All Comments on 'Long Love Broken Pt. 05'

by mindwiper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Superb

I certainly hope this isn't the end ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love your stories, Sex was Great, glad it wasn’t the whole story, really liked the plot twists!

Jen10PaJen10Paover 5 years ago
Very Emotional

This story brought a few tears to my eyes and hit on a lot of my emotions hoping for the right outcome. I don't know if I could agree with the comment that there should be more to the story. Seeing the growth and all the stumbling blocks, of the main character along the way, to be able to come out the other end not only alive but soo much wiser and hopeful to live a happy life. What more could we want for her. Fantastic story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

when are you going to continue this series ?

busz690busz690about 4 years ago
Awesome

Your story captivated me for three days. It was an amazing fairy

fairy tale story with intriguing twists and turns

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant !

This is the only word that comes to mind to describe this story !

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

the whole weird brainwashing was just weird, but i loved the story thanks :)

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchover 1 year ago

adored the story thabnks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. A bit confusing with all the back story references, and actual back story. I felt like I had missed something, so I looked for another titled story of yours that might be the back story. Like the real story of Poly and Victor. Now I just assume that A Boiled Frog is essentially the back story you worked from. Of course I see this as a story on its own and could not stop reading it. I do agree that the brain washing thing was weird, and I was hopeful for a real resolution for Tiffany.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindwiper@mindwiper
--- Just a little note here --- Every story, with the exception of the 'Long Love Broken' set, is related. I have five now (16 Oct 19) but there are more on the way. This idea started back in 2004 and initially manifested in 'Member 13231.' I stopped for a while, playing w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES