My Voyage of Discovery Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, what's tribbing."

"Scissoring. It's something lesbians do when their tongues are tired or they want to look at each other instead of dripping cunt."

Francesca laughed. "No, I've never done scissoring before, though I've seen it done. Should we try it?"

"I think we shall."

I got on the on the cushion with my legs spread for scissoring and Francesca slid right in. When our cunts were touching, she asked, "What next?"

"Grind our cunts together until we cum. Norris, whenever you're feeling the least bit perky, stand where I can suck your cock and I'll get you ready again."

He nodded, breathless. Francesca and I started squirming against each other, rubbing our pussies together, hers closely trimmed but furry and mine bald.

We'd climaxed twice and had quite a motion going when Norris asked if he could put his hand between our cunts. Neither of us had a problem with it and he squeezed his right hand between us feeling one of our cunts against the back of his hand and one against the front. The motion was still good for both of us and we climaxed again with his hand between. He felt the contractions on his fingers and waited until we were done, then slid his hand between us the other way to reverse the sensation. We climaxed again and his cock was stirring. He stood up and stepped between us so I could suck on his cock.

It took a lot of concentration to grind below and suck above, but I was managing. Francesca even helped by reaching up and lightly tugging his ball sack, massaging it between her fingers. When he was hard, I asked, "Who do you want to fuck and how?"

"You, on your knees, from behind."

We women stopped our scissoring and I got on my knees and Norris plugged my cunt from behind. As far as I could tell, Francesca kept fingering his sack. I could feel her fingers touching me on occasion. I'd had two more orgasms when my alarm went off. I pulled off his cock. "Times up."

"Oh, no! I was getting so close to another orgasm."

"The nice part about Francesca joining us, Norris, is she has no restrictions on her imposed by my Master. Just have her get on her knees like I am and you can finish off in her."

Francesca was kneeling beside me in an instant and Norris wasted no time transferring his cock into her. I went for more water to give them when they finished. Norris kept fucking her for another ten. He wasn't as close as he thought he was. He finally gasped weakly and a few timid thrusts later, emptied himself for the fifth time.

"Five times, Norris; not bad," I said, handing him a water, followed by one to Francesca who'd face planted down to the cushions.

"Is that a record?"

"I don't know if it's a record, but five times in a little over two hours is something to be proud of, regardless. Why don't you be on your way so Master doesn't think you're exceeding your limit with me. Francesca and I will straighten up. If you're feeling a little chafed down there, you might try a little petroleum jelly."

Norris left. Francesca asked, "Do you recommend petroleum jelly for my chafing?"

"Thirty minutes in a hot spa," I laughed, "but we spread ourselves out over two cunts, an ass and a mouth. It shouldn't be that bad."

She laughed with me. We put everything away. "I've got to run a few miles," I said. "I'm going to the gym. Do you want to join me?"

"How can you exercise after two hours of sex? I feel exhausted."

"Two hours of sex doesn't help me prepare for running Ironman's. I need to push myself. If I don't get at least an hour of vigorous exercise a day, I feel lazy."

"Fine, I'll join you, but we sit in the spa after lunch."

"If Master doesn't have any more for me to do, it's a deal."

******

As it happened, Master didn't need me until supper. At 1300, Francesca and I went to the top spa and started sunning and soaking, slathering sunscreen on when sunning we were so deep in the tropics. Around 1500, Roberta and Jìngyi joined us.

"I can't stay too long," Roberta said, pulling up a chair. "I have a massage appointment at 1530 and afterwards, I'm serving formal dinner in the dining room."

"I can stay longer," Jìngyi said, stripping off her clothes and climbing in the spa with us. She kissed both of us before settling back. "You should hear what Norris is saying about you two, though I don't know if he's bragging about himself or about you. Did he really cum five times in two hours?"

"Damn close," I said. "He was finishing up the fifth time when my alarm went off and I had to stop. He finished in Francesca though, ten minutes later."

"How the hell did you do that? I've fucked Norris once and he climaxed in five minutes," Roberta said.

"He climaxed the first time when Francesca was sucking him in five minutes too. The thing is, I know he's not done yet and he can fuck more with a little encouragement. Took him maybe five minutes to reload and he was good for ten minutes the second time and he was able to fuck my ass afterward for close to twenty. It took a little more rest after that one, but we put his tongue to good use while I slurped on his dick. I rode him while Francesca rode his mouth. How was his cunt licking? I didn't ask."

"Not bad. Obviously not as good as you or Belle, but I've had worse. He showed a lot of eagerness. He could be trained."

"On the whole, men generally need training," I said. "I told Master men are more interested in the destination than the journey. It's why so many of them want to fuck your mouth instead of letting you do it. They just want to cum and cum fast. I figure by the time this cruise is over, you'll have a plethora of good lovers to choose from. Quite a few of them show promise."

"Captain Amundsen barely needs training," Francesca said. "He's already tied for the second best lover I ever had."

"Joshua being first?" Roberta asked.

"Oh, yes. Joshua was numero uno. I've had bigger cocks in me, but never better, which just goes to show size isn't everything."

"I wish the Captain would fuck the crew," Jìngyi said. "He won't though. I'm glad Joshua is relaxing his standards.

"Henri Jourdan was pretty damn good," I said. "I'd rate him the second best I've ever fucked, but I haven't fucked the Captain. No wonder Henri had eight kids. I'm sure Simone craved his big cock in her all the time. Diego was third."

"Diego is my third also. The perfect combination of size and energy."

"Who's Diego?" Roberta asked, "and how big was Henri?"

"Diego is one of Mistress Layton's horse wranglers. A little wiry Mexican guy with a cock completely out of proportion to the rest of him. Think James' dick on a 5-6 frame weighing 150 lean pounds," I said. "I usually had to fuck him twice just to get his cock to give up the ghost even once. Henri was damn close to ten inches long and as wide around as James. No longer has the energy of a younger man, but still lots of stamina and holy smokes, does he fill a girl up."

"Did anyone fuck Henri but you?" Jìngyi asked.

"Henri only fucked Miranda, me and his wife, Simone. Since Lynn had his wife as her slave, Master felt he should have someone warm his bed."

"Tell me, about this Henri guy. Who was he and what happened?" Francesca asked.

We told him the story of Henri and Simone, about the fight which almost broke out at their house, Simone having been submissive to Darla's mom, her temporary slavery to Lynn, her auction and Henri becoming a Dominant and buying her for 3.5 million dollars and Miranda's sister, LuAnn, becoming Li-Li's sex slave.

"Every one of the Jourdan's who's cock I saw was very well endowed. I helped Joseph and Philippa learn how to pleasure each other better. I helped Jacque accept his sexuality. I had sex with the two youngest girls, including Li-Li, who'd never been with a woman before, and Anna who believes she's a lesbian, and the youngest son. I had to give them all oral sex because they took my survey. Li-Li said it looks as though Philippa will take Joseph's collar before they get married."

"Really?" Jìngyi said, "and LuAnn is going to be Li-Li's slave. That will be an interesting household."

"Listen," Roberta said, "I've got to run, but I'll see you tonight, right? I'm so excited."

"We'll see you later, probably right after supper clean up."

"What are you doing later, Francesca? Care to make a date?" Jìngyi asked. "We had fun last night, right?"

"Loads of fun, but I think I'm going to spend time with Hannah and Angelique tonight. Hannah is in charge of Belle and I'd like to observe what she does; see if I can pick up any pointers in slave management, and no offense, but I'm trying to spend time with as many different people as I can. I'm curious about something Beth said and I'm kind of experimenting with sex with as many different people as I can to see how I feel about it."

"What did Beth say?"

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm a little embarrassed, but I want to check it out."

"Okay, no hard feelings on my part. You do what you need to do and if you want to talk about anything, I'm a good listener."

"Thank you. You're very sweet and I appreciate it."

Jìngyi hung around and we made the rounds between sunning and soaking a few more times, spreading lotion on each other a few more times. Francesca and Jìngyi gave each other a couple orgasms in the process, but I didn't have permission for any, so everyone stopped if I got too close.

At 1730, Master called for me on the intercom for me and I went to his cabin. I approached him at his desk and knelt behind him.

"Yes, Master."

He turned to me and said, "I'm going to try something a little different at dinner tonight. I'm not angry or upset with you, as you might think at first glance. It's just something new I wish to experiment with. I hope you enjoy it, but we can discuss it later if you're not."

"Of course, Master. Anything you wish."

"You may be uncomfortable, but I don't think it will be painful."

"I can tolerate discomfort sir."

"How did Norris enjoy his morning of sex?"

"He appeared to enjoy it, Master. Jìngyi said he was talking it up to the other crew members."

"Good. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was enjoyable sex, Master. Francesca seemed to enjoy it as well."

"She seems to be cutting quite a swath through the crew. What do you think about that?"

"I think she's doing as you suggested, sir. Fucking people other than her slave and making her slave fuck other people to break her of her possessive behavior."

"I guess I didn't think she'd be quite so aggressive doing so. Maybe five or six different crew members in front of Belle to let her see her Mistress could do it. She's having as much or more sex than you are, and I try to ensure you have quite a bit of sex."

"I think she's curious, Master. She enjoyed sex with you so much, she was wondering if it was just us, or the freedom afforded by a tropical vacation on a luxurious yacht which inflamed her arousal. She's checking to see if she can have as much pleasure with others as she did with us. She said Captain Amundsen was an excellent lover, by the way. Second best sex she's ever had, after you. I think she intends to spend time with Hannah and Angelique tonight, collect more tips on handling her slave, and of course, check out their sexual skills compared to Roberta and Jìngyi last night."

"You've had sex with all of them. How do you think they compare?"

"Hannah and Angelique have had more practice and despite all of them having been shown how I do what I do, Hannah and Angelique would have an easier time applying the new skills, sir. I think Angelique, as a slave, tries harder now than Hannah does. I consider her to be the best I've experienced on the ship, despite Hannah's criticism. She just wants to keep Ange on her toes. Sherry is starting to approach Angelique's skills. Lynn is ensuring Sherry is pleasing and has been trained to ignore pain and pleasure while working. No other woman other than Angelique has undergone slave training."

"Manuel?"

"I've not experienced any of Manuel's skills, sir. Lynn seems happy with them."

"And how are Francesca's oral skills?"

"No slave training, so she lacks all the requisite slave skills, but considering how recently she learned to lick cunt, she's got very good skills. She seems eager to please. Did she give you a good blow job, Master?"

"Very good, but you did say she was paying attention when you were teaching Belle."

"She did, sir."

"Come here, Beth. Sit on my lap."

"Yes, Master."

I climbed on his lap and laid my head against his chest. He put his hands between my legs and bade me spread them. He covered my sex with his hand.

"Have you cum recently?"

"Not since Norris, Master."

"Would you like to cum? You have my permission."

"Very much, sir, if it pleases you."

He inserted his middle finger in my heated cunt and started kissing me. It didn't take long. Master was very skilled at manipulating needy slaves and I was soon gasping, my cunt clasping his finger as I spent. He stopped moving it for a moment when the waves of pleasure had passed, though he continued kissing me and nuzzling my neck, his finger a heavy presence in my pussy.

With his other hand he made a connection with Miranda. He leaned back in his chair and stroked a breast.

"Yes, Master," Miranda said. She was sweaty and naked. Peter was in the background, wearing shorts again, showing some signs of arousal from directing the naked congresswoman's workouts.

"Did you cleanse your ass as Peter suggested?"

"Yes, Master, right before he came over."

"You sucked him off before you started your workout?"

"Yes, sir."

"You're to suck him off now until he's hard. When he is, I want him fucking your ass, but before he cums, you need to suck his cock again until he empties himself in your mouth. I want only the head of his prick in your mouth when he cums."

"Yes, Master. As you wish."

"No matter how many orgasms you receive from your ass fucking, Maria may give you two more, but you need to give her four in return. Any questions?"

"No, sir. I get two from Maria give her four in return."

"Good girl. I want to see Pete fuck you. After, you may disconnect."

"Yes, sir."

Her phone got placed in a stand which held it and she went to Peter and tugged down his shorts, sucking him to a nice, stiff cock. Peter bent her over one of the weight benches and pushed into Miranda's ass, grunting as he did so. Miranda told him to pull out before he climaxed so she could suck him to orgasm. Master told me I could cum when Pete did, but not before, and he fingered my cunt again, Oh, God, I hoped Pete was a premature ejaculator, because I was never going to survive for long the way Master's finger was playing with my pussy. The only good thing was he only had one finger in me and not two. Two fingers, I would definitely not last. One, I had a slim chance. I know I was soaking more than the single finger stroking me.

I tried to zone out, but Master made sure I kept watching Miranda get fucked. She was cumming and watching her squirm as she climaxed was exciting. Master inserted another finger in my cunt. I was doomed. Pete started to speed up, getting closer to his orgasm, but when Pete sped up, Master did too, plunging deep into my wetness. My disloyal body began thrusting against his fingers, reaching for release.

"Keep watching," he said when I tried to close my eyes again. "Miranda is cumming again."

Miranda was cumming, shuddering wildly from her orgasm and suddenly I was too, contracting over Master's fingers. I sighed and let it happen, moaning. Master kissed my neck. About the time my orgasm started dying, Pete pulled out and Miranda turned around and completely swallowed his cock. With the first spurt of cream, she pulled off until only the head of his prick was in her mouth. His prick kept pulsing and throbbing, jerking on camera as he flooded her mouth. Miranda swallowed it all, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on his root, trying to capture the last drops. As Pete grew flaccid, Miranda got up and approached the camera. She blew us a kiss before the screen went dark.

"I'm sorry, Master."

"I know you are. I could tell you were trying this time."

He kissed me again and pushed me off his lap. "Let's go eat. You'll be seated at the other end of the table."

"Not on your lap, sir?" That didn't sound particularly uncomfortable.

"Not tonight."

He attached my leash back onto my collar, grabbed a bag and he led me down to the dining room. Instead of a chair, I had a very narrow bench to sit on, and I hesitate to call it a bench. More like a very short sawhorse, with only something about an inch wide to sit on, and an upright two by four about six inches behind my seat. After sitting on it, I hoped to be able to put my feet beneath me to help support my weight as it was very uncomfortable to sit on. That hope dashed when my feet were tied up off the ground, and spread to the two corner legs of the table. My waist and hands were tied to the two by four so I couldn't move or shift my weight around, lean forward nor feed myself. Forced to remain upright and stiff. Feeding myself was infrequent anyway, but Master usually fed me and he was seated at the other end of the table. I saw Hannah and Francesca come in and sit down at the table with their slaves arriving with them, Angelique wearing a raccoon tail and Belle a fox tail in their ass, They couldn't sit down due to the tails, so they knelt up beside them, unable to sit back on their heels.

That was the last thing I saw before Edgar fastened a blindfold around my eyes. The next thing I felt was a Lush 2 being inserted in my leaky cunt and turned on.

"You may cum as much as you wish, Beth," Master said. "It will help with the discomfort. Everyone at the table is going to feed you tonight. Sometimes it will be food, sometimes it won't. Treat whatever goes in your mouth appropriately."

I could guess what the other than food items would be. What followed was one of the most unusual meals I've ever engaged in, even more strange than the nyotaimori. During that, I was only a plate and didn't eat until it was over.

People would get up and feed me, bite sized bits of food, or a sip of water or wine. Sometimes it was all they did. Sometimes they would play with my body when they fed me, stroking a breast, squeezing or pinching a nipple, rubbing my clit. Sometimes it wouldn't be food. I'd feel something touching my lips and when I opened my mouth, a cock would slip in and I'd suck until they withdrew it. Since I couldn't move, they fucked my face, though never attempting to push deep into my throat.

Once I felt hair against my lips and searched tentatively with my tongue and found a cunt. I continued to lick it until she moved away. Since it was hairy, I surmised it wasn't a slave, but I couldn't tell much about it other than that. It could have been Roberta, Francesca, Hannah or Lynn. About all I could tell for sure was it wasn't Darla as her bush was distinctive or the kinky hair of Kelly.

The Lush was left on, although the vibration pattern frequently changed. I climaxed fairly often and it was good I did. All of my weight being supported by the narrow board under my buns at the base of my cunt was uncomfortable and would have been painful if not for the orgasms.

Nor was I the only slave being used. Francesca was telling Belle to service everyone at the table again. I couldn't see, but it didn't sound as if Belle hesitated in obeying. At least, nothing was said. Francesca even had Belle lick me and it was one of the better orgasms I had.

Three of the cocks I sucked orgasmed in my mouth, pulsing jets of salty stuff and I would swallow the thick cream. I was given some water or a bite of food after each orgasm. Not that I minded the taste of cum that much, but it was salty. I didn't know who orgasmed. All of the men were somewhat similarly sized, and though I might say one was Leo or Master, I couldn't tell which. A couple of the cocks were uncircumcised, but that only narrowed it down. Had they been primed first by Belle so they would cum easier when I sucked them? Were the servers tonight given their shot at me? For all I knew, any crew member passing the dining room might have been drafted to feed me. I heard the conversations going on around me, normal conversations with normal topics.