My Descent into Slavery Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's only four 'rounds' left in that magazine," Sahar said. "If you want to try it Rupert, put in a new magazine. It's a fifteen shot magazine. You might want to try the sheltering in place for a few minutes before you try stepping out from behind the barrier, just to get a feel for it. Things happen faster once you come out. Theoretically, as a bodyguard, you're staying with your protectee, while other forces come in and clean out the garbage, but you can go either way. Perhaps you're moving him to an armored car or a safe room."

Rupert picked up the same weapon and was amazed at the detail. He tried the loading and reloading to get a feel for the magazine change, then said. "I'll try ten too."

The third bad guy killed him and he shot one innocent. "It's so realistic."

"Except for the noise, we wanted it to be as realistic as possible."

"What's the cost?"

"Around twelve million, with five different weapons and four different scenarios programmed in," Edgar said, "but for The Bahamas, Joshua will give you one gratis, for all the help you provided when we needed it."

"That's incredibly generous," PM Minnick said.

"Joshua was prepared to pay 500 million to ransom Beth, Hannah and Jìngyi. He was a desperate man, Your Excellency. If anything had happened to them, he would have been broken. He is not ungrateful for the help you gave, sir, witness Beth serving you all day. To him, that's the more expensive prize. I doubt if we could have pulled it off as fast as we did, without your help. The other place we looked at setting up was in New Mexico, even further from Morocco, and further for us to get men and materials in to set up shop. The Bahamas was convenient as hell."

"Let me give it another run through," Rupert said.

While Sahar, Rupert and Edgar worked on Hogan's Alley, the Prime Minister and I had a seat on one of the weight benches.

"Can you tell me what happened to you in Morocco?" he asked.

"I can, Master. It might make you lose your lunch. It's not pleasant."

"Don't go into any details, just broad strokes."

I tried to tone it down, but even being black, Prime Minister Minnick looked green around the gills before I finished.

"I tried to resist more, but they used my friendships against me, promising worse things to my two friends, if I didn't surrender and obey. After my three solid days of rape in a semi-conscious state, Master, I begged to be fucked, eat shit or drink piss every time I was struck."

"How do you recover from something like that?"

"You don't totally, sir. I'm running a group for all of the freed slaves and I'm getting as much out of it as they do. Actually, a big part of my recovery took place right here, on this island we're anchored at."

"How so?"

"It was the reason Joshua asked to leave the mock compound here. Sahar asked him to, sir. She brought me here and deprogrammed me pretty much the same way I was programmed, in a place that looked like Mahmoud's headquarters. I had to go into the dark rooms, the guard's quarters, and Mahmoud's room, overcoming my fear of each. She spanked me three times a day, ten more strokes each spanking every day until I was up to a hundred every time. If I got through all three spankings without begging, she allowed me to masturbate to a single orgasm that evening. Any begging on my part and it was back to square one, fifty strokes a spanking. I didn't get any orgasms until I got back to the point I was before I begged. Begging got me nothing but more spankings. After reaching a hundred strokes each time by hand, we started back to fifty with a paddle, and if I got through the day, Sahar would lick me to one orgasm. If I begged, I had to go back to the beginning of the paddle phase and couldn't orgasm again until I got back to where I broke down and begged. Plus, she drove me to exhaustion every day, primarily running, but swimming and other things as well."

"Why couldn't you masturbate in secret?"

"Because if Sahar caught me doing so, Master, she threatened to beat me with a stingray barb, which had been used multiple times on me, scarring my back horrifically. I was deathly afraid of it. I couldn't. That was the last hurdle I had to overcome, my fear of the barb. Instead of cowering in fear, she had to make me fight back."

"I can't believe you married her after that."

"I married her because of that. I was useless to anyone, sir. I didn't enjoy sex, yet begged for it constantly from everyone. I was ready to kill myself. After telling me she loved me, and hoping that I could love her back just a little, she still did what she did because it was the only way she knew how to fix me. She was sacrificing her own happiness to make me whole again. She believed I would hate her, and she still did it. How can I not love someone who would sacrifice her own happiness for mine."

"She does seem like a remarkable young woman."

"More than you will ever know. If you knew what was done to her during her slavery, you'd wonder how she could still be alive and capable of love and being a functional human being."

"Worse than what you went through?"

"Much worse, Master. She'd refused to talk about it with anyone. She finally told me while I was here with her. I'd known it had to be bad, and it was worse than I had imagined. And she had no help overcoming it. She did it on her own, mostly down here in the gym, becoming ever more deadly, hating slavers with a passion. You never want to intentionally harm a woman in front of her, though she recognizes the things I do as a submissive as beneficial to me, and allows them to happen."

"Speaking of, I'd like to go back to Joshua's playroom."

"Yes, Master, I would too. Sweetie, Master Minnick is taking me back to the playroom."

"I'm coming," Sahar said.

"Not as much as I will, bitch."

Sahar laughed, "Not that much, no. Rupert, do you want to continue playing on Hogan's Alley, or watch my wife get fucked again?"

Rupert handed the weapon back to Edgar, who was laughing his ass off. As we left, Darla still with us, he was calling the trainees back to the game. We went back to the playroom and I donned the suspension cuffs on wrists and ankles, and Rupert and Sahar fastened me to the hooks on the wall, my ankles above my shoulders. There I was, spread out like a butterfly pinned in a display case, both of my nether holes available and my pussy already dripping from the potential for pleasure.

"My God," Manfred Minnick said, "how exquisite."

"I agree," Darla said. "May I please lick her?"

"Go ahead," Master Minnick said, and after Sahar gave me permission to enjoy it, Darla was lapping at my exposed folds.

Both of their robes were soon tented. When Darla moved away, Sahar licked at some of the liquid honey leaking from my cunt. Then both of the men took turns licking me. I spasmed three times on their tongues, none of them with Master Minnick's permission.

"May we blindfold and gag you?" PM Minnick asked.

"I am your slave for the day, Master. If I am gagged, how would you like me to request permission to cum?"

"I'm disinclined to give permission. Does it matter?"

"No, sir," I smiled. "If you intend to spank me for cumming without permission, how shall I give you my safe word if I'm gagged?"

"Can you hum "God Save the Queen?"

"Is that like 'My Country Tis of Thee?'" I asked, humming a few bars.

"Exactly."

I felt four male hands exploring my body, heating me up even more. Two thick fingers invaded my cunt and I begged to cum.

"You don't have my permission," my temporary Master said, but of course, I climaxed anyway.

"Fetch a blindfold and gag for my Master to use, Sahar," I said. "I must also tell you that I've orgasmed ten times during your visit already, Master, and I'm to receive five hand spankings for each one over, regardless of whether you permit them or not. The exception is any orgasm that Sahar gives me. Those don't cost me anything."

Sahar returned and I soon found myself in darkness, with a penis gag in my mouth. Then it began, more stroking, fondling, caressing, fingering, kissing, licking, sucking. Some of the hands and fingers were bigger, thicker, some smaller, and I knew Darla and Sahar was also enjoying the helplessness of my position. I felt a cock position itself at the entrance to my pussy, and with a single thrust, it was inside of me, pumping. I couldn't tell for sure which of the two men fucked me, both similar in size. It didn't matter.

Feeling this helpless, blind, and mute, I was in ecstasy, my cunt a lake of arousal. I orgasmed over and over again, whimpering and moaning as they used me. A couple final deep thrusts accompanied by deep moans, and I felt the throbbing of a thick prick and the warmth of male semen flooding my cunt. As soon as that one left me, the other one entered me, giving me ten good thrusts and another orgasm before it left my drenched pussy and pushed its way into my back door, also open for use. The cock was so wet, and I'd been opened enough today, that there was as little resistance there as they'd found in my pussy. I felt their groin smacking into my pussy with a wet slaps, another orgasm springing forth. He plundered my ass, taking it for his enjoyment, his release, yet giving me my own, multiple times.

More throbbing deep inside my butt and more fuck juice deposited deep inside me. That cock left me as well, and spread the way I was, I felt cum leaking from both orifices to the ship's deck with a soft plop. Then, a tongue, slithering up both chutes, pushing deep for the deposits, thinking at first it was Sahar until feeling a mustache attached to the lips, sucking my folds for the cum, wondering which of the two men were cleaning me, cumming thinking the Prime Minister might be licking cum from my gaping ass.

I wasn't done yet. When the mouth left me, a vibrating Feeldoe penetrated my cunt and soft feminine lips kissed and sucked my nipples as I moaned in rapture from yet another fucking, this one from my sweetie as I heard her own moans; my love, who gave me my life back. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had, hoping someone was keeping track. I lost any sense of time, not knowing how long I was blind and fucked. Time marked in orgasms, not seconds. After a particularly spectacular orgasm, my pussy was empty again, though another tongue soothed me and licked my own abundant juices from my folds. Apparently it was only to allow the Feeldoe to change cunts, as it soon went up my rectum and a different mouth was licking and sucking my pebbled nipples. A hand went between us two rutting females and started to rub my clit. I floated off on another cloud of pleasure.

Then a hand, spanking my bottom, sometimes drifting over and spanking my bare cunt, still slushy despite all clean up efforts. Despite my spanking, I climaxed two more times when the hand managed to smack my clit, and I thrashed and quivered on the wall as the seismic waves coursed through my body. I don't know how many times the hand smacked me. I lost track of that as well. It didn't matter, as I was feeling no pain at this point, having been transported to a sea of pleasure.

Finally, the blindfold and gag were removed and I blinked in the lights sudden glare, and drool ran out of my mouth and down my tits. The four of them stared at me with smiles on their faces. Both men were naked again, and quasi hard, despite how often they'd cum today. I was helped off the wall and my suspension cuffs were removed. There was a pleasant soreness to my pussy and ass.

"Did you have fun, slave?" The Prime Minister asked.

In answer, I wrap my arms around him and kiss him, pressing my body against his, feeling his cock stir some more. "Very much so, Master. How have you enjoyed your slave, sir?"

"I never thought I would enjoy so delightful a day after my wife died. I thought it would be impossible, yet here I am, and it's been amazing. You are one of the loveliest, most passionate women I've ever been with."

"You're falling in love with her, aren't you?" Sahar asked, a grin on her face. "Everyone does to some extent."

"Of all the things that Joshua possesses, I envy him you the most," Master Minnick said. "If I were an evil man, I'd try to claim you for myself." He glanced at Sahar. "Yet, I can't compete with the love I know she has for you."

I took her hand. "Nor the love I bear for her, Master. We can't be parted any longer. Without her, I'd wither and die. We need each other, I think. Her last name, Hafeez, stands for guardian. She's been a guardian to all the helpless since I met her, and mine since she helped rescue me. She protects my heart as well as my body. If it's all the same to you, sir, and your bodyguard, I'd like to spend the time until supper soaking in the spa on the third deck. You've fucked me out for the moment. My pussy and ass feel as if they've been well fucked today by two men with substantial cocks. Before you make use of me again, I'd like to relax."

"By all means," my temporary Master said.

We all adjourned to the top deck spa and I sank into the hot water to soothe my pussy and ass. Despite wanting to rest it, I still sat in the Prime Minister's lap, kissing him and gently exploring his body, no longer young, but still fit. Darla, who hadn't been fucked as much as I had, decided she wasn't done yet and sucked Rupert to see if she could get him hard again. She succeeded and mounted Rupert on the edge of the spa, engaging in a nice slow screw, sure to keep them busy for at least a half hour.

"I wish I could find someone like you," Prime Minister Minnick said.

"I know it's difficult being in politics and having to hide your sexual activities, sir. Miranda practically snuck aboard the ship to fuck our Master. She'd had sex like three or four times in the previous year. Once she submitted to Master, she got that much sex in a single morning. Even when Master wasn't with her, he ensured she was getting fucked several times a week. Are you able to have any sex at all?"

"Since being aboard the last time, I've had sex twice, quiet assignations with a discreet escort service."

"No wonder you haven't been able to keep your hands off me or cock out of me," I laughed. "I think Master thought I might get fucked enough I'd perhaps orgasm two or three times more than the ten he allowed me. I'd had most of those before lunch. For an elderly gentleman, you're very lusty, and you haven't minded sharing your good fortune with Rupert."

"I'll attribute that to present company," he laughed. "It's a good thing I did share with Rupert, or you might have given me a heart attack. I'd so much like to find another woman who enjoyed submission. Discovering my dearly departed wife enjoyed it was a beneficial accident. It's not like you can walk up to a woman and say, 'Can you tell me if you like your bottom spanked?' Talk about headlines."

"Sir, I might be able to help you find a woman who does enjoy submission, without you actually having to ask. You remember that survey I had you take the first time you were aboard?"

"Of course."

"It's been accurate in predicting submission and Dominance in other people who take it, even in those who profess to be Dominant or submissive and aren't. We discovered an enslaved woman at a BDSM club in Los Angeles, just by her taking the survey, and the one who was acting as her Mistress, was actually submissive. The slave identified herself as submissive in the questionnaire, but wasn't. She was a human trafficked slave from Minnesota. If I were to leave you with an iPad with that survey on it, you could give it to members of your staff, saying it's for my school research, which it would be. The survey is confidential, in the sense that I don't ask for names or personal identification, but I would be able to tell the age and sex of the participant, and the day they took it. If you limited it to say five men and women each day, in five different age groups, it would be possible to pinpoint someone who could be interested in a submissive relationship."

"I'm not interested in a male submissive," he said.

"No, Master, but it's still needed for my research and if you only gave it to females, you set yourself up for claims of sexist behavior. If everyone takes it, it seems more like the research it is."

"And if I identify someone as submissive, do I go up to them and order them to kneel?"

"Of course not. For one thing, even if someone is identified as submissive, doesn't mean that they know they are. Miranda didn't realize that she was. If she had walked on board and Master told her to drop to her knees and suck his cock, he'd likely have been arrested. It would require subtlety. Every time you have that person to your office, you would have a collar sitting on your desk. It might have a badge or tag on it that says, owned by, but with no name on it. You say nothing, do nothing. Don't ask her about it, or what she thinks about it. It just sits there, percolating in her brain. Normally, you'd put it away if anyone else was came to your office, but if you forgot and left it out, you could say you were thinking of getting a dog.

"If that person asks about it, however, your answer changes. You still don't ask if she wants to put it on. What you would say is more something like this, 'Most people didn't realize this, but my wife and I enjoyed a unique relationship that was very beneficial to us both. It's a reminder of my relationship to her, and how much I miss having that relationship in my life.' Subtle. If she asks more questions about it, you can expand a little more, without going into the details of the Dom/sub relationship. Now if a person is a true submissive, even if they've never done anything remotely submissive in their life, they've thought about it. Perhaps they've read some things, or imagined themselves in certain situations where they felt helpless. Seeing that collar will evoke those thoughts and images. Each time she asks about it, you give a little more information to her, not spilling everything at once, but teasing her with small details, like 'Sometimes my wife liked to feel helpless. It aroused her, but I really shouldn't be telling you things like this, let's get back to that report you wanted me to see.' Or 'sometimes I would tease my wife for hours before I gave her what she really wanted, but who am I meeting this afternoon?'

"When her curiosity seems to have ripened to the point she really wants more information than you've provided thus far, you can finally say something like, 'there were times when my wife submitted to me and wore my collar. That's what I miss the most, that connection I had with her where she acknowledged I was her Master and would do everything in her power to please me. I wish I could have that again.' Then, you have to be silent. She needs to ask you to accept her submission. You can't ask. It may take a few days, or even weeks, but she'll have an itch that she will definitely wish to scratch. If she asks to submit, you can't keep her as an employee. That's asking for trouble, but you'll indicate that you'll take care of her and start openly dating. Now whether or not you wish to get married again, or even if she does, is a totally separate matter. But you will have gone through a mourning period and can be seen to have female companions again, and one is better than fifteen different ones. If you're seeing someone seriously, sex will be seen as something that might be a natural progression as the relationship deepens. You're not just a sex addict hitting on all the women. That's the approach that I would take, Master, slow and careful."

"And how many women on my staff are likely to actually be submissive?"

"A substantial number, around fifty percent, have engaged in some acts of Dominance and submission. It may be a playful spanking, some edging behavior, being tied down or blindfolded. A lot of that might be curiosity, and may not amount to anything. Five to ten percent of women might be submissive enough to want to enter into a full or part time Dom/sub relationship like me. But that also includes lesbians, who might not want to enter into a submissive relationship to a male. On this ship, and I won't claim that our population is an accurate subsection of the overall population, but of the four original female crew members, one turned out to be submissive. Two of the males did.