Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too, Jessica," he said giving her a deep, wet kiss. "I've always loved you, Jessica, and will always love you, now and forever until the end of time," he thought while thinking that the end of his time was tomorrow.

Jessica swooned at not only Jack's sexual desire for her but also, obviously, by him telling her that he loved her and will always love her, now and forever until the end of time.

"Julie's not home," said Jessica. "She's already gone to work. With my mother downstairs knowing what we're doing, we won't be disturbed. I've always been sexually attracted to you. Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me. Don't worry. I'll never tell Julie. I swear. Even if this is only a one-time thing, this will be our little secret," said Jessica. "Even if this is only a one-time thing, I still love you. I'll always love you."

She returned his passionate, wet kiss with her passionate, wet kiss.

"And I love you. I'll always love you, Jessica," said Jack.

Without guilt, remorse, or repercussions, being that he was going to die anyway, Jack fucked his girlfriend's sister in the way that he fucked his girlfriend's mother and in the way that he fucked his girlfriend. Helping him ease himself inside of her, he humped her until his prick was inside his girlfriend's sister. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was intent on sexually satisfying her in the way that he sexually satisfied her mother and the four other women that he already had sex with today. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was intent on cumming enough inside of her to make her pregnant.

He'd like nothing more than to give her something more to remember him by than just an orgasm. Being that he was dying anyway, he'd love to give her a baby. If he had his druthers, hoping that one would take the baby to term and keep it, he'd love to give them all a baby.

Yet, what he wanted and what would happen are two different things. Just because he squirted a fraction of his cum in a woman one time doesn't mean that she'd immediately be pregnant. Further, just because he impregnated a woman didn't mean she'd want the baby and/or keep the baby. Even though none of them believed in abortion, if he made any of them pregnant, they could always give the baby up for adoption.

With his luck, there'd be no one to carry his name. He'd die a forgotten man. After he was gone, few women would remember him. After he was gone, they'd all take up with someone else. It hurt his heart to think of his girlfriend with another man. It hurt his heart to think of his mother and his sister with men that he didn't approve. Yet, there was nothing that he could do about any of it. This was it. This was his last day on Earth and fucking Julie's sister was his way of making the best of what little time he had left.

"Oh, Jack. Oh, my God, Jack. Jack! You're going to make me cum. Fuck me harder, Jack. Fuck me faster. Make me cum, Jack. Make me cum," said Jessica. "I need to cum. Give me an orgasm, Jack. Give me an orgasm."

In the way that they all had, Jessica had an explosive orgasm, just as he deposited a squirt of his seed inside of her, too. Even if he was kidding himself, he'd like to imagine that he had made all the women pregnant. For all that he knew, he could be sterile. For all that he knew, perhaps with some of them too old to bear a child, they could be barren. Yet, it made the end of his life more palatable in thinking that he was leaving a child or children behind.

Then, without him having to hint at what he wanted, she lowered her body halfway down the bed. As if she couldn't wait to blow him, she grabbed his cock and took him in her mouth again. Jessica was sucking his cock. His girlfriend's sister was blowing him. He couldn't believe his future sister-in-law was blowing him in the way that his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his future mother-in-law had all just done. They were all such incredible cocksuckers.

Alas, sadly and so frustratingly, too bad he was going to die. To be so blessed to be in a family of big breasted, cock sucking whores, he wished he could live longer to enjoy more blowjobs from his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his girlfriend's mother, and his girlfriend's sister. If only he didn't die, he'd be getting blowjobs from a different woman every day. If only he didn't die, his life would be so perfect being surrounded by women who loved him and who wanted to give him plenty of sex.

Not wanting to fully cum just yet, he pulled his prick from Jessica's mouth, kissed her goodbye, raced down the stairs, grabbed his bathrobe, and left. He had one last stop to make. He wondered how much time he had.

He checked his watch, '19:40:13, 19:40:12, 19:40:11...'

### SusanJillParker-09 ###

Jack had sex with Julie's best friend, Amy.

* * * * *

After having sex with his girlfriend's mother, Nancy, and his girlfriend's daughter, Jessica, from his girlfriend's mother's house, being the cad that he is, he walked next door to his Amy's house, his girlfriend's best friend. Fortunately, home alone, with her an only child and her parents away on a cruise, he opened her unlocked, front door and walked upstairs. Like his sister, conveniently saving valuable time, able to hear the water running from downstairs, he was sexually excited to know that Amy was in the shower.

'Amy is in the shower naked,' he thought while stroking his cock in readiness to have sex with her too. 'She's naked. Oh, Boy,' he thought. 'With Amy always making eyes at me and with her already naked and in the shower, this should be easy, as easy as it was having sex with my sister when she was in the shower.'

He was ready to surprise the Hell out of her and hoped she wasn't angry with him but what did it matter? He was going to die soon anyway. Whether she rejected him or accepted him, he already had sex with six of the seven women that he had sexually fantasized over while masturbating himself. Whether she rejected him or accepted him, at least he'd get to see her naked and she'd get to see him naked too.

'Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to see Amy naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait for her to see him naked,' he thought.

Sure, he'd love to have sex with Amy, too, but he wasn't about to force her to have sex with him. Yet, even if she rejected him and he forced her to have sex with him, what did it matter? He'd be dead tomorrow anyway. He'd just have to see what happens as he did with the six other women. He removed his bathrobe and hung it on the banister. He couldn't believe he still had an erection. Especially when taking two of the highest strength, a double dosage, those Viagra pills really work.

As if he was a burglar or a rapist, inch by silent inch and step by stealth step, moving one, slow step at a time, he crept up her stairs without making a sound. He opened her bedroom door and closed it behind him. With her bathroom door already opened wide, he stood in the doorway to watch her shapely shadow through the shower curtain.

'There she is and she's naked. Amy is naked,' he thought while staring at her naked form. 'Oh, my God. My girlfriend's best friend is vulnerably naked while taking a shower.'

She was another woman with an incredible, sexy, and shapely body. She was another woman with big tits that he'd love to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck. She was another woman that he had masturbated over for years while imagining her naked and having hot sex with her. Now, in the way he wondered about Julie's sister, Jessica, he wondered how different his life would have been had he dated Amy instead of Julie.

All three women were sexy. All three women were beautiful. All three women had shapely bodies with big tits. Yet, what did it matter now that he'd be having sex with all three women? What did it matter now, which woman was better for him, when he'd be dead soon? Dead, dead, dead, he couldn't believe the end of his life was so near. Dead, dead, dead, he wished he had a second chance. Now that he was having sex with seven women, possibly eight women, he had so much more life to live.

He concentrated on the task at hand instead of thinking, what if. He thought of Amy in the shower. He thought of Amy naked. He thought of how incredible it would be to have sex with his wife's best friend and his childhood best friend too.

* * * * *

'Naked, naked, naked,' now he thought of Amy is naked again. He peeked in her bathroom and could see the shadow of her big, naked breasts and her shapely behind through the shower curtain. 'Oh, my God. There's Amy and she's naked.'

Then, as if he was exposing the wizard in the Wizard of Oz or as if he was a crazed serial killer in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho, he pushed her shower curtain aside before stepping in the tub with her. She screamed as soon as she heard her shower curtain slide open. As if he had just unveiled a work of art, Amy stood before him naked.

"Jack! Oh, my God! Jack! What are you doing? Why are you here? Why are you naked? What in the Hell are you doing in my shower? Get out! Get out," she said without much authority and in the way that his sister, his cousin, and his girlfriend's sister feigned their embarrassed outrage. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I can't believe you're seeing me naked. I can't believe you're naked, too."

Too slow to cover her naked body from his horny eyes, he stared at her naked tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. Instead of having a blonde, trimmed pussy in the way that his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, girlfriend's mother, and sister had, Amy had an orange, trimmed pussy. A sexy redhead instead of a sexy blonde, after having a steady diet of blonde pussies, he wondered what a redheaded pussy felt like to fuck.

"Hi Amy. Nice tits. It's good to know that you really are a natural redhead," he said with a dirty laugh while staring down at her orange, pubic hair.

She tried her best to cover her nakedness with her arms and hands, but she was too sexy and too shapely to cover all her beautiful body.

"What are you doing here? Oh, my God! Why are you naked? Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Jack. Why do you have an erection? Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Jack. Oh, my God," she said looking at him as if he was nuts when she was the one who helped create this April Fool's joke that backfired.

It was interesting that they all asked him the same questions. Then, when she stared at his cock in the way that he was staring at what he could see of her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass, it was interesting that they all stared at his engorged prick. With them all acting as if they were embarrassed virgins, a game they must obviously play, they were all sluts. They all wanted his cock as much as he wanted their pussies. They all sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted them.

Enjoying the wet, wild, and naked view of his girlfriend's naked, best friend, he stared at her before forcing her arms away from her beautiful, naked body. With Amy a gorgeous, natural redhead and with all the other women natural blondes, he stared at her C cup breasts and her trimmed, red pussy. Thinking that her freckles were so sexy, she had freckles all over her chest, stomach, back, shoulders, and legs. He never had sex with a redhead before, until now. He couldn't wait to fuck her. He couldn't wait for her to suck his cock.

"I'm here to fuck you, Amy," said Jack. "I'm here to have sex with you. I'm here to give you something to remember me by for as long as you shall live. I'm here to give you an orgasm, Amy. I'm here to make you cum. I'm here to hear you scream my name in sexual pleasure," he said with a diabolical laugh. "I've come for you, Amy. I've come to have sex with you."

Acting vulnerably shy, when Jack said that he was here to fuck her, to have sex with her, to give her something to remember him by for as long as she lived, she looked afraid. Then, when he said that he was here to give her an orgasm and to make her cum while screaming out his name in sexual pleasure, she wilted before swooning with a look of sexual excitement that took hold of her pretty face. As if she couldn't sexually control herself in the way that he couldn't sexually control himself, she stepped closer to him.

"Jack," she said. "I've always wanted you. With us growing up together," she said with a pause while making eye contact with him. She stared in his hazel eyes with her big green eyes before confessing how she felt. "I've always been in love with you. It hurts me to say this and to dishonor my best friend but I should be you and not Julie. If you were my man, you would have already asked me to marry you already. If you were my man, I would have already had your baby," she said while staring up at him with her big, green eyes.

No longer shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, exposing her naked body to him in the way that he exposed his naked body to her, she put her arms around his neck and pressed her naked torso to his naked torso. In the way that she wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around his waist. In the way that she pressed her naked body against him, he pulled her naked body closer to him.

"Amy, I had no idea you were in love with me," he said. Having nothing to lose, being that he'd be dead by this time tomorrow anyway, he said what Amy wanted to hear. "I love you, too, Amy. I've always loved you. You're right, I should have been with you instead of with Julie," he said.

She kissed him with her kiss of passion and he returned her kiss of passion with his kiss of passion. Kissing and kissing one another, they made out with one another in the shower as if they were newlyweds showering naked. They made out with one another as if they were already lovers. They made out with one another as if they were about to be married.

'She feels so good in my arms,' he thought. 'Yet, now that I've held so many naked women in my arms this morning, I can't tell who feels better, my mother, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, Julie's mother, sister, or her best friend. They're all so sexy and so shapely. If I had to pick one over the other, I don't think that I could. Being that I can't marry them all and being that I'll be dead tomorrow anyway, at least I can have sex with them all. Last but assuredly not least, at least I can have sex with Amy.'

Again, as if it was his way of saying goodbye, he kissed her again with sexual passion and she again returned his kiss with sexual passion too. Obviously with her already knowing that Julie's April Fool's joke had backfired, not about to tell him that it was all a joke, instead of proposing to Julie, he had decided to have sex with her best friend. Obviously, in the way that she lovingly greeted him, Amy sexually wanted him as much as Jack sexually wanted her. Only, Amy didn't know that, after he fucked his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, Julie's mother, and Julie's sister, that she was last on his sexual, hit list.

Perhaps, she was last on his sexual hit list because the proximity of her house was the furthest away from his house. Yet, what did it matter what number on his sexual hit list his girlfriend's best friend was? He was here for her now and ready to have sex with her in the way that he had sex with all the others. Whether she was the first woman that he had sex with or the last woman that he had sex with during his last day of life, he was intent on giving Amy something to remember him by too.

Yet, unbeknownst to Jack, Amy knew that he wasn't going to die. Not about to tell him that either, obviously, she wanted to enjoy this sexual moment with him as much as he wanted to enjoy this sexual moment with her. Perhaps, the only sexual moment that she'll ever have with him, especially after he marries Julie, it was obvious that she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. With Jack so very good looking, no matter if they were blood related to him or not, seemingly every women wanted to have sex with him.

* * * * *

"Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me. I've always been sexually attracted to you. I'll never tell Julie. I swear. This will be our little secret," she said saying what all the other women said while giving him a deep, wet kiss. "Shove your big, hard cock inside my warm, wet pussy. Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me. If only for a little while, make me your woman. Make me cum, Jack. Make me cum. I need you to give me an orgasm. I need you to make love to me before you fuck me."

He loved how she talked dirty to him in the way that his aunt and cousin and his girlfriend's mother and daughter did. Looking so innocent and so sweet, once they're naked they're as much of a sexual fiend as he is. Even though they may look like virgins on the outside, none of these women are virgins on the inside. His kind of women, they're all sluts and whores. He was happy that they were all sluts and whores.

Too bad he was dying. Too bad he'd be dead tomorrow but if he was to continue having a sordid affair with one or the other, even if one or the other was his mother, his sister, his aunt, or his cousin, he couldn't go wrong. If he was to marry one or the other, even if one or the other was his girlfriend's mother, sister, best friend, or Julie, he couldn't go wrong marrying one or the other either. Alas, he wouldn't be marrying any of them. He'd be dead soon...tick, tick, tick, tick.

'Dead, dead, dead, I can't believe I'll be dead within eighteen hours. God help. God save me from the Devil. Dear God in Heaven, now that I know that these eight women love me and sexually want me, I beg you to spare my life,' he thought while pleading for mercy.

In the same way that he did with his sister, Carol, he spun Amy around and bent her forward. He wet her pussy with the shower water in the way that he did with his sister and impaled her wet cunt with his erect cock. As if she was a virgin, she was so tight. Humping her and humping her as if she was Julie, slapping her ass with his pelvis and bumping her forehead against the tiled, shower wall, he pounded Amy's pussy until she had an orgasm.

"Oh, Jack. Oh, my God, Jack. Fuck me. Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Make me cum, Jack. Make me cum," she said while he humped her harder and humped her faster and while she returned his hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps. "Give me an orgasm, Jack."

Fucking and fucking her, Jack fucked Amy faster and he fucked her harder. He fucked her while holding onto her big tits as if her breasts were something to hold on to while riding the subway. Fingering her big, erect nipples, he pulled, turned, twisted, squeezed, and pinched her nipples while pounding her wet pussy with his hard cock.

"Cum, Amy. Cum. I want to hear what you sound like when you cum. I want to see what you look like when you cum. Cum, Amy, cum. Cum, Amy, cum," he said. "Cum for me, Amy. Cum for me," he said while continuing to hump his girlfriend's best friend harder and faster.

With him without guilt, remorse, and/or repercussions for his sexually salacious actions and his despicable lascivious behavior, he fucked his girlfriend's best friend as if he was a wicked cad and she was a whore. As if she was his girlfriend and he was her boyfriend, he fucked Amy harder and her fucked her faster. Pounding her pussy as hard and as fast as he could, he was determined to give her an orgasm. In the way that he ejaculated his seed in all the other women, he was intent on ejaculating his seed in her too.

He grabbed hold of her shapely hip with one hand while feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples with his other hand. Then taking hold of both hips, slamming his hard cock inside her, he fucked her. He fucked her hard. He fucked her fast. He continued to slam his big, hard cock inside her warm, wet pussy. Determine to make her cum, he was determined to make her pregnant. He wouldn't mind having a ginger haired son with freckles named Jack. Sadly, he'd never get to meet him. Sadly, he'd be dead soon.