Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis

Story Info
In a Necromundan night-club, two women make a proposition.
7.1k words
4.65
7.7k
6

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story began as a spin on u/ChainedToAKeyboard's, Enslaved By Sorority Sluts, with a gender flip of the lead and a change of setting. But subsequently it went off in completely different directions. Some text from the original is present in the early chapters, used with permission.

Hive Acropolis, Necromunda.

Vaia van Saar is not comfortable in the club. The music is loud. There are so many people with an unfamiliar look. She is glad to have her clan-brothers, Joak and Manu, with her. They will look after her.

The three of them sit at a bay table.

"Thank you for coming out with me," says Vaia.

"What?" says Manu loudly.

"Thank you for coming out with me!" Vaia shouts, to be heard over the bassy music.

Manu shakes his head and grins.

"You're sweet, Vaia," he says. "You deserve some fun."

Joak just nods. He's always quiet, but Vaia knows he cares a lot. Joak gets up and goes to the bar.

"You're brave, you know," Manu says loudly into Vaia's ear. "There still aren't many out Van Saar girls."

In the old days, Vaia would have been styled and dressed like one of the boys. If she filled out, the way she had, she would have had to stay within House territory. Or else gone on an exchange to House Escher.

But those were the old ways. Just one of so many things that have changed in the wake of the Kryptmann thaw. And Edwin van Saar's reforms of the House. Vaia is a Van Saar woman. There's no mistaking the styling of the House body-suit she wears. And also no mistaking the way she fills it out.

Joak comes back with three bottles. Alcoholic algal ooze. Good stuff. Vaia takes a drink. She's nervous, and it's bound to help.

The next track that comes on is a little quieter.

"Relax, Vaia," says Manu. "You aren't the one who should be worried. This is an Escher girl bar! We Van Saar boys can get in real trouble in a place like this!"

Vaia knows he's joking. He and Joak can look after themselves. Besides, this club is not one that any men are likely to be picked up in. She takes another drink.

Manu leans closer. "You don't need to worry. Van Saar girls are the new hot thing. You're a real attraction here."

Joak nods. He points at another table. "Checking you out."

Vaia looks over at the table Joak is pointing at. Two young women are sitting there. One is blonde. Goliath? She has well-defined muscles, but she's not that big. And she has long wavy hair, rather than a Goliath mohawk. The other is a spiky red-head. Definitely Escher. A mixed House pair. Unusual.

Vaia finds both of them really good-looking. The blonde looks a little dangerous. And they both seem... somehow self-sufficient?

"Come on, Joak," says Manu. "Let's check out the dance floor. Clear the way here."

"Wait!" says Vaia, but they're already making their way into the throng. They don't hear her.

When she looks at the women again, her nerves shoot through the roof. They're both approaching the table!

"Hey there," says the blonde.

She might not be the size of some Goliath women, but she still towers over Vaia! Most of her hair is held up in a pony tail, but some of it falls freely to shoulder length, framing her face. She wears a black, lacy top and a faux-leather skirt. Her gaze seems cold and haughty, but Vaia thinks that's just from her height. Her smile seems friendly enough.

"That's Rebeck," says the red-headed Escher. "I'm Sash."

She is much shorter than her friend. She wears a very revealing white strap-top. Vaia can see her many, distinctive Escher tattoos. And her ample breasts.

Vaia gulps. They're both so hot. "Hi... I'm Vaia... You want to sit down?"

"Sure," says the blonde. Rebeck.

They slide into opposite sides of the booth seat. Shimmying around until they're sitting on either side of Vaia.

"So. You're one of these Van Saar girls we've been hearing so much about," says Sash.

"Sure am," says Vaia, feeling like her face is starting to burn. "Always have been."

"Hearing about, Sash? Be honest with her." Rebeck leans a little closer. "There's a certain vid that's popular at the moment."

"Oh?" says Vaia, knowing what she must be talking about. They're so open about this stuff!

"Yeah," says Rebeck, licking her lips. "Two Van Saar girls. Looking a lot like you. Stripping out of their suits all sweaty. Getting it on. Mouths all over each other."

"I- I think I know the one you mean." Vaia's mind is racing. Seeing that vid had changed her life! She wouldn't be here, being chatted up by two beautiful women, without it. "You know, those girls aren't Necromundans. I'm not sure they're even real Van Saars."

"We know that porn is made off-world, Vaia," says Sash. Vaia turns to look at her. She's laughing a little. It's unnerving, being flanked by these two dazzling strangers. "That vid. It gave us all kinds of ideas."

"And now here you are," says Rebeck, prompting Vaia to turn to her again. "Serendipitous, don't you think?"

Vaia is lost for words. Goliaths weren't meant to know long words that a Van Saar didn't recognise! "Er, sure thing?"

"What are you drinking?" asks Sash. She grabs Vaia's bottle and identifies it. "Hive slime. Let's get you something imported."

"Algal-based foods and drinks are just as good as anything from off-world. And more nutritious and sustainable." Vaia feels mortified as soon as she's said the words. Why did she just parrot the standard House Van Saar line? She's just a mess of nerves!

Sash and Rebeck just look at each other. "She needs a real drink."

Neither of them gets up to go to the bar, or makes any other move though. Rebeck notices Vaia's curious expression. She points at her own head. "Cogitators. We can use them to order."

Vaia's eyes widen. In-head cogitators are so expensive! Who are these women?

Rebeck smiles. "You don't have one? I thought Van Saar tech was always top-of-the-line."

"I think some bosses do. Maybe," says Vaia. "You know, the tech's just an image. A lot of Van Saars work in tech, sure. We keep the Hive running. But if we were, like, super-advanced, we'd all live in the Upper Hive, right?"

"You ever been to the Upper Hive, Vaia?" Sash asks.

"Sure. A couple of times. Sight-seeing and that. One time I got on the wrong vertical train. That cost me a lot of thalers."

Rebeck laughs. It sounds genuine. Or at least artfully faked. "What about the Spires? Ever been to a Spire, Vaia?"

"No. Of course not." says Vaia.

Rebeck smiles. "Maybe we could do something about that?"

Before Vaia can react to that, a servitor brings a tray with a bottle and three shot glasses. Servitors were being phased out all over the Republic now. So IBN said, anyway. Where possible, they were being liberated. But this one was old, and much more machine than man. It would keep on fulfilling its role until it ran down.

Rebeck takes the bottle and pours out three shots of syrupy black liquid.

"What is it?" asks Vaia.

"They mix it on Calastia. I think the ingredients come from all over. It's called... well, the brand name is Assimilation. It's a drink they call krozer. You'll like it. Everyone likes it. That's why it sells so well."

Vaia drinks her shot. It was smooth. Sweet. Aniseed and a whole bunch of other flavours Vaia didn't know what to call. A drink like this made you remember there was a whole galaxy out there. "... Why's it called Assimilation?"

"Did you like it?" asks Sash.

"Yeah, it's delicious," says Vaia.

Rebeck pours some more.

"Congratulations," says Sash. "You have been assimilated into the set of humans who like drinking Assimilation. Now your role is to buy some for other people, and assimilate them!"

Vaia giggles. "I don't think I could afford that though."

"Don't think about money right now," Rebeck cuts in sternly. "Have some more." She lifts her glass. "To the Republic!"

"To the Republic!" says Vaia, joining in the toast and downing her second shot.

Sash smiles. "To President Russ!"

Vaia drinks to that too. She giggles again. This krozer stuff was making her very giggly. "Yeah, President Jaeger Russ is so beautiful. Kind of scary though."

The music grows louder. Rebeck leans close to talk into Vaia's ear. "Listen. Sash and I work hard. We don't really want a big night out in noisy places like this. We really like your look, Vaia van Saar. So why don't you come back to our place, have a few drinks and fool around?"

"Yeah. It'll be fun, Vaia," adds Sash. "Come back to our place. Just wait till you see it!"

A thrill of excitement runs through Vaia. Nothing could sound better! "Yeah. Lesh--" She concentrates hard. She's slurring her words! She doesn't want to embarrass herself. "Let's go!"

"Good choice!" beams Sash. "Come on, let's get out of here!"

All three slide out of the bay seat and head for the door of the club. Vaia makes sure to catch the eye of Manu and Joak, and gives them a wave so they know she's okay. They grin back happily at their clan-sister.

Outside, Vaia walks with the other two until they reach a traffic corridor. A black air-car descends to hover in front of them.

Vaia gapes at it. "You guys have an air-car!?" She's always wanted to open one of these up and learn how it works.

Sash laughs. "Get in, Vaia."

"Come on!" adds Rebeck. "I'll drive!"

"Doesn't it drive itself?" Vaia asks.

"It's more fun to do your own driving!" Rebeck beams.

Vaia and Sash pile into the back. It might not be the most expensive of air-cars, but to have one at all was so rare. And it seems pretty nice to Vaia. She looks around at everything in fascination.

"Strap in!" Rebeck shouts from the front. She doesn't wait. The air-car takes off at high acceleration.

"Wow!" shouts Vaia. "Who are you guys?"

"We work for the Representative," Sash tells her.

"The Representative? The Hive's representative to the republic council?"

"Do you know of any other kind of Representative?" Sash asks. "Here, have another drink." She opens a compartment in the air-car's interior and takes out two bottles, giving one to Vaia.

Vaia twists it open and takes a drink. It's pink and bubbly. "But..." Each planet in the republic has at least one Representative. But Necromunda is the capital of the Republic. The seat of its presidency and home of the council of deputies.

From the start, Necromundans had found ways to ensure they got their share of representation. Which was far more than the share that any other world got, of course. On Necromunda, each Hive has at least one Representative. Acropolis's Representative might be the most powerful woman in the Hive!

The air-car is going so fast. Vaia looks out the windows. Rebeck is tearing past the traffic, using the air-car's mobility to dodge around trains and all kinds of other, slower vehicles. They must be breaking a lot of Hive by-laws, Vaia is sure. But, she supposes, people who work for the Representative may not need to worry about anything like that!

"Whoa!"

Suddenly, they shoot out into an open space. A very open space. They're flying outside the Hive!

Vaia looks out her window. She leans across Sash to look out the other window. It's amazing.

"Not left the Hive before, huh?" says Sash.

"No. This is so..."

"Amazing?" Sash suggests.

"Yeah."

"Take us out a bit, Rebeck," Sash calls to the front. "Give her a nice view of the whole Hive."

Rebeck does. The air-car shoots into the sky. It turns and banks.

Out her window, Vaia can see the whole of Hive Acropolis there, looming. It's night. The dark edifice glitters with light. The miles-tall, hulking city where she's spent her whole life. Where she has expected to spend the rest of it. This is starting to be some night.

She looks at Sash. "This is so awesome. Thank you."

"Yeah?" says Sash. "Let me take my thanks."

She leans in and starts kissing Vaia deeply. Her mouth is warm and her tongue pushes at Vaia's lips. After a surprised little gasp, Vaia accepts it. Sash's tongue pushes hungrily into her mouth. Vaia can taste the booze on Sash's lips. It tastes of lime. She must have a different drink from Vaia's. Sash's hands were moving all over her, groping her through the suit, pushing her down into the seat.

The air-car's engine roars. They're going high.

When Sash leans back, Vaia takes another drink. She peers out the window. The bulk of the Hive lies far below them now.

"Oh, my Emper--" she starts to say. Old habits die hard. "Oh fuck. We really are going to a Spire!"

"Sure are, baby," says Sash. "Where else do you think the Representative's people live?"

Vaia holds up a hand. It's not shaking. "I'm not afraid."

"Yeah. Come here, girl." Sash's arms go round her. Vaia takes another drink before leaning back and accepting more of Sash's lavish attention. She's so excited!

They fly on and up through dark skies. Vaia is lost in Sash's insistent kisses. Her probing tongue.

The flight begins to level out.

"Hey, love-birds," comes the call from Rebeck in the front. "We're here."

She lands the air-car on the external landing dock. They get out. It's exposed to the air on three sides. At this altitude, it's cold. Vaia's hazy mind thinks there must be an atmospheric force field, or the air would be too thin.

"Whoa... Isn't this dangerous? If someone fell..."

Rebeck laughs harshly. "They may not call it the Imperium any longer, but this is still a dangerous galaxy. Even for the rich and powerful."

"Especially for the rich and powerful," adds Sash.

"Yeah. They don't play with safeties."

Rebeck goes over to the pedestrian door on the side of the landing dock. Vaia starts to follow after her, but finds her legs to be weirdly unsteady. She nearly falls down, but finds Sash supporting her.

"What's wrong with me?" Vaia says aloud.

Rebeck comes back and supports her on the other side. The two of them help Vaia walk inside.

"You should be careful who you take drinks from," murmurs Rebeck.

What was that meant to mean? Vaia wonders. She's too tired to think straight.

The door closes behind them. They're carrying Vaia now. They lie her down on a sofa. She tries to sit up, but she feels dizzy and she just can't move.

Rebeck is standing over her. She looks up at the powerful blonde.

"Rebeck... so beautiful..."

Rebeck raises her boot. She places it on Vaia's chest.

Vaia gasps.

There's something in Rebeck's hand. A cloth. She covers Vaia's face with it.

"Sleep well, Vaia. See you soon..."

A few breaths, and all was darkness.

***

Tightness. Tightness, warmth, and an ache in her mouth and ass. Those are what Vaia notices as she begins to re-awaken. She opens her eyes. It's all blurry.

She can hear two familiar voices.

"...treat her good?" It's Sash.

"I'm not gentle with my toys, Sash. You know that." Rebeck.

"Still. She seems fun. If we don't push it too far. If she's into it. Maybe we can keep her around?"

"Sash, I know it wasn't that easy to find her, but even so. There are thousands of Van Saar girls to be found down there just like her."

"Sure. And if one of them's as good as any other, why not her?"

"Shush. She's awake."

Steps start to come closer.

Vaia groans. Or she tries to groan. There's something rubbery lodged in her mouth. She tries to take it out. Her hands are stuck. They're... bound behind her, somehow. She can't move her legs either. Something's holding them apart.

There's something else... This isn't her suit. She's wearing something soft, and stretchy. It clings tightly to her body. Some kind of plastic? It's so weird not to be wearing her suit. It feels... She's not sure how it feels. Good?

Her eyes finally manage to focus. She's lying on... a bed? It must be a bed. But no one in the Mid Hive had room for a bed this big. Her legs are hanging off the edge of it.

Vaia tries to speak. The thing in her mouth turns it into muffled nonsense. It's a thick rubber ball, fastened in there. A strap around her head. She's gagged.

Before she can start to process this, Rebeck and Sash slide into view in front of her. They sit on the bed. She stares at them.

Both of them have changed clothes. Rebeck is dressed from neck to toe in a shiny black body suit. Vaia guesses it's made of the same material as the one they've put her in. She's gloved and booted as well. There's something in her hands. A crop... that's the word for it. There's an excited, mischievous grin on her face. The first genuine emotion she's seen from her, Vaia realises.

Sash, on the other hand, wears a red corset. Her breasts are bare above it except for strips of tape. Xs over her nipples. The rest of her is bare too, except for black stockings. She gazes at Vaia with total amusement, and begins rubbing herself between her legs, shamelessly.

"Hello, Vaia," Sash purrs.

Rebeck flexes and snaps the crop in her hands a few times before she speaks.

"You're going to be our guest here for a while, Vaia. You will obey every command given to you, and you will not hesitate. Disobedience will be punished. If you do not please us..." Her smile is scary. "Like you said, it would be quite a fall from up here. Do you understand, Vaia? Nod if you understand."

Vaia nods. Her new suit creaks as she does. This is... It's like they've been raiding her fantasies! But does she really mean it about throwing her from the Spire? Either way, Vaia thinks, she had better play along.

Sash stops masturbating. She moves her hands to her breasts instead, raising them and squeezing them. She likes how quickly it draws Vaia's attention. She chuckles as she watches Vaia squirm in her bonds, uselessly.

"We liked your old suit, Vaia," Sash says. "But we think you look even cuter in this one. Van Saar suits are built for survival, right? This one's made for... fun." She licks her lips. "Our fun."

Vaia is scared. But she's also so turned on. She wants to touch herself. She can't. She can hardly move at all.

"Yes, we'll be having lots of fun with you, Vaia," agrees Rebeck. "If you behave yourself, we'll put you back where you came from, unharmed. For the most part. Until we're in the mood to collect you again, of course."

Vaia starts to seriously worry. Surely they wouldn't really hurt her? It's just some games. She might not be important, but she's still one of House Van Saar. No one from another House would risk... Oh. They don't belong to Houses. Not any longer. They're the Representative's. Maybe they don't have to worry about consequences... Vaia might really be in trouble.

"We're going to remove your gag now." Rebeck's voice is tinged with arousal. She's so happy now that she has Vaia completely helpless before her. "You will keep your questions to yourself. You do not speak unless asked a direct question, or given permission. Understood?"

Vaia is scared, but she nods willingly. This may still turn out to be so much fun, she thinks to herself.

Rebeck stands and walks round behind Vaia, out of her sight. She feels the crop rest against her suited butt.

"Take her gag off, Sash."

Sash begins unhooking the strap from around Vaia's head. She holds Vaia's mouth wide to get the bulb of the gag out between her teeth. It's covered in her phlegm and saliva. Vaia coughs and hacks.

Snap!

"Ahhh!!"

Vaia lets out a cry of pain as Rebeck's crop whips into her ass cheeks.

"How many women have you been with, Van Saar slut?" Reback demands, loudly.

"N-n-none! Zero! I haven't!"

Whap!

"Ahhh!"

"And how many men?" Rebeck continues, relentlessly.

"None!" Vaia yelps.

"I don't believe you."

Snap!

"I think it's true," says Sash. "It's like I told you, Rebeck. The Van Saars are really protective until they decide someone's ready for the big bad hive outside. And they don't fuck much in-House. They get access to all the porn they want. Likely some headsets too..."