My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda had to clean Pete's pecker, and it was covered in cum, his and hers. Next, Miranda had to bend over Peter's knees for her twenty swat spanking. Pete used his hands, rough and strong, making Miranda bounce with each swat. She was crying when he finished.

"I'll see you in two days, Miranda," Pete said. "I think I'll fuck your ass next time. I'd like you to prepare for it, so you can suck my cock afterward. Take care, Joshua. Thanks again." The screen went blank.

"Another punishment evolution tomorrow morning, Master?" I asked, his fingers finally quiescent.

"No, Hannah will punish you tonight. Angelique informs me she's becoming stricter and more demanding. I wish to see for myself."

"Do you need me to take care of your erection, sir?" Masters tend to get hard when finger fucking their naked slaves.

"Not necessary. I'll manage."

"Yes, sir." Master liked to remain in control. I'd finally realized it when he told me how much he loved me and how hard it had been to master himself when I first became his slave. He'd preferred to fuck me from behind, then let me see him out of control. I admired his ability. I certainly had very little myself when it came to him and my orgasms.

******

After dinner, Lynn, Belle, Sherry and Manuel all went with Captain Amundsen to his quarters. Francesca disappeared in the direction of Jìngyi's and Roberta's cabin. Hannah and Master went somewhere on their own to discuss some things. I'm sure he wanted to make sure this was still something Hannah wanted to do. Perhaps discuss my punishment and what she would allow him to do to her wife. Their slaves knelt in the dining room, awaiting their return while tonight's servers cleaned up. Angelique looked nervous.

"How long since you fucked a male?" I asked her.

"Six years," she admitted. "I spent two years only with other women before meeting Hannah, six months dating, six months engaged and three years married."

"Are you excited or fearful?"

"Both, I think. A little anxious, how different it will be. I hope I don't disgrace my Mistress by going to pieces."

I lifted her hand and kissed it. "You'll do fine. Remember, even with Master, you still have your safe words, but I'd be very surprised if you have to use it. You may not ever be emotionally invested in a man, but I'm sure Master will see to your sexual gratification. How will you feel when Master fucks Hannah?"

"I don't know for sure. We've both fucked other women, but this will be the first time fucking a man together. I think the fact she's been his slave in the past concerns me. They've never had sex since then. What if she realizes she misses being his sex slave?"

"I suspect she's happier as your Mistress. She loves you. That doesn't go away overnight. You'd have to do something to nullify her love. It doesn't get lost on its own. Just remember: as a slave, your biggest concern should be seeing to the happiness and pleasure of your Mistress. If she's enjoying herself, be happy for her."

"I'm glad Mistress will be there with me. She makes me feel stronger with her presence, and truth be told, I'm happy you'll be with us too. I was worried it might be just us."

"Actually, I suggested to Master three might be an easier number to manage. I didn't want to be in the way."

"Oh, no. I hope not. Your presence calms me. You're so serene, so calm, so relaxed in your slavery. You're an inspiration to me. I don't think I could ever have done it, become a sex slave, without your example."

"Thank you for your kind words. Master rejected my suggestion. He said he believes half the reason you and Hannah wish to fuck him is to be with me."

"That does play a part for both of us. I mean, we might have done it anyway, but having you there is icing on the cake."

I squeezed her hand. Our Dominants returned to us, bidding us to stand. "We're going to make a stop in the playroom before retiring," Master said. "Hannah will punish you, Beth. "She'll whip you for cumming without permission three times and wishes to apply all thirty strokes to your cunt. I would like her to do so and hope you have the ability to tolerate it."

Thirty to my cunt. I'd never had more than five at once to that particular part of my anatomy before. The thought of thirty terrified me, yet I realized Hannah doing them might be a blessing. She would understand how painful blows to the cunt would be. She'd been a slave herself and experienced whippings on her own sex and knew how it would feel. A man might understand a whip to his cock, but never one to a woman's cunt. Hannah would know.

"As you wish, Master. I shall endeavor not to disappoint you." Now it was Angelique squeezing my hand, attempting to reassure me.

Master led us to the playroom and turned me over to Hannah while he sat in a chair with Angelique in his lap. Hannah attached my cuffs to a chain dangling from the overhead, my wrists together, facing Master and Angelique. Ankle cuffs were placed on my ankles and my legs spread out and attached to eyebolts on the deck. My feet were so far apart, there was no slack on the chains above me, pulling me taut. I could feel the tension on the tendons in my thighs. My legs were so far apart, Hannah would have a very big and tempting target. Despite knowing what was coming, my traitorous pussy began to liquefy.

Next came a blindfold, a leather hood over my eyes. The last sight I had was Angelique spread legged on Master's lap with his fingers stroking her slave cunt.

"I wish to confirm your safe words are still Venus and Pluto?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"If you believe you might tolerate even one more stroke of the whip, I would expect you won't use Pluto, but may use Venus to lighten things up."

"Yes, Mistress. It's my understanding."

"I'm going to make you cum now. You have permission to cum through the end of your punishment."

"Thank you, Mistress." Since I was being punished for cumming without permission, it was nice to know it wouldn't increase.

Expecting Hannah to finger fuck me or perhaps use a dildo, instead she used her mouth and I orgasmed quickly on her talented tongue. Then I heard her move behind me, felt her run the lashes lightly over my breasts and over my shoulder, caressing the skin. Doing the same and dangling the strands over my perky buttocks. Then I no longer felt them on my body and I tensed for what was to come. Up between my legs, the strands spreading, snapping up on my cunt. It hurt, but wasn't particularly bad, and I imagined Hannah was feeling her way and the ones to follow might be worse. Indeed, the second one stung worse, and I groaned.

The third harder still and I whimpered. Hannah seemed satisfied and the fourth was no worse, save it was an additional one to the same tender place. They weren't being spread out. My cunt wasn't big enough to spread out on. Each time the whip struck, it would hit first near the bottom, the strands curling up between my legs and the tips striking me anywhere from just below my clit, to above it.

I hoped my clit would play it safe and stay buried in my folds, but the rash bastard had to peek out and see what the commotion was, thus subjecting itself to a fair amount of abuse. The pain stayed on the right side of excruciating, but painful nevertheless, causing me to jerk and thrash about, though I had nowhere to move. The one good thing was not having to count and keep track of the strokes, it was easier to sink into subspace and let the pain wash through me and turn to heat. It didn't stop me from crying, the occasional sob bubbling up when needed.

Nor did it stop me from cumming. I have no idea what stroke it was, but one particular strand stung my pearl bad, but beyond the bitching, fiery pain, I climaxed. As I spasmed, which in itself was somewhat painful, Hannah stopped and licked my cunt again, keeping my orgasm going and putting it in a higher gear. She waited for my contractions to ease before stepping behind me to continue.

Angelique also orgasmed. I couldn't see her, but I heard her, moaning, and imagined her squirming on Master's lap, leaving a wet spot on his pants, thrusting her sex against his hand. Was he kissing her, stroking a breast, pinching a puckered nipple, thrusting long fingers in her cunt?

I climaxed once more before it was over, another near painful orgasm, made better by Hannah's warm, wet tongue, lapping like a dog at my liquid honey. When my punishment was over, she licked me again, another orgasm, this one more pleasant and less painful. My throbbing contractions ending, she stood up, hugged and kissed me, and I tasted myself on her lips.

"You're such a good girl, Beth; so brave, so strong," she whispered, loosening first one leg, then the other, allowing me to stand.

Hannah stroked me, held me, patted me, kissed me. "No wonder everyone loves you, Beth. You're amazing."

Then Master kissed me, his tongue thrusting demandingly between my lips, owning my mouth, just as he owned every other part of me. He removed my hood and rubbed my legs, holding me close, making sure I was strong enough to stand on my own before releasing my wrists.

"I'm so proud of you, Beth. I love you more each day."

I throw my arms around him, smashing myself against his body, trying to merge with him and failing; two bodies trying to occupy the same space - Physics 101, yada, yada. Picking me up and carrying me to our cabin through the back door, laying me on his bed, Angelique climbing in beside me and kissing me. Hannah and Master removing their clothes and both of them getting in bed with us, all three holding me in some way, shape or form.

At some point, I said, "It seems to me someone should be fucking someone else. Why are we wasting all this time?"

Master laughed, quickly followed by the others.

"Joshua, please fuck Angelique the way you did Beth in front of everyone," Hannah said. "All three of her holes are available to you."

"You don't want to join her?"

"Not yet. I'll keep occupied with Beth for now." She squeezed my hand.

We got comfortable while Master fucked Angelique. He didn't spend too much time in her ass, not knowing how much anal sex she engaged in, nor did he spend much time in her mouth, given she didn't normally suck cocks. He was cautious fucking her ass, going slowly until it seemed she wanted more, and letting her control the depth of his cock in her mouth. Since Angelique had fucked men before, she knew how to do it, just not well. Mostly, he spent time in her tight cunt, or even licking her when he needed to hold back. Angelique had at least eight orgasms during their time together. He gave her forty-five minutes of prime fucking before he emptied himself in her cunt.

Hannah and I had not been strictly idle watchers. We'd kissed, and licked and fingered each other while keeping a close eye on her slave and my Master. I'd had two orgasms myself, going slowly because my cunt was still sore. When Master finished, I asked Hannah if she wanted to clean her slave, or if she wanted me to do it.

"You clean her. I'll clean Joshua off and see if I can't get him ready to fuck me."

I smiled at her and crawled across the bed to the heavily panting Angelique. I cleaned up their mess, then crawled over her body to kiss her face.

"It looked like you had fun?"

"I did," she admitted. "Your Master is an exceptional lover. I couldn't believe he could lick cunt as well as he does."

"Seems like everyone can learn a thing or two from Beth," Master said, his semi-hard prick buried in Hannah's mouth.

Hannah almost choked as she started to laugh. She had to pull off Master's cock momentarily, coughing. Master pulled her up and started patting her back.

"Are you okay? I don't want the best PA I've ever had to asphyxiate on my cock."

"I'll be fine," she said, still coughing occasionally. "Was I not a good slave because I didn't teach you to be a better cunt licker?"

Master laughed. "You were a good slave, Hannah. Really the best I've had until Beth came along. It's why I wanted you as my Personal Assistant. You worked hard to be the best you could be. Beth makes everything seem effortless. I know it's not. She's the most ideal submissive I've ever met. She amazed Mistress Layton and she's amazed me. Didn't really make any difference if she served a man or woman. She submerges herself in her role. There's a reason we've seen so many changes on this cruise compared to others we've had. Beth is the reason. Look at what's happened in the short time we've known her; Angelique, Sherry, Manuel, Miranda and LuAnn all became slaves. Lynn and you became Dominants. That's not to mention Chantelle's family, Henri, Simone and Liza. Simone was previously a sex slave, so not much surprise there, but Beth kept Henri from going off and let him accept his own wife's submission. Plus, I know the heterosexual women are all fucking other women regularly, where they never did before. And now I'm in bed fucking you and your wife. What were the odds I would have ever fucked Angelique at all or you again, if Beth wasn't a part of this crew. I think if I tried to restrict access to her, my crew would mutiny."

"You're making me blush, Master, and I don't really blush anymore," I said.

He laughed. "No, you don't. It's hard to humiliate you because you accept everything so readily. I mean if we had a vote for the most popular person on the ship; who do you think would win? I could see Hannah and Angelique voting first for each other, and Lynn and the Captain, Manuel and Sherry, and Francesca and Belle. I'd be hard pressed to think of anyone else who would vote for anyone else first and I'm reasonably certain you'd get the second place votes for any who didn't put you first. Who would you two vote for if you couldn't vote for each other." Asking Hannah and Angelique.

They both pointed at me. "But you're a close third, Joshua," Hannah said, smiling.

"Especially if you can fuck like that," Angelique said, laughing. "I might have said Jìngyi or Miranda before."

"It's nice to know I've climbed so high in your evaluation," Master said. "I think even that is partly due to being wise enough to pick Beth as my slave this cruise. I'm looking forward to many more voyages with her by my side."

I really was getting embarrassed by all this praise, as warm as it made me feel. "Aren't we wasting valuable fucking time again? Get that cock hard, Hannah. I want to feel that cock in me sometime tonight, and the way it's going, it ain't gonna happen."

Hannah laughed again and bent over Master's cock. He was getting harder and she wasn't having much trouble with the increased size. I suppose once you'd been a sex slave, you never lost whatever skills you'd acquired and Master would have ensured a slave could deep throat his cock before the end of the cruise even if she couldn't to start.

Angelique and I started licking each other. My cunt was feeling less tenderized and I was welcoming her tongue now. Hannah gave Master his erection and he proceeded to give her roughly the same fucking he gave Angelique, with a little more time spent in her ass and mouth. She was climaxing almost as frequently as Angelique did. I knew Angelique was a full blown submissive and responded to control. Hannah was less so because she was Dominant towards submissive women, but was still submissive towards men, and I wondered if it were the difference between the two. He ended by cumming in her cunt, too. Angelique took care of her Mistress and I took care of Master. Since he'd wiped himself off every time he'd used an ass, it was comfortable for me to do so.

Master had me open a bottle of wine for the four of us while he recuperated. Master and Hannah discussed some business while Ange and I discussed our submission and what we both liked and disliked about it. Both of us agreed the Slave Trainer was the worst. If our Dominants had been more brutal, it might have been some other form of punishment, but if they were, we probably wouldn't be their slaves in the first place.

"Beth, would you like to get me hard for your fucking?" Master asked.

"If it please you, sir. I have another suggestion?"

Master smiled. "And what would that be?"

"One of the nicest parts of my submission has been sharing you with my sister slave while we were also able to pleasure each other, sir. They've each had a chance to fuck you alone. I'd like them to have a chance to fuck each other at the same time."

"What do you mean, Beth?" Hannah asked.

"I think you should sixty-nine each other and Master should fuck the one on top. After having an orgasm, roll over and he can fuck the other one."

Hannah thought about the logistics of doing what I suggested. "Hmm. Joshua would either have to move from one end of the bed to the other, or Angelique and I would have to swap ends when we rolled over."

"I don't really want to leave Beth out of it, Mistress," Angelique said. "She's been waiting so patiently for us to finish so she could get a turn."

"Like I said; the perfect submissive. Always looking towards other's pleasure instead of her own," Master said.

"It's not like I haven't been fucked today," I said. "Pierre had me."

"Why not a slight modification of her plan," Angelique said. "Why not use the strapless Belle used on Francesca this morning and Master can fuck one of us, and when we roll over, Beth can fuck the other one."

"I love that plan more than mine," I said. "Let me fuck Hannah."

"Done," Master said. "Get the strapless, Beth."

I hopped up and got it from Master's toy drawer. I was inserting it in my cunt before I'd gotten back to the bed, ready to turn it on.

"Why don't you two get started," I said. "Master and I will join in when you've given each other an orgasm."

As they began pleasuring each other, I knelt and sucked Master's cock to get him ready for another fucking. It didn't take as long as I thought it might. I imagined the sight of the two tall women, one white and the other black, with their faces plastered against the other's pussy, and the thought of plumbing Angelique's tight, lesbian cunt again helping Master. Still, they were so excited, they managed to cum twice before he was ready. Hannah was atop her slave, so I'd be going first. I got behind her, saw Ange's tongue, lapping her liquid folds, turned on my vibrator and slid easily up her cunt. I fucked her until she orgasmed, continued fucking as long as she spasmed, then they rolled over on the bed so Master could enter the slave's pussy.

The combination of Hannah sucking on Angelique's clit and the thick prick in her pussy had Angelique climaxing in no time and they rolled back my way when she was done. The vibrating strapless I was wearing had made me cum as well. I repeated my previous maneuvers until Hannah orgasmed. Master had orgasmed twice this evening. He'd be able to go for quite some time, particularly with the interruptions to his fucking. The two women would be having a lot of orgasms before Master climaxed, though he'd lightly stroke his cock while I was the one doing the fucking.

After they'd each had eight or so, Hannah said, "When you get close to finishing, Joshua, finish in Angelique's ass. I want to see your cum dribbling out of her asshole."

Master laughed. "No problem."

"After Joshua cums, I want you to fuck my ass again, Beth. I want my last orgasm to be while getting ass fucked with Ange licking my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress, as you wish."

Ten more minutes elapsed before Master said, "I'm getting close."

I was fucking Hannah's cunt at the time, so I pulled out and they rolled towards Master. As soon as Angelique was on top, Master dipped his cock in her cunt to lubricate it, then slowly pushed through her sphincter while Hannah spread her delectable buttocks for him. Conscious of her relatively unknown experience, Master gave her some adjustment time before attempting to thrust, waiting until she orgasmed again before beginning the pistoning to bring on his own.