All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 12'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hugh58hugh58about 2 years ago

Yet another superb chapter in the life of Beth keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please leave politics out of it. There are no good/bad sides

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another fine chapter. I really want to see how Marilyn's slut training goes along with seeing if Beth can restart/continue on as leader of the ex-slave therapy group. I also want to see how Beth reacts/interacts with Ateefah and James and Maahnoor and Henderson and the two babies. Heck, there's got to be almost a whole chapter in Beth just reintegrating and readapting to shipboard life and restablishing relationships with all the crew.

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Holy shit, Sahar wants to peg Joshua. That is so funny. Why shouldn't he get some of what he has been getting for along time. It wouldn't be right for a submissive to do it, or even witness it, but I think Sahar has earned the right. I think it would put him and her on a equal footing as far as Beth goes.

Cheers

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 years ago
4.99 ☆s

I absolutely LOVE this story, as I do most of your writing. I really want to see how the new slut's training goes and of course see how well Beth does back on the ship. I've missed several characters from the ship.

My only complaint about this chapter is the political discussions. Please, PLEASE, leave politics out of the story. I understand that it will crop up occasionally because of Miranda but limit it to a bare minimum please.

Now, let's make a new slut air tight (by the way, I'd take her as is) plus a a few more depraved things.

Thank you

Please continue

Your Fan

The Dirty White Boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unsurprisingly yet another brilliant chapter. I still gave it 5 stars despite one of my personal hang ups, specifically sexual acts happening whilst Marilyn and Francesca were in the same location. I thought the extent of the things Marilyn has coming (unintentional pun 😉) her way might be exaggerated but then it is fantasy so bring it’s going to be “larger than life”.

Honestly, it’s anything sex related where there are people who share a familial bond. I don’t mean a parent explaining to a child about sex because that’s perfectly normal situation and it’s important for healthy relationships. It’s the nudity (of a sexual nature) and sex acts, obvs incest is a damn hard no for me. I expect casual nudity wouldn’t have been an issue for me if I hadn’t been abused as a kid but *shrug* what’s done is done.

Absolutely LOVED all the stuff about extramarital sex, lol it’s like preaching to the choir! It’s really refreshing to to see that opinion out there. The vitriol of anti cuckold comments on stories hosted on Lit that are just bizarre. So long as all those involved are adults, fully informed and freely consenting…what’s the big deal because it really isn’t anyone else’s business.

Oops, sorry rambling over 🙄

Love your writing, thanks for the continued entertainment.

Tess (uk)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Think it's brilliant again. Beth is a legend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please leave the politics in, as much as you feel is required. There ARE good and bad sides, and the problem won't be solved by not talking about it.

5* excellent writing, keep it up.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous