My Descent into Slavery Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow morning, you'll return here at nine AM, and you'll learn how to lick cunt properly while you're being fucked and while you're being punished. Since it's Sunday, can we expect you to return again, Malcom."

"I have a lot of papers to grade tomorrow," Malcom said. "Does that mean she won't be fucked tomorrow?"

"It only means she won't be fucked by you, Malcom. We have strap-ons and other devices to ensure she gets a good cunt stretching every day. Here are the rules to follow for the the rest of today and tomorrow, slave. Before you leave, I'll be inserting an anal plug in your ass to prepare you for anal sex. You may only remove it to use the toilet, otherwise, it remains inside of you. If you take it out, wash it, and stick it back in with lube, or vaseline if you have no lube. I'm the only one who may remove it permanently, and I'll only do that to replace it with a larger one. You'll have a plug in your ass every day, even at work, until your ass has been stretched for anal sex.

"You will not use a bra or panties at all these next two days, even traveling. In your house, and once to return here, you'll remain naked constantly unless someone comes to your residence, and you being nude could harm either Malcom or yourself professionally. To get used to being nude, I encourage Malcom to order food delivery today and for you to answer the door.

"For your homework, you need to suck Malcom hard again, let him fuck you with the plug in your ass, so you can get used to two holes being plugged at once. Eventually, all three holes will get fucked at the same time. After he fucks you, you clean his cock off. If he gets another erection, he can fuck you again. You have permission to cum as much as you want tonight. Past tonight, you won't be so fortunate and you can expect to have limits placed on your orgasms, with punishments for exceeding those limits. You'll also shave your cunt bald. If Malcom does it for you, that will be one of the blow jobs he receives from you.

"Tomorrow afternoon, I will go home with you. We will pick out the clothes you'll be wearing for the upcoming work week. You can expect they'll be more provocative than you're accustomed to wearing. I will join you and your husband in your marital bed, and he will fuck me for the first time. You will be licking my clit when he fucks me, with a close up view of his cock pounding my pussy, then cleaning both my cunt and his cock after he cums inside of me. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Mistress."

"Is this what you were expecting when you agreed to submit to me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you have a single female friend at work?"

"Yes, Mistress." Almost a question.

"Today, you're to invite her to your home after work, for sex, when it's convenient for her. If she asks why, you're to tell her that you are in submission to another woman who ordered you to do it. If she asks if she must lick you back, you'll tell her only if she wants to. You're to lick her to three of the best orgasms you can. If she agrees, Malcom can watch, but he can't join in. You can relieve Malcom after she leaves. You'll tell me tomorrow if it's been arranged. Next weekend, I'll be taking you to my father's Pony Farm, in Ocala, where you can see what it's like being a pony. We'll be spending the night there."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Belle, bring me a 1.75 inch plug and lube."

"Yes, Mistress."

Belle returned with the plug and lube and Francesca had Frieda bend over and grab her ankles. With a little squeak from Frieda, Francesca popped it in.

"No underwear on your drive home. You'll masturbate the entire way home, but you're not allowed to cum unless Malcom is fucking you. If the urge to cum strikes you, just leave your fingers in your pussy, but stop moving them. Be back at nine AM. If you're even a minute late, you'll be punished."

"Yes, Mistress."

They left, and I fucked Master, excited to see another woman in submission. She looked like she'd be an excellent slave.

******

Frieda was back precisely at nine, stripping as soon as she walked through the door. She had on no underwear and her cunt was shaved bare, as instructed. Francesca questioned her about the details of the rest of her day yesterday, how much she and Malcom had sex, how many times she blew him, how many times she orgasmed, and if any of them were when she wasn't fucking Malcom.

"Three times, Mistress, once on the drive home, and once when Malcom shaved me, and once when I invited Trinity over for sex."

"You'll be whipped on the cunt and tits for those. Trinity is your female friend?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What day is she coming over?"

"She wanted to come today, but I told her my Mistress was training me today, and it would have to be after work tomorrow."

"Call her now and ask her if she'd like to meet your Mistress, and that you could lick her today if she agrees to come."

Frieda shivered, but obeyed. She made the phone call. After a brief call, she reported that Trinity could be here at 10:30.

"Good. Now Beth, Belle, and Miranda are going to talk to you about subspace, how to use it when you're punished, or fucked when you don't have permission to cum, and are trying to delay your orgasms, or to concentrate on the pleasure you are supposed to be giving me, and not the sex or punishment you're receiving at the same time. After they've explained the concept to you, you're going to lick me again while Sahar fucks you with a strapless, vibrating dildo. Any time to lose concentration on licking my cunt, my Master is going to smack your ass with a paddle, and he'll keep doing so until your attention is back on my cunt. When you can orgasm from your fucking, and I don't realize it, you'll have passed that test, and we'll start spanking you, and you'll need to ignore that while you're licking me. Sahar will administer the spanking, Master will whack you if you lose concentration. You have my permission to cum, but I want you to pat my tummy so I know you asked."

"How will I tell one from the other, Mistress."

"Sahar will be using her hand. Master will use something called The Enforcer, which is a plastic paddle. It stings much worse than a hand, but won't leave bruises."

Frieda agreed and we talked to her about subspace, how to find it and hold it, letting pain flow through your body, almost like water washing over it. How to use the same techniques to delay cumming, or to cum, but not letting your orgasm distract you from what you were doing. When we'd explained to the best of our abilities, the only thing left was to let her try. Sahar had a Feeldoe on and as Frieda licked Francesca, Sahar plunged into her pussy.

As soon as she did, Frieda orgasmed and lost it, not patting Francesca first either. Master started smacking her bottom until she'd regained focus on her Mistress's pussy. It took her six more of her orgasms before Francesca announced she'd passed the first test.

Then, as Frieda licked, Sahar spanked her bottom. Sahar wasn't into spankings, per se, although she'd proved to me she could whack one if she thought it was necessary. She didn't strike Frieda as hard as Master would have, but the punishment becomes cumulative. The more your bottom is spanked, the sorer it becomes, and the more any subsequent swats would hurt. It took awhile before Sahar's spanking had much effect for that reason, but they did build up and eventually, Frieda struggled to concentrate. Master snapped The Enforcer over her red buttocks and she fought to regain her intensity on Francesca's cunt. Master only had to smack her three times before Sahar's hand spanks no longer seemed to matter.

Francesca pulled Frieda into her arms, kissing her, stroking her face and hair and telling her how good she was becoming and how pleased she was with Frieda's progress. Frieda basked in the aftercare.

There was a knock on the door, quickly followed by the doorbell.

"That must be Trinity. Frieda, Let her in please." Frieda rushed to the door. "Beth, would you be so kind as to give Trinity your survey after we've spoken to her?"

"Are you thinking of Trinity as a possible Mistress?" I asked.

"Frieda must have chosen Trinity for some reason. Perhaps it extends to more than her smile, like a feeling of submissiveness already. We'll have to be sure. No point in not training both if they're compatible."

Frieda soon returned with Trinity, who appeared to be about ten years younger than Frieda was, a tall, statuesque woman about Hannah's height, slightly chunky, perhaps ten pounds overweight, but not unpleasingly so, short, dark hair. Francesca ordered Frieda to display. She took her stance in front of her friend, blushing.

Francesca, the only one dressed besides Master, stood up and stuck her hand out.

"Trinity, welcome to our home. My name is Francesca, and I'm Frieda's Mistress temporarily. I'd like to introduce you to my Master, Joshua, and my sister slaves, Beth, who just received her doctorate on Friday, Miranda, Joshua's wife; Belle, my wife; and Sahar, Beth's wife, who is not a submissive as the rest of us women are. Why don't you have a seat. I'd like to ask you a few questions."

Trinity sat down, glancing at the nudity of the rest of the women. We all sat down, becoming less threatening in the process. I sat in Master's lap.

"What would you like to ask?"

"I told Frieda to pick someone she knew at work. Do you work in the Psychology Department with Frieda?"

"The Engineering Department, actually."

"How do you know Frieda?"

"I met her at a couple faculty mixers. She was easy to talk to, friendly. We try to eat lunch together a couple times a week."

"Since you agreed to meet Frieda for sex, I was wondering if you described yourself as a lesbian?"

"More a bisexual, I suppose. I enjoy sex with both men and women."

"Have you met Frieda's husband?"

"At the same faculty mixers as I met her. I haven't had as much contact with him as I have Frieda, because of the lunches."

"What did you think about Frieda calling you and asking to give you oral sex?"

"I thought it was odd. I thought she was strictly hetero, and completely faithful to her husband, at least I'd never heard rumors to the contrary. I asked her why she was asking me, and she informed me she had a Mistress who ordered her to. I asked if her husband knew what she was doing, and she said he did, though I didn't inquire of him whether or not he knew. I knew I was coming to her house, and figured if he was there, he'd know."

"What did you think when she told you she had a Mistress?"

"I was somewhat surprised, first because of her husband, then because it seemed a little sideways to me, but really, Universities are a microcosm of society, and everything that exists out there, exists in here. In some ways, we're an incestuous lot, keeping our business to ourselves, but I know people practice it."

"Frieda discovered her aptitude for submission by taking a survey that Beth developed. Would you be willing to take the same survey?"

"If you think you'll be turning me into a submissive right alongside Frieda, you're sadly mistaken. You're definitely barking up the wrong tree."

"Actually, I'm hoping for the exact opposite," Francesca said. "Take the survey, and then I'll tell you what I'm thinking."

"Okay."

I handed Trinity an iPad and told her to answer the questions as honestly as she could. It took her around twenty minutes. She gave it back to me and I left to run it through the matrix, missing out on their conversation while I was gone.

I learned part of it when Trinity asked me if I had to provide oral sex to whoever took the survey.

"If it's not in large settings, such as a club," I replied. "We usually gave those respondents money for their participation."

"What's the verdict, Beth?" Francesca asked.

"Trinity is on the Dominant side of the continuum, not the most Dominant person I've tested, but not the least either. Part of that, I've learned, is if she's ever been exposed to it before and the age of first exposure."

"Excellent," Francesca said. "When you arrived, I told you I was Frieda's temporary Mistress. When this semester is over, we're leaving for New York, where we'll be living in the future. I cannot remain as Frieda's Dominant after we leave. We could look around for someone else to act in that capacity, but I thought, why not find someone Frieda already knows and trusts. When I told her to ask one of her friends over for sex, that would be giving her someone she already knows and trusts. But, we had to know if you were the proper person to assume a Dominant role.

"I hoped that when Frieda chose you, there was something about you that appealed to her more than a pretty face or tasty cunt. That if she had submissive leanings, one of her closest friends might have Dominant leanings, kind of an opposites attract condition. Beth's survey has borne that out. As I'm training Frieda to be a submissive slut, I'd also like you to train to be her Dominant, and that when we leave, you can take over the role.

"In order to do so, I need to inform you of a few things. Number one, her husband does know. He was here yesterday as her training started. One of the things that we included in Frieda's slave agreement, is that Frieda not have sex with any other males, without Malcom's permission, to help her maintain her marriage. One of the things that you should do as her Dominant, is have sex with her husband. Do you believe you could have sex with Malcom?"

"Why is that necessary?"

"To increase her feelings of submission to you. Tonight, while she's underneath me in a sixty-nine, Malcom is going to fuck me. She's going to watch her husband's cock sliding in and out of my cunt, inches from her eyes. Don't you think that will make her feel more submissive, more like the slave she is?"

"I'm sure it would," Trinity answered, glancing at her girlfriend. Frieda blushed again.

"I'm in control of her sex, when and where she has sex, and if she's allowed to orgasm; more control now than her husband has, but to keep his cooperation for her submission, I need to offer him something more for what he loses. That something more is a sluttier wife, willing to do anything sexual, and it's me, and anyone else who's willing to fuck him, including for now, the other three submissives in this room. He'll get to watch her having sex with other women, and sometimes, participate himself, when the woman is willing. If we can't keep Malcom's cooperation, Frieda may not be able to remain a submissive slut, and right now, I think she'll make an excellent one, as you'll see when she licks your cunt. While it may not be necessary for you to have sex with Malcom, it will increase Frieda's submission to you, if you do."

"I never thought of having sex with him before, but he's handsome enough and in fairly good shape. It wouldn't be a hardship."

"Do you have any complaints about Malcom's sexual performance, slave?"

"No, Mistress. He's always performed adequately for my needs."

"Obviously, you can have sex with other men and women as well. Malcom is not your only source of male sex, just one that will push Frieda's submissive buttons. What I'd like, is that every evening when Frieda comes for more submissive indoctrination, that you come with her and begin training as her Dominatrix. In addition to me helping to train you, Joshua would assist with your training as he is the most Dominant person here."

"What kinds of things do I need to learn?"

"How to punish her without harming her. I'm going to be whipping her tits and cunt later. How to provide aftercare, how to keep her on edge and on her toes, anticipating your needs and wants. The little things you'll do on a daily basis to remind her that she's your sex toy. For instance, you might want her starting her day underneath your desk at work licking your cunt, and perhaps ending it the same way. How even as she's your plaything, you need to see to her needs as well. Her submission is going to make Frieda very horny and orgasmic.

"She'll need orgasms on a daily basis. You don't necessarily need to give them to her yourself. You can make her masturbate for them, fuck her husband for them, fuck other women for them. How she gets them is your choice. She can never have sex again without your permission, but you do need to keep Malcom happy. Blow jobs might work as well as a fucking would. She gets no pleasure out of it, but he does. You maintain better control over her orgasms that way."

"I see. Does the thought of me as your Mistress excite you Frieda."

"Yes, Miss Trinity."

"Why don't you inspect this new slave," Francesca said. "Feel free to feel her up. She needs to remain still in that position. This is the position you'll want her in when you have guests over, so they can see the lovely woman who is in submission to you."

Trinity got up from her seat and approached Frieda. She leaned forward to kiss her on the lips, then she cupped a breast, rolling her thumb back and forth over he nipple, making Frieda gasp, then moan.

"If you touch her cunt, you'll find the bitch's pussy is practically dripping," Francesca said. "She's so aroused by her submission."

Trinity reached down and slid a finger through Frieda's cleft. As her finger brushed over her clit, Frieda spasmed, shivering as waves of pleasure swept through her body.

"Ten more swats to your cunt and tits, slave," Francesca said. "You must be eager to be whipped."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. You're right. I'm so aroused right now."

Trinity brought her finger to her mouth and tasted Frieda. "You taste delicious, slave."

"Thank you, Miss Trinity."

"May I see how well she licks pussy?" Trinity asked.

"Of course. It's one of the reasons we invited you. My understanding is that Frieda licked her first pussy yesterday, but she has had a couple hours of training to become more pleasing, isn't that right, Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have a seat and relax. I recommend you remove your clothes, only because Frieda can do a much better job if you're naked. Then we'll let Beth reward you for taking her survey and you can see what Frieda will be striving for. It's better if you let Frieda undress you, as if she were greeting you after a hard day at work. Don't disappoint me, slave, or you'll get ten more strokes of the whip."

I watched Frieda with interest, her first test on a new person, one who may eventually become her Mistress. She seemed to be doing a very creditable job, finding most of Trinity's triggers. She took her time, building her up, not giving her the fast orgasm.

Master's hands found my pussy, and I turned slightly to kiss him. "Do I have your permission to cum, sir."

"No."

I knew I'd be offered up for training purposes, probably for Trinity, since I was an experienced submissive who could respond quickly if my limits were approached or exceeded. I settled back in his arms and let him fondle me to his heart's content, doing my best to hold out for his pleasure, asking to orgasm, then cumming eventually when permission was refused. It was okay.

Frieda brought Trinity to her third plateau before taking her over the top, and I thought it was more Trinity than Frieda, a little impatient, perhaps. Frieda gave her three more fast orgasms afterward, to bring her down to earth gradually.

"God, that was good," Trinity said, still breathing hard. Her hand was resting on Frieda's head, her fingers running through her hair.

"It could have been better," I said. "Frieda wanted to give you more pleasure, but you got impatient."

"How could it have been better?" Trinity asked.

"You could have screamed," Sahar said. "You didn't scream."

"I've never screamed during sex."

"You will," Sahar said. "Show her, Beth. You have my permission to make her scream."

"Master, may I?"