Long Love Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"I saw you with the foreman. You introduced yourself as Tori but he called you Victor," Marcie answered.

"Tori would be fine," I said.

"You should have your nameplate by the end of the day," Marcie scribbled in a notepad and beckoned me to follow her. We went down stairs and through a hall. "This is the locker room. Lockers there and changing areas over there. Company provides the locks, just choose a locker."

I chose a locker and pulled the key from the lock. "Anything else?"

"Let me show you a changing room real quick," Marcie said. She led me past a couple doors marked 'occupied' and pulled open an empty one. I looked inside with feigned curiousity and Marcie nudged me inside and locked the door behind us. "Have you had breakfast yet?" She asked as she unzipped her skirt.

"A little bit of coffee and toast," I answered.

She pushed her skirt down and laid it down on the bench. She pulled down her panties and a cock sprung out. "If you'd like some more, I'm offering. Time is limited, Tori."

Marcie wasn't all that big, just a tad bit bigger than my hand was wide. I set the packets on the floor in front of her and knelt on my knees. "Keep your hands off my head, Marcie."

"Deal."

I took her cock into my mouth, sucking on it until some precum came out. She tasted just like me, all the times I had kissed Polly after her headjobs. It didn't take but a few bobs of my head and Marcie started squirting into my mouth. I licked her clean and stood back up. "Yes, breakfast is important."

"Thank you. My day will go much better now," Marcie sighed as she tucked herself back in. "You're very good, Tori."

"That's a compliment for my first-ever time giving a blow-job," I said.

We slipped out of the changing room, hoping nobody would notice. There were a couple women in the locker room. As soon as we passed them, they started giggling like schoolgirls. "Like they've never had any action in the changing rooms," Marcie growled.

Marcie showed me the motor pool, and how to sign out a car or van for travelling around the city. I thought I knew the downtown area pretty good, but Marcie knew it better. All the time we were travelling, I kept wondering, "Am I a slut? Those men in Newark, sleeping with Lilith after just an hour and giving a blow job to another transsexual after two minutes of knowing her?"

"You still with me over there, Tori?" Marcie asked.

"I'm still here," I admitted.

She looked at me with concern. "I didn't mean to force anything back there. I will gladly take it up the ass whenever you want."

The thought of that made me excited. "Maybe later."

"We can stop by my place for lunch," Marci tittered.

"Are all the women at the company, you know, transsexuals?"

"Just you and me, sweetie. We're here." She indicated the office building to our right. I had not even noticed that we were on the top level of a parking deck.

Marci took the first three appointments, and we went to her place for lunch. As soon as we got into her apartment, Marci started taking her clothes off.and laying them neatly over her sofa. She vanished for a moment while I did the same. My cock sprung out when I pulled my panties down.


"This is for you," Marcie handed me a condom. "You're pretty big there, Tori."

"We can wait," I said.

"No, I want this. Just don't take it too fast, okay?"

"Okay."

I watched as Marci put a condom on me and then she squatted down and pulled a butt-plug out of her ass. "Are you ready Tori?'

"Yep."

Marci bent over, resting her hands on the top of the sofa. "Any time, babe."

I lined up with her ass and gently pushed myself inside. Marci let out a moan when I was all the way in. "That's it, Tori. Thank you baby." I pulled out a little bit and pushed in again. On the third stroke, Marci pushed back against me. When I pulled out again, she tightened around me with her sphincter muscles.

After a few minutes, Marci started to moan and push back even harder. I started pulsing cum into the condom, but kept on going until Marci let out a screech. She pulled forward, and I slid out of her. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Orgasm was good," Marci half-sat, half-collapsed onto the floor. "Thank you, Tori."

"You're welcome."

"There are some wet-naps on the toilet. Can you get them?"

"Sure."

We cleaned up, and went back to work. Marci let me drive and take the last two appointments of the day. I was excited, I hadn't done anything like that before, and Marci said I was good at it. When we got back to the office, I found my desk, shiny nameplate on top. I laid the paperwork down, and started sorting invoices from my notes.

Drawers on the desk held file folders, so I put my notes into them and the folder Rachel had given to me. The paperwork for Human Resources wasn't any big deal, so I started filling that out while I was sitting.

My phone buzzed. It was Lilith asking me if I wanted to go out for an after work celebration dinner. I told her I would have to change and meet her at her house. She countered with a proposal that we meet at my house.

I couldn't wait to tell her about my day. I went to the locker room, shedding my work coat and my name tag and the watch Rachel had given me. I didn't want the watch coming up in conversation at dinner.

When I got home, I noted that both cars were in the driveway. The door wasn't even closed all the way, making me fear for the safety of Rachel and Polly. I needn't have worried. Coming from the living room was a moan that I recognized as Polly's. I tried to steal past the doorway, but it didn't completely work. My momentary glimpse had caught Polly tied down on the coffee table, Rachel standing over her face. There was a third woman there, and she had her head between Polly's legs.

A quick shower later, I dressed up for a night out. Since I knew what was going on in the living room, I was going to go out through the garage. Polly was standing outside my door, preparing to knock when I pulled it open.

"I didn't break any of your rules, ma'am," I said.

"Victor..." She whispered.

"Tori," I whispered. Then in a regular voice, I said. "I'm guessing I should come through the garage from now on?"

"No, you don't have to do that. We'll try to keep our...activities limited to rooms with doors on them, Victor."

"I'm going for a first work-day celebration. Should I sleep over with her?"

"You're a grown man, Victor," Polly snapped. "Do what you want to out there."

She was really into the whole 'forget Tori' thing. It made me sad, because we had the best sex of our marriage when I was dressed as Tori. "As you wish, ma'am."

"Who are you going out with?"

"That question would be equivaent to me asking about your dates, Polly. A violation of your rules."

"Very well." Polly went down the hall, and I left through the garage.

Lilith was waiting in the driveway, already in the passenger seat. I climbed inside and sped off down the street.

"Cat got your tongue, Tori?"

"Cats, plural," I muttered. "How was your day, dear?"

"Had a couple clients, no biggie," Lilith shrugged. "I did see you while you were out at the Allen Medical Complex. That girl with you certainly had the puppy-dog look on her face."

"Well, Marci...That's complicated."

"So you fucked her," Lilith giggled. "I want details."

"That's not fair to you," I complained.

"Tori, I'm taking notes. Some of my clients don't have the happily-ever-after that they hoped for. I just want to know certain details. You could provide valuable insight to help me counsel future clients."

I told her the story about the sex that Marci and I had that day. Lilith was genuinely surprised that Marci was a transsexual. She was really into the fact that I had given Marci a blow-job right off the bat.

"Does that seem slutty to you?" I asked.

"No, not really. You should keep her close, Tori. She'd make an excellent girlfriend."

"What are we then, Lilith?"

"We're girlfriends. I don't want to keep you all to myself, that would be cruel to you and all your other girls."

"You aren't mad?" I was confused, really confused.

"Nope."

The topic of the conversation over dinner was my run-in with Polly. Lilith was less-than-happy about Rachel and Polly having sex in the public areas of the house. She also wasn't happy about Polly turning off the debit card.

We discussed Charles over desert, and the vague innuendo he had made at the end. Lilith suggested that I take him up on his offer, broaden my sexual horizons, as it were. I countered with the offer that she come along. She pretended to give it some thought before she agreed.

The ride to Lilith's place was extraordinarily long. She undressed me slowly, guiding me to an upholstered bench set in the middle of her bedroom, telling me to lay down. Slowly undressing, she put her panties over my face and then mounted my cock. She aligned the crotch of the panties with my nose and pulled the waistband around my head.

Her smell was exquisite, a mixture of sweat and her juices, coupled with the gyrations of her hips on my cock made me cum within a minute. She pulled the panties off my head and replaced it with her pussy. She pushed the mixture of juices into my mouth, and then raised up a bit so I could eat her out.

I licked her little nubbin until her orgasm pushed the rest of my cum, along with some of her juices, into my mouth. She dismounted my face and collapsed on her bed. "That was very good, Tori."

"You were very naughty, pulling your panties over my face," I chuckled. "You are amazing, Lilith."

"Thank you. I suppose I have to get dressed to take you back to your residence."

"You could always wear a gown and nothing else," I pointed out.

Lilith shook her head. "That's quite all right. I have something for you."

"More?" I asked.

She rummaged through her purse and handed me a well-worn pre-paid debit card. "There isn't much on there, maybe five hundred or so. It is often used and refilled by clients looking to evade stalking spouses."

"Thank you."

Lilith insisted I drive, even though I was the one being dropped off. When she got out to switch sides, she pulled me into a kiss. It was a good kiss, the kind that put a spring in my step even though I was entering the lion's den.

There were sounds of thumping and moaning above me, and I contemplated getting something to bang on my ceiling with. Eventually, the thumping stopped, allowing me to go to sleep in peace.

At six o'clock there was a soft tapping at my door. I put the finishing touches on my eyeliner and went to see who it was.

It was Polly, all dressed up in her lawyer getup and ready to go to work. "We need to talk, Victor."

"Can we have this conversation at the table?" I asked.

"Yes." I followed her to the kitchen and she laid some documents out on the table. "This is our divorce, Victor."

"You're kicking me out already? What happened to six months?"

"There is a cashier's check for twenty thousand dollars after you sign these documents." Polly pointed to an envelope at the far end of the document trail. "That should be enough for you to go live on your own for six months."

"Why?"

"Rachel is uncomfortable with the prospect that you may bring a lover or friend into this house," Polly explained.

"Yet Rachel has no problems bringing lovers into this house," I snapped. "What happens if I do sign? Are you going to cancel the check as soon as I pack my things?"

"That's a cashier's check, Victor."

"You had no problem cancelling the card that you gave me as a gift."

"That card doesn't belong to Victor," Polly shrugged.

"Let me think about it. Do you think twenty grand is fair?"

"More than fair. If you go to court you could end up with nothing or worse."

"Do the car and clothes belong to Victor?" I asked.

"Yes, that's in the papers. You keep your car and clothing and I give you twenty thousand. Fair?"

"Fine, I'll stop by your office. I don't want carpal tunnel on my second day of work."

Polly looked like she was going to laugh, but held it back. "We'll need notaries in any case. One for your side and one for mine. Your lady friend is a notary, all cops are."

I didn't react to Polly's revelation that Lilith was law enforcement. I probably had sensed it in the little things she had revealed about herself. "Three o'clock, your office?"

Polly collected the papers and put them into a leather-bound folder. "That's fine."

I watched her go, and let out a sigh. Was there some other reason Rachel wanted me gone? I didn't know and did not give a damn.

I went through the places in the garage where I had squirreled away cash and came up with almost nine hundred dollars. The rainy day had finally come, and it was a sonofabitch.

When I got to work, I was on the edge of tears. Every good memory of Polly and I passed through my head at every traffic light.

My phone started beeping like it was a bomb getting ready to go off, and when I finally cleared my eyes to see what was on the screen, all I saw was three words: 'Remote Wipe Complete.'

Polly had not just turned my phone service off, she had reported it stolen so the cell company had deleted everything on the phone. "Bitch," I muttered to myself.

The assignments clerk gave me a portfolio with all my appointments, and I was about to freak out when I saw that almost all of them were in the same building. The last appointment was with a proctologist four blocks from the building that housed Polly's law firm.

I had lunch next to a little shop which sold prepaid cell phones. I dialed Lilith's number from memory, I couldn't think of any others because I was so mad.

"Hello, Patrick," Lilith's voice purred into my ear.

I was going to let the Patrick thing go. "Lilith, this is Tori. I need your help."

"Anything, baby. What's up?"

"Polly pulled out the divorce papers this morning. It's a no-contest divorce, she wants me out of the house."

"I know a good place you can stay," Lilith offered.

"I'll need some place good. I don't even know how much this job pays."

"There are some connections I can use," Lilith admitted.

"From your days in the police department?" I asked. "They tried to startle me, it didn't work."

"I don't usually make a big deal about that. I take it you need a Notary?"

"Yes, I would appreciate it," I replied.

"Where and when?"

"My last appointment is with Doctor Schumer at one-thirty. It's a four block walk to Polly's office at one thousand Baker Street, twelfth floor. I'd like to be there at two forty-five," I said.

"I'll be there, love."

"Me too."

I hit the end button on that phone and turned to the other one. There was absolutely no information on it, even my contact list and pictures were gone. I tossed it in the back seat and went to do my job.

Dr. Schumer's office was in the corner of a empty looking floor. The secretary greeted and announced me to the doctor. She showed me into his office and called out that she was leaving.

"Sure, go ahead," he waved his hand at her. "Lock up, would you?"

"Certainly, doctor."

He reached out his hand. "Doctor Marcus Schumer."

"Tori Adams." I shook his hand, feeling a pricking my palm.

The room suddenly started spinning and Marcus caught me. I felt two more pricks in my shoulders, and my legs went numb. He half-carried, half-dragged me to a table, laying me on it face-down and strapping my hands to the sides.

"What are you doing?" I was delirious, but aware.

Marcus slid my skirt and panties down my legs and over my feet. He then strapped my ankles to the legs of the table. All of a sudden, I felt my legs being pulled apart by the straps on my ankles, probably exposing my anus.

"This here is a modified vaginal exam table," I heard him say. "Since you don't have a vagina, I'm going to examine your ass-pussy."

I heard a belt unbuckling and the buckle fall to the floor. He walked into my line of sight so that I could see his cock. He was huge. About two of the dildos that Rachel had called Mr. Big, and then some.

He plopped it down on the table near my mouth and gave it a squeeze. A huge dollop of pre-cum came out and hit me in the face. He reached over and picked up a tube of lube. The entire tube was spread over his cock and he rubbed it in.

"This is normally anal lube, used with a condom to help take away some of the pain associated with anal sex. Used like this, it also depresses some of my nerves so I can last a long time. Rachel wants you walking funny for weeks. Even offered me five grand to do it. I like ass-pussy so I told her I'd do you for free.

He walked around behind me, slap on my ass to scare me. I felt cold liquid down my crack and a finger touch my anus. "Please don't," I pleaded.

"There is no turning back now. Once you have me, you will beg me to fuck your little ass again and again."

I felt something press against my hole, and all of a sudden the door to the office burst in. Marcus stepped back, and I heard the sound of a taser being used. Lilith came into my line of sight, a look of concern on her face. She wrestled with the straps holding me down, but couldn't get them open.

"Damn, Tori. I gotta cut these things off," Lilith grunted. She left, and then I heard metal clanging. She held a scalpel in front of my eyes. "Listen, this thing is wicked sharp. Do not move until I tell you."

"Okay."

I heard the sound of a taser being activated again. This time, it was for more than a minute. I felt Lilith cutting the straps off my feet, then my wrists. "Damnit. You can get up now."

"I can't, too dizzy."

Lilith went rummaging again, this time coming back with a syringe. "This is going to burn whatever narcotics he drugged you with out of your system. This is not going to be a pleasant feeling, but it should go away in ten seconds along with the dizziness."

"Do it," I ordered.

She was right, it did burn. It felt like fire running through my veins, then it stopped. "What the fuck?"

"Narcan, just a touch since you didn't really overdose. Can you sit up now?"

I sat up, looking at the scumbag laying on the floor with taser darts sticking out of his chest. "Asshole," I spat.

Lilith held up the watch. "Sorry about that, you should be able to get another band."

"Fuck that shit," I took it and threw it across the room. "Rachel gave it to me, probably has a tracker in it." I said. "Rachel paid this guy to ass-rape me. He even said so."

"Too bad it isn't admissible in court," Lilith said. "Can you stand?"

I was a little wobbly at first, but managed to get my panties and skirt back on without any major problems. I wanted to kick Marcus in the balls so bad, to stomp on him so hard to make sure he never got another hardon, but I didn't. "What can we do?"

"Not much of anything, really. I saw him in the act, but he could say it was consensual. My word wouldn't go very far because we are involved. I can't report him for the same reasons."

"There has to be something we can do."

Lilith looked around the room, a smile coming to her face. "I know some people. They will raid this place and take all his stuff. That's good enough."

"How did you know I was even here? What might happen?"

"The name clicked in me when you said it. I had a friend look him up, and it turns out there have been some sexual assault incidents reported by his patients. I tried to get here as fast as I could, but it looks like I was too late."

"Not really, you saved my virtue, Lilith."

"Virtue," Lilith snorted. "I took it a couple of times yesterday."

"You know what I mean."

"Did you say Rachel was behind this?" Lilith asked.

"Scumbag said that Rachel offered him five thousand dollars to get me walking funny for weeks. He told her that he would do it for free." I couldn't help it, I burst out into tears.