Jase and Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She massaged Sparkle's back the way her brother had shown her. When Fillia got to Sparkle's ass she cupped both cheeks and drug her nails back up across the lower back.

Fillia hefted the large flogger and began to swing it in the air, finding her rhythm. She stepped forward and the tips of the tails made contact with flesh. Rego had moved to where she could see him from the corner of her eye, he was nodding slowly.

The flogger made a trip down to Sparkle's ass. Sparkle pushed herself up on her tiptoes, jumping slightly with each impact. Fillia draped the flogger over her own shoulder and grabbed the back of Sparkle's legs. She stood slowly pressing her hands into flesh. When her hand got to the top of the legs, her thumbs found a bit of dampness before going up either side of the ass. She pressed her body into Sparkle's, when her hands made it to shoulders she heard a moan, "Ummm, feels so good, M'lady."

Fillia picked up a different, smaller flogger. She repeated the dance across shoulders, then taking it to focus on each side of the body.

She then stepped to the side and swung it across Sparkle's ass. The pop was incredibly loud followed by a moan from the cross. She swung three times from each side of the cross, illiciting a moan after each one.

Fillia picked up a cane next, tapping it up and down the body that now belonged to her as much as it did anyone else. Without missing a beat she went back to the large flogger. It danced across shoulders, down to her ass, over her legs.

She swung it from the side the same way she had done with the other flogger, then stepped back to start on shoulders again. Before she could lift it, Rego's hand fell on hers, "You are getting fatigued. Go to the smaller flogger and start a cool down."

She switched floggers, but before beginning to swing it she massaged Sparkle's flesh, she could feel the heat on her palms.

Fillia began swinging the flogger, now with much lighter strikes. She took a few minutes dancing the flogger across Sparkle's back and legs. She put that flogger down next to the large one and pressed her body into Sparkle's back. She could feel the heat permeating through the sports bra that she had worn the whole time.

She felt a sudden urge to feel as much of the girl's body as she could, she pulled the bra off over her head and pressed herself into Sparkle's again, this time reaching around to cup a breast in each hand. "Oh, thank you, M'lady."

Fillia reached up and took her hands down from the attachment points at the top of the cross. "On your knees." Sparkle did as she was commanded. "Remove my pants so that you may thank me properly." As her pants were pulled over her ass, she realized how much the room smelled of sex. She wasn't sure if she was smelling Sparkle's scent or her own.

She threw a leg over one shoulder and grabbed a handful of hair, forcing Sparkle's face into her pussy. She had to grip the cross for support as a tongue began to explore her pussy. Sparkle's slid a finger inside and sucked Fillia's clit into her mouth. Her first small orgasm washed over her, and she grinded herself on Sparkle's face.

Sparkle slipped a second finger inside, nibbling and sucking on Fillia's lips. Her body tensed up and she nearly fell over when she came for the second time, this time coating Sparkle's face with her cum. She removed her leg from over the girl's shoulder and stood panting. It then dawned on her that she was standing completely naked in front of her brother. He had been there with Storm, but this time she wasn't wearing anything and she began to feel vulnerable.

She made a snap decision, to get herself back into top-space. "I believe that Sir Rego needs a proper thank you as well." Sparkle moved to stand, but Fillia stopped her, "No, crawl."

Rego had sat in the chair across the room, she crawled across to him, and began working the button on his jeans. He lifted his ass up so that she could pull them down. She began to stroke him gently and she reached up so that she could kiss him.

The action surprised him, and before he could stop her, her tongue, and the taste of his sister's cum, was in his mouth. She dropped back down and took the tip of his cock in her mouth. He looked up to his sister, but she seemed oblivious to the fact that Sparkle had given him a taste of her.

Fillia was working on getting the strap-on buckled into place. Once she got it, she got on her knees behind Sparkle. She slid two fingers into a very wet cunt. Sparkle moaned around Rego's cock and Fillia replaced the fingers with the dildo.

The motion she needed to use was different than any she had done before so it took a minute to get her rhythm down. She was fascinated watching the dildo slide in and out of the pussy. Rego waved to get her attention. She looked up at him, he mouthed, "You have to tell her to cum."

"Does my rubber cock feel good in that tight pussy?"

"MMM, HMM" she moaned around Rego's shaft.

"Your orgasm would please me." Sparkle began to convulse slightly and slammed herself back onto Fillia's hips. When Sparkle' body stopped convulsing Fillia pulled the rubber cock out of her pussy and walked over and picked up the smallest butt plug. When she turned she saw Rego motioning with a hand toward a larger one.

She took that one back to the girl on her knees. She lubed it up and pushed it firmly into her ass. The rubber cock was replaced into Sparkle's pussy. As Fillia fucked her, another orgasm was growing in her.

Fillia said, "Only once Rego does," almost in answer to the thoughts in her head. She was slamming into the girl's ass as hard as she could and she felt her body convulse with the orgasm. Fillia grabbed a handful of Sparkle's hair and pulled her head back. She could see a streamer of Rego's cum stretch between her lips and his cock for a moment before it broke. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Yes, m'lady," a very winded Sparkle replied.

"Stand." The girl complied, and the three of them walked to the bedroom, where there was already an absorbent sheet on the bed, the Hitachi was in the middle of it. Fillia had no idea where it came from, but when she looked over at Rego he smiled and nodded. She gave no indication to Sparkle that she didn't gather the supplies, just pushed her down on her back on the sheet. Fillia mounted the girl in classic missionary position, but slid the Hitachi between them. She leaned forward and kissed the prone girl. Now tasting her brother.

"Whenever I do, trust me, you'll know." She fucked the girl with the dildo until she saw that she needed to cum, then turned on the Hitachi. The vibrations were dulled for Fillia because of the strap-on, but Sparkle got every bit of it. Sparkle began to thrash on the bed, her body begging for release. When Fillia came, her fluids splashed out in all directions, and Sparkle screamed out her own orgasm.

Near exhaustion, Fillia collapsed to the bed next to Sparkle. Rego had an open bottle of water in each hand, and handed them to the girls. The three of the lounged on the bed for some time, just relaxing, not ignoring each other, but each in their own head-space. At some point Sparkle began to lightly stroke Rego's cock.

She looked up at him, "May I suck it?"

"I have a better place for it," Fillia interrupted Rego before he could say anything. Fillia reached down and pulled the plug from her ass. Rego and Fillia had a whispered conversation before he moved toward the edge of the bed. Fillia led Sparkle so that she could sit in his lap, back toward him.

Rego positioned his cock at her ass and she slowly skewered herself on it. Fillia slid two fingers into her pussy as the girl began to rock her hips over Rego's cock. She took one of Sparkle's breasts in her mouth and bit lightly on the nipple. It was awkward to get into position, but she got the strap-on to the girl's pussy and pushed her way inside.

One hand cupped Sparkle's breast as the other held her balance. Rego cupped the other. He felt Fillia lean forward and her breast was on the back of his hand. The nipple ended up between his knuckles, and he squeezed it lightly, focusing more on Sparkle. Fillia gave Sparkle permission to cum, she screamed into Fillia's shoulder.

Fillia pulled back and dropped the strap on harness on the floor. She remounted Sparkle with the Hitachi between them. She flipped it on low and the lightning sensation shot through both girl's bodies. "Cum with me." Both girl's bodies shook through the orgasm, Rego's cock still buried in Sparkle's ass. Their cum ran down her leg and onto Rego's.

The click of the Hitachi being turned on high was loud. Fillia almost pulled herself from the machine but recovered, "again," and both girls came again.

"Please! Oh, God! More!" Sparkle screamed.

"Cum all you can," both girls began screaming out orgasm after orgasm until Rego shot his load into Sparkle's ass. Fillia must have seen his reaction, as soon as he came, she clicked the Hitachi off.

The three of them collapsed into a huddle on the bed.

___

Cat waved to Sparkle as she pulled out of the driveway. Jase was sitting on the end of the couch looking through Netflix for a movie.

"What do you think about this one?"

"Sure." She sat down beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. They had watched about twenty minutes of the movie when she grabbed the remote and paused it.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, I just want to talk about that."

Jase smiled, "OK, what's up?"

"It was so much better than I expected. Is this what it was like for you when you started?"

"Not even close, I did have the one woman, but no one really taught me the hows. I had to figure out a lot on my own. I probably came close to hurting someone a couple times."

"How did you know you wanted to top?"

"To me, it was obvious, but it's not like that for most people. What are you thinking?"

"Is it OK to want to do both? That feels right, but for some reason I can't think of, very wrong too."

"It's called switch. Some people believe it is wrong to switch, but it's an opinion. My thoughts are go with what makes you happy. Even if happy is staying away from this lifestyle."

She shook her head, "Oh no, that isn't it at all. Everything, and I mean everything, that has happened since you let me borrow that Hitachi has felt so right. I think what I really need to experience is the bottom."

"OK, would you rather a man or a woman top you?"

"Jase, Rego, I really think I want it to be you."

"Cat, you are my sister, don't you think it would be a little weird? I know someone I trust to take good care of you. I can be there if you want."

"Weird? Like being in two three ways with me already? I think if we draw the line at your little guy going inside me, it will be fine. I trust you, and even if you trust someone, it will take time for me to even get a fraction of the trust I would need to let someone do that to me. Please, Jase, at least my first time, let it be you, I know you will do things the right way."

"First, 'Little guy?' and OK, but you and I will have to have a long negotiation before we start, I want us to know right where the line is. I love my little sister, and I don't want to lose her because I touched her in the wrong way."

"I promise you won't, thank you, Sir." Jase took the remote and hit play. They sat there and watched the rest of the movie before they got up to go to bed.

___

"Hard limits?"

"Death, permanent injury, kids, animals, not sure what else right now, got to figure it out as we go."

"Soft?"

"Again, Sir, not sure. If something happens I can use 'yellow,' right?"

"OK, we need to discuss the line I talked about. What are you OK with?"

"I think I'm good drawing the line at sex, oral, vaginal or anal, but to be honest I have seen, and heard the orgasms from Sparkle and Storm. Would you be OK using the Hitachi or whatever on me like that?"

"That would mean me touching your pussy, maybe even a finger or two inside you, is that OK?"

She hesitated for a moment, "Yes, Sir, do what you need to."

"OK, go back to the room, I want you to be sitting on the spanking bench. Put on a shirt you don't mind loosing, but change nothing else. I will be there in a few minutes."

"Yes, Sir Rego." She walked away, and he began his short ritual before any scene. He took a bottle of water and sipped at it slowly. Eyes closed, he made several measured breaths, letting the outside world fade away, letting his mind focus on the events to come. When he opened his eyes, they were different, a little harder than they were just moments before.

When he walked into the room, she could tell the difference. Before, with Storm, it was obvious, but this time was different because the intensity was focused towards her. His hand laced itself into her hair, and he squeezed it into a ball, pulling it. He pulled her forward and up, she stood in front of him, wearing a ragged old t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants.

"What the fuck is this rag? I won't have it in my presence." He snapped a knife open and slid it up her shirt, between her breasts and to the neck of the shirt. The blade made short work of the cloth and it slid back down to the hem. Once the front of the shirt was split in two, he yanked it roughly down her back.

She stood there topless in front of him. Nothing he hadn't seen of his sister already, but this time it was all for him. He gripped the bottom of her rib-cage and quickly moved his hands up to cup her breasts, squeezing them firmly, pinching her nipples lightly between his thumb and index fingers. "Green?"

"Ummm, Yes, Sir, very green." He pushed her roughly against the wall, her nipples pushed into the cool drywall. His strong hands began to massage her back. Rego worked the muscles of her shoulders and moved them down toward her waist. His thumbs dug down her spine and then he slid them just inside the top of her pants.

His hand moved around to her sides, fingers beginning to drift down onto the cloth. He pressed his chest into her back as his fingers kneaded the flesh of her buttocks. He roughly pulled the pants down to her ankles, then massaged back up her calves and her thighs. His thumbs ran down her labia when he got back to the top.

Rego had her step out of the pants, and he secured her wrists with leather cuffs. He clipped them to the attachment at the top of the cross, before stepping back away from her.

Fillia felt the tips of the flogger begin to tap across her shoulders, her mind said she should run, but her body spread her shoulders and leaned her head forward as far as it would go, clearing his target.

She was breathing heavy, a sharp exhale after each strike. The pops moved lower, down to her ass, she literally could feel her ass jiggle with each impact. She felt his fingernails dig into her flesh just below her ass and Rego pulled his hands up to her shoulders. It felt like he had drawn blood the whole way up.

His strong hand found its way back into her hair, he pulled her hair back and pressed his body into hers. "Ummm, green, Sir." Although he had not asked for it, he was glad that she was sharing how she felt. A strong slap across the ass, and he stepped back.

She heard something that sounded like a lot of chains rattling. The noise became rhythmic, and cold metal began to pound her flesh. Each impact knocking her into the wood on the cross, but the pain was bearable, no, oh god, what was the word? It starts with a "W" or was it something else?

The rhythmic impacts stopped, "Plee..., mo... moar?" Struggled to come from Fillia's lips.

"No." Strikes from a large paddle covered her ass, Fillia's became a humming moan. The next item he pulled from his arsenal was a cane, "Ta, ta, ta, ta, ta," it spoke and he moved it slowly up from just behind her knees, up her thighs, slowing even more over her ass, up her back, across her shoulders and stopping just south of her neck.

He took the metal flogger back out and used it across her shoulders, "Ungh, hu, hu, yeeeee, ghaaa," was all Fillia could form. Rego then switched the metal flogger out for two smaller leather ones.

It felt like, before one pop was done, another was taking its place. The dance of the twin floggers continued over shoulders, and down to her ankles. Once reaching that low, sharp points pressed into the flesh just above her heels on both legs, they came up her calves, and focused on her ass for a moment. With every movement she pulled and stretched, the sensation was like she had never felt before. Every nerve ending in her body was singing a beautiful tune that she knew intimately, but she had never heard or felt before.

The knife snapped back open, this time he was focusing it on her flesh. Down the back of her neck, down her spine before moving back up and across her shoulders. He took it down her side, across one ass-cheek, and down her leg to her knee. The blade came back up, crossed her ass and down the other leg to her knee. He untied her and turned her around, retying her hands on the opposite sides from where they were just a few seconds before.

He tied her ankles to the bottom of the cross, so that she stood there spread eagle. His hands cupped her breasts squeezing and kneading them.

She moaned, her eyes never leaving his. In them he saw begging. Both hands slapped the meaty portion of her breasts before squeezing them again. He massaged down her ribs, and across her belly. His thumbs parted her labia slightly. She moaned again and her hips humped his hands slowly.

Rego buried a finger in his sister's pussy, "Color?" She couldn't form the right word in her head so she pressed into his hand as much as she could, using her Kegels to squeeze his finger. He added a finger, and used his thumb to find her clit. The temptation was there to lick, but he had to hold himself back, based on the negotiations from earlier.

Her body shook, she had told him that she could cum easy. "Go ahead, cum for me." She moaned loudly as her body shook through her first orgasm. Suddenly there was the buzz from the Hitachi. He held it against her clit as his fingers worked her g-spot.

Fillia's body spasms became stronger, to the point that he almost thought she might hurt herself. "Cum." Her pussy clinched his fingers and her juices flowed. Although the Hitachi was in the way, some of it found its way onto Rego's face.

He turned the switch over to high, Fillia bucked hard against the restraints. "Again!" He added another finger to her pussy, "Again!" She was completely lost to everything but the sensations. Rego pulled the Hitachi away, "Again!" When she squirted this time, the vibe was not in the way, and the stream caught him straight in his awaiting mouth.

He untied her feet, and with standing, he paused long enough to take a nipple in his mouth biting it lightly. Her body was extremely sensitive, and she bucked against the sensation. Rego stood, and untied one hand. He pulled it down over his shoulder, then untied the other. He lifted her up and carried her to his bed.

Her thoughts were slowly coming back to her, as her ass hit the sheets, "Sir, this is your body. Whatever you want. Everything."

Rego turned Fillia across the bed, and pulled her ass to the edge, and pressed his cock through his shorts against her pussy. "Oh, god, please, Sir, please."

Before she had time to react, he had dropped the pants and he pressed his cock into her wet pussy. "Oh, god, that is so fucking green," she mumbled, barely loud enough to be heard.

Fillia found her clit with her fingers as her brother slammed his hips into her. This was beyond fucking, almost animalistic. He gripped her around her thighs for leverage, pounding her. "Cum!" She sprayed her cum all over his belly. He never missed a beat. She would pull her head up and look at him before having to close her eyes and throw it back in effort not to cum.