My Bride Ch. 01: A Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia had gotten up from the bed and stood next to Karen, and I slid down the wall and sat on the hardwood floor all defeated.

"Now you might think that I am cruel and evil. But really, I am not, and it's really up to you, how this will turn out for you in the end. It might not be all that bad after all. You see, I like you. I don't even think I lied when I said that I love you at our wedding. I do. But I can't really see us in a traditional marriage. We have to make a different arrangement to make this work. And this is it, as far as I'm concerned. I'm in charge in our marriage and you are subservient to me. And as long as you are, there is a lot of pleasure in it for me and even some for you."

My wife made a few steps towards me. Being slumped on the floor it felt like she was towering over me, her hands on her hips, still in her beautiful wedding dress.

She lifted her foot and stroked my cock that had grown soft from all the devastating news that she had delivered to me, but still I immediately responded to her touch.

"That's what I like to see", she smiled! "Your spirit is already rising!"

It was against my will, I wanted to be mad at her, hate her, curse at her, but my dick sent out a different message.

"If you are honest to yourself, this is in your nature. You like to serve women. You love to serve me. All I am doing is to give you a little incentive to try even harder than you would anyway. I don't think that's all that bad. Don't you think?" She had turned to Karen for an answer instead of me, and Karen agreed:

"Nope."

"What do you say?"

She looked at me.

Of course I wasn't able to think any of this through, but at this point my dick was in control instead of my common sense, and so I agreed as well.

"Great! I'm glad you see it that way. I think we will get along great with you being my little sex slave! I can already see that you like that. Being called my sex slave I mean. And I promise you, there will be pleasure in it for you. You might have to work a little harder to get it, but it will all the more rewarding!"

There was nothing for me to say.

"Now that this is settled, let me help you up."

My wife extended her hand and helped me up on my feet. I was still shaky and confused, but accepted her hand.

"Glad to see you back on your feet! There is another thing we need to talk about."

As she held my hand she walked back to Karen. I followed her, but didn't know what to make of these last words. What was Karen doing there? Why was she there?

"And that is my friend Karen. You see, we became quite close recently. You know, really close. By the way, have I told you that she is a lesbian? I think I might have mentioned that. You see she has introduced me to the Sapphic pleasures, so to speak, and I must admit, I really like those!"

She dropped my hand and took Karen's instead, and then very slowly the two women embraced and kissed long and passionately.

When they parted, there was a radiant smile on her face that I hadn't seen since we were in this hotel suite.

"I like it. I like her a lot. A woman is so much softer and more attentive. She just knows what other women want. I'd say that makes them better lovers than men, don't you think?"

I knew that she wasn't expecting a reply from me and so she continued to speak:

"On the other hand, I still like dick. There is something about men. I don't know. They are more... primal. I guess you'll have to learn to please me, become more versatile. Make sure that I won't be disappointed with you. You know, you don't want me to toss you aside because Karen can provide me with everything I need. And believe me, Karen here is pretty stiff competition!"

She turned away from me to Karen, and they continued to make out as hot as only women can.

Here I was in my wedding night and my wife was kissing her lesbian friend, and I stood there completely forgotten and naked reduced to a spectator.

Karen caressed my wife like I wanted to caress her, and Alicia kissed her friend like I wanted to be kissed. But I had no part in their doing. I seemed to have no part in anything any longer.

When Alicia slid the spaghetti strap of Karen's dress from her shoulders, Karen stopped her.

"I don't want him to see me."

"Fair enough!" my wife said. "Pick up my panties!" she commanded.

I handed them to her.

Before she put them over my head to obstruct my view and my nose for me to smell her arousal, she turned to me, came close and whispered in my ear:

"Don't beat yourself up too much! If you are nice and obedient, there is some fun in it for you before the night is over. Okay?"

She stroked my cheeks and smiled, and then to my surprise she moved in and gave me a long and passionate kiss. Just like she had kissed Karen before. When she broke away, she whispered once again in my ear:

"Did you taste Karen on my tongue? She tastes so fucking sweet! I'm afraid you will never taste her firsthand, but hey, this is not either, don't you think?"

I nodded in agreement, and then she pulled her panties fully over my head so that I was left with no vision and instead her full scent.

I could only hear how they moved onto the bed and the last command Alicia gave me was to face the bed, stand straight, hands behind my back.

I obeyed and considered how silly I must look: Panties over my head and my erection sticking out obscenely and comically. Both women didn't care about me and my arousal. I was reduced to a prop, an object.

I could very clearly hear how these two women made love to each other, how they undressed each other, how they caressed each other's bodies and how they finally reached their climax.

I had never paid so much attention to the moans my wife made and it felt painful to be so close to her and listen to the pleasure she received by another woman. I was jealous and incredibly scared at the same time that Karen might just take her away from me, because she made love to my newlywed wife better than me. All I could hope for was that her need to punish and dominate me was big enough to keep me attractive to her. It also meant that I would probably never ever have the chance of being an equal to her.

All I did was stand there, like a cuckold to my wife who had sex in her wedding night with one of her bridesmaids.

They both came multiple times.

And then there was silence for a while. They were cuddling, exchanging those sweet grateful kisses that partners give each other after the exhaustion of great sex.

"He's still hard!" my wife observed.

"Really?" Karen was clearly not interested and neither impressed by my erection.

"I think he deserves a little treat," don't you think?

"He's your business. You should kick him to the curbs."

"I think he has deserved himself a little jerk off. Would you like to watch?"

Karen sighed and considered the question for a moment. I was hoping for her to decline and leave, but she didn't want to do me that favor, and so she said:

"I might as well watch. Maybe it's a little amusing. To me men jerking off looks pretty pathetic, but I'll take the chance to stay a little longer in bed next to you!"

These last words were clearly directed at me.

"Okay, Eric. My little slave boy. Stroke yourself. And you better do a good job, Karen here is watching!"

"Yeah give us a little show!" she stated dismissively.

And so I did. It felt incredibly humiliating to do this while my wife was in bed with another woman who had nothing but contempt for me.

I have never felt smaller in the world, but I also never felt hornier, and so I reached the edge of my climax almost instantly. My wife had to warn me not to cum without her permission, and so I tried to withhold my orgasm as long as possible, and when she finally gave me the order to cum for her, I erupted in a huge climax.

"Dude, if you hit me with your gunk, you'll find yourself in a world of shit!" That was about the last thing I heard Karen say, before I collapsed on the floor.

I didn't even notice, when she left our room, but finally I was alone with my wife. She in bed, me still on the floor.

"You did good!" she said, and I felt strangely proud of her praise. "But not good enough to sleep in my bed, You'll have to earn that privilege!"

She threw a pillow and a blanket on the floor, and I wrapped myself in it, longing for some emotional warmth. A blanket was all I got.

"In the morning, I want you to be ready to crawl in bed and lick me to a soft and mellow morning orgasm, understood?"

"Yes, my mistress!"

"You are learning quickly! Good night!"

She turned off the lights and left me on the floor.

To be continued

12