Long Love Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a towel for him and held it out as he got out of the shower. What I really wanted to do was dry him off. "You look delicious," I said.

"So do you. Why don't you get shower now?"

I couldn't shower fast enough. When I came out, Patrick was laying on his side facing me. "You're very pretty," he said.

"You're not bad yourself," I climbed onto the bed and laid down. Patrick laid his hand on my chest, reaching over to toy with my cock. He gave it a squeeze and started suckling on the the closest nipple.

"You're very hard," Patrick commented while slowly moving his hand up and down my shaft. He kept up the suckling and jacking me off until I exploded. Cum came out of me, shooting up in the air like a fountain.

When I finally stopped cumming, Patrick got up and mounted me. "Open your legs," he ordered.

I opened my legs and he slid in between them like he was the man in the missionary position. "I like this," I whispered.

"Yes, I know." He grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head and began moving his pussy back and forth on my cock. Faster and faster and harder he went, shuddering and groaning every few strokes. He was going so hard and fast I almost couldn't tell who had the cock and who had the pussy.

I started to groan and Patrick started to groan with me. I started to squeal like a girl and Patrick gave me a growl in return. He slowed down and I started to squirt inside of him, his man cootch milking me and sending me into another orgasm.

When we finally cooled down, Patrick rolled off of me. "You orgasm like a girl."

"Thank you for that. Can I eat you now?"

"I want to suck you first," Patrick demanded.

"After three orgasms it might take me a while," I said

"Good." After he got done sucking me off, I wanted him to use strap-on. He declined, saying he didn't like toys unless he was alone. I made out with him, my fingers teasing his wet, dripping pussy to another orgasm.

"Enough," he giggled. Grabbing my hand he pulled it away from his crotch. I gave him sad Tori face and he gave me a smile in return.

Clapping came from the doorway, I turned over to see Lilith and Tiffany there. Lilith was smiling from ear to ear while Tiffany had a confused look on hers. Patrick slipped off the bed and donned his robe, going into the bathroom.

Lilith vanished from the doorway, leaving Tiffany standing there in just an oversized men's shirt. "Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"That was very...passionate. I've never seen two lovers together like that before," Tiffany said.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I wasn't going to ask about Polly and Rachel.

"It's a good thing. Can I snuggle with you?"

"Would you prefer that I put on some clothes?"

When she didn't answer, I got out of bed and went through Lilith's drawers. I came up with a pajama set and slipped it on. Tiffany seemed more at ease when I crawled back onto the bed. I beckoned to her, and she crawled up and snuggled into my armpit.

I gently stroked her hair until the tension went out of her body and her breathing told me she was asleep.

Morning sun woke me up. Tiffany was snoring on the other side of the bed, so I slipped into the shower to wash off the previous day.

Lilith was on the toilet relieving herself when I opened the shower door. She came close for a kiss and I could smell her night on her breath. "You smell like you've been eating cum-filled pussy pie," I teased.

Lilith gave me a half shrug. "Do you want to get rid of your car?"

If I was going on the run, my fire-red classic Mustang would mark me in any city in the USA. "Yes, but I'll still need some wheels."

"Please tell me the bitch-wife doesn't have the title."

"It's in the glove compartent," I sighed. "Is Gary offering a good price?"

"Sight unseen, ten thousand. Maybe fifteen if he can test it," Lilith answered.

"I'll bring it to him. If he's serious, ten thousand and a decent SUV."

"You hear that Gary?" Lilith turned to show the Bluetooth earpiece. "He says if you did a decent job on the rebuild, fifteen and a low mileage SUV."

"All right, I'll get the rest of the things out of my car."

Gary came back from his test drive grinning from ear to ear. I came back from my test drive with a satisfied feeling. I examined the used Explorer the best I could without tearing it completely apart. Gary handed me a banker's check for fifteen thousand dollars and we exchanged titles for our vehicles.

I felt a pang of regret giving up the Mustang, having spent so many hours with her, but it was time to let it go. When I got back to Lilith's house I was ushered into the dining room with two sets of papers centered on the table. "What is this?" I demanded.

Lilith pointed to a pile on the table. "This is your new life, Tori. Patrick secured two identities for you and Tiffany," Lilith explained. "It will make each of you to vanish."

I looked at Tiffany. She held her hands up in surrender. "I've already done mine."

"What exactly do you do, Patrick?" I asked.

"Funny you should ask," Patrick smiled. "I'm an eraser for the U.S. Marshals service. Just like in the movie, but with less guns, guts, and glory."

"What do I do about Polly?" I asked. "Are you going to tell her I'm dead?"

"What I'm going to do is make both of you look like you fell off the face of the Earth. You are advised not to revive old e-mails, social-media accounts or making new social media accounts. Most devices even geo-tag pictures and that's dangerous for you."

"We do this every once in a while," Lilith explained. "Battered women and/or children on the run, et cetera."

"Sign me up. Wait, what am I going to do about my checks?"

"I've already deposited money into a ghost account. You'll give me the checks and the trail ends with me. Once you get where you are going can set up a bank account, transfer the balance out and the ghost account dies."

"You can just risk thirty-five thousand dollars like that?" I asked.

"More like forty," Tiffany added. "She took care of mine too."

"Old money. I don't have much to worry about except for helping people," Lilith shrugged.

"Go ahead and browse through your new lives," Patrick said. "I've included the pertinent info on CD so you can memorize it on your way to Nevada."

"Nevada?" I asked in disbelief.

"There are only so many packets I can remove from the system without major complications," Patrick explained. "Everybody wants to go to California or someplace nice. Almost nobody wants to go to Vegas."

"Makes sense, I guess," I said. "How can you get away with that? Won't you get into trouble?"

"My boss was a battered wife. I beat the shit out of her ex-husband a few times. She understands the value of what we do, so she looks the other way when I pull an ident packet. Lilith and I get one, maybe two severe stalker or beating cases a month, and that goes unnoticed for the most part."

"I have never gotten personally involved with a case before," Lilith said. "I'm glad I got sexually Involved with you before I realized you needed help.'

"Well, I have no excuse,' Patrick said. "I needed a good fucking session."

"Hey!" Lilith backhanded Patrick in the chest.

"I didn't mean it like that," Patrick said. "Best you two get off now. Best time is after the evening rush. I've included walkies so you can coordinate your driving."

"Thank you," I said. I was close to tears now, and so was Tiffany.

We exchanged hugs and Tiffany and I got into our vehicles. We were halfway down the block when Tiffany's voice came over the walkie. "We're never going to see them again, are we?"

"No, but they will see us in the faces of their children," I replied.