All Comments on 'My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 10'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

You know I loved this chapter! I should’ve guessed Joshua and William were friends. Only thing I didn’t like was reaching the end :)

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

How fun that you've included folks from A Taste of Slavery! Love this story.

KinkyDom69KinkyDom69over 3 years ago
Short or long story depending on how you look at it

One of the best of all the chapters.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
4.9☆s

As usual I love your story, but please keep politics out of it. You have have more than once made it plain that you believe most Southern Republicans are racist. As a Mississippi Republican who also self identifies as a Redneck, I'm here to tell you that very few of us are racist. I actually believe there are more racist in the Democrat party, but like I said I'd rather we keep politics out of a very entertaining story.

I didn't notice any politics in your other stories, please keep it that way.

Once again, you are still my favorite erotic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Backstories

I had to go back in Thors_Fist's story history to reread the back stories for Sam and his supermodel adventure from "WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless" and for William and Evelyn's back story from "WBDP - Caribbean Cruise". A quite enjoyable way to spend a few hours. Anyone looking for Sam and Chantelle's back story can pick that up from "WBDP - Brianna Delivers" starting with chapter 11 through chapter 18. Really looking forward to see what happens next with everyone.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Oops like I've got even more reading to do - I started WBDP and will now have to pick it up again to get some of the back stories.

Great chapter. I've no idea how you keep all the names running and don't appear to have made any mistakes. Beth should be called St Beth and should be in charge but there again she'd appears to be in so many ways. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish the Politics, racism and religous had been left out of it. It certainly wasn't needed as a plot device with everything else going on. It seriously detracted from the story and breaks up the flow. Regardless of point of view, (as I am a born and raised californian from the greater San Francisco area, and still here btw), the stuff is disttracting and out of place.

I magine watching a romantic movie, peerhaps a love story, then hitting pause and watching the news or a history chanel war documentory for half an hour, then turning on the romance movie again. Think it would be hard to reengage and get back in the mood again? Yeah, same here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I am missing something.

Hannah is married, and may not want to handle Josh's slaves in public all the time. and even so, her own time is her own when she is off. Juush doesnt control her 24/7. so being seen with Beth, even clothed , in public will become a problem. The same goes for Lynn handling Beth and Miranda, Josh has no control over Lynn, he agreeed to train her for a while, and she it taking a trip for a bit. There is no long term comitment at all. And she has her own life. Ekpecting her to handle the slaves and pretend they are hers so they can be seen in public with Josh is just not feasable for any length of time. Considering it to be any type of solution is foolish. Just silly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@anon - Hannah is employed by Josh as his PA, apparently on an indefinite basis. Leading his slaves about might come under the heading of 'Assistance'?

Lynn is employed by Joshua as kind of 'Deputy Domme' for the duration of the voyage. Leading his slaves about obviously falls within her duties.

If you're going to whinge, get your facts straight. Otherwise keep quiet.

Those bleating about the story having politics in it are entitled to their opinions, even though they're wrong.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

What a great romancer. I'm loving it and there are just not enough hours in the day to take it all in. But I keep reading anyway. Ten stars out of five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous