Jase and Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As "Prison Sex" from Tool cued up, he had put the flogger down and had picked up a long wooden cane. He stood to the side tapping it across her shoulders, as he moved down her back his off hand was following closely rubbing the skin that was now bright red.

Storm began to moan and a leg was making a slow twitch. Once the cane had traveled down to her ass he curled his off hand and began to scratch the skin instead of rubbing it. He tapped with the cane until he got to the back of the knees. He began massaging her again, starting with the back of her thighs.

His hands got to the top of her thighs and his thumbs went between her legs, barely touching her labia. The massage continued up her ass and back to her shoulders. The song changed to "Down with the Sickness" from Disturbed. He pulled her hair and said "Can you feel that?" along with the singer.

Her response was merely a "mmmmmm" that sounded like it may have meant to say "Yes, Sir." He picked up a smaller flogger from the dresser and began to swing it with a similar motion but much faster, and he would focus on one shoulder at a time with it.

It played its dance across both shoulders, down her spine and across her spine and down both legs. "OGAAaa, OGAAaa, OGAAaa..." was slipping from Storm's lips. He switched back to the large flogger and stepped to the side, he swung it across her ass, the POP was loud. Storm jumped hard but continued the moaning. He hit her ass several times before dropping to a knee and going across her thighs a few times and then to the shoulders. He stepped behind her and began swinging the flogger like he did near the beginning but the strikes were much harder, the pops nearly echoing over the music.

Storm had dropped her head down between the arms of the cross and was just nodding it up and down. The song switched to "Master of Puppets" from Metallica. Rego picked up a matching pair of floggers and began to use them, one in each hand "Shhh, Shhh, Shhh..." was now coming from Storm.

He stopped the floggers once they had gone across her back for several minutes. "Breathe!" Rego shouted. Storm inhaled deeply, she didn't realize that she was holding her breath.

Rego picked up a paddle "Wack!" across her ass. His fingers slid into her hair and gripped pulling. About every third strike, he would say, "breathe." He laid the paddle on the floor between her feet. He reached over to the dresser and picked up the foxtail plug, the plug itself was a little larger than the middle plain one. He lubed it and pulled the small one from her asshole, and pushed in the new one.

With his hands, Rego began to knead the muscles in the back of Storm's thighs. He moved up and once he reached her ass, he dug his nails in and drug them up her ass. She pushed up onto her toes, and moaned loudly. His thumbs pushed in up her spine, and his fingers worked through her muscles.

He got to her neck, and massaged it with one hand. Right next to her ear, he snapped a knife open. "Pleeeee..." He touched her skin just below her ear with the tip, with light pressure he took it around the back of her neck and down her spine. The blade went down one ass-cheek and then the other. He took the edge of the knife and started back up to her neck crossing to both shoulder blades and stopped just under the ear that he didn't start under.

He touched her lips with the handle, "Open." When she complied he put the back of the handle into her mouth, "Hold this."

Rego untied her hands from the cross and turned her around. He pushed her back against the cross. He tied her hands together with the ropes hanging from her wrists then tied the ropes to a ring behind the center of the cross so that her hands were right behind her head.

He took the knife from out of her mouth and pressed the blade to her wrist. The blade came up her arm, across the top of her breast and down her sternum. The knife then trailed across her stomach and down her left leg to her knee. It then turned and came back up the inner thigh. When he got to the top of her leg, it went up and around her pussy, to take the same line down her right leg.

The tip of the knife went back across her stomach and up to her neck. It then moved around the nipple on one breast and then across her sternum. Rego then moved the knife up the mound of the other breast and came to a stop on the nipple. With his free hand, he took a handful of hair.

"Ummmmmm," came from Storm. He untied her from the cross, and stepped to her to help support her. His sister was there behind him.

"I want, well I I think I want..."

"Fillia, I was about to take her to the bed. I thought that you would probably be leaving at this point."

"I want to. Tell me what to do, I will follow your lead, anything you want. Please, Sir."

"If you are comfortable with it, OK." He gave her a list of items to collect from the room and told her to meet them in his bedroom, and gave her the one instruction that he thought would change her mind. It didn't.

When she joined them by the bed, Storm was on her back, her head over the side of the bed, and Rego's cock was balls deep in her mouth. She hesitated for a moment then brought the items over and organized them on the bed.

He noticed that she had followed his instruction to leave her pants in the room. He took a step back and Storm's lips popped as they came off his hard cock. "Fillia, left foot there," he pointed to a spot on the floor below Storm's head, "right foot there," and pointed to the bed next to Storm's head.

Once she complied, he squatted down behind her and grabbed a handful of Storm's hair, "She has never had a woman's tongue on her before. Show her what she has been missing."

"Yes, Sir."

She lifted her head so her lips met Fillia's pussy. Her nose bumped into the plug that Rego had her insert before coming in.

Before either of them had time to realize, he was on the other side of the bed, by Storm's feet. He lifted them over his shoulders, and reached down and removed the foxtail plug. He grabbed the largest one from the items Fillia had brought and immediately replaced it. Rego slid two fingers into Storm's pussy and turned his fingers to tease her g-spot. "Storm, you are not allowed to cum until Fillia does, understand?"

She moaned a yes, never letting her tongue slow down. Rego looked into his sister's face and could see that she was truly enjoying the tongue lashing she was receiving. He climbed onto the bed, and positioned himself so that as soon as his fingers pulled out of her pussy, his cock slammed all the way in.

He looked at his sister and saw the orgasm was building quickly. The wet slapping sounds of him pounding Storm's pussy never slowed as he pulled his sister's head toward him so that his lips would be by her ear, "Hold that orgasm as long as you can. The longer you hold it the stronger it will be, for you and her." Fillia nodded and closed her eyes, determined to hold out.

One of Storm's hands had found its way around Fillia's hip and was tugging and turning the plug in her ass and her experienced tongue licked Fillia's clit.

Fillia held on as long as she could, but it didn't take long before the orgasm rocked her body. Storm's pussy clinched around the cock in her pussy as her orgasm hit.

Rego waved his sister back, and she complied, less than happy about it. He withdrew his cock from the battered pussy it was in, and pulled the plug from Storm's ass. He slowly worked his cock into her tight ass until he was fully in. He took the Hitachi and handed it to Fillia, then used his thumbs to spread Storm's pussy lips.

Fillia clicked the Hitachi on and touched the head to the exposed pussy. Storm began to moan loudly as the vibration shocked her body. "I will tell you when."

Storm could do nothing but bite her lower lip and nod. Fillia slipped a finger of her free hand into the hole her brother's cock had been in mere moments before. He was shocked by this, but didn't stop her. She quickly added a second finger and he could feel her knuckles on the top of his cock through the thin tissue.

Fillia could feel the dick sliding in and out beneath her finger, she had to convince herself that wasn't why she added the second finger. She was so fixated on feeling her brother's cock through Storm, she jumped when the prone girl reached up and pulled on the plug in her ass.

Fillia relaxed as she pulled it out, and she slipped a finger inside. The second thing she didn't object to in her ass, and it was a *woman's* finger. The feeling was so different from the plug that just stayed there, this finger was exploring, finding all the right spots to make her feel good.

"Cum," Rego commanded. Storm didn't scream, but a loud "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" came from between her lips. Fillia closed her eyes and concentrated. She forced her body into an orgasm not nearly to the intensity that Storm had.

He noticed that his sister came too. Rego was not only surprised, but difinately pleased that she followed an order that some women found impossible.

Storm began working another finger into Fillia's ass. Fillia fell forward across her, barely keeping the Hitachi and her own fingers in place. She felt a strong hand slip into her hair, and squeeze pulling it hard, "Careful."

"Y-yes, Sir," she told her brother. She redoubled her efforts to keep the Hitachi where it should be while fingers explored her ass.

"Again."

Both girls came, Storm's moan was even louder this time, and Fillia's body shook like a seizure. "Plee... Pleee... Plee..." started to find its way from Storm's lips.

"No. Wait."

"Yeasir, yeasir," came with each stroke as he pounded her asshole.

Once his own orgasm built up he commanded, "Now." The three of them all orgasmed together, Storm getting a load to fill her anus, and Fillia squirted over the bed.

Rego pulled his deflating cock from Storm's ass and the three of them crashed to the bed, Rego playing big spoon to Storm, whose forehead and knees touched Fillia's matching body parts.

___

Jase had been quite insistent on water, so when they were in the dining room around the table each had a bottle of water. The sheets were in the laundry.

"That was... I mean..."

"Sir, you left her speechless and never touched her." Cat snickered at the joke. Storm turned to Cat, "Was that really your first time with a woman?"

Cat bit her lip and nodded. Storm leaned over and kissed her on the temple, "Will it be your last?" Cat's teeth never left her lip as she shook her head.

Jase at last spoke up, "So, Fillia, do you want to dive deeper?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Top or bottom?"

"Is 'Yes, Sir' an acceptable answer?" They sat around the table for hours talking about the day's events, until Storm excused herself to go home.

Jase looked his sister in the eye, "I know you want to try both, which first?"

"I think top. I would love to top Storm right now."

"Storm is an excellent bottom for someone with experience, but I saw her make a new 'Dom' cry once, then I never saw him again. I know a couple girls and a guy that are great for people that are being trained."

"I think I want a girl. Will you set up something? I will do it right now."

"I will set something up, next weekend. This week after work, you will be working on technique. I want you doing things right. I don't want anyone, you or the bottom, getting hurt. It is a real possibility."

"Yes, Sir."

The next week was grueling for Cat. Jase had her practicing with all kinds of toys including the floggers and canes, pointing out places on the body that are good to hit, places to avoid. He showed her how to feel out a flogger for the sensation it would have on the bottom, how to avoid wrap.

Friday's practice was short. He sat her down to talk about her bottom for Saturday afternoon. "I made a couple of phone calls, and the two girls I had in mind are busy this weekend." He saw a dejected look. "I have one more possibility, but I don't know if you even want me to call her."

"Anyone! Who? Is it someone I know?"

"No, nothing like that, but you have met her, well, sort of."

"Okay, who?"

"Sparkle. The girl that was here the day you moved in."

"I wonder if I can make her scream like you did. Please, Jase, call her."

He picked up his phone and called, turning the speaker on. "Hello, Sir."

"Hey, baby, what you wearing?"

Cat stared flatly at her brother, "Really?"

"Sparkle, this is Lady Fillia with me."

"Hello, m'lady."

"Hi, Sparkle."

"I have been training her all week, we were wondering if you would be available to stunt bottom tomorrow?"

"Ooooo, yes, Sir! Will you be coaching her through the scene?"

"Yes, I will. I will be sure she takes good care of you."

"Oh, thank you, Sir." The conversation lasted a bit longer making arrangements and such.

Once the call was over, Jase handed Cat a small flat box. "A gift." She opened the lid and inside was a voucher for a massage. "She is amazing. I usually see her once a month. Tell her you have had a very physical week and need to work out the soreness. Your appointment is in one hour."

When she got back, she kissed her brother on the cheek, "Thank you, I needed that. There is one more thing I think I need tonight and I will be all good." He nodded, "Same conditions, I assume?"

"Nope, go up a size."

"Really?"

"Guess you don't really want it."

"Yes, Sir. I need to buy my own," and she spun on her heels and went to get the Hitachi before he could change his mind. She sped down to her room expecting to find him somewhere along the way.

She stripped and sat on the bed. She held the plug up to eye level and took a deep breath. She looked over at the Hitachi lying on the bed, "You better be worth it tonight." With that she curled up on her side and placed the tip of the plug to her back door. She pushed it in until her anus gave her some real resistance. She pulled it back and slid it in again.

It didn't make it in much further but, god the sensation! She started fucking her ass with her brother's butt plug. She slid her free hand into her hair the way her brother had taught her and squeezed. The thickest part of the plug slid inside her, and her ass closed around the base. She pulled it back out and an orgasm hit with the intensity that she had never felt without the Hitachi.

She pushed it back in, and rolled to her back. When she spread her legs, she could see the moisture on her legs. She clicked the button on the Hitachi and started with it touching the plug. The vibrations went through the plug like a conduit. It felt like her whole body was vibrating. She slowly slid it up her slit until it reached her clit.

The vibrations became electric and her body tensed through an orgasm. She imagined Jase, no, Sir Rego, pulling her hair back, whispering in her ear not to cum. Her body begged her to betray her thoughts, but she held on.

Fillia's teeth closed around her bottom lip, her hips began to buck at the air, causing her ass to clench around the plug. *Now, for Me,* she heard in her mind. Her body racked and twisted as the tsunami of an orgasm hit. She screamed out in pleasure before she even realized she had.

___

Jase heard the scream from down the hall. He smiled and turned his light off before going to bed.

___

"Sit." His voice was strong, beyond reproach.

She sat on the edge of the couch, "Yes, Sir."

"You need to relax. And don't call me 'Sir,' it's the wrong mindset right now. Being that nervous will just make you forget your training. I have a question for you anyway before she gets here."

Cat forced herself to smile and lean back on the couch. "What's that?"

"Are you going to fuck her after?"

She laughed, "I hadn't thought about it. Last week, with Storm, was the first time I had ever touched a girl other than just some slumber party stuff. Why do you want to know, you perv?"

"She is as much into women as Storm is. She would be willing for anything you want. I don't know your type, or even if you have one, but you are definitely hers."

"Let's leave it at a maybe, OK?"

"That's fine. I have something on my bed, in case it becomes yes." She walked back to his room and looked in the bag.

She brought the item back to the den, "I don't know what this is."

"It's a strap on. You can literally fuck her with it. All the dildos I have use that attachment system. Just don't fuck her in the ass with it just yet, you should take a spin or two with it in a vagina first."

"Hmm, well if it comes to it, I may give it a shot." About that time a car pulled into the driveway.

"You may want to put that up or you could end up with it on before you get a chance to pick up a flogger." She took off like a shot, but was back in time to answer the door.

"Good afternoon, m'lady." Sparkle stood at the door wearing a black skirt that did not quite make it to her knees and a shirt that Cat realized had snaps on it instead of buttons.

"Good afternoon. Why m'lady?"

Sparkle stepped through the door when Fillia motioned for her to come in. "I don't know, it just felt right, and you hear the same old things over and over. I think it's elegant and beautiful like the woman I came here to meet today."

"Are you flirting with me so that I will take it easy on you?"

"No, M'lady, I wouldn't dream of it." Fillia smiled and Rego could see her visibly relax a little. They all took their seats around the dinner table.

"I guess we should start with hard limits."

"Well there are the standards, no death, or permanent injury, no animals, well, except for Sir Rego, kids or degradation."

"And what about the soft limits?"

"Blindfolds, it's a weird phobia, I'd really rather not, cutting, tickling."

"Anything in particular you like?"

"Orgasms, hair pulling, being touched."

"Are you good with 'green, yellow, red' for safe-words?"

"Yes, M'lady." Fillia stood and walked behind Sparkle. She laid her hands on the back of her neck running her thumbs slowly up and down the spine. She looked over to her brother who nodded slowly.

She slid her fingers into the back of Sparkle's hair and squeezed a handful, "Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes, M'lady."

"Will you take everything I decide to give you and be grateful?" She let her fingers glide over Sparkle's throat.

"Umm, yes, please, M'lady."

"Stand." Sparkle slid to the side so that she did not push the chair back into Fillia. "I am going to let go of your hair. I expect you to follow me," she lowered her voice to a whisper, "running will not be good for you."

Fillia let go of her hair and walked away without looking back. Sparkle fell in line behind her, staying close. They walked through Rego's bedroom and through the secret door. "No, no, no, please not that, M'lady." She turned as if she planned to run but she bounced off of Rego's chest.

Fillia caught her with one hand in her hair and one around her waist. She pushed Sparkle's roughly over the spanking bench. "You said you were going to be a good girl. Did you lie to me?"

"No, M'lady," Fillia roughly yanked the skirt up and slapped her across the ass.

"It sounded like a lie to me." She grabbed her shirt and roughly snatched the snaps open. Her hand cupped one breast and pinched a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "I guess I will have to do something about that." She pulled Sparkle to her feet with her hair and breast. Once she was upright, Fillia grabbed the back of Sparkle's collar on her shirt and pulled it down her arms and threw it across the floor. The hand went immediately back into the hair. "Get that rag off from around your waist."

"Yes, M'lady." Sparkle pushed the skirt down, just as it crumpled on the floor, Fillia pushed her to the St. Andrew's cross. She slid wrist restraints onto Sparkle's wrists and snapped them into place at the top of the cross.