All Comments on 'My Love is Your Love'

by NightTempest

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good story and I love Chris and Sy.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Brilliant

Another beautiful story from a great writer can't wait fornwhat comes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An apology for the Single Star

I forgot a single key press would record that rating, I was thinking that to drag the pointer along the row would record the 5 Stars which it deserves.

I didn't feel that the byplay between Sy and Chris particularly added a lot to the story but the interactions between Finn and Remy were very poignant.

Confession: I'm straight, but I read this as I am intending to read all the Valentine stories and I'm so glad I did. I've never been a homophobe but I wouldn't normally read this 'genre' of literature ... I'm so glad I did ...Thanks.

CryptictatCryptictatover 12 years ago
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I LOVED it. Your stories just keep getting better everytime. Cant wait for more, (but you know that already).

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Excellent

Beautiful story with a strong, solid plot and love throughout. The title fit perfectly to the story. Really, one of your best, I think. Great job, Night!

secretsidessecretsidesover 12 years ago
home run

Out of the park yet again NT!!! Awesome story very well told. :o)

talismaniatalismaniaover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I feel like I just got two charming love stories in one! :) I especially liked Finn and Remy and how sweetly they got together. You have quite a way with nice characters and these two just glow together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!

Absolutely Awesome!!

Your writing is wonderful as always and this story was just the icing on the cake :o)

meme6266meme6266over 12 years ago
Amazing !!!!!!

Absolutely loved it. Best story I have read in a long time.

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

Oh Gosh. Cupid. You killed me!!

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
That was Beautiful!!

I just loved that story and i promise i will be reading that one again, it was just so beautiful and full of love, i can't wait to read what you write next, please don't stop anytime soon, you made me cry with this story. Thank You So Much.

amber1312amber1312over 12 years ago
Damn

That was all kinds of wonderful. Wow

chibicakeschibicakesover 12 years ago
Is it wrong..

to wish you were a gay man? I swear.. Night sometimes lol. This was a great story. I loved the characters and the love was beautiful between all. Thank you for the sweet love story, the hot steamy sex scenes between the boys and the lack there of between Jackie and Clarence (because I'm so not into the image of old people getting it on lol)

Great job sweetie, as always.

xoxo

C.

nem0nem0over 12 years ago
Just perfect

That was quite possibly the best story I have ever read on this site - perfect mix of story, sex, love and humour, and really well developed characters. Excellent job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You had to make it your own for me b/c Nomoretears00 had done such a good story about Cupid finding love in this category. As I read on, I did feel like you made it your own. I liked how you concentrated on Remy and Finn first and then brought Chris into it. It was a sweet/sexy story that I enjoyed reading. thanks!

cannd

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Sweet, tender

Loved the stories and the couples. So beautiful.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Sweet.

Loved it, fantastic eriting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brillaint!

Beautiful! Brilliant! Amazing! Truly inspirational and moving!

ikhneumonikhneumonover 12 years ago
Love the story, if I may offer some constructive criticism

It takes a talented writer to keep me engrossed and reading through a bloody, violent vampire story ("Cade"). This one is much more to my usual taste, and I enjoyed it very much. You have a real talent for conveying mutual desire between characters. Do you have an editor? There are some glaring spellcheck errors in this story (like "duel" for "dual" and "waist" for "waste"), as well as a few dubious word choices that a good editor could help you catch and fix. I'm completely in love with Remy and Finn, but not so much with Chris and Sy: Sy needs to be better developed to make a credible match for the god of love. I'd like to see you flesh their story out a bit. Love how they wound up buying Finn's grandmother's cottage, though, with Venus as the realtor, no less, great way to tie it up! Please keep writing!!!

loveisbornloveisbornover 12 years ago
i love you!!

This story was absolutely wonderful and had me fully engrossed the entire time. I read this story first then read your other material and now I'm totally hooked. I can't wait for the Dan and rowen story to start!!!!!! You are an amazing writer and should be published!

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years ago
Loved It!

Gods! I love your writing. I can't believe I'm reading and sniffling over a gay male erotic story (I'm straight) instead of doing my taxes, laughing...too. Thanks. Love your name, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Beautiful story I can't wait to read more of your work!!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago
Congrats!

On coming in first place in the Valentine's contest!

alexandra36alexandra36about 12 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Excited to see you won!!

EXCELLENT job! Cheers!! :)

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Winning with this story

has done much to convince me that many readers of Literotica are appreciative of good writing and not all of them are simply looking for motivation and inspiration for masturbation. Not--as Seinfeld would say--that there's anything wrong with that. Congratulations.!

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

Damn was such an amazing story!

It was just....wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Thanks. For me being bi I love how this story took first in the contest. The story shows that we want to read about more then just a good fuck. I know I do.

seahavenseahavenabout 12 years ago

This story was absolutely perfect. It was unique, but completely romantic, and I loved it so much. Job well done. Congratulations!

BatmanChickBatmanChickabout 12 years ago
Love it!

I loved reading this story and have read your Cade and Rowe and Dan stories too. Can't wait for more and think you have to be one of the best writers on lit. Congrats on the win.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
i has learned a lesson...lol

Never skip any good stories....ie..any stories you do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
slow

long winded.?

EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenabout 12 years ago
Just perfect.

Nope perfect, Anonymous. Just Perfect. I love how you captured the sweetness of love and depth of life's sadness, NightTempest. You utterly captured one of the things that I always tell my kids: For every being that has ever been brought into existance, there is another made to make them whole.

I found my halfside, the keeper of my heart, when I was seventeen. We were married not six months later, are still going strong after almost 19 years, our youngest two kids (twins) being diagnoised as Special Needs, and me suffering through Pancratic Cancer, Radiation, and Chemo when I was 31. Life can be very hard and trying at times, but the amazing thing about it, is that it's always a changing thing. I believe that you captured the emotional essence of that perfectly, which can be a hard thing for a writer to do. In my opinion that just makes you a really really good writer. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more from your imigination.

~EnchantedGreen~

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

ive read this before .? its a good read

sowhat_14sowhat_14almost 12 years ago
good job

i love this story ,but if you could make a story about fin and joel and the cheatin and joel and his new love,that would be great ....

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

my 3rd read and still loving it.?

Brigid_Mo_ChroiBrigid_Mo_Chroialmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

This is a beautiful love story. I enjoyed it very much. You did a lovely job of showcasing the beautiful blending of true love and passionate desire.

mochakinkmochakinkalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

I got to page five and realized that there were only two pages to go and was a little sad. I could read about these characters all day. Great story!

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

my 4th read and still loving it.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with dinkyboots..... Can't get over how beautiful this story is for both couples!!

wadakamowadakamoover 11 years ago

This is some really enjoyable stuff. A beautiful read

billhudleybillhudleyover 11 years ago
ROMANCE RULES!

You are a superb story teller. As a fellow romantic I applaud the way you developed the story and your characters. Happily Ever After can and does happen. Thank you for sharing your gift. Wonderful work,

WantonDameWantonDameabout 11 years ago

Wow, all I can say is WOW. My heart danced. Thank you!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love is beautiful

What Remy and Finn have is beyond words -- truly beautiful, heart-warming love. Remy and Finn develop their love in the cold snow, but the fire warms it, and Remy's beautifully haired chest is also a warming welcome mat for Finn. Glad to have them married a year later, See what great things come from a love between two people. Would love to read more! Would love to find my own Remy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Truly one of the most beautiful story ever!

You've done a great job.

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyalmost 11 years ago
Amazing !!!

That was amazing .. I loved that it had more than one love story plus it was very steamy ! ;-]. Couldn't have asked for a better Valentines Day story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
evermore

Ive been reading on this site for over 6 years now. And this i have to say is the best one ive read so far. Thank you for giving us romance. Ohh love so much love here. It made me feel completly happy. I really enjoyed it beyond words. Thank you

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Damn fine....Exceptional story

This was so wonderfully fresh and delightful, loved it!!!

The incorporation of mythology into a romance was brilliant.

Not a fan of Valentine's Day for various reasons, but might revisit

my opinion for 2014...hahahahaha.

This story was Super........Natural and lovely.

PaleAngel_90PaleAngel_90over 10 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story,exquitisely written,i love it,you have talent :)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
so gorgeous

Just loved it

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Interesting that the same thing is both good and a shame...

The thought that it would take gods to ensure that people could fall in love is sort of sad... though clearly the thought in this story is more that it would be so for difficult instances...

But, on the other hand, the thought that some people would fall in love and basically stay that way forever due to a god's blessing is a nice thought - none of this three, five, or ten years later and whatever connected them so deep would be gone. A sort of fairy tale Happily Ever After...

Nice story either way... though Remy is SUCH a big baby.... ;)

devilsxkeeperdevilsxkeeperabout 9 years ago
OMG

I just fell in love with his story its one of my top 10 love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wingedchaoswingedchaosabout 8 years ago

Just absolutely fantastic! Well worth the read!!

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 5 years ago
Perfect valentines

An amazing, feel-good tale, I just had to keep reading and loved every minute. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious!

This is the sweetest story I’ve read here. I just loved it! The characters were such kind souls and so deserving of love. Also the fantasy was marvelous.

Tink22004Tink22004almost 4 years ago
Love love love it!!!!!

I loved this story so much!! It was so sweet and you could feel the love they have for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is THE best story I've read! The love and affection is so beautiful❤

Wonderful plot and so much creativity!!

Thank you!! ❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is the greatest! Fantastic, moving, sweet and lovely. It pulled at my heart strings so many times. How imaginative your writing is. Wonderful. ❤️

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I'll sure be back in February to read this ... every year. Amazing story. Thank you NightTempest!

DadzNJockzDadzNJockzabout 2 years ago

Awesome, sensational,Intense man2man love making and I love the inhibited unbridled love they had for each other.

Any man reading this comment may respond and correspond with me.

I really truly faithfully in a most loyal trustworthy dedicated way want to be with a man in a marriage relationship for the love and dedication and faithfulness and quality time we can spend with each other always forever cherishing and treasuring each other.

heldmancharlesjohn1954@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am so loving this story. Thank you. I know these are only stories but it gives me hope that as a mature gay woman I will find love again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous