Jase and Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found herself wondering what they all would do. She assumed that the next six items were the butt plugs, as advertised one was metal, one had a pump on it and there hung the foxtail. She ran her hand down the faux fur. As she turned to look back at Jason, she nearly tripped over a black box looking item that had a fake penis pointing straight up on it.

She walked to the chest, "Do you mind?" He had taken a seat in an overstuffed chair on the opposite side of the room. He made an off-hand shrug. She opened the top drawer. He had several dildos organized inside it.

The second drawer had what she assumed were leather cuffs, a couple blindfolds, and a leather mask. The third had clothes pins, one set of about 50 with a string through them, and other things that looked like they pinched. Cat found the last two drawers full of rope.

In the last corner of the room there was what looked like a medical exam table, complete with stirrups, and on the table next to it were several candles, rubbing alcohol, and sticks with cotton balls on them.

She froze up slightly for the medical table. The image of a mad scientist running weird experiments stuck in her head. Trying to be brave, "Why?"

"Fun stuff, like wax play, cupping, and fire." When he said the word fire she could see by his expression that this was something that he really liked, but it sounded dangerous.

"Fire? Really? And how do you know you won't burn someone?"

He stood and crossed the room to her, "Give me your hand." She reached her hand out to him. With his free hand he lit a candle and poured a little alcohol into a small dish. One of the sticks with the cotton was dipped into the alcohol. He rubbed it in a short line down her arm.

He touched the cotton ball to the flame, and transferred it to the line of alcohol on her arm. Flame and heat ran down her arm, she nearly panicked, but he immediately put it out with the hand that was holding hers. Jase blew out the flame on the cotton ball. "Nothing is dangerous if you truly understand it. Cold, then heat, then the caress of putting it out. Along with the perceived danger and the trust you have to have for the top, that is a lot of sensory and emotional feedback quickly."

Cat stood blinking at her big brother. Up until this point most of what she had seen were items that she thought were only to inflict pain. This wasn't pain. She saw the excitement that the fire brought Jase in his eyes. Then his explanation showed her how he wanted to be sure that the person he was doing it to was safe, that they got the enjoyment that he got out of it.

"It's more than just pain isn't it? A lot more?"

"Yes. It is a world that cannot be understood by someone until they have experienced it. I think that little demonstration with the fire opened your eyes a little. But you are looking at an iceberg, and you haven't even seen the tip yet."

"I-I-, wow." She was feeling a bit overwhelmed. "I have to walk away for a minute." Jase nodded as she walked out through his closet.

He sat back down in the over stuffed chair he had been in. Did he just scare the shit out of his sister? Has he lost her? He sat there lost in thought, not certain what he had done. He wasn't sure how long he had sat there before she walked back in.

She walked slowly to where he was sitting. "I love you, Jase. I won't do anything to hurt you, but I need to let this," she motioned to pretty much the whole room, "sink in." She kissed him on the cheek and left again.

___

Jase woke up the next morning and was surprised to see that Cat had already left for work. At work he was on mildly numb and was kind of on auto-pilot. The day seemed to just drag by so slowly.

He got home and saw that Cat was already home, which was different too. He got out of the car and walked in, he could smell dinner cooking. He walked to the kitchen and she turned from what she was doing on the stove. "Hi, Big Brother, dinner will be ready in about fifteen minutes. When we sit down to eat we need to talk a little, OK?"

"Sounds good, Cat." He walked over and grabbed dishes and poured a glass of wine for each of them. As promised Cat had dinner ready for them in the fifteen minute allotment and they sat down at the table to eat.

"I barely slept last night. Stuff was just whirling through my head. I called in sick today at work. I left before you got up because my thoughts were finally beginning to fall into place for me. I spent the day in the room and trying to do research online. I came to a decision. I want to know more, but I don't want it to come from you. Now, don't be insulted I just want a woman's perspective, and I think a submissive perspective. I hope you understand."

Jase smiled, "It's what I would recommend anyway."

He reached for his phone and picked out a contact. "Hey, Storm, how are you?" Pause, "Yes, it has, and I know, but you have a phone, too." Pause, "I am calling to ask a favor." Pause, "I was hoping you would say that. I have a friend that doesn't want to be quite so vanilla and she wants a woman's perspective." Pause, "Awesome, thank you, I will give her your number and you guys can work something out. I owe you one." Pause, laughter, "Can't see what that would hurt, well there is a couple things. Call me back after you guys talk and we will work something out." Pause "Alright, thanks again, bye."

Jase hung up with Storm and turned to his sister, "She is a good friend of mine that has talked to a few newbies before. She is smart and cool to hang out with. Give her a call after we eat. And I know your next question, no, I haven't done anything with her."

They spent the rest of the dinner talking over his day at work, new movies coming out, basically everything but the elephant in the room. Once done eating they cleaned up the kitchen.

Jase pulled a sheet of paper off the magnet note pad on the fridge. He wrote down Storm's number and held it out for Cat. When she grabbed it he held on, "Come up with a nickname for yourself. I think it would be best if she didn't know you were my sister, and tell her that you are Sir Rego's friend." He let go of the paper.

Cat kissed him on the cheek and took off back to her room. Jase went into the living room and picked out a show on Netflix. It was about over when his sister came back in.

"How did it go?"

"Good, we are meeting tomorrow for lunch." He put on a movie and she laid her head in his lap. He played with her hair until the movie was over.

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"Hitachi?" She was wearing a huge mischievous grin.

He went to get it, she followed him into the room. "Two conditions," as he handed her the Hitachi.

She gave him a blank stare, "What?" He walked to the medical table and opened a drawer on the side. He pulled out an absorbent sheet and handed it to her. "Alright that makes sense. And?"

He walked over to the dresser and pulled something out that she didn't see. He then reached up on the wall and grabbed the smallest butt plug, about the size of her index finger. "Why would I want to do that?"

"You are trying new things. This," he held up the plug, "it's not a big deal. Its so small you will almost forget it's there. Lube it up, slid it in, if you hate it, I will never mention anal to you again, deal?"

She playfully snatched it from his hand and took off out of the room. Cat headed back down the hall and shut her door. She spread the absorbent pad across the bed and stripped down. She crawled into bed on her knees and squeezed some of the lube onto the plug.

She reached around to her ass and put the tip up to her anus. "He'll never know if I don't use it," she whispered to herself. "Yeah, he will." She began to push it slowly into her asshole. As soon as she got it past the thickest point it pulled itself in! It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but there was no pain either.

She then realized that she forgot to plug in the Hitachi. She didn't move for a minute because she wasn't sure if she should take out the plug before standing. Cat decided to risk it, the discomfort was waning.

She stood up, still just a weird feeling, and plugged in the vibe. She got back on the bed and began to rub her clit. She felt super sensitive tonight! Could the plug be making that much of a difference? It didn't take long before her body tensed up and a small orgasm washed over her.

Cat grabbed the Hitachi and flipped the switch on. She touched the head of the vibrator to her clit and the lightning bolt hit her just like she expected, but damn it was stronger this time. Her free hand grabbed a breast and she pushed her ass up off the bed. Her ass squeezed around the plug, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," as an orgasm rocked her body.

Her ass landed back on the bed. The sound of the vibration now included a wet noise as well. She was determined to get another after what Jase had said about only getting one the last time she had borrowed it. She gripped the edge of the mattress, and she began to hump the air above her, Electricity ran through her body. Her eyes closed and she saw her brother holding the Hitachi against her. That picture in her head was enough to take her over the edge.

The orgasm hit like a brick. She clicked the Hitachi off, and went completely limp. She laid it on the edge of the bed and rolled over so that she could take the wet pad out from under her. Cat threw it onto the floor and just laid there for a minute before sleep leapt up from nowhere and took her.

___

About 1:30 that morning she woke up and realized the butt plug was still in. She gingerly reached behind herself and pulled it out. She dropped it on the absorbent pad and rolled back over and fell into a deep sleep. In the dream Jase had her tied over the spanking bench and was fucking her ass.

___

When she woke up in the morning she was so horny she couldn't stand it. Cat spread the still damp pad back on the bed and slid a finger inside her pussy. She came easier from clit stimulation than insertion, but she wasn't in a hurry this morning. She took her time, letting her finger slide all the way out, and pushed back in until it was up to her knuckle. Then all the way back out before adding a second finger. Once back inside she spread them out and moved them all around inside.

Cat let her thumb reach up and run circles around her clit. With her free hand she began kneading one breast then the other. In only a couple minutes the pressure for the orgasm started to come over her.

The Hitachi buzzed to life when she clicked the switch. She was already wet when she touched her pussy with the Hitachi. The wet sound came right along with the buzzing. She tried to slip a finger from her free hand into her pussy. God it felt so good to have the vibration and the insertion! She could feel her pussy clamp down around her finger as she bit back a loud moan from the orgasm.

Cat was completely out of breath when she turned the vibe off. She gave herself a few minutes before she got up and got dressed. She collected up the items that her brother gave her the night before. The wet pad was balled up and thrown into the trash can in the corner. She took the plug to the bathroom and washed it off.

Smells from the kitchen told her where her brother was. She carried the remaining items back down to the room and put them up where they belong.

She headed down to the kitchen where she found Jase scrambling eggs. She hugged him from behind and kissed him on the cheek. "Morning, big brother."

"Morning, sis. How was last night?"

"That's kind of personal isn't it?" She punctuated it with an open hand smack to the ass.

He spun quickly and pinned her against the opposite counter. His hand had found its way into her hair somehow and was pulling it lightly. "Any spankings around here will come from me. Do you understand?" Jase then grinned, winked and kissed her on the forehead. He spun back around and dumped a handful of cheese into the eggs like nothing had just happened.

Cat stepped away from the counter, having to admit that she was a more than a little turned on, and began to walk to get dishes. Without warning she felt her brother's hand slap her ass. She jumped and turned back to him, but he had already gone back to tending the eggs.

When they sat down Jase suggested that she have some specific questions for Storm. Cat did have to admit that she was more than a little nervous and that she wasn't sure about any specifics. The one thing that they really agreed on was that she didn't need to know that they were brother and sister. "Do you have a name yet?"

"How about Lady Fillia?"

"Latin for daughter?"

Cat rolled her eyes, "I typed Rego into Google translate, I wanted something that was related, but princess was two words, and I liked the sound of Fillia."

"I have definitely heard worse names than daughter. You can always change it later if you want."

Cat did take it to heart that her brother was trying to help. Once they had finished eating breakfast and cleaning up she did prod him a little for knowledge. She then headed back to her room to organize her thoughts and pick out clothes. "Should I dress up?" she shouted down the hall.

"Dress like a third date."

*What the fuck did that mean?* She gave it a minute of thought and decided on a tight pair of jeans and a button down top.

After she left Jase made himself some lunch out of the fridge, and picked up a book to read. He lost track of time until the phone rang, three hours later.

"Hi, Fillia, how did it go?"

"Not bad, Sir Rego. Storm was surprised at how curious I was to have never seen a scene. She said that she would be happy to let me watch the next time she bottomed with someone as long as it was okay with the top."

*They went over terminology.* "Has she got a scene planned?"

"No, but we wanted to talk to you about that. She admitted to me that she has been trying to get under your whip for a while now. Would you willing to top her?"

"Are you sure you would be okay watching me?"

"I will be fine. Do you want to plan a time?"

"Sure, next weekend? Or to be honest, I am not doing anything now, if no one feels like that is rushing anything."

He could hear her talking to Storm, but he couldn't tell what they were saying to each other. "We will be there in twenty minutes."

"I'll be waiting." Twenty minutes meant that he had no time to actually wait, there was some prep work to do, in a hurry. He went to the fridge and grabbed several bottles of water and set them up in strategic locations around his hidden room. He pre-tied four knots and hung them by the St. Andrew's cross, gave a second thought and added four near the spanking bench.

He checked himself in the mirror, and decided to change into different clothes, although he kept a focus on comfort. He greeted the ladies at the door when they arrived.

Cat kissed him on the cheek, and whispered, "Thank you," in his ear.

Storm bowed her head, "Hello, Sir, am I welcome in your home?"

"Of course, please come in."

He showed them into the dining room where he pulled out chairs for the ladies. "Umm, isn't the play room back there?"

"Yes, but we have to negotiate the scene first. Remember what I said about the conversation would make the sex better?" Cat nodded, and Jase turned back to the other lady at the table, "Storm, hard limits?"

"Death, dismemberment, children, animals, urine and scat."

"Wouldn't death be understood?"

"You would think, but it's better to lay it out. Soft limits?"

"Breath play is OK, but no pressure on my windpipe, large insertions, humiliation and degradation."

"OK, I can work with all of those, is there anything you would really like?"

"I love thud. Sting is OK, but please don't focus on it. I can cum from knife play, if it's done right."

Rego smiled, "Good to know. Anything else you would like?"

"Her."

"Me? What would you want from me?"

"Anything Sir Rego would have done." Cat had a strange look on her face but it was not disgust. It almost looked like curiosity.

Jase smiled, "No promises, Storm. We will see what head-space Fillia is in when things could come to that point." Cat visibly relaxed. "Did we cover everything, Storm?"

"Safe-words, Sir."

"Of course, I am a fan of green, yellow, red. These good for you? He turned to Cat, "Green means all is good, would be used if I asked, yellow means that the one thing going on now needs to stop or she needs my attention, red is there is a problem and the scene needs to end."

"Yes, Sir."

"I do have one more thing for Fillia, You are going to have questions, and I and Storm want to help you, I assure you, but do not interrupt us to ask, it fucks up the head-space. Take notes if you have to."

"Yes, Sir."

"Sir Rego, there is one more thing," Storm noted, "intercourse."

"Your thoughts?"

"I fucking hope so."

"Fillia, you know the way, please lead her back, and I will join you in a moment." Cat and Storm stood and walked to the play room. He went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water. He leaned against the counter and closed his eyes. He took a minute to focus on his breathing and to get himself into the right head-space. When his eyes opened, they were different, intense.

___

"He has this strength that you can just feel, at the same time you know you are in a safe..."

Rego strode into the room, tall, broad, and *strong.* To Cat it felt like the air had changed in the room.

He walked to Storm and slid a hand into her hair. He pulled her head back, and when her lips parted he kissed her. "Strip."

Storm did not vocalize a response, she just hooked the waistband of her pants and pushed them down. Her shirt followed quickly after. Rego pushed her to the St. Andrews Cross and pinned her against it. He popped the clasp on the bra and snatched it roughly down her arms.

She began to struggle when he grabbed one of his pretied knots. He slid it around her wrist and cinched it down. The loose ends were tied though a ring in the top of one arm of the cross.

Storm's free hand went to untie it. Rego slapped her on the ass, the crack was loud in the room. She reached back to rub it but he grabbed her arm, and the rope was around that wrist before she even got near her ass.

He tapped a button on a remote and music filled the room. It was classical style, with an even tempo. He pulled his shirt off and threw it in the corner.

Rego pressed his chest into Storm's back and began to massage her shoulders. His hands went down her back, kneading and loosening the muscles over her shoulder blades, down her rib cage, across her kidneys and her buttocks. He dropped to one knee and the massage continued to her thighs and down to her calves.

He stood and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and he grabbed the smallest butt-plug from the dresser next to the cross. He lubed in and slid it into her ass.

His hands went back over her shoulders and focused there and over her upper back until the song changed to "Closer" from Nine Inch Nails.

Rego picked up a flogger and took a step back. He began swinging it in the air, getting close to Storm, but not touching her. Finally he took the half step forward and just the tips began to tap her shoulder blades. He slowly lowered the flogger so that the tips danced down her rib cage and down to her ass.

The tips of the flogger played across her ass for a moment then loud pops began to fill the room. Storm jumped slightly with each one, at each beat of the percussion in the music. He focused on her ass for a moment before standing quickly and going to her shoulders without missing a beat.

He began mouthing the words, it helped with his focus. The flogger continued its dance, it would switch from ass to shoulders and back, and he never once missed a beat until the song faded off.