My Descent into Slavery Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course."

He removed his hands from me and I approached my target. I'd been paying attention during Frieda's seduction. I needed to confirm her triggers were still good, and they were. I also found one that Frieda had missed, not being accustomed to playing with assholes as much as I was.

When I got to the third plateau, Trinity attempted to direct me to where she wanted me to go. I ignored her. She was definitely going to scream. I also blew past the fourth plateau. Trinity begged me to let her cum. I ignored her pleading as well. On the fifth plateau, I thought she was ready. Two digits, previously moistened in her pussy on the fourth plateau, were near Trinity's back door. I slowly built on the fifth. When she was ripe, three fingers of my left hand attacked her g-spot, two fingers on my right plunged through her pucker, and my tongue was a dancing dervish on her clit.

Trinity screamed so loud, she woke the baby, and squirted all over me. I ignored that as much as I'd ignored the rest and kept right on pleasuring her through five more orgasms in about that many minutes.

When I pulled away from her, my face and hair were drenched, she was shuddering, gasping for breath. I stood up.

"You were impatient," I said.

"Oh my fucking God! I squirted. I never squirt."

"You never screamed before either," Sahar said. "You've never had really good sex before."

Trinity looked at me, drenched in her fluids, then Frieda. "She'll be able to do that to me?"

"She's got the desire to do that to you, the inclination, and with more training, she can. She still needs practice, and you need to be patient. No one can do that if you want to orgasm too fast. It requires surrendering control to your submissive, but only for your pleasure. A true submissive wants to do that for you. It's in our DNA to want to please our Dominant, really, anyone we love. I do that for Sahar all the time. She keeps a pillow handy so she doesn't wake up the baby when we have sex."

"I'll do it. I'll take your Dominant training."

"Master, may I please take a shower?" I asked.

"Try not to track pussy juice through the house."

I smiled at him. "Yes, Master. I'll do my best."

Sahar came with me to help me wash up, laughing at my disheveled appearance.

******