All Comments on 'Learning to Compromise Ch. 01'

by tzael2003

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PhiljayePhiljayeover 17 years ago
Great start

Very provacative. I sure hope there is more to follow. It sure left me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Paragraph 1 was so dumb that I quit reading

Hope for the rest of your sakes that I made a mistake

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree with the last comment....DUMB

Next time try being a little less cleaver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not Bad

Your writing reeks of overconfident cockiness, which to me is a turn off, but probably necessary to fully understand the character. I do like the plot set-up for part 2.

A little advice: keep the seduction slow, don't have them jump into bed within the first few paragraphs of part 2. Build it up slowly, have mom object to his various actions for a while longer, have him lead her into a full sexual relationship without her realizing the full implications until it's too late. Maybe even have the full sexual relationship be in part 3 or later.

I look forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What, is this a young Rocky Balboa?

Absurd storyline, coupled with pathetic writing skills. Stick to comic books and leave writing to educated people.

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Agrees

I hope there is more to this story!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT START

Hope there is more to come ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

Keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this a great beginning to a terrific series!

This highly talented writer has hit the nail on the head! In brash, cocky 18 year old David he's created a character recognizable in plenty of boys who think like him. Contemplating going bare-ass naked in front of his own mother, he thinks, "damn that would be so hot. To be showing off all the time in front of her. That thought of it made my cock get all tingly and start to get a rise out of it." Lots of boys, maybe most of them, love the idea of showing mom what makes them boys--their fine fat prick and loaded balls. As with David, they get hard picturing it. And, believe me, there are plenty of mothers, like David's mom, who are really interested in how their young son has...well, developed. They haven't seen what their boy's got swinging between his legs in a long time. They're savvy enough to realize that he gets hard ons, and that now his balls are filled with loads of his baby-batter. Bet mom was getting kinda wet between her legs looking over David's young male equipment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertzael2003@tzael2003
Discovered the joy and pleasures of being naked at a young age...and then masturbation. Had a private dorm room where I was naked all the time. When I was single I would be naked and edging and on the net. Now, married, but still at home nudist.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES