My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 10

Story Info
Miranda marries Joshua, Old Friend attends wedding.
19.6k words
4.79
6.6k
7

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, Miranda marries her Master. This chapter contains oral, anal and vaginal sex, lesbian sex, public sex, and interracial sex. There is neither COVID-19 nor STD's in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his help editing. Any mistakes remain mine. Enjoy.

My Voyage of Discovery, Ch 10 - Miranda's Wedding

Pierre said most of the work would need to be done tomorrow, tonight was for planning, the menu and the supplies needed. Everyone volunteered to do whatever he needed to make it happen. I called Mistress Layton informing her of what Master asked of me earlier and I'd now agreed to be his submissive indefinitely, especially as he was willing to let me finish my education and work in my field after I received my doctorate. She replied they'd already been invited to the wedding, though they couldn't attend due to the short notice.

"If it were you being married, pet, we'd be there, but we barely know Miranda. If you have any kind of ceremony to celebrate your permanent bondage, give us enough time to make arrangements and we'll all be there."

She moaned.

"Luke or Ranger," I laughed.

"Gloria. She didn't have classes today. She's becoming quite the cunt licker. As good as the others, though still not at your level."

"I'll get there eventually, Beth," Gloria said. "I won't stop trying until Mistress says I'm better than you."

"Way to compete. Are you getting enough cock?"

"Yes. I had to reward Diego earlier."

"Is Diego back, Mistress?"

"He is."

"How did the girlfriend issue work out?"

"He's still working on getting her into the country."

"I hope she'll let him continue accepting rewards from appreciative slaves. It would be a shame if his cock was restricted to just one woman from now on."

"Amen," Gloria said.

"I'm thinking he found someone he'd like to Dominate himself," Mistress replied. "I think he enjoyed you slaves too much. He hasn't said so, but he's asking me a lot of questions about why I do certain things."

"I'm a very good friend of US Representative Miranda Ward of NC if you think it would help get her into the country."

"Miranda is a Congresswoman?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress. We were keeping her status on the down low due to her career. She couldn't let the press know she was visiting and fucking Joshua Greenbriar on his yacht as a single woman. Open female sexuality doesn't play in the press. Sometimes the men can get away with fucking as singles, but never the women. The fucking double standard again."

"And she doesn't care if Joshua keeps you?"

"She discovered she's a sex slave submissive herself after your visit. She's Joshua's other slave. Before Master agreed to marry her at my instigation, she said she'd prefer if I remain a sex slave with her."

"I suppose she learned this after associating with you, like Angelique?"

"Yes, Mistress, and I helped formulate the plan leading to her submission to Master, plus we have two more now, a man and a woman, though they belong to another Dominant you haven't met. She became a Dominant after meeting me."

Mistress laughed. "Another domino dropping in the Beth Wilson wake. Francesca worked for her father for ten years without any interest in becoming a Dominant herself. One day with you and she's got a filly herself she's training, though not really as a pony. I'm helping her. Perhaps we should have Francesca and her filly join you so you can train her as you have so many others."

"I will ask Master if it's permitted, Mistress."

"I think Francesca would enjoy seeing you again. Everyone does."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

After my conversation with Mistress, I had to speak with Doctor Kline. I told him I'd decided to continue my submission after my year, but I would continue my research and finish up my degree. He thought I'd been brainwashed or suffered from Stockholm syndrome.

I explained I didn't believe it to be anything of the kind, and I was happier than I'd ever been in my life.

"Perhaps the reason I was so interested in doing the research is the ad struck a chord inside me I didn't know existed, Professor, but I'm not being held against my will and I'm content with my life. I'm not depending on him to take care of me and support me for the rest of my life. I will finish my degree and work.

"My submissiveness is not a disease which needs to be treated. I'm fine. If you spent any time with me, you'd know I am. If you wish to meet with me at some point, I'm sure Master wouldn't have an objection. He's not a monster. He gave a hundred million dollars to Bermuda so the Prime Minister could help his country rebuild after Hurricane Dorian. I love him, Doctor. He fulfills me in a way no one else has ever been able to do."

"You're sure?"

"I mean it. Bring your wife. Perhaps you could meet us in Rio or somewhere. Even if you get close, Master will send his helicopter to pick you up. I'll have Hannah send you a tentative itinerary so you can make plans. Warn your wife about the nudity though. Submissives aren't allowed to wear clothes on board. We've got four female submissives and one male."

"Five! My God, how many does the man need?"

"They're not all his, Doctor Kline. Only one other female who recently joined him after I did is his. The others belong to two other Dominants. You'll see when you meet them."

Almost as soon as I hung up, Master called me.

"Beth, Leo is bringing four people aboard in twenty minutes. One of my oldest and dearest friends, his wife and two other guests who were traveling with him. Since neither I nor Hannah are there to greet them, it's your responsibility to meet the helo, see they have rooms and are fed."

"Of course, sir. Should I wear clothing, Master?"

"Both of the women are submissive. It won't be necessary."

"Should I allow them to have sex with me, sir?"

"I don't think it's necessary tonight. We'll see what tomorrow brings."

"How did they get here so fast, Master?"

"He was actually on his way to Guadeloupe on his private jet when he received my call. He altered his flight plan to be present for my wedding. Give him the other suite, and his friends an adjoining room."

"As you wish, sir. What's his name so I can greet him personally?"

"William Thornhill, and his wife's name is Evelyn. I don't know who the others are, though I understand they were going to Guadeloupe to see the other woman's parents. She's a native of the island."

"William Thornhill, and Evelyn. Got it, Master."

I hadn't eaten yet either. I called Reggie and asked him to serve dinner in the dining room tonight for four of Master's guests and whichever of his department heads could attend, and to plan on eating in an hour. I asked Jìngyi to make sure the suite and an adjoining room was ready in twenty minutes. She said she'd get right on it.

It felt funny to be greeting Master's guests alone and nude, but at least they were in the life, so would understand being greeted by a naked slave girl. I went out to see that all the furniture was cleared from the Helo deck. I doubt they would have put it back out after Leo left as he would need a place to land again. I was right. Nothing to do but wait until they arrived.

Jìngyi joined me ten minutes later to tell me their rooms were ready. She was dressed in a crisp white guest relations uniform. She glanced at my nudity.

"Will they be shocked when they see you?"

"Master said both of the women are submissive, so it shouldn't be a huge surprise to anyone."

"Do you know who they are?"

"William Thornhill and his wife, Evelyn. He didn't know the names of the others."

"William Thornhill, the richer than God billionaire, fucking richer than Joshua Greenbriar, Thornhill."

"I don't know which William Thornhill it is, though now you mention it, the name did sound familiar. Master did say he was flying on his private jet. I suppose billionaires have to have other friends who are wealthy. Who else can they hang around with?"

"I wonder what he's like, if he's nice like Joshua or snooty, like some other rich folks I've met."

"We'll find out soon. If I'm not mistaken, I hear the chopper coming now."

We both backed away to the edge of the deck, giving Leo lots of space. In three minutes he was shutting down the engines, and four people were getting off, crouching to get below the still winding down rotors. Both women wore definitive collars.

"You must be Elizabeth Wilson," the elder of the two gentlemen said, hand out.

I took his hand in both of mine. "Master William Thornhill, welcome to Master's yacht, The American Entrepreneur." Since he was holding the hand of the white woman, I assumed it was his wife. "You must be Evelyn. I'm very glad you could join us for the festivities. I'm sorry, I wasn't given the names of the other two guests." I took her hand and gave it a squeeze, recognizing a sister slave.

"This is my friend, Sam Evans and his life partner, Chantelle Jourdan."

I shook their hands as well, squeezing hers, smiling.

"This is Jìngyi, one of Master's crew members, currently assigned to guest relations. You may always request help from anyone wearing white uniforms as they are assigned to guest relations duties and have no other responsibilities at that time except for assisting guests. We'll be taking you to your quarters. Do you have any luggage you require assistance with?"

"Two bags, one for each of us," Master William said.

"Leo will ensure your bags make it to your rooms," I said. "I'm sure you might like to freshen up. We'll be serving dinner at 7:00 PM in the formal dining room. I'll be back to escort you to the dining room."

"Thank you, Beth. Ladies, since all sex slaves must be naked on Joshua's ship, I suggest you take your clothes off now."

Both women took off their clothes. There wasn't much; sex slaves normally don't wear much. Both women were lovely and shaved. Chantelle was a marvelous coffee with cream color, shorter style afro. Both of them had slave jewelry including nipple and pussy piercings. Jìngyi and I took their clothes from them. We led them to their quarters on the port side, one deck up, opposite where Lynn was.

I showed William and Evelyn their cabin, while Jìngyi showed Sam and Chantelle theirs.

"This is lovely, Master," Evelyn said, squeezing William's arm. "It's a beautiful ship."

"Much bigger than the last one we were on in these waters, isn't it Evelyn?"

"You've sailed the Caribbean before, Master Thornhill?"

"A couple years ago, a barefoot cruise sort of thing on a two masted schooner. It's where we met Sam and Chantelle. I'm sure we'll have time to tell you the story at some point."

"I'll give you some time alone, sir. I'll be back at seven."

"Thank you, Beth."

******

At 1900, I returned, knocking on their door. They came out and we got Sam and Chantelle together. We went down to the dining room and I put Master Thornhill in Master's seat and Master Evans on the opposite side. Their slaves had cushions beside their chairs, though both men chose to have their naked slaves in their laps to feed. Leo had gone back to Gustavia to wait for Master and Hannah was still with them. The other department heads were present.

Reggie was assisting with dinner, Jìngyi and I were serving. Before we got started, I introduced everyone.

"Crew, this is Master William Thornhill and his wife Evelyn, Master Sam Evans and his life partner, Chantelle Jourdan. I'd like to introduce the crew members dining with you this evening. To your left, Master Thornhill, is our captain, Björn Amundsen, former Norwegian Navy, Edgar Reynolds, former Special Air Service and our head of security. To Sam's left is Ethan Somerville, former Special Boat Service and head of watercraft and toys, and scuba instructor, and Pierre Francois, formerly of the French Navy, our head chef. Assisting tonight is Reggie Smith, former US Navy and crew cook and assistant chef. As you might guess from the introductions, all of Master's crew are former military with the exception of a new crewman we just took aboard this morning and Hannah, Guest Relations and Master's Personal Assistant. As someone we just found on St. Barths, Darla is helping Master find what he needs for the upcoming nuptials. Also missing is Leo, in charge of flight operations, your pilot, who you met already met. Reggie, can you tell our guests what we're having tonight."

"I apologize it's not a better meal. We just received word you were coming aboard an hour ago. We're having grilled pork chops, Caesar salad, seasoned red potatoes, and broccoli with Hollandaise sauce, with pie a la mode for dessert."

"It sounds delicious, Reggie. I know our visit is sudden. When I received Joshua's call that he was getting married, we were over Puerto Rico on our way to Guadeloupe. We changed our flight plan to come. I can't believe Joshua is finally tying the knot. We would have fared with a far worse meal on the plane, believe me."

"If you need help with the food preparations for the wedding, Chantelle will be happy to assist," Sam said. "She's a world class chef. Her mother was a three star Michelin chef who taught her all she knew about cooking."

Pierre said, "What is your mother's name, Chantelle?"

"She cheffed under the name of Simone Beauvoir, though her last name is Jourdan now."

"I've heard of her. She had a couple recipes named after her. I'd welcome your help. Merci."

"De Rien, Monsieur."

Jìngyi and I served dinner while our guests chatted about this and that with the crew. Reggie handled the wine. I saw both Masters enjoyed fondling their slaves as much as mine did and both of them writhed through orgasms during dinner. My sex became wet watching them. I'm sure all the men had erections. I could see Reggie's since he was standing. We finished around 2030, and I offered to take them to the spa or pool.

"The spa sounds lovely after a day of flying, Master," Chantelle said, "may we?"

"Of course. We'll probably join you in a few minutes after another glass of this excellent wine," Sam replied.

It wasn't far to go and both women settled into the water with a sigh. I turned it on and gathered several towels since the men were going to join them later. I then went to help with the clean up.

"Beth," Bill said, "I know the slaves have to be nude. Is there a prohibition against non-slaves being naked?"

"None, sir, at least when it's only us. As vanilla guests arrive, Master may wish us to abide by a dress code. I'm sure we're fine for the evening anyway unless he springs another surprise on us. And whether or not your slaves are nude is entirely up to you. Only the ones serving on his vessel are required to go nude, though even that is adjusted depending on circumstances."

I didn't stop working to chat. Everyone else started to go back to their regular duties. Only Jìngyi, Reggie and I stayed to clean up.

"How did Joshua acquire you? We didn't have time to discuss much when he called."

"He advertised in several newspapers, sir. I saw the ad and applied for the position. I'm doing my doctoral dissertation on submission from the submissive point of view. Turns out it wasn't just a field of research for me, but a total lifestyle change. In fact, if you would, I have a survey I'm giving Dominants and submissives for my work. I would appreciate it if all of you took it. The information is confidential."

"I'll take your survey. I think I saw the ad in the LA Times," Sam said. "That was Joshua; interesting."

"If you wish, you can take the bottle of wine to the spa and join your slaves," I said. "I'll be there when I'm finished here."

"When will Joshua return?" Bill asked.

"I'm unsure, sir. He's taking his fiancé around town to buy a wedding dress and and be seen dining out for pictures to be taken, so it's not a complete surprise when they wed, as we've kept her presence aboard secret."

"Why is it a secret?" Sam asked.

"I'm not sure it's my place to say, Master Sam. There are good reasons for it."

"Everyone is going to know who she is when they get married. What's the big deal?"

"At the time she first came aboard, it would have been damaging if anyone knew."

"We're not going to tell anyone," Sam said. "Hell, I fucked a supermodel and I still haven't told anyone."

Bill laughed. "He's telling the truth. We still haven't pried it out of him. Only the people who were there know who it was. The only reason we know who the other one was is because her sister gave it up."

Two supermodels. I looked at Sam. He didn't look special. I certainly didn't recognize him as anyone famous. He looked fit enough and I wouldn't kick him out of bed, but I wouldn't kick almost anyone out of bed. I decided to take a chance and hope Master wouldn't be mad. They were right about soon knowing who she was.

"It's US Representative Miranda Ward from North Carolina. She joined us in secret because single women can't have sex and keep their political careers. It was only decided today she was going to marry him."

"Is Miss Ward going to have a problem with Joshua keeping you as his sex slave or will he have to give you up?" Bill asked.

"She's recently discovered she's submissive and is my sister slave. She has no problem with him keeping me, hence the secrecy. That information can never get out."

Bill and Sam looked at each other and started laughing.

"Okay, that's a new one on me," Sam said. "I know submissive lawyers, police officers, FBI agents and almost anything else one can think of. Even my wife is a deputy detective, but she's the first politician I heard about being a submissive."

"Beth is right. It would be political suicide for a politician to be known as submissive or Dominant," Bill said, "though I imagine it's as likely as anyone else would be."

"I know of a former Army Ranger, a former seminarian, both male, a model, Hannah's wife, a Physician Assistant who used to be a Navy Corpsman and a Registered Nurse. You say your wife is a detective. I thought Chantelle was your life partner?" I asked.

"She is, to both of us. Can't marry two women, and I was previously married to Marcia before meeting Chantelle. It's a long story. Chantelle was previously submissive to her employer, Brianna Worth. We fell in love when I had to stay in Florida to sell my house while Marcia went to the police academy in California. She left Chantelle to keep me company. It's a sordid story, though it's worked out well for everyone."

"You had a home in Florida, where? That's where I'm from."

"Fort Myers."

"Why did you move to California?"

"To be closer to my children. I had twins with Brianna."

Another female. How many women was Sam fucking? Reggie and Jìngyi took all the dirty dishes away except for the Masters' wine glasses. I felt responsible for Master's guests and stayed. Plus, I was curious.

"The Brianna who used to be Chantelle's Dominant and employer. Why do you have children with her?"

"It's a convoluted tale. I won't try to tell the whole thing now. Let's just say Brianna wanted children, didn't want to do it clinically, but the old fashioned way and Marcia couldn't give me children, so she agreed I could have them with Brianna. We went there and were kind of celebrating the pregnancy on a cruise which is where we met Bill and Evelyn.

"Why were you going to Guadeloupe?"

"Chantelle's parents live there. When we first met them, I pretended to be Chantelle's boyfriend while Marcia pretended to be Bill's girlfriend. Her father is old fashioned and might not have accepted Chantelle being in a lesbian relationship. Her mother sussed it out within hours, but she helped keep it from her father. He knows now that Chantelle is really with me, and I'm married, but he still doesn't know she's a submissive and we're in a committed relationship. Chantelle wants to have children and we decided we needed to get it all out in the open and ask for their blessing before having kids. Bill offered to take me because he wanted to see them again and Evelyn needs to apologize for her behavior."