Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he gave Julie's mother an orgasm with his cock, he moved his prick to her mouth. He not only wanted her to suck him but also he wanted to watch her sucking him. In the way that his mother, sister, aunt, and cousin all did, he wanted to see Julie's mother looking up at him with her big, blue eyes and her pretty face while his hard, hairy cock was buried in her beautiful mouth. More than willing to suck him, his future mother-in-law engulfed him with her mouth while stroking him with her hand and cupping his balls with her other hand as she stared up at him.

'Oh, my God, she's such a great cocksucker. She's such a whore but I'm so glad that she is,' he thought. 'A truly amazing cocksucker, I only wish I could have been around to enjoy more of her blowjobs.'

Sucking his cock with exuberance, she sucked his stiff prick as if she owned his stiff prick. Sucking his prick as if he was playing an X-rated, interactive, and animated, video game, she sucked his cock as if she was his girlfriend instead of his girlfriend's mother. Nancy blew him as if he was on his Honeymoon with her.

She did everything for him to blow his load and cum in her mouth but he had more self-control than that. With time quickly ticking away, he pulled away from her. Not wanting to fully cum just yet, he still had more to do in such a short time. Had he not pulled away from her, he would have ejaculate his full load in her warm willing mouth. Had he not pulled away from him in the way that he pulled away from his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin, he would have given Julie's mother a cum bath.

"Is Jessica home?"

Knowing full well why he was asking after her daughter, he hoped his question wasn't brazen enough to upset her. Instead of being angry or jealous, Nancy smiled.

"Now that you had sex with my daughter, Julie, and with her mother, you want to have sex with my other daughter, Jessica, too? Is that it?" She laughed. "I like your style," said Nancy with a loud laugh and a sex smile.

He returned her smile with his smile.

"I can't help myself. You're all so very beautiful and so sexy," he said.

She nodded her head while making a face to acknowledge his horniness.

"You're such a cad and we're all such whores," she said laughing again. "She's up in her room. She'll be happy to see you with that erection," said Nancy with a sexy smile. "She always had a crush on you. She always wished it was her with you instead of you with her younger sister, Julie."

He checked his Smartwatch before leaving Julie's mother to head upstairs to see Julie's sister, '20:33:44, 20:33:43, 20:33:42...'

### SusanJillParker-08 ###

After having sex with her mother, Nancy, Jack had sex with Julie's sexy sister, his future sister-in-law, Jessica.

* * * * *

While still naked and with his double dose of Viagra making his cock still erect, just as he did with his cousin, Kathy, Jack went upstairs and slowly opened Jessica's bedroom door a crack, enough to see her. Just as her mother had said, she was standing in front of her full-length mirror naked. Julie's sister, Jessica, was naked. He couldn't believe his eyes when comparing Jessica's naked body to his girlfriend's naked body and now to their mother's naked body. They could have been sisters, triplets, instead of mother and daughters.

'Holy shit, I don't believe this. After just seeing Julie's mother naked and having sex with her, I can't believe that I'm seeing Julie's sister naked. I can't believe I'm seeing Jessica naked,' he thought. 'Oh, my God. What a body? What a body? In the same way as her mother and sister have such sexy and shapely bodies, Jessica has such a sexy and shapely body too.'

Not only had his seen his girlfriend naked but also, he saw and had sex with her naked mother. Now that he was seeing Jessica naked, he was hoping to have sex with her too. Two years older than her younger sister and with her the same age as Jack, 25-year-old Jessica was just as beautiful as was Julie. He wondered how different his life would have been if Jessica had been his girlfriend instead of Julie.

No doubt, if Jessica was his girlfriend instead of Julie, he'd be lusting over Julie in the way that he was lusting over Jessica. If Jessica was his girlfriend instead of Julie, he'd be trying to see Julie naked in the way he had hoped to see Jessica naked. If Jessica was his girlfriend instead of Julie, he'd be trying to have sex with Julie in the way that he hoped to have sex with Jessica now. With Jessica older than Julie, perhaps they would have been married by now. Perhaps, they would have already had children.

Always suspecting they did, especially now after seeing all three naked, mother and both daughters, they all had such sexy and shapely figures. Yet it was one thing to imagine they did while masturbating himself over the naked thoughts of them, it was quite another thing to see them naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't believe he was seeing Jessica naked after seeing her mother, Nancy, naked too.

Another one of his longtime sexual fantasies come true, just as he did with Julie's mother, he couldn't even count how many times he had masturbated over his girlfriend's, big sister. Now, here she was before his horny eyes in the nude. Naked, naked, naked, Jessica was naked. Naked, naked, naked, he had seen them all naked, his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, Julie's mother, and now Julie's sister. Just as his cousin Kathy was, Jessica was dancing naked and singing in her hairbrush as if it was a microphone.

What is it with women pretending they're on American Idol? Obviously, in the way that men think that they're sports stars, women must think that they're pop stars. Guys would never dance naked in front of their mirror while singing in a hairbrush. Granted, guys pose a lot in front of the mirror while flexing their muscles but how many men pose naked in the mirror in the way that women routinely pose naked in the mirror while trying to see their naked asses?

* * * * *

"Jack," she said seeing his reflection in her mirror when he pushed open the door a little more for a better and closer look of her naked body.

As if imagining seeing him and seemingly not believing her eyes that he'd be in her bedroom while she was naked, she did a double take. Then, obviously still not believing what she was seeing, when she saw that he was naked too, she did another double take. He wished he had more time. He'd love to take his sweet time with his beautiful and sexy, future sister-in-law but he was running out of time. Tick, tick, tick, his last day of life clock continually ticked down what little time he had left.

He wished his Smartphone wasn't frozen with his last day of life countdown so that he could take a picture of her naked. Only, what good would a naked photo of Julie's sister do him now. He'd be dead by tomorrow. Dead, dead, dead, he had less than 24-hours to live. Dead, dead, dead, he needed to enjoy this time as much as he could.

When Jessica turned to face him, she covered her nakedness with her arm and hand in the same way his cousin Kathy had just done. Yet, too late, he had already not only seen her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass in the mirror but also he had memorized them to take with him to his next life. Before she had even noticed him, he had watched her dancing. He had watched her bouncing and swaying her big shapely breastss and shaking her sweet, sexy ass.

"You're a good dancer and you have such a great voice," he said. "And you're so beautiful, especially when you're naked," he said with a dirty laugh. His compliment gave him reason to stare at her. "You look so very much like your sister and mother. Good genes run in your family. You have such a beautiful body, as beautiful of a body as your sister and mother does," he said.

In the way that his sister and cousin had, she covered as much of her nakedness as she could with her forearm and hand. Yet, with her tits so big, she could only cover not much more than her nipples. Besides, he could still see her shapely and sexy, naked ass in the mirror.

"What are you doing here? Why are you naked?" Then, when he said that she had a body as beautiful as her sister and mother, she looked at him with as much curiosity as she looked at him with confusion. "And how do you know my mother has a beautiful body?"

He smiled while reaching down to stroke his cock to an even harder erection. As soon as he took his prick in hand, she stared at his engorged cock. As soon as he started stroking himself, she brushed back her long blonde hair and licked her full, red lips. A telling sign, with her staring at his cock while touching her hair and licking her lips, obviously, in the way that her mother and sister did, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

"I just had touchy and feely sex with your mother in the kitchen before we adjourned to the living room. I made love to her before fucking her. Then, after I gave her an orgasm with my cock, she blew me," he said with a dirty laugh. "She said you'd be upstairs dancing naked and she was right," he said. "She said you'd be happy to see me, especially with the both of us naked and she was right."

Obviously shocked by what Jack confessed about having sex with her mother, Jessica's eyes bulged out of her sockets and her mouth fell open. Obviously shocked by what Jack said about her being sexually excited to see him naked and for him to see her naked, she looked embarrassed. Yet, her embarrassment was short lived and quickly changed to sexual excitement while she continued watching him stroking his big prick.

"Oh, my God," she said feigning her outrage. "You had sex with my mother? I can't believe you had sex with my Mom," she said staring from his cock to stare up at him before staring at his engorged prick again. "Oh, my God," she said again. "I can't believe you fucked my mother and she blew you."

Knowing that he'd be having sex with her too, he smiled a smile of self-confidence.

"Believe it. I did have sex with your mother," he said. "And now I'm here to have sex with you. This would be my sexual fantasy come true to not only have sex with your sexy sister and your MILF of a mother, but also to have sex with you too."

She looked at him as if he was drunk and/or crazy but he wasn't drunk or crazy. If he was anything, especially with her standing there naked and him standing there with a naked erection, he was horny for his girlfriend's sister. In the way that her sister and mother were, and in the way that his aunt and cousin were, she was so sexy. In the way that her sister and mother were, and in the way that his aunt and cousin were, she was so beautiful. In the way that her sister and mother were, she was a whore in the way that he was a sexual pervert to want to have sex with all the women of this family.

If he was anything, he was intent on doing what he wanted to do during the last few hours of his life. If he was anything, he was intent on having sex with every woman he had lusted and masturbated over. If he was anything, he was determined to squirt his cum in every woman's pussy he had sex with today in hopes that he'd have a child to leave behind after he's gone tomorrow.

* * * * *

"You shouldn't be here. Bad enough that you had sex with my mother, my sister would kill me if she knew you saw me naked and I saw you naked too. With you standing in my bedroom with an erection while stroking your cock, if she caught us, she'd think we were having an affair. She'd accuse me fucking you, sucking you, and of having sex with you," she said looking at him with as much disbelief as she looked at him with sexual excitement.

He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care what Julie thought. He be dead tomorrow anywhere. Better than to have his sexual fun now than regretting not having his sexual fun later. Whatever repercussions there were for his sexual actions now would be up to his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, her mother, and her and her sister to worry about.

"So?"

She made a face as if she had just bitten into something sour.

"So? Have you no conscience? I can't believe my mother had sex with you and allowed you upstairs to have sex with me too," said Jessica looking away from his cock to look at him while pretending to act self-righteously insulted.

Yet, unable to control her sexual lust for her sister's boyfriend, she stared down at his stiff dick again before looking up at him. Looking from him back to his cock, obviously liking what she was seeing in the way that he was enjoying what he was seeing too, she stared down at his engorged prick again. Sexually consumed by the naked image of her, just as she never removed his eyes from his throbbing cock, he never removed his eyes from her sexy, naked form.

"Why am I here?" He laughed. "I'm here for you, Jessica," said Jack stepping in her room and closing her bedroom door. "I'm here to have sex with you. I'm here to make love to you before fucking you. I'm here to give you an orgasm. I'm here to make you cum. I'm here to give you something to remember me by when I'm gone," he said but not telling her where he was going or when he was going. Besides, if he told her that he'd be dead by this time tomorrow, she'd never believe.

She looked at him with shock mixed with sexual excitement. In the same sexual way that his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and her mother looked at him, she was looking at him in that sexual way now. Obviously, with her agreeing to having sex with him by the look in her eyes, he was about to get lucky...again.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'She sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her. Just as I couldn't believe that I had sex with my girlfriend's mother, I can't believe that I'm about to have sex with my girlfriend's sister. Holy shit!'

Nonetheless her lust for him, she was obviously stuck with the thought of him having sex with her mother.

"I still can't believe you had sex with my mother. I'm shocked. I can't believe my mother had sex with you. Oh, my God. Why would you do that? Why would you want her," she said with a pause while not finishing her thought? "Why would she do that? Why would she want you?"

He nodded her a sexy grin while finishing her thought for her.

'Why would you want to have sex with my mother when you could have sex with me,' he thought. 'Because I can still have sex with you,' he wanted to say but didn't.

"Yes, I just did have sex with your mother. She's a beautiful, sexy, sexual woman." he said nodding her his answer. "Why wouldn't I want to have sex with her? Besides, with me not about to reject her, your mother was more than willing to have sex with me in the way that I hope you're more than willing to have sex with me too. Moreover why wouldn't your mother want to have sex with me. She's lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated and, right time, right place, I was standing in her kitchen with my erection pressed against her nightgown clad ass."

Perhaps because he was such a bad boy and she was sexually attracted to bad men, Jessica looked at her sister's boyfriend wide-eyed perhaps because he was so self-assured and confident that he was about to have sex with her.

"My Mom is such a slut," she said with a shrug. "She'd like nothing more than to have sex with my boyfriend. She always allowed him to hump her ass while he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples through her clothes. Yet, like mother like daughter," said Jessica with a shrug while giving him the eye. "Obviously, the whole family wants to have sex with you. You really are good looking and I can see that you not only have a good body but also you have a big cock too. Now I understand why my sister loves you. Only, I wish it was me with you instead of her," she said with sadness.

He smiled at her while stroking his cock to a harder erection.

"Thank you," he said. "You're not so bad yourself. Your big breasts compliment your amazing figure. All three of you, your mother, your sister, and you all have hot bodies. If only for right now, we could be together sexually as if we're boyfriend and girlfriend, significant other, husband and wife, and/or lovers," he said giving her a lustful look. "I'd love nothing more than to have sex with you, Jessica. I'd love nothing more than to fuck you. I'd love to give you an orgasm and make you cum."

With her sexual lust overtaking her outrage, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look while staring down at his erection again.

"I always knew you'd have a big cock and I am kind of horny," said Jessica. Wasting no time in showing how she sexually felt about him, she lowered her hands from her naked body to expose herself to him. "Being that I'm already in trouble with my sister for you being in my room naked while I'm naked, she'll no doubt accuse me of having sex with you anyway, so I may as well have sex with you," she said staring at his prick again.

Agreeing with her justification for them to have consensual sex, Jack nodded his head in agreement to Jessica's convoluted logic for having sex with him.

'Whatever floats her boat is fine with me,' he thought.

"Ditto for me too. Being that Julie will surely accuse us of having sex, we may as well have sex," he said with a dirty laugh.

He looked down where Jessica was staring at his erect prick. With them now both on the same page, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look before sexually teasing him by fingering her nipple with her left hand and finger her pussy with her right hand. He stepped close to her with his erection sticking straight out to lead the way. His cock pointed at her as if he had chosen for sex.

"May I touch your cock? Before he could even answer her, she reached out her hand to wrap her fingers around his stiff prick. "May I stroke your prick?" Again, before he could even answer her, she stroked his prick. She moved her hand back and forth while giving him a hand job.

He stared at her hand stroking him while she stared at his erection.

"That feels so good, Jessica," he said enjoying the hand job his girlfriend's sister was giving him.

With him not even having to put a heavy hand to her shoulder or a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head, she moved to her knees.

"May I suck your dick?"

Yet, again, before he could even answer her, Jessica moved to her knees and briefly took his erect prick in her mouth. She stared up at him with her big, blue eyes highlighting her pretty face. She stroked his prick while sucking his prick.

"Oh, my God, Jessica. Don't take this the wrong way. I only mean this as a compliment but you are an incredible cocksucker," he said.

She removed his cock from her mouth to speak.

"May I fuck you in the way that you said my mother just fucked and in the way my sister has already fucked you?" She stood in readiness for him to make his sexual move. "I need to cum, Jack. Make me cum. Give me an orgasm with your cock."

* * * * *

Leading the way, as if he was on his Honeymoon with his girlfriend's sister, Jack took Jessica by her hand and led her to her bed. His trademark way of saying goodbye, he gave Jessica a long, wet kiss. Kissing and kissing her, he touched and felt her naked body everywhere while she touched and felt his naked body everywhere too. Kissing and kissing one another, they made out as if they were dating or were already married. In the way that he couldn't wait to have sex with her, she obviously couldn't wait to have sex with him too.

"I'm so horny, Jack. I'm so horny for you," she said whispering her sexual lust for her sister's boyfriend in his ear. "I've always wanted you. It should have been me with you instead of you with my sister," she said. "I love you, Jack. I've always loved you."

As shocked that Jessica wasn't having sex with him, he was even more shocked when she said that she loved him. Being that he'd be dead tomorrow, with nothing to lose no matter what he said or did, he returned his sentiment of love with her sentiment of love.