My Descent into Slavery Ch. 12

Story Info
Honeymoon night and Sahar's unusual request.
24k words
4.71
8k
4

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter covers the time between the wedding and the ship's departure. Sahar makes an unusual request of Joshua. It contains oral, lesbian, public and group sex, masturbation, and sex toys. My fantasy world does not include COVID or STD's. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. Any mistakes remain mine.

My Descent into Slavery and Eventual Resurrection, Ch 12

Hawaiian Honeymoon

When we got to our residence, it had been set up as I'd requested; several large towels spread on the bed, the video camera pointed at the bed. Master had fastened four straps to the corners with velcro and nylon cuffs at the end. I saw Sahar shiver a little when she saw them.

"Don't worry, Sahar. I'm not securing you yet. I'm going to rub your feet and back first. When you turn onto your back and you can look at me, I'll fasten you down so you can watch what I'm doing." She seemed to take a deep breath, which centered her. "Would you like to use the facilities and shower first?"

"Please."

We removed our wedding dresses and hung them up, tossing what little lingerie we'd worn into the dirty clothes. I removed our Lushes and washed them and attached them to a charger. We both used the toilet, then I slipped into the shower with her and made sure she was sparkly clean. I intended to make frequent use of my tongue. Of course, she did the same for me, though not for the same reason. She would have very little reason to use her tongue tonight.

Sahar got on the bed and I adjusted the video camera, ensuring I knew how to start recording and that it was aimed properly at where we'd be occupying the bed.

"On your stomach now, my Love. I'm going to give you a sensuous massage. It won't be as therapeutic as the ones Roberta gives you, but a lot more pleasurable."

The towels were soft and fluffy; not as soft as the sheets would be, but sufficient for the task at hand.

"When I was at that sex shop the other day, I bought an edible massage oil, made from saffron oil with a floral scent. It can get into your body parts and I can lick it without fear of eating something I shouldn't."

She smiled at me, then relaxed. Since she'd taken a shower, I began by licking and sucking on her toes.

"Nobody has ever done that for me before," Sahar said.

"You weren't married before. Hopefully, we'll do a lot of things you've never done before, all of them pleasant."

Having licked them, I then rubbed them, using the oil to smooth the skin and leave it soft and glistening. I started working my way up her legs, rubbing and massaging the whole way. I didn't press hard, not aiming for the muscles underneath her skin, but the erogenous zone of the skin itself. By the time I'd reached her inner and upper back thighs, Sahar was purring. I started rubbing her butt cheeks, oiling every inch of her, including the crease of her buttocks. The slick oil made it relatively easy to insert the tips of my fingers through the muscular ring, though I teased it, not fucking her with them.

"Does this feel good, my Love?"

"Oh, yes. It feels wonderful."

"It's about to get better. Keep relaxing. This is all for you. You don't have to do anything but relax."

Inserting a couple of fingers inside the steamy cauldron of her cunt, while bending over and tonguing her rosebud. I stroked her g-spot with my fingers as my tongue played with her back door. I even thrust my tongue past the gate, though barely through it. Sahar had her first three orgasms that way. She seemed pretty limp, though I expected her to become limper still, before I finished.

"I'm going to insert a small butt plug in you for now. I want you to be filled back there for the rest of the evening."

Sahar agreed and I put a medium sized plug inside her anus. I added the oil to her back and continued rubbing and stroking it. After her back, I did her arms. Her entire backside from neck to feet glistened with the oil in the lamplight.

"I want you to turn over," I said. "I want to fasten you down now. No one else but me will touch you, no one else will enter the room. I will not do anything to you I haven't previously done. There will be no pain, only pleasure. Will you allow me to tie you to the bed?"

"If I can't trust you, who can I trust? You may fasten me down." She turned over and I fastened all four limbs to the bonds Master had provided.

"I'm going to continue massaging you and caressing you with the oil, beginning with your hands and arms."

Sahar looked a little wide eyed now she was confined. I kissed her softly a few minutes until some of the fear had dissipated, then started massaging the front of her body with the oil. I kneaded and rubbed her fingers and her calloused palms, working my way to her shoulders. Straddling her body, I bent down to lick and suckle her breasts until her nipples were puckered pebbles, then began smoothing the oil from her shoulders to her waist, paying particular attention to her breasts. They stood so proudly on her chest, soft pillows I loved to touch. All but a little tension had left her body by this point and I was pleased by the low moans emanating from her mouth.

"I wanted to tie you down because I'm going to give you one of my special orgasms," I said, "but this one will go on longer than any I've done before. You'll be begging for your release, Sahar, but you won't get it until I'm sure you'll have the most explosive orgasm you've ever had."

"I won't beg," Sahar said.

"You will. You wouldn't beg if I hurt you; you're right about that. But you will beg tonight so I'll know you're dying to cum. Nor will I cover your mouth. You'll scream for me and everyone will hear and know you're screaming because of me."

For over an hour I played with Sahar's body. I used my fingers, my lips, my tongue, the plug in her ass, everything at my disposal to wind her up. After fifty minutes, she started begging. I kissed her lips, my face already coated with a lot of her juices from our play. She wanted to hold my face against her core and force me to bring her off, but the bonds wouldn't let her.

"I told you that you'd beg, my Love. It will be fairly soon now, but you're not quite ready," I said, kissing her again.

I went back to tormenting her, taking her to increasingly higher pleasure plateaus without the spark to set her off. She was practically thrashing, but unable to move or protect herself from my questing fingers, my searching lips, my probing tongue. Finally, using one hand to play with her plug, another finger fucking her cunt and my lips forming a vacuum seal over her clit as my tongue twirled over the tip, Sahar detonated.

She screamed long and loud, squirting her fluids all over me. Since Sahar had done it before, I'd anticipated she might do it again, and she didn't disappoint. Once she'd started cumming, I did everything in my power to ensure she kept orgasming as long as possible. She had perhaps a dozen more over the next fifteen minutes, barely over one before another started. I gradually let that series burn itself out. She was lying there limp, pretty much a puddle of jello. I removed two of the towels from underneath her and used another to wipe myself off, before tossing all of them into the bathtub.

"Are you going to release me now?" Sahar asked.

"I'm not done," I said, smiling. "You aren't up to thirty orgasms yet."

She groaned, but smiled at me.

I continued oiling and stroking her body the rest of the way until her entire front was oiled like the back had been. I'd seen a short film on what was called Yoni massage, essentially massaging someone's pussy, pucker and breasts to release all the sexual tension built up and align their chi. That's the next thing I did. Using liberal amounts of the saffron oil, I kneaded Sahar's breasts, pussy and clit. She had a dozen more orgasms over the next forty minutes. She could barely move when I was done. She was panting as if she'd run a marathon, and had long since ceased struggling against her bonds.

Finding our vibrator, I finally mounted her body in a sixty-nine. My cunt was soaking wet. I couldn't provide all this pleasure to another without becoming aroused myself. I wouldn't make her give me one less than she'd received, but Sahar had to give me some relief. Using the plug, the vibrator and licking her clit, I made Sahar climax another ten times. She squirted again, though not the equal of her first gusher; more like a misting spray than a hose. I got four very good orgasms myself, mostly rubbing my cunt against her face.

Releasing Sahar, she curled up into a little ball and fell into an exhausted sleep. I rolled her off of the remaining towels, wiped off her face and then wiped myself off. I turned off the camera before taking another quick shower and joining her in our bed. It was around two AM. I wrapped my arms around her from the rear and fell asleep myself, pleased I'd given her so much pleasure tonight.

******

There was a soft knocking at my door, waking me up.

"Beth, are you awake? Apikalia is here. It's ten o'clock," Hannah said.

"I'm awake. Send her in," I replied.

I sat up, not bothering to cover myself. She was here to have sex after all. Hannah opened the door and Apikalia slipped through the door before Hannah closed it again.

"Good morning, Apikalia. Did you have a good time at the wedding last night?"

"Yes."

"Did you have sex with anyone?"

"I thought about it, but I decided to wait since I was having sex this morning. Is Sahar all right?"

She was still dead to the world, though no longer curled up in a ball. "She's just exhausted. Close to forty orgasms will do that to a girl."

"Forty?"

"Almost, not including the ones she had at the wedding or reception. If you include those, it was probably over fifty."

"How many did you have?"

"Not that many. I tied her to the bed so she was pretty helpless. I had my way with her, as the romance novels say."

I stood up and approached her. "Are you still desirous to have sex?"

"Yes, please."

"Good. You're so delicious looking. I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you the first time."

I started to unbutton her blouse, like unwrapping a package on Christmas Eve where you were trying to save the paper and bows, slowly. As I exposed her, touching everything I revealed, stroking and caressing her delightful young body. She was shivering slightly as I dropped to my knees and pulled down her underwear.

"These are beautiful," I said. "Were these some of the underwear Angelique helped you buy?"

"Yes. They are the nicest I own."

I leaned forward and inhaled the scent of her, slightly aroused, becoming flushed with blood. I planted a kiss on her furry vulva, not yet licking her.

"Why don't you lie down on the bed and spread your legs. I'm going to take care of you."

"What about Sahar?"

"She doesn't take up that much space, and you won't either."

"What if she wakes up?"

"I'm hoping she will. I'm sure she'd like to taste you as much as I plan to."

Apikalia picked the most open side of the bed. I joined her, crawling up between her legs, but only kissing her to begin, leaning over her with my dangling breasts brushing against hers. She said she'd enjoyed kissing a girl before and there was no reason to jump right in. She'd be nervous, and doing the familiar would help ease her nervousness at the new. Apikalia was really getting into the kissing, playing tongue tag with me, moaning softly as her body warmed up.

Eventually, it was time to play, not pretend, and my kisses started going elsewhere than her lips and face and neck. I did my exploration, searching for and mapping her trigger points, and soon, her pussy was drooling. If Apikalia was older, or I knew she'd had anal sex before, I might have inserted a finger or thumb inside of her, as her pucker was quite sensitive and she squirmed a lot when I tested it's sensitivity. As it was, I let some of her juices escape my tongue and drip down to lubricate her bottom and I kept a finger rubbing over the crinkled flesh. Every time I brushed against it, she gasped and twitched.

I had her where I wanted her. She was softly begging me, conscious of Sahar's sleeping form, "Please, let me cum. Please, Beth, I need to cum so bad."

"Cover your mouth with a pillow," I warned her.

She grabbed a pillow and held it over her face and I took her over the top, her hips practically vibrating as her orgasm shook her from stem to stern. Her screams were muffled, but Sahar still stirred from the noise and the shaking of the mattress. Her eyes opened and she saw me between Apikalia's legs, lapping the bountiful fluids flowing from her cunt. Sahar smiled and turned to watch me work.

I inserted a couple fingers in her tight, teenaged twat and kept the orgasms popping off, one after the other, until she'd had four more, then slowed down to let her come in for a gentle landing.

"Oh, Beth, that was wonderful," Apikalia gushed. "So much better than using my own fingers."

"That's Beth's special talent, making you feel good," Sahar said, speaking for the first time.

Apikalia blushed, realizing Sahar had seen her cum.

"Do you want to sample this tasty twat?" I asked my wife.

What a marvelous thing to think. She was now my wife, promised to me for the rest of my life.

"Don't mind if I do," Sahar said, taking my place between her legs.

I kissed Apikalia again, occasionally sampling her stiff nipples, as Sahar brought her to three more orgasms. When Sahar stopped, I asked, "Do you want to taste a woman for yourself, Apikalia, or are you happy with what you've experienced so far?"

Apikalia thought about it for a few seconds, knowing we weren't expecting her to do more if she didn't want to. "I think I'd like to try."

"Why don't you get started on Sahar. I'm going to see if we have any fruit or pastries. I'm kind of hungry. Do either of you want anything?"

Both replied please, and I left the room to forage for food.

Master was in the kitchen, reading financial news on his iPad. He looked up when I came in. "Sahar hasn't learned to smother her screams with a pillow?"

"She was bound to the bed, face up, sir. I let her scream."

"Is Apikalia enjoying herself?"

"She did use a pillow, Master. She's trying out being the licker, instead of the lickee."

"Did you record your honeymoon night?"

"I did, sir. It should be boner worthy."

He smiled. "I'm sure it is. Are you sure you want to remain my submissive, Beth?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sure. Sahar understands. She knows she has to share me. She's good with it, and if she's good with it, I wouldn't have it any other way."

"You love Sahar, don't you?"

"As much as I love you, which is saying a lot, Master."

"You can't believe how happy I am that you do. It's been a rough year, for me emotionally, like a roller coaster. Finding you, thinking you were only mine for a year. Then you rejected my marriage proposal and insisted I marry Miranda, but promised to remain my submissive. Then Mahmoud takes you and I fear I've lost you forever, but you're recovered, then tell me you can't remain as my slave. Calling me and telling me you'd recovered, but saying you were going to marry Sahar. I've bounced all over the place."

"I couldn't stay with you after Mahmoud, because you wouldn't have wanted the slave I'd become, Master. That person wouldn't have been the person you fell in love with. I was an empty shell of a woman. I had no control over that. But provided nothing like that happens again, you can rest assured I never intend on leaving. I will always be yours. I'm perfectly capable of loving you and Sahar, and Miranda and Francesca and Belle. Perhaps not all the same. There will always be some differences, but I will always love you. You satisfy the submissive side of my soul. But it isn't all submission. I might love you even if you weren't my Master. I love, respect and admire you, for all the things you do, for the way you care for people, similar to how I care for them all.

"You could have been a harsh and demanding Master. I didn't know what you'd be when I answered the ad, if I could even remain with you a whole year. I'd had limited experience as a submissive. Love didn't have to be part of what you offered me, but it was.

"I still remember thinking you didn't care for me, never facing me when we had sex, thinking you'd regretted your choice. Not knowing it was because you were afraid of how much you loved me and were trying to protect yourself if I wouldn't stay with you, but everything you did for others, made me respect and admire you more. And you did offer your love, not merely Dominance. I've never regretted answering that ad. If given the choice of never being captured by Mahmoud, or never meeting you, I'd choose capture. You're that important to my life. Don't worry about my feelings for you. Besides, who's going to knock me up when I want children?"

Master laughed. I kissed him, then gathered some food and water.

"Don't forget, sir. You're spending the night with us tonight. I expect a rigorous fucking."

"Then a rigorous fucking you shall have."

"I'm looking forward to it."

I returned to the bedroom. Sahar was having an orgasm. Apikalia seemed eager, appearing happy to be nestled between Sahar's legs, lapping her folds. I watched while I ate some fruit and drank some water, replenishing the energy expended during the past twelve hours.

Sahar had two more climaxes before she asked Apikalia to stop. Her face was saturated with Sahar's juices. She looked at me.

"May I taste you now, Beth?" Apikalia asked.

"You should, Beth. If I didn't know better, I'd have believed she had been licking cunt for the last year," Sahar said.

Apikalia blushed, but beamed at the praise.

I handed Sahar a bottle of water. "You need to rehydrate. I'm surprised your desiccated corpse wasn't lying beside me when I woke up this morning, I swallowed so much of your pussy juice."

"Probably only saved by the amount of yours I swallowed," Sahar laughed.

Climbing into bed, I arranged myself for my pleasure. "Can you teach me how to give pleasure like you do?" Apikalia asked.

"I can. It's not hard in concept, only in execution. The first thing I do is seek your trigger or pleasure points. With kisses, licks and touches, I find all the places you love to be touched. For instance, I noted with you that you enjoyed having your anus touched. You really squirmed when I brushed my fingertip or my tongue across it. Had you been older, or I'd known for sure you'd engaged in anal sex at some point, I might have penetrated your bottom with a finger or two as I let you climax. It might have made it more powerful. Not knowing if that would have offended, or upset you, I didn't.

"The second part of what I do is not let you cum too quickly, which caps the possible pleasure you can get from an orgasm. I tease you until just before you're about to climax, which I can easily read from the signals your body gives me. I stop there, keep you aroused by touching you in other ways that won't make you orgasm, but let your arousal slowly recede. When I start playing with the things that will make you cum, your body will generally go past the last point you might have orgasmed, to a new level of arousal, higher than it was before.

"If I do that a few times. Instead of cumming down here, where you first needed to, you're now up here." I showed her my hand just over the bed, then raised it level with her head. "By now, you're frustrated with being taken to the edge so many times, you start begging to cum. You need the relief. I can choose to give it to you or not, depending upon how strong I want your orgasm to be. I tied Sahar to the bed last night so she had no choice but to allow me full control over her body and her orgasm. I teased her for close to an hour before I let her cum. It was so strong, she squirted for me. Then, because the orgasm is so strong, I can usually keep it going longer, or add a lot more smaller orgasms to it so you keep having more than just the one. I'll usually use those to allow you to come down slowly from the euphoria of that first orgasm."