My Bride Ch. 01: A Wedding Night

Story Info
My wedding night turns into a nightmare.
5.5k words
3.97
59.7k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaSchmi
NaSchmi
211 Followers

This story was inspired by BDSM illustrator Eric Stanton's work.

He has some famous illustrations on dominant brides.

I appreciate all feedback, hope you enjoy!

***

"This was an awesome wedding!" I said, as I opened the door to our hotel suite.

As Alicia walked in, she took off her cream white high heels and dropped them carelessly on the floor. I picked up her shoes and put them neatly next to the door. They looked cute, like taken from a fairy tale.

"Best wedding ever!" she sighed and dropped on the bed. "We deserve a fucking medal!"

Her body seemed to get lost in the sea of her white wedding dress that flowed around her. The veil draped around her head gave her the aura of a halo. And she looked like an angel. Gorgeous, like a super model.

Although I was incredibly tired, I just stood there and admired her.

She was beautiful.

"And we are not done yet! You are in for a big surprise!" she said. "You know, what will happen next is absolutely going to blow your mind, trust me!"

That sounded almost too good to be true. She must have planned something for our wedding night. Well, I would certainly go along with it. One of the things I really loved about her was her unpredictability. There were times I had no clue what she was doing.

I had married a true femme fatale.

The best decision of my life.

I just stood there and watched her as she lay on the bed with her eyes closed, her chest rising and lowering like the tide as she took deep breaths to recover from our party.

It had been a very long day.

"Take off my stockings!" she said with a low voice, without looking at me. Impatiently she wiggled her foot for emphasis.

"Sure, just a second." I took off the jacket of my tuxedo and the bow tie and put both on a coat hanger.

"Now! And bring me a glass of champagne!"

"Right away."

I was amused about her impatience. She was most certainly tired as well, and we were married now. No more need for pleasantries. We had been polite to our guests all day long. Now, in the privacy of our hotel room, there was no need for any type of etiquette any longer.

'I will enjoy being married to this woman,' I thought, as I slipped out of my shoes and went to open the bottle of champagne. I poured us two glasses and handed her one. To my surprise she took both glasses and put one on the nightstand.

"Oh, okay," I said, but she ignored my hinted criticism.

She sipped from her glass and sighed again.

"I needed that!" she said to herself. "This night is not over yet."

"I like that! What do you have in mind?" I smirked.

But as if she hadn't heard me, she just stated firmly:

"And now down, and get my stockings off!" her voice sounding more forceful now.

I didn't mind. I had always liked her independent spirit and her determination to get what she wanted. We had played games like that, and I had always been happy to please her.

"Of course!" I said. "Right away, madam!" It was meant as a joke, but she didn't play along.

I got down on my knees before her and reached for her foot below the sea of her white satin wedding dress. I caressed her foot, felt the nylon thigh highs and caressed her foot, followed my way up the curve of her calf, then her knee and finally I reached her thigh, felt the warmth of her skin and traced the lace at the top of her stockings.

Finally, I peeled the nylon thigh highs from her legs.

"Are your feet sore?"

"You bet..."

I took her left foot and slowly and carefully massaged it. Her foot was a little sweaty, but I didn't mind. Neither did I mind the warm musky smell coming from the inside of her dress. She had been in that dress all day and danced in it quite wildly.

"Now the other!"

I took her other foot and placed it in my groin. I wanted her to feel my excitement as I pressed her big toe against my hard cock under my pants. She kept her foot there, and even pressed her toe against the tip of my cock in a casual rhythm that was clearly meant to excite me. But when I was about to open my pants to get rid of the fabric obstructing our touch, she withdrew her foot.

"You are such a tease!" I said.

"You don't know nothing", she whispered.

It sounded incredibly erotic.

I continued to massage her foot and then lifted it up, lowered my head and planted a soft kiss on it.

"Go on!" she said, and I didn't more encouragement. I slowly licked over the top of her foot and then carefully took her pinky toe in my mouth and slid my tongue over it.

She sighed: "Keep it up!"

And so I caressed every single one of her toes one after the other.

"Didn't know that you have a foot fetish!"

I didn't really, and I didn't care for her foot in my mouth too much. Especially not now that she was putting more pressure on it and forced it into my mouth with the same rhythm she had applied to my cock just a moment ago.

"The two of us will get along well if you keep this up!" she said. "It'll be easier than I thought!"

I didn't know what she meant by that, but it didn't matter at that moment. I was happy pleasing her. After all she was my wife now and I had sworn something along the lines of caring for her for the rest of my life. And since this vow was supposed to be mutual, I was hoping for her to return any favor I was doing her. So I continued.

"And now the sole!"

"What?"

"I want you to kiss the sole of my foot! That's your job now that you're my husband!"

"Hm... okay."

I tried to lift her foot to make it easier, but she resisted, and so I had to lay on the hardwood floor so that I could reach the sole of her foot.

For a brief moment I looked at it skeptically. She had taken off her high heels during the wedding party and danced barefoot, and there was still some grey dirt stuck to her feet.

"Show me how you love me!", she said, and I overcame my reluctance and licked the sole of her foot.

"Don't tickle, or I'll have to punish you!"

We had played these games before, so these words didn't alarm me. In fact they only made me more horny.

As I lay there, servicing her, she started to talk:

"I like you at my feet. You can't imagine how much I like it. You have something about you that is really, you know, cute. When you do as I say. I don't know, what it is. I never felt this with any other guy before. But you have that ability to make me feel in a certain way."

Her phone vibrated. I felt her pick it up and look at it. This, I have to admit, hurt my feelings a little. I thought she'd be more into what was going on than to look at her phone.

She typed a few words and put the phone aside.

"Sorry for that. That was kinda important."

"Really?"

Just ignored the criticism in my voice.

"Just keep going. Keep licking the soles of my feet like the good boy that you are!"

How could I be mad at somebody so well versed in turning me on with her words? So I kept servicing her on the floor.

"Some things are going to change now that we are married. A lot actually. And I will tell you about it. But first I want you to be in the right place to hear it."

She took her foot away and sat up, then she reached for the glass of champagne and took a big gulp of the expensive drink. But she didn't swallow. Instead she leaned forward until her head was above mine. She motioned for me to open my mouth, and then let the champagne drip from her mouth onto me.

I felt the warm, sweet and sticky liquid on my face.

Apparently this wasn't meant as some hot, erotic gesture though.

"Clean your mouth! I don't want that filth from under my feet to be, where your tongue is going!"

I could imagine, where my tongue was going to go, and so I let the champagne that I had caught wash over my tongue and clean it, before I swallowed the mixture of alcohol, dirt and her saliva.

I was actually glad and grateful to be rid of that taste in my mouth.

"Now, sit up! Here, between my legs!"

I did as ordered.

"You were always somewhat hesitant to service me down there. I don't know why, but I guess you think it's gross or something That will have to change now!"

I nodded. Not just to play along. What was happening here, was so hot that I was willing to agree to almost anything. Although she was right. There was something that kept me from fully enjoying servicing her between her legs. It just felt wrong. I had done it, but without great enthusiasm. And to be fair, I had never requested her to blow me either. For the same reason. It seemed just fair since I figured our relationship was set on equal terms.

"It definitely will have to change!"

She hiked the many layers of her wedding dress and motioned me to get under her dress. And I did. It was dark and smelled of her. A rich, musky scent of her warm body. My hands caressed her thighs. I pressed my face on them and gave them a long kiss.

"Take off my panties! I have a surprise for you."

I reached up her body, until I found the waistband of her underwear and when she raised her hips, I peeled them slowly down her legs.

"Smell them!"

I did, and they smelled strong. Of her warm body. There was also a sharp bitter note of dried urine, but there was most dominantly the taste of her arousal. As I mentioned, it wasn't exactly my thing, but in that moment it smelled great.

And so I pressed them onto my face and inhaled her scent. I really wanted to please her at that moment.

Her panties were wet. And I hadn't even done anything to her than kiss her feet. And the only thing she had done was some talking.

"Open them, there is a message for you! A surprise!"

I emerged from under her dress and sat between her legs. As I opened her panties I noticed some stains of a long day. But more importantly a few words were stitched delicately into the inside of the soft fabric.

I read: 'My husband Eric...', looked up at her in admiration that she had prepared this odd surprise and worn it all day long. I unfolded the panties further to read:

"is my slave from now on." It was odd, but I was okay with that.

"Yes, I will gladly be your slave!" I smiled. "And I will do anything you say! This is so fucking... hot."

I held up her panties.

"Can I put them in a frame? And we'll hang it in our bedroom? Just for the two of us?"

"If you want, sure." I could see her withhold a smile. She was a little reserved, as if she had something up her sleeve.

"I really want to serve you. You know. I mean we are married now."

"Alright", she said with a reserved smile. "Then strip for me!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, but make it look good! Like you are my little fuck boy!"

"Okay, Madam!"

I was not a good dancer, but I was also still a bit tipsy, and so I started to strip for her the best I could, kicked off my pants, took off my socks without falling. I stumbled a bit. Elegance was not my forte.

She just sat there and watched me without any emotion, maybe she displayed a little knowing smirk. As if she was waiting for me to get the punch line. Her stern look made me feel a little uneasy. She had seen me naked many times, and I had no problem being naked in front of her. But in this situation, everything seemed different. She seemed to check me out, to examine me, and her eyes on my naked body seemed to pierce my skin and burn my flesh.

I suddenly felt very self-conscious about my nudity in front of my wife in her beautiful white wedding dress which didn't quite give me the feeling of purity that the dress was supposed to symbolize.

"I don't think you understand. I am not joking here. You will be my slave. My literal slave. I didn't only have those panties stitched, I have done a lot of planning to get here. And you didn't get any of it. I think you are still not realizing how much I own you."

I didn't know what to say. I was not sure whether she was fucking with me or what this was all about. It sounded like she played with me, but she didn't look like it.

At that point I was so horny, though, that all my blood had vacated my brain and gone into my groin. I was totally hard. Somehow these words didn't alarm me as much as they should have. And Alicia didn't explain herself.

"Anyway, I will show you later, and you will understand. But I can see that you are not into reality right now. You think through your dick. For now, my little slave, I want you to do as I tell you. Seeing you there all naked makes me pretty hot. So come here and service me!"

She pointed at her crotch, and I gladly put aside her words to obey her. Whatever reservations I had had before, I had shed them. I dropped down on my knees before her with my hard cock bobbing up and down obscenely, and out of instinct I bowed down, kissed the top of her feet again and then crawled under her wedding dress to find my way up her legs, between her thighs.

It was dark and warm, and I felt safe by her crotch, somewhat relieved that her eyes didn't examine my body anymore. Her dress gave me shelter.

I moved higher and she parted her legs until my nose touched her vulva. The scent was overwhelming, but it was pure lust at this point. I would have agreed to die right there between her legs, and the thought that this was my wife and that I was going to be able to enjoy her like that, was just too much. And if that meant that I would serve her, then so be it.

All my inhibitions to lick her were gone. It must have been her threats of being her slave that I didn't understand. And so I gently kissed her vulva, her moist lips. It felt like they were drawing me into her, and I tasted her juices, let them linger on my tongue and then began to lick up and down her outer lips, like she liked it.

It didn't take long until I felt her breathing synching up with the movement of my tongue. I paid attention to her body, felt it, listened to its movements and reactions just to increase her pleasure. Soon her body erupted into a spasmic orgasm.

While she came, she screamed:

"Make me cum, fuck boy! Make me cum, goddammit!"

She finally pushed my head away, and I lay there between her thighs, patiently waiting for her to recover.

My tongue was sore, and while she lay there breathing heavily, I felt the fatigue after this long day creeping up on me.

So I relaxed, rested my head on her thigh and savored the smell of her sex. I felt quite proud for making her cum that quickly and I was hoping that she felt proud of me as well.

After a while I moved up again and very gently kissed her soft inner lips that were protruding a little. I heard her moan in pleasure and continued this soft caress.

Her phone vibrated again, and she took the call.

"Yes, you can come in now!" she said.

I didn't know who she was talking to and too busy to feel annoyed that she thought a call was more important than paying attention to me eating her pussy.

A minute later there was a knock on the door, and to my surprise, Alicia shouted:

"Come in!"

I was quite startled when I realized that the door was opening and someone was coming in, while I was still under her dress and my naked ass was protruding obscenely.

"Am I interrupting something?" a female voice said sarcastically. I couldn't quite place it, but I had definitely heard it before. I was positive that she had been a guest at our wedding.

"Not at all, he was just eating my pussy," Alicia said as a matter of fact.

"Any good?"

"It was alright."

Those words hurt. I was pretty sure I had done better than alright.

My heart was pounding and I tried to hide under her dress so that I wouldn't have to confront the woman.

"Is he shy? Or why is he hiding?"

"Eric, come out!" Alicia ordered and pushed my head away from under her dress.

I didn't know what to do. I was totally naked, and now I was told to show myself to that woman. But there was no other option, and so I slowly emerged from under my wife's wedding dress to face the woman. My face was glistening with Alicia's arousal.

It was Karen.

She was a wedding guest, and she and Alicia had fairly recently met at work, as far as I knew. Karen was a lawyer and had drafted and overseen our prenuptial agreement. We had agreed to get one lawyer to save money. She was in her early thirties, a few years older than my wife. Somehow they had become close friends so quickly that Alicia had asked Karen to be her bridesmaid. And so she was still dressed in a creamy short dress that all the bridesmaids wore at their wedding.

I sat there naked between my wife's legs looking confused and very, very uncomfortable.

"Stand up, present yourself to Karen!" I was ordered.

I hesitated, didn't want her to see my erect cock.

"I think, I'm good here," I said.

"I'm afraid, that is not good enough. We need to talk business, and the sooner we get that over with, the sooner we can get to the pleasure side of things. So get up and present yourself to my friend Karen, or there will be consequences that you do not want!"

Her voice cut through the hotel room, now serious and without any leniency. So I got up on wobbly knees, my head hung low and my hands covering my groin.

"Hands to the side, and look at her!"

I obeyed and felt incredibly vulnerable to be naked among these two gorgeous women.

"What do you think?" my wife asked.

"He seems to like it." She pointed at my crotch. "It'll make it easier."

"That's what I was thinking."

I stood there like a schoolboy listening to these two women talking about me like I was some object.

"Alright, let's get this over with! Will you show him the documents please?"

I hadn't noticed the document folder Karen carried. She opened it and handed me a few documents. It was our prenuptial agreement.

"I think you recognize the documents. After your lawyer had checked them, Karen made a few changes at my request, and unfortunately for you, you decided not to have your lawyer present when we signed them. You wanted to save money. I'm afraid this will turn out to be costly for you, because, believe it or not, you signed over all your belongings to me. Please, have a look. I don't want there to be any doubt in this matter. Karen was nice enough to highlight the passages for you. You should thank her for this service."

Absentmindedly I thanked her as I took the documents. I wasn't familiar with legal speech, but the highlighted parts actually said that I had transferred my business and all my assets to my wife.

"Unfortunately for you, this will leave you without anything, really. I own everything. And consequently that makes you something of my property. You could call it my slave."

"This will not stand in court," I said vaguely.

"That is correct. However, that's the other thing. You might know my friend Janet. You danced with her earlier today. As you might know, she's an auditor, and I had her take a look at your books. Apparently, a few years back you had that Anselmo-account. And she noticed some, let's say irregularities in your books. She thinks that they are quite substantial. Criminal actually."

"A felony," Karen chimed in.

"What did you say, how much that might give him? Five years in jail?"

"Five to ten. Definitely. If we turn this over to the IRS."

"There you go. Five to ten years in the slammer. Have you ever pictured yourself in jail? What do you think, it would be like? You think you'd be able to cope? I don't really want to put you on the spot, but you need to make a decision here. I'd advise you just to accept the situation you are in. It'll make it much easier for you."

My heart sank, and I had trouble standing up. I stumbled a few steps back and leaned on the wall, realizing what had just happened. The woman I had married, had conned me, had me by the balls. Just as naked and helpless as I stood there, I was financially at her mercy.

I was no lawyer, but you didn't have to be to understand the words printed there. And I definitely knew about the Anselmo account. A couple of years ago my business was in huge trouble, and so I cooked the books for a while, until I was able to get back on track. From that point on, I never did anything grossly illegal again. But she was right, the Anselmo account was a huge clusterfuck. And I hadn't done a great job covering it up.

NaSchmi
NaSchmi
211 Followers
12