Kitten's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about the future now Kitten, focus on tonight. I'll have a surprise for you later to make the rest of the week better."

Such a cruel Daddy Kitten thought, he knew full well that not knowing the surprise right now would annoy her til she found out.

Well that's what she would have been thinking if at that moment Daddy hadn't brought her back to living room. Their friends were still watching the show only now it was Saphire tied up. Dan was still in his chair yet Saphire was squirming and shaking, clearly cumming as everyone watched. Her black tail was flicking back and forth and Kittens white tail had been tied into her mouth as a gag. Her tail was brushing over her breasts where her nipples were still clamped.

"What number is she on?"

Kitten turned her attention to Daddy as he asked. Dan too turned to greet them back to the room and with a grin replied;

"40. The poor little thing got so caught up in tonight's fun she never realized she had only been given permission to play not to cum."

The smile on Kittens face was so beautiful and so evil her Daddy couldn't help but laugh. He scooped her up and carried her to their sofa where they sat and watched Saphire squirm.

Dan explained that the egg was off and she was just trying to earn a little reprieve. If she managed to push out the egg and her plug all on her own he would take 10 minutes off for her. Daddy told kitten to go fetch her own tail back. Like a bolt she was up and in front of Saphire grinning like a kid at Christmas who got the worlds best toy. She took back her tail from Saphire and before the minx could beg for help Kitten kissed her. They watched as Kitten kissed and distracted Saphire until Dan announced that time was up and she had failed to push out her toys. The look of shock on Saphire's face was priceless as Kitten grinned and gave her one last peck before going back to her Daddy.

She giggled in his lap as he returned her tail to her ass and she purred as it slid home filling her up.

Dan was now standing behind Saphire with Daddies flogger, he hung it so the strands rested on her ass and back. She was already begging for mercy, she had seen Kitten's half hour and was scared. Her body on the other hand was buzzing.

She felt her master remove her tail and she whimpered her ass gaping from the large plug. Next came the egg, she felt so empty. Now she saw Daddy and Kitten walking around to stand in front of her. Kitten was still smiling as her master gave Daddy the toys. Her master began to finger her from behind and she now watched as Daddy slid the egg inside Kitten and she purred. Next he put her tail in Kittens mouth and she saw the look of revenge in Kitten's eyes as she sucked it clean, took it out and gave her another toe tingling kiss.

Daddy however had to hammer in the final nail for his Kitten so he lent in and loud enough for Saphire to hear he told his little Kitten she now had permission to play and cum all she wanted. The look on Saphire's face was priceless as Kitten hit the remote for her egg up all the way. She sat down before Saphire and giggled with delight as the flogging began.

40 minutes of pure and utter torture. Saphire felt so sorry for all her teasing now cause Kitten was definitely getting her revenge, she was cumming so much. About half way through she started to get really mean and in between lashes she would dart in and bite Saphire's thighs, or her nipples. The worst was when she would suck on Saphire's clit so gently and never enough to make her cum.

Kitten was having the best time ever. She was so happy they had decided to come to the party. She felt such a karmic moment too when her clamps fell from Saphire's nipples and she was able to put the back on.

The 40 minutes were nearly up when Kitten felt her orgasm getting close again so she jumped up and wrapped herself around Saphire, she started grinding her clit on Saphire's thigh while she whispered in her ear how she was cumming again. Dan just chuckled and flogged her ass some more.

Soon the punishment was over and Dan had taken Saphire away for her own after care and Kitten was cuddled in her daddies lap. The party was coming to a close and all their friends where now off on their own enjoying each other. After some cuddles and kissing Daddy finally let his Kitten undress him.

There on the sofa she mounted her Daddies lap and sunk onto his raging hard cock. There were no words just passionate sex between them both for what felt like hours until once again Kitten was getting close. She started begging for permission to cum on her Daddies cock. He just asked her if she wanted to know her surprise now.

She shivered as her body just wanted to cum but she nodded and pleaded with him to also tell her.

He gave a soft laugh and explained that he had arranged it so she had the next 2 weeks off from work. When they were finished here tonight the were going to the airport where a private jet would take them to their own tropical paradise for those 2 weeks where they would just be together. He held her close then and explained that she would be naked, collared and plugged the entire time as he had not packed her a stitch of clothing. then he whispered in her ear to cum as his cock began to release his own pent up orgasm deep inside her and they both moaned together.

The End.

12