Isabelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put her hand on her boobs, her fingers on her nipples, let her feel it, and moved her hand a little to pet her nipples and spread her wetness on them.

"S–    s–ell    s–ell    s–,    finger    nose."

"You!    Feel    your    dick."

I was afraid to put my dick in her hand at first, afraid that her hand would cramp into a fist around it and afraid of her involuntary movements. But Isabelle has trusted me so far, and so I should trust her too. And, of course, she couldn't avoid cramping her hand around my friend, and she couldn't hold her hand still, but her grip was soft, and I could easily hold her hand tight. Isabelle was perfect, and my dick got rock hard.

"Mmmmh,    hurry,    kiss    ni–    ni–    ni–    ni–les,    kiss    me."

"O–    o–    o–en    open    hand.    finger    ni–    ni–    nipples.    Kiss."

"Hurry,    –u    –uck    –uck    fuck    –e    –e    –e,    –ake    make    me    a    –o    –o    –o–an    –o    woman."


"Isabelle, you can't do anything by yourself. You can't scratch yourself, and you can't scare a fly off your nose, but you can fuck like an angel."

"–itch    witch    –u    –ucked    –u    –u    fucked.    Angels    make    lo–    lo–    love.    Next    t–    t–    t–    time    angel."


"Shall we take a shower?"

"Yes,    –i    –i    –ine    ok.    Clean    me,    Laura    –u    –u    –ust    –ust    must    not    notice    anything."

I carried Isabelle to my bathroom. I'd prepared an outdoor chair from the garden in the cabin to sit Isabelle down while showering her, but this didn't work. Isabelle cannot sit alone; she cannot keep her body straight, and without help, she topples out of a chair immediately. And, as she also needs support to balance her head, I didn't have enough hands to support and shower her. So, we settled on the floor, Isabelle sitting in my lap, her head secured on my shoulder. I soaked the towels around her hands and feet with water until her arms and legs couldn't wriggle around that much anymore.

Washing Isabelle was a time of intimacy and closeness. We enjoyed it both. Isabelle moaned a little, feeling my hands on her as I soaped her up, slowly and gently, holding her close to let her feel safe and protected. We were both silent, enjoying the intimate closeness and familiarity between us.

Maybe it is crazy, but I was happy when I felt that Isabelle peed again. I was happy because of her trust in me, because it wasn't worth it to her to fight for a single word, because she saw no need to apologize. Isabelle didn't disturb this magical moment; she just let it happen.

I cuddled with her for a while until the soap washed off everywhere, stroking her here and there, wrapping her in a large towel and carrying her onto my bed. I took another towel to dry her off, touching her carefully and softly.

"Body    lotion.    Bag    –hee    –hee    –heelchair," she smiled at me.

"You have asked Laura to pack your body lotion? Did you know that you would need it?"

"Hoped    so."

I put some lotion into my hand and spread it on her, massaged the lotion in gently, everywhere, turned her around to do it on her back too. Isabelle moaned a little, and at the end I hugged and kissed her.


"Shall I dress you now?"

"No,    shell    first.    Toilet    once    –o    –ore    –ore    –o    more."

I strapped her into her shell to make sure that she could not hurt herself and that her head would stay upright.

"John,    –lea    please    put    –e    –e    me    on    loo,    alone."

"Can you sit alone? You really do not topple over?"

"Don't    know.    Can't    –o    –o    –ove    –o    –ove    move    at    all,    can    I?"

I was not sure and slid two stools under her knees. This seemed to work. She could not topple forward anymore, and I left the bathroom.

"Remember, you are not alone. I will leave the door open. Just call me."

She needs quite a while to get it done.

"John,    ready.    –i    wi–    wi–    –i    –i    clean    –u    –u    –utt    –utt    –u    –e    –e    me."

As I was worrying about her as long as she was alone, worrying that something may happen and she could not help herself, I was back in a second. Of course, everything was fine, and Isabelle seemed to have more faith in herself than I did.

"Dress    –e"


"John,    thank    you    for    this    –o    –o    –o    –onder–ull    –onder–ull    –onder    –o    –o    –onder," she couldn't make it and had to stop. But this time she didn't spasm, cramp, or get excited. She simply stopped, smiling at me and waiting for me to step in.

"Yes Isabelle, it was a wonderful day, and let me thank you for being here with me. It's much more than a pleasure to be with you," I smiled at her, thankfully.

"Take    me     outside. See    ocean."

I put her on the terrace, looking at the ocean, myself at her side. The sun was still blazing, shining into our eyes.

"–u    –u    –u"

I took her hands and caressed them until she tried again.

"–u    –u    put    sunhat    on    me.    Bag."

There was a large white sunhat in her bag. I put it on her and Isabelle looked like a queen, sitting in her Lotus position, straight and upright, elegant and stunningly beautiful. I took a photo of her.

"For me, I want to be able to see the angel all the time. To have you with me, forever in my heart."

She smiled at me.

I sat down at her side, put an arm around her shoulder, and took a selfie of us.

"For    you?"

"No, for our kids. To remember us."

Isabelle was silent for a while before she answered.

"Yes,    –or    –or    for    our    kids."