All Comments on 'Just Now'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-Nope

00-Didn't find it erotic at all. I am glad you did though and I am sure many others will as well.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Nice Sexy Romp!

I am sure that the moral majority will find all sorts of things wrong about it and I am sure that it lead to Hell---

ish sports and possibly even divorce, but it will be quite a ride

magmamanmagmamanover 14 years ago
A Memory.

This short caused a long forgotten memory to flash into my mind as something similar happened to me. A rather nasty former redheaded wife of mine had a girl friend, the wife loved to watch me and somehow managed to talk me into doing it many times.

Then one day while this was going on I looked up to see both her and her friend Sara standing there grinning, she had had Sara hide and then sneak into the room.

This story makes me wonder why I never wrote about that incident, what the heck, maybe I will.

MGM

rrrredrvrrrrredrvrover 14 years ago
Great Story!

So, is your company hiring??

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
amusing and a lot different type of story

Short and fast moving, but enjoyable. Just different from the other stories that I've read from the author.Thanks.....Rich

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 14 years ago
Loved it!

God - its late - well, maybe time to see if anything decent has been posted since earlier this evening. Many Feathers. He's usually pretty good. No little red box but they don't count for much anyway. What the hell - give it a quick look and call it a day.

Damn! That was fun! I used to be married to someone like that. Thirty or thirty-five years ago. Still married to her but you know - time has a way of softening the edges. I think I'll have her read it in the morning. Tomorrow is gonna get off to a really good start. I can feel it in my bone[s].

Thanks.

g'night.

bbarebbareover 14 years ago
WOW

Definitely different but still great work! I also have a very attractive female boss but I could never imagine her doing that to me. However, if she did, I'd certainly write about it as well. You'll always get top scores from me.

sudagrasudagraover 13 years ago
Incredible

It is incredible. Just as you said unbelievable. I was aroused after reading it. Definitely not sure wheter to believe it or not. I would still believe it after pinching myself. I wish my boss would be as beautiful as yours and willing to fuck. My wife probably will agree.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Incredible !

This writer attempt at story. This feebleminded diatribe is a product of a diseased mind. Totally inept !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolute sick garbage !

One of the worst and most mindless. 1* !!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Crazy Fantasy Intrigue

You can't confuse fantasy with reality. It destroys marriages. In this tale I see a marriage disintegrating before my eyes.

Fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stoolie

gulping hot jizz, he greased his ready cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Surprise Coming

The real surprise is when he finds out he is expected to share his wife with his boss's husband later that night. I wonder if he will still be as happy about the blowjob then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
total shite

bet his wife is a fuck slut whore who has been shagging the boss

dark2donut2dark2donut2about 5 years ago
So ...

This is a story? About what, guy masturbating in front of a woman and a blowjob? Wow, now that is something to write about.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Just getting started....

....then it's over too soon. Fun little LW's flash story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

But if it was the wife doing this with her boss the many of the anticuck crowd would roast her alive.

Personally I see him as no better than a wife doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why is there always one dick?

There always seems to be one dumbass who comes to a porn site and complains about the free porn. Today its Iameasel. usually its that jerk-off 26thNC.....but perhaps its the same person as he likes to open numerous profiles just so he doesn't feel alone in his pathetic little world.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

No anonymous bitch, the leaning imeasel isn't me, but I'm here now and he's right, this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was mildly erotic to me but I felt it was more of an exhibitionist story.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Interesting, especially in what cums tonight?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous