Isabelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"with?"

"with    shell    like    angel,    I    know.    Miss:    I    can    not    fly."

We both laughed.


Chapter 4

I thought about removing Isabelle's shell and how to prevent her uncontrollable arms and legs from hurting her. I unstrapped a hand, held it tight, and wrapped a large soft towel around it. The same for the other hand and her feet. So her arms and legs could do what they wanted without hurting her. Then I unstrapped her and lifted her out of the shell. I carried her like a baby. One arm under her buttocks, one arm behind her back, her head resting on my shoulder. Isabelle should feel as sheltered as possible.

Again, she couldn't close her mouth. I felt her teeth on my shoulder, and she soaked my shirt.

I laid her on the blanket, sat down at her side, held her arms tightly, her legs between mine, restraining her involuntary flailing limbs.


"Undress"

"Isabelle, it's secluded here, but people might come by and see you."

"No    matter.    Put    a    towel    o–er    o–er    o–er." She was fighting in vain but couldn't make it.

"over?"

"o–er    me.    Enough    for    the    women.    Hus–    hus–ands    hus–"

"husbands"

"hus–ands    will    stare    at    me,    knowing    naked    underneath.    At    ho–    ho–e    ho–e    home    they    ha–    have    serious    argu–    argu–ents    argu–ents    argu–"

"arguments"

"with    –ife    –ife    wife.    Witch    speaking."


Isabelle's shorts were cut like a diaper, with the front and back parts not sewn, but tied together at both sides. Her shirt was similar, with front and back parts loosely bound together at the sides, and the straps were laced. Isabelle didn't want to cover her beauty with too much fabric. But everything was adapted for her special needs and was handy, easy to open and to put on or off her. I could undress her without the need to fumble her fidgeting arms and legs through sleeves or pantslegs.

She smiled at me when I saw that she didn't wear any underwear.

"Like    –e    –e    –e    –e?"

"me. Yes, breathtaking. Isabelle, you are beautiful. I'm sure you know it yourself."

"Yes"


"You    undress    too.    –a    –a    –ant    –ant    –a    want    feel    all    o–    o–    of    you."

I lay down next to her, turned her around into my arms, and held her tightly embraced, fixing her arms too, and restrained her kicking legs between mine. We lay together in silence, her head on my shoulder, enjoying our closeness. Isabelle relaxed; she didn't fight with her mouth anymore to avoid wetting me.


"–ee    –ee,    toilet"

"Need to pee? Shall I carry you to the toilet?"

"No,    urgent,    here.    Sand."

"What can I do?"

"Sit    me    on    your    la–    la–    la–"

"lap?"

"la–,    back    to    you,    hold     me    straight,    head    u–    u–    u–right    u–right    u–"

"upright"

"u–right.    Wait."

We waited a while, but nothing happened.

"Can't    do.    Cra–    cra–    cra–", she got excited and didn't make it.

"Isabelle, calm down, don't worry, I do understand you. You can't pee because you are cramped. Do you need a catheter? Do you have one with you?"

"No,    –o    –o    –orgot    –o," she stuck with a spasm.

"forgot"

"forgot    ask    Laura.    Too    excited."

"Shall I take you home? Can you stand it that long?"

"No,    here.    You    here.    Hel–    help    relax.    Cra–    cra–    will    release."

I laid us down in the sand, turned Isabelle around, onto my belly, hugged her close, and caressed her tenderly. She should feel comfy and as sheltered as possible. It took some time until her cramps released and I felt her warm water.

Isabelle was weeping softly.

"–ee    –ee    peed    on    you!"

"No, don't worry."

"Don't    lie.    Messed    you.    Can't    e–    e–    even    –ee    pee    alone.    Useless,    hands    useless,    legs    useless,    I'm    useless.    You    deser–    deser–    deser–e    deserve    so–    so–    so-eone    so–    someone    –e    –e    –etter    –e"

"better?"

"Yes,    –etter    than    me,    so–    so–    so–eone    so–," she sobbed.

"someone"

"to    conquer    the    world.    Sit    me    in    wheelchair    and    stand    me    –y    –y    by    the    road.    So–    so–    so–eone    so–    so–," a bad spasm stopped her again although I supported her.

"someone"

"will    pass    –y    –y    by    and    takes    me    a–    a–    a–ay    away."

"Isabelle, you are the most beautiful waste by the street, I can imagine. And I don't want to conquer the world. It's fine for me, just as it is now, today, here, together with you. Can't be better, and I don't deserve more."

I hugged Isabelle, lifted her head, and kissed her tenderly. She didn't sob anymore.

"Isabelle, you are an attractive and desirable woman, and the one who wins your heart is a lucky one."

"Disa–    disa–    disa–led    disa–    cri–    cri–", a spasm stopped her. Now she was too excited to continue.

"Please let me make a point. You are a woman, a wonderful woman, desirable and attractive. And yes, you are disabled, but this does not define you. Your disability is only one part of you; it belongs to you in the same way as the witch and the angel in you, the color of your eyes, or the taste of your kisses. That's all part of your personality and makes you unique. You can expect that someone who applies for your heart will accept you just as you are: disabled, beautiful, and desirable."

"Do    you    acce–    acce–    acce–t    acce–,"a cramp opened her mouth, and spittle ran over my shoulder.

"accept"

"acce–    acce–    –e    me?"

"Yes, of course, without any doubt. Did I get your heart?"

This time, Isabelle smiled again, and the sparkle in her eyes was a sparkle of joy and happiness.


Chapter 5

"Shall    we    s–    s–    s–i    s–i," she paused, unable to complete the sentence.

"Sorry Isabelle, I have no idea what you want to say. Try again."

"s–    s–    swi–    swi–    s–i    –a    –ater    –a    water"

"Now I understand: swim. You want to ask if we should swim?"

"Yes,    s–i.    Will    you    carry    me    –a    –ater    –ater    –a?"

"water? Yes, I'll carry you into the water. Can you swim?"

"Silly    question,    no,    can't.    Just    s–    s–    s–lash    s–," she couldn't avoid a spasm.

"Isabelle, try to calm down. Let me guess. Of course, you can't swim. I hadn't expected anything else. But you like to be in the water and splash around?"

"Yes.    Hold    head    a–    a–    a–ove    a–ove    out    water."

"Yes, I got it this time. I must keep your head above water."

"Yes!    Like    –ater,    feel    easy,    weightless."

I carried her into the water and held her closely in my arms at first. Isabelle's arms and legs splashed around wildly. After a while, I let her slide all the way into the water, turned her onto her back and held her only by her head. She had a lot of fun splashing around; her arms and legs also seemed to enjoy themselves until the towels on her hands and feet were soaked with water and the involuntary movements slowed down.

After a while, Isabelle was completely relaxed. Her arms and legs moved only a little, and she was swimming all alone, calm. Her body got straight, her beautiful breasts protruded from the water like small islands, and she could keep her face above the water by herself. I just had to make sure that nothing could happen.


"Enough    water.    Lay    me    –la    blanket."

I lifted Isabelle out of the water and carried her onto the blanket. She was relaxed now, her body soft and without any tension. I had to be careful that she didn't slip out of my arms.

"Lay    down    next    to    me    and    take    me    in    your    ar–    ar–    ar–s    arms,    hold    me    tight."

I turned her towards me and hugged her.

"John,    don't    lea–    lea–    lea–    leave    me    alone.    I    need    you,    I    can't    li–    live    alone,    I    can't    li–    li–    li–    live    without    you!"

"Isabelle, be sure, I will not leave you alone."

Isabelle sobbed, and I caressed her tenderly.


"John,    –l    –l    –lease    –l    please    hel–    help    me.    So–    so–    so–ething    so–ething    so–    so–", Isabelle got excited, blushed, and couldn't go on.

"so–    so–ething    so–ething    s–    s–    s–ecial    s–    s–"

"Isabelle, clam down. Together we'll make it. so–ething is something, but I have no idea what you mean by s–ecial."

"s–    s–ecial    s–ecial    s–ecial    s–    unusual," she was more than blushing and even more excited.

"Ok, Isabelle, I think I got it. You want me to help you with something unusual? Isabelle, you are an exceptional woman, and of course, I'm aware that you may have unusual wishes or special needs. I'm not surprised, as I've already expected that we would talk about more things you can't do yourself. Whatever you want, it's nothing to be ashamed of. And remember, my hands are your hands, and my legs are your legs. I'm happy to help you more than carry you around, feed you and ..."

"and?"

"undress you, of course."

This time I grinned at her.

"You    are    making    fun    o–    o–    of    me!" and we laughed at ourselves.

"No, I just showed you that there's nothing to be ashamed of. So, what can I do?"

"John,    hel–    help    –ee    –ee    –ee    touch,    –ee    –ee," Isabelle's speech worsened as she got excited again.

"Isabelle, try to calm down. It seems to be important to you. Yes, I will help you, you know. Whatever it is, no matter how unusual it may be. Please trust me, there's only you and me, that's all, no one else."

"Help    –ee    –ee    feel,    touch    –y    –y    –yself    –yself    –yself,    –o    –o    –ody," Isabelle blushed once more and tried to smile, but a severe spasm caused her mouth to spastically open. I turned her head aside so that her spit could run out and she wouldn't choke on it.

"body. Feel and touch yourself? There wasn't anyone to help you all the time until now?"

"Yes,    can't    do    alone,    ne–    ne–    ne–er    ne–er    never.    Laura    re–    re–    refused    help."

"What to do? I'm pleased to help you. My hands are yours."

"Take    right    hand.    Re–    re–    re–ove    remove    towel,    hold    tight.    –ai    –ai    wait."

She struggled hard to open her clenched fist.

"Help    o–    o–    o–en    open,    straighten    –i    –i    –ingers."

It took some time until we both managed to stretch her fingers.

"Hold    hand    tight.    Stroke    me,    –o    –o    –ody"

I guided her hand over her body, letting her feel herself, feel her skin, touch herself. And Isabelle could do it herself. Of course, she could not use her hand, had no control over her hand's involuntary movements, but just these movements did a good job and caressed her.

"Do–    do–    do–n    do–,    pussy"

Isabelle moaned softly as I put her hand between her legs.

"Good.    Wait.    Hold    hand    there."

"–r    –r    –reast    –r,    –oo    –oo    boo–    boo–s    –oo,    ni–    ni–    ni–les    ni–les    ni–    ni–." Isabelle had a bad spasm as she got more aroused and saw me watching her.

"Isabelle, don't fight with words. Try to say only what you can and don't care about what you want to say. And don't care if I understand you. Let your body speak. I will understand. Let your thoughts flow and try to relax. Just let it happen."

"ni–    ni–    ni–les    ni–    nipples.    Suck."

I kissed her boobs, felt a hard nipple on my tongue, played with it, licked and sucked it, and the other one too, both hard and erected.

"–i    –i    –inger    –i    finger    in.    Clit!"

"Wet!    –i    finger    clit.    –o    –o    –ondle    –o"

I didn't understand her but, of course I knew what she wanted.

"Wet    –i    –inger    –inger    –i    boo–    boo–    boo–s    boobs,    caress,    ni–    ni–    ni–les    ni–les    ni–."