Kitten's Night

Story Info
A kitten and her daddy enjoy a night of firsts.
4.7k words
4.35
21.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick note: This was written in four smaller parts but I have merged it for posting here. It's my first time posting a story online so I welcome any and all feedback. I hope you enjoy.

*

Tonight was the night. Kara had been waiting all month for tonight. Tonight would be her first party with her new Daddy and tonight everyone would see her as his pet. She was so excited.

It was a Saturday so she had no work to distract her, she had spent the day trying to clean the apartment, playing videos games, working on her school work. Anything to keep her from thinking about the night ahead and how she so badly wanted to play already!

She took a deep breath, she had gotten through the day and behaved, sure she had to restrain herself once or twice else she knew she would not last, but she had. It was 5 o clock, Daddy would be home at 7, so she had 2 hours to clean herself and get ready.

She took a shower, being careful to clean and shave herself per Daddy's instructions. After she dried herself, she brushed her hair into two adorable pigtails, she painted her nails pink as Daddy had said. Her nails had just finished drying and she had tied up her little mess when she heard the car.

She dropped to her knees and crawled to the hall to wait for him.

He opened the door and entered to find his princess kneeling naked in the hall. She had groomed herself just as had said and he was so proud. Tonight would be fun for both of them. He was so looking forward to showing off his new pet, she was perfect and the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his life.

He approached his pet crouched down and gave her a well deserved pet and kiss. He had missed her all day and so the kiss lasted a while.

"Go put on your makeup Kitten, while I take a shower. Be waiting at the foot of our bed when I am ready."

As she crawled away, he could see her ass and pussy were soaked with desire. He almost broke and tasted her there and then.

Shaking it off he went for a shower. He hadn't cum in days so he kept the shower a bit on the cold side.

A short while later he was done and drying himself. He shaved and styled his short beard. Moving into their room he saw his kitten in place, her hips were squirming with anticipation. She had been so good the last few days with him so she better last, a whole week with out release had nearly killed them both.

Taking a deep breath he moved to his clothes and began dressing. A few minutes after that he was wearing a dark black 3 piece suit, with clean polished black shoes.

He then moved to the end of the bed and pulled out the low padded table that sat at the end.

"Up Kitten".

Kitten crawled and hopped up onto the table, remaining on all fours. She was such a good girl.

He began to move his hands around her body, inspecting the grooming he knew was perfect. He avoided her erogenous areas, so as to not provide any stimulation yet. This seemed to make it worse.

Finding no stray hairs and everything smooth and to his liking he got a bottle of lube. Gently and without making a mess he began to use one finger to lube up his kitten's ass. He worked slowly and evenly until he was sure. He went to fetch the box on the bed, he noticed his Kitten shudder. She must have been close when he stopped.

Kitten watched as he returned with her new tail. It was long and bushy, pure white. The end was attached to a large steel butt plug. Her Daddy moved behind her again and she felt his hand on her ass, she immediately relaxed. He began slowly and he spent a long time working the plug into her ass. She was stretched to her limit and then pop, it slid in and her ass closed tightly around the narrow end.

"Good Girl".

She wagged her new tail and loved the soft feeling as it brushed her thighs. She purred for her Daddy.

After letting her get used to the new plug and tail he had her stand on 2 feet, spread slightly with her hands behind her back. Both her breasts and tail where thrust out with her back arched.

He slowly circled her, he now retrieved her collar. It was pink leather, with three d rings and a white rhinestone on each. He placed it around her neck and buckled it shut. He then used a small heart shaped padlock to seal the collar. The key went in his pocket.

Next he brought out a thong, it was lace and also white. It was a custom piece. Designed to wrap around the outside of her ass instead of the centre and it had a small clip so it could be put on even with her tail in. Now a tiny little piece of lace covered her soaking wet cunt. She so badly wanted her Daddy to fuck her.

Next came the lace stockings to match the thong. They came just up to mid thigh and he took his time rolling them up her smooth legs.

Daddy then got her skirt. She liked to call it her belt as it was very short. Daddy had cut a slit in the back for her tail. He had her step into it and he fixed it around her waist. The tail slid between the slit and her laced soaking pussy could just be seen under the pleated folds.

The final piece of lace was a white top. Daddy had her hold her hands up as he put it on. The arms were long and little lace rings went on her middle fingers pulling it tight. The lace was tight over her breast too, her hard nipples clearly visible. The top was a little short showing of her bellybutton which her Daddy stroked with the back of his had as he stood back up.

Last but not least her Daddy placed a beautiful lace white ear above each pigtail.

Complete.

Daddy stood and circled his pet, admiring his Kitten in her new outfit.

Back in front her gave her a light kiss and attached her leash. He gently pulled her in front of the floor length mirror they had. He let her take her time exploring and admiring the outfit with her eyes.

It was just after 9 according to Daddy's watch. He tightened his grip on her leash and gave his Kitten a kiss.

"Party time Kitten, time to go"

**********************************************************

Daddy led his kitten to the front hall.

Kitten was breathing heavily, Daddy wasn't taking her to the garage. Was he going to take her outside like this in front of their neighbours?

He led her right to the door and turned to his pet. He could see she was clearly excited and terrified. Her body was on fire, she was blushing all over. She was shivering with anticipation. Daddy looked in his pets eyes and he saw her terror. He had thought about this moment all day and had prepared for both options. It all came down to his his pets fear. Here in this moment after seeing her terror he found his protective side rising. Public would be to much for his pet and he would protect her always. Reaching behind her he took up a black coat, and offered it to his kitten. Her shaking got a bit better as she allowed her Daddy to slip on the coat. He fed her leash down the arm of the coat, and buttoned her up.

The coat came down to mid thigh and just covered the top of her thigh highs, her bushy white tail would still be visible but she trusted her Daddy.

Taking her hand Daddy also took her leash.

He turned the door handle always watching his Kitten for her reaction. Stepping outside she gave a little shudder.

"Daddy?, I think I just came a little."

She blushed as her Daddy pulled her close and gave her a kiss.

"Bold girl, I'll punish you at the party."

She shuddered, biting her lip. She looked in her Daddies eyes and gave a little nod and smile. He smiled and locked the door.

He slowly walked his kitten down the garden path to the road. Kitten looked for the car but saw no sign so she looked quizzically at her Daddy.

He smiled and led her down the road. She clutched at her Daddies arm, her body felt like it was vibrating. Her tail was swishing with each step, tickling the back of her legs. Her lace thong was soaked and she was even beginning to soak her thigh highs.

They rounded the street corner and she saw the car a bit down the road. There was another couple heading their way between them and the car.

The strength of his pets grip was like a vice. He kept her walking at a steady pace, her white tail shining behind her, her ears a halo shining around her hair. They passed the younger couple and he could tell they noticed the tail, they both turned after they passed to take another look.

Kitten cuddled in close to her Daddy and whispered,

"Daddy, please tell me to cum. I'll do it right now for you."

He chuckled. His little minx knew exactly how to tease him and how to get her way.

He stayed silent and pulled her along. She purred out a loud moan. One the couple probably heard.

A few seconds later the couple where gone and they reached the car. He led her to her door and opened it for her.

"Stop"

She froze about to get in the car. He moved to pin her between himself and the car. He lent in.

"Take off the coat and put it in the back"

Kitten shuddered and her eyes quickly scanned the street before darting back to her Daddies eyes. Her hands moved to obey. She unbuttoned her coat and her Daddy fed the leash out of the sleeve but kept a firm grip on it. She couldn't leave and she was so grateful.

She slid the coat into the car. And looked at her Daddy.

"Bend over and lift your tail"

She turned, watching the street. She bent over and reached back raising her tail. If he touched her, she wasn't sure she could control her pussy. She might cum and earn further punishment. She felt her Daddy peal aside her lace thong and she purred. Then she felt it. It was big and it slid and stretched her pussy as her Daddy slid something into her.

Once it was in he gave her a second to breath and control herself.

He gave her leash a little tug and she stood back up. She felt so full and so wet. Daddy had never done this to her. It had been a week of constant teasing and now all of this stimulation and she was dying to cum.

Her body was no longer in her full control, she was squirming and shaking with need. Daddy pulled her into a kiss and she purred as his tongue gently caressed hers.

"Get in the car Kitten."

Kitten slid into seat. Her tail was pushed even deeper into her ass and her mystery toy was now pushing on her g-spot. Daddy closed the door and walked around to his side. He got in and started the car. He then paused and took the loop of her leash and slid it onto the gear shaft. Even in the car she was his.

He looked at his pet sitting beside him. He felt so proud they had made it so far. His heart was going a mile a minute. She was his, he wanted no other ever.

He turned on the lights, checked safety belts and reached into his pocket and hit a button on a remote.

As he pulled into the road his Kitten began moaning as the large egg in her pussy started vibrating.

The drive to the party would be fun.

************************************************

Buzzing. Buzzing. Buzzing.

On some level I knew daddy was driving the car down the road but my mind was blank.

Daddy watched as his angel came for the 6th time since he had turned on the vib. She had not once asked for permission, she knew each time she did she was increasing her punishment. Which they both knew was the idea. He had made his kitten a promise, they would go to the play party were a few couples they knew and trusted would be. There they would play. Others would watch as he punished her, played with her and as he used her for his own gratification.

Earlier that day he had decided how the night would start, he had bought a new flogger. Black and leather he knew his kitten would love to feel it as he lashed it over her ass and her breasts. So he had also planned on how she would earn such a punishment, so far 7 unauthorized orgasms meant she was looking at 7 minutes of punishment.

-she started screaming and begging again -

Make that 8 minutes. Everything was ready, a wooden frame and rope all set up to hold her spread eagle standing. He would remove her tail, and let her watch as he put the plug in the mouth of her best (sub) friend. Dan's pet would be kneeling naked in front of kitten sucking on her tail while she played and was allowed cum for as long as the punishment lasted.

The party was still almost half an hour away and his kitten was likely to hit double digits on this.

Daddy reached into his pocket and flipped the remote up another notch. His kitten purred and came hard.

17 orgasms later the car pulled up to a secluded house in the country.

Kitten began to come to her senses after a few minutes. The egg was no longer vibrating and her coat was gone. The car door was open and her daddy was standing guard with her leash in hand. She took a few more minutes and had a stretch. Daddy just watched his kitten, he didn't want to rush her.

After a few minutes she rolled over. Up on her knees she began to purr and rub against her daddy. He rubbed her head and scratched behind his pets ear.

"Ready Kitten?"

She purred and meowed for her daddy.

He tugged on her leash and she got out of the car. Without her coat the whole world could see her outfit. Daddy walked his kitten towards the house, her tail swished against her legs, her legs were cold. She could feel the air more on her wet panties and socks. She had cum so much, her underwear was now completely soaked.

Daddy knocked on the door and ordered his kitten to sit, she says on her knees at his feet and waited. The door opened and Saphire, her best friend, opened the door. She was dressed similarly to kitten and had a black tail swishing behind her. She greeted them and led them to the living room.

3 sofas surrounded a wooden rack. 2 of them had a couple, now that Saphire had rejoined her master.

Daddy led his kitten to the rack and tied her spread eagle and standing. Her hands and legs held wide open unable to shield her. 5 people could now see her as a kitten, her whole body open and available to them. Her body shuddered and her tail swished as her ass clamped on her plug.

She tested her restraints and listened to her daddy explain that she was a bold girl and had cum 18 times without permission. He then asked Dan to have Saphire get her ready. Kitten heard Dan click his finger and a few seconds later Saphire was at her feet grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Daddy and Dan sat back on a couch with a drink each and watched the show.

Saphire was a little minx getting her ready, she used only her mouth.

She began with kittens skirt. She pulled it off slowly, but by bit with her mouth.

Next roughly grabbed kittens thighs and using her mouth she ripped her thong from her pussy.

Kitten felt her pussy and ass clench with need,, she wanted to play so bad. She wanted Saphires mouth on her cunt so bad.

Saphire pulled out a pair of safety scissors. Kitten had no idea what they were for, as Saphire trailed kisses up her thighs, she then began to cut away her top. She went slow and took it in strips, always touching and teasing too. Kittens body was on fire.

Buzz.

Daddy had turned the egg back on.

Kitten was going crazy and Saphire was being a little brat teasing her, suddenly her daddy was behind her.

Looking back in his eyes she pleaded with him to let her cum.

He slid a blindfold over her eyes and then she heard him.

"Get her up to thirty minutes if you can Saphire."

Saphire meowed her thanks. Then kitten felt her leave, she was alone and could only hear the buzzing of the egg inside her.

Then she felt Saphire return. The little bitch started teasing kittens nipples with her tongue. Her nipples were hard little nubs and aching for more, she wanted something rougher and she got her wish. Saphire put clamps on her nipples and at the exact same moment the egg went up really high. She came and she couldn't stop, she shook while Saphire bit her hip and nuzzled her. It felt so good.

As she came back to herself she could feel Saphire pushing her body against hers, she held her tight and bit her neck, she nuzzled her and then whispered

"I'm thirsty."

Saphire was quick, kitten had barely processed the words when the little minx latched onto her clit. Kitten was delirious, she was cumming and cumming but Saphire wouldn't let her have a break. It felt like forever before it stopped.

When it finally ended the blindfold was gone, she found her daddy holding her and taking care of her. As she gained more control, she blushed seeing all their friends watching them share such a moment. Saphire was kneeling in front of her grinning with a soaking face.

After a few minutes of care kitten was able to stand on her own again.

Daddy ordered her to arch so she stuck out her tail. She felt him reach around and slowly remove her plug and watched as he gave it to Saphire to suck. Next her took the egg and gave it to Dan to slide it inside Saphires soaking wet pussy. Kitten watched in shock as daddy gave Saphire the remote and Saphire began to play, all the time sucking and playing with her tail.

She was so distracted by Saphire that she never saw Daddy take up the new flogger he had bought and her entire body arched as she felt the thud on her arched ass.

Her thirty minutes just started.

**********************************************************

30 minutes. 1800 seconds.

For half an hour Daddy used the flogger to entice screams and moans from his Kitten. It hurt but it hurt so good. She just wanted Daddy to take a break and play with her, she would come from a kiss at this point.

He didn't, the punishment continued and Kitten watched as Saphire, that bitch, played and came in front of her.

About half way through, Daddy knocked off her clamps with the flogger to expose her sensitive nipples to it's lashes, she screamed in both pain and pleasure. Then she watched with venom as Saphire picked them up and put them on herself. Now she was robbing her toys!

Kitten wanted revenge.

The punishment felt like it lasted forever, all the while Saphire played and came in front of her eyes. Eventually the lashes seemed to stop. Kitten still felt fuzzy though and her body was on fire she couldn't focus. She felt Daddies hand gently brush her hip, so warm and gentle it was like a spark. Her back arched and she came, blackness engulfed her as she passed out.

Kitten didn't know how long she had been out, everything was still black though she could feel a cool soothing spreading over her body. Slowly she began to come back to herself and opened her eyes to find herself in her Daddies lap. They were alone in another room of the house and Daddy was gently rubbing a cool lotion into her body. It felt so good.

Kitten cuddled into her Daddy and let him take care of her, she lost herself in the gentle back and forth of his hands on her skin.

More time passed and finally Daddy was out of cream and Kitten felt so much better. Daddy helped her up and she was able to stand all by herself. They kissed for a while, just standing together alone in the low light of their friends spare room.

When they broke, Kitten began to remember what she wanted next.

"I want revenge Daddy."

He chuckled. He knew she wasn't angry at him, she wanted Saphire. That little minx had taken a few liberties with Kitten's punishment and luckily for Kitten Dan agreed some retribution was in order.

He took hold of the leash and tugged her along. She silently followed her Daddy wondering why he now had such a grin on his face.

In the hall they past a full length mirror and Daddy stopped to allow Kitten to examine herself. Her ass was bright red, as were upper thighs and breasts. She could see dozens of crisscrossing lines outlining where the floggers straps hand lashed against her skin. Daddies cream was helping and she was loving the feeling but she could tell now that she would be in serious trouble all week when getting dressed and sitting down.

Daddy could see the worry on his Kittens face so he pulled her close with the leash and whispered to her;

12