Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm."

Whap!

"Is that true, bitch? You've got a head full of dirty thoughts, but you've never done any of it for real?"

"Yes! I was at the club trying to get my first time in RL. In real life!"

Snap! Whap!

Vaia grunts in pain. Her fun-suit isn't doing anything to protect her ass from Rebeck's blows.

"Awww," says Sash, smoothing her hands through Vaia's black hair. "That sounds like it hurts. You'd better convince us you're telling the truth, or she's going to start putting some real effort into it..."

"It's true! It's true!" Vaia appeals.

"So..." Rebeck's tone is sultry. "You're a needy Van Saar slut who needs her ass beat to learn about the real world, huh?"

"I am! Yes!"

"Say it!"

"I'm a needy Van Saar slut who needs her ass beat!" Vaia repeats.

Snap! Whap! Snap!

"Ahhh! Fuck!"

"What do you think, Sash? Is she telling the truth?"

Sash looks at her friend, and then at the quivering girl lying between them. She looks into Vaia's teary eyes.

"I think so," she says. "Yeah, I believe her."

"Pfft, I knew she was a first-timer from the second I laid eyes on her," says Rebeck. "Isn't it nice to hear her say it?"

Sash laughs. "It certainly is. Her little screams are so sexy too."

Rebeck tosses her crop onto the bed and makes her way back in front of Vaia. She budges in, grabbing her face from Sash and stares deep into her eyes.

"It's good that it's your first time. I get to have a slave that's never done anything, except what I permitted."

Vaia's breath catches. The thought of that... It's something that's a fit for her own fantasies. She can't take her eyes off Rebeck. She's gorgeous. All the more so now she's in her element.

"I saw your cock slit when we were changing you, slut. Do you like to get it out? Do you like to use it?"

"No. I hardly ever use it." Van Saars were very practical about how they designed their people. A dick was deemed a useful organ for anyone to have, so most of their women had them too, albeit neatly concealed and tucked away most of the time. A human modification that dated back to one of the early waves of the diaspora.

"Good. As long as you are mine, you are never getting your cock wet. You will keep it hidden away inside you and out of sight. You can use it to piss, if you wish. But that is all. Is that clear?"

"Yes." That's mostly all Vaia uses it for anyway.

"Yes what? You know how to address me, headset girl. Don't act like you don't!"

"Yes, Mistress! Yes, it's clear," says Vaia.

"Uh huh. Headsets, huh? I bet you've been getting off to scenarios like this for years, haven't you, you perverted little slut."

Smack!

Rebeck slapped her across the face, hard. Vaia sees stars.

"You'll find it's rather different in reality."

It is, Vaia thinks. It hasn't just been VR. She's read about things like this too. And not just smut. Technical articles. Psychological and practical literature. She'd known what she was likely to be getting into, going to a place like that club. It's been some preparation, but not enough for something this... intense. She can't switch off. She can't unplug. But... she shouldn't be ready. She's the... slave. She's the bitch. She shouldn't know what... her mistress will do next. Her mistress...

"It's time for your first sexual experience, Vaia! Fitting that it's going to be eating a woman out. Your dick will never know pussy, but your tongue is going to know lots!"

Rebeck shoves her face away and slides off the bed.

"Her mouth is all yours," she comments to Sash, standing and feeling herself through her suit. "And her ass is all mine."

Sash doesn't need any more encouragement. She slides down closer to Vaia's face and brings her eager cunt directly to her mouth. Her fiery red hair down below is trimmed very short. Vaia is getting a strong sense of her scent. A slightly sweet odour arises from Sash's already moist sex.

"All right, baby, get to it," says Sash. "I know you're new at this, so I'll instruct you. You start from the outside, then lick and kiss your way around until you get to the middle. Don't worry, I'll guide your slutty mouth..."

Sash reaches down and grips Vaia's head with both hands, bringing her lips close and running her fingers through her hair, getting Vaia started around the outside of her labia. Vaia extends her tongue and begins licking in broad swaths, kissing periodically as she'd been instructed.

"Mmmm, good girl," says Sash, closing her eyes and sighing contentedly.

It tastes like nothing Vaia has ever experienced before. Mostly neutral, but with just the lightest touch of musky sweetness. Sash lets out a pleasurable sigh as she guides Vaia's face around the outer edges of her hungry sex.

"That's right, baby, work your way in. Lick the sides and the top..."

Vaia feels a zipper unfurl around her ass and a wave of fresh air meets her flesh for the first time since waking up. She quickly realizes what the ache in her ass has been as Rebeck grasps the thick butt plug that's lodged up Vaia's bum and begins pushing and pulling it back and forth.

"Ahhh!" Vaia wails into Sash's moist sex as her asshole is stretched wide over and over.

"Oh, stop bitching," says Rebeck. "This was just to loosen you up a little. Six inches is nothing compared to what you're going to be taking. You'd better thank me properly for prepping you!"

Vaia doesn't say anything.

Rebeck grabs her crop and whips it fiercely across Vaia's ass once more.

Snap!

"Thank you!" Vaia manages before Sash pulls her face down into her increasingly moist pussy lips, forcing her to lick harder.

Snap!

"Thank you what!?"

Whap! Whap!

Vaia strains her neck upward so she can speak again.

"Thank you, Mistress! Mmmghmmpphh!"

Rebeck laughs.

Sash will have none of it, pulling Vaia's face deeper into her wet, fleshy canal. As she demands more licking and tonguing, Vaia feels the fat plug being pulled out of her ass and hears it drop to the floor. It's such a relief. She wants to look back, but can only focus on the immediate task, which is swirling her tongue around and into Sash's special spot. Her asshole relaxes fully for the first time in what feels like hours. The painful stretching sensation remains despite the removal of the cruel device.

Sash grasps the back of her head more tightly and holds it against her pussy.

"Lick it!" she demands. "Up and down the centre with your tongue, and every once in a while you're going to come up here..." Sash says, pulling Vaia's lips to her clit. "... And give a nice lick and suck. Got it? Good!"

Sash begins humping her hips forward as she runs her fingers through Vaia's hair. Sash guides her face up and down her eager sex, Vaia's tongue diving into her silky curtains with ease. She slurps at Sash's sex obediently, sucking in her potent juices along with occasional air. Her face is getting wet as Sash moves her face up and down, the smooth feeling combined with Vaia's slick tongue driving Sash wild. With each upward stroke, Vaia licks and sucks on Sash's increasingly engorged clit.

"Fuck yes... right there... oh fuck!... Yes! Your mouth, baby, your mouth!" Sash cries, getting increasingly impassioned.

Vaia feels several thick streams of cool, wet lube flow into her back passage as Rebeck inserts the tip of a spray bottle into her sphincter and pulls the trigger several times. She then receives a loud, harsh spank to one of her ass cheeks. Rebeck reaches back with her gloved hand and blisters the other one with an equally enthusiastic back-hand.

Smack! Smack!

"Ahhh!"

"All right, bitch! You wanted something real? Now it's time! You can thank me later by eating me out."

Vaia feels Rebeck step in close behind her and hears her fastening some kind of harness. This is followed by thick, cold rubber pressing against her pucker.

"Ready?" spits Rebeck.

It feels considerably wider than the plug she just removed and as Rebeck begins pushing it in, all doubt is removed. Vaia cries out in pain, her words lost in the wet, warm clamminess of Sash's hungry pussy. She grits her teeth and tries to relax, but the painful sensation is all-consuming.

Rebeck watches the thick, black eight-inch strap-on glide into Vaia's ass with a wicked smile on her face. She gives Vaia's ass another crack with her right hand and then begins bucking back and forth in her as she encounters her first resistance.

"Oh no! Your ass never says no to me, slut! This is one of my smallest cocks and you will take all of it right now!"

With that, Rebeck begins to steadily fuck Vaia into the mattress. She begins thrusting back and forth aggressively, her powerful legs and hips illuminated in shiny black. The combination of the clinging suit, the rubbing sensations of the strap-on against her sex and the total control over a helpless slave sends Rebeck's libido into orbit. She's been waiting for this moment for weeks and it has finally arrived. Her long blonde pony-tail bobs behind her as she fucks Vaia's ass smoothly, gliding in deeper with every stroke until her hips meet Vaia's reddened ass cheeks.

"You plugged in?" asks Sash.

"Not yet," Rebeck gasps in reply. "Saving it for later. Don't need it to feel that good when I'm breaking a new ass in."

Vaia grunts and groans into Sash's wet depths as she feels the massive rubber cock plunge into and withdraw from her defenceless rear. Her well-beaten ass lights up with fresh pain every time Rebeck rams her hungry hips into her posterior, Rebeck's hands sporadically delivering fresh spanks to Vaia's flanks and ass.

She keeps trying to relax, but the brutal fuck is making her panic. Her arms and legs pull on their restraints in desperation; an act of complete futility as the handcuffs rattle uselessly and her legs find no give from the spreader bar. Vaia's limbs are becoming more sore by the minute and her body is increasingly hot and sticky in the confines of her suit. She's suffocating in the depth's of Sash's wet cunt, and she can't stop the relentless pounding of Rebeck's hips.

"You like that, fuck toy?" growls Rebeck. "I'll fuck you however the warp I want. Get used to it."

Rebeck fucks her into utter submission, growling and clawing at Vaia as Sash keeps her face mashed into her moist, quivering cunt. She's having trouble getting air the closer Sash gets to orgasm, her strong grip keeping Vaia plunged in her wet flesh for ever longer periods as she tongues and licks away.

Somewhere between Rebeck's relentless pounding of her ass, the overwhelming taste and smell of Sash's cunt, and the complete lack of any way to defend herself, Vaia finally breaks. The feeling of the strong hands holding her down puts her over the edge. Powerless as her body is physically ravaged and unable to escape, Vaia climaxes silently. This is incredible! Headsets have nothing on this!

"What's the matter, slut?" Rebeck yells from behind, completely drunk on power "A bit much? A little too intense? You wanted to have real sex, didn't you!?" She punctuates the question with two especially hard thrusts.

"Yes, Mistress!" Vaia calls out in the brief time Sash allows her air. Her entire face is smeared with Sash's thick juices and Sash presses her back down, gliding Vaia's tongue along her needy snatch.

Suddenly, there is a loud, buzzing ring, halting the frenzied fucking and slurping sounds that have filled the room. Rebeck looks at Sash quizzically.

"That'll be the boss." Sash sighs, detaching herself from Vaia's sucking mouth.

"Ignore it," says Rebeck. "This is our free time. She doesn't own us."

"You know I have to see what she wants." Sash hops out of bed, pulls a t-shirt on and goes over to a terminal.

"You don't. I never do. Check our contracts," grumbles Rebeck. "She has plenty of other people."

"We can't all be like you, Rebeck." Sash adjusts the camera to ensure it's not picking up the scene behind her, and hits a key. "Representative Pallas! Good evening."

As Sash talks to the other end of the line, Vaia tunes her out. Her head rests on the bed, now moist with Sash's juices. She breathes deeply, relieved to have a break from lengthy oral servitude. She lets out a deep groan as Rebeck spears her with her long, thick strap-on once more, reminding her that she's far from done.

Rebeck's smug, cruel smile says she knows exactly what Vaia is feeling. She plows Vaia non-stop for the next 10 minutes, wrapping the leash from Vaia's collar around her arm and giving Vaia's neck aggressive tugs as she drills her deep and hard. The wet slurping sounds of Rebeck's steady fucking fill the room. Vaia's well-lubed ass learns to accommodate more of Rebeck's abuse with each stroke. The harmony is broken only by Vaia's occasional grunts and Rebeck's moans of pleasure.

"Thank Russ for selective audio gear," mutters Sash to herself, trying to act undisturbed in her conversation with the Representative.

Rebeck fucks like an animal, ignoring Vaia's whimpers and soft pleas.

Finally, she pulls out of Vaia's well-fucked ass, her legs and hips needing a break. She crosses to a table on the other side of the room and lights up a fat lho stick, bringing it to her lips and taking a long drag. She exhales and looks back at Vaia's gaping hole, admiring her work as a light buzz takes hold of her.

"Yeah, that sounds like a big event... Uh huh... Well, I'll certainly think... You want something now? Er..." Snatches of Sash's words drifted to Vaia's ears. "... Well, republican military stylings are certainly..."

Rebeck walks back to the bed, her heels clacking on the floor until she enters Vaia's field of view once more. She takes another drag from her joint, holds it in her lungs for a few moments and then blows the smoke directly into Vaia's face.

Vaia gasps, her nostrils full in a matter of seconds. It was strong stuff.

Rebeck places a leather-lined calf in front of Vaia's mouth and nods at the boot.

"Lick."

Vaia's tongue extends immediately and she begins coating the shiny leather up and down with her saliva. Rebeck smiles, gazing at her with a haughty expression as she watches Vaia slobber all over her gleaming, leathery boot.

"You haven't said one word in protest. Not one complaint or refusal so far. I'm starting to think you're enjoying yourself, Vaia."

Oh, so much, thinks Vaia. But she doesn't say anything. She just keeps licking as ordered.

Rebeck sets her joint on the side table and begins stroking her thick strap-on up and down. She emits a throaty chuckle as Vaia licks away at her thigh-high boots. Her gloved hand slides back and forth around her well-lubed shaft.

"You think getting fucked in the ass was something? Wait till I cram this in your mouth. You'll gag on my cock until you learn to take eight inches down your little throat, Van Saar girl! And then I'll use a bigger one!"

She reaches down and grabs Vaia's leash, tugging it until her head lifts and Rebeck is satisfied that Vaia is watching her stroke the thick, rubbery cock.

"Yeah, look at that. You want this so bad, don't you? Take a good look at your future, slut. What's the saying? 'Be careful what you wish for'? You're going to experience more than you ever imagined."

Vaia conceals her excited tremble.

"I'm going to enjoy training you, Van Saar girl."

Rebeck stops and turns as she hears Sash hang up. Sash strips off her t-shirt and rejoins them, giddy and eager again in no time.

She slips back onto the bed as Rebeck hops off, the duo preparing for round two with their immobilized slut. Sash parks her lower body in front of Vaia again.

"Get back to it, baby!" Sash exclaims, grabbing Vaia's head without delay and pressing her down. Having so close to climax before being interrupted, Sash is even more uncompromising with her grip now. The smell of Sash's sweaty pussy swirls in Vaia's nostrils.

"Ngghhpphhmmllpph!!!"

Her face is plunged into Sash's oozing slit, Sash's iron grip moving her lips up and down.

"Tongue! Now!" she demands, then shoots Rebeck a glance indicating that Vaia wasn't obeying fast enough.

"She said tongue!!"

Whomp!!

The thick leather paddle collides with Vaia's nether region like a power maul. Vaia's vision cracks red as pain arcs through her body. She whimpers. She sucks air involuntarily and with it comes a torrent of pussy juice. She gags. Sash keeps her lips sealed over her vagina.

"Lick!!" Sash demands again, and this time Vaia obeys fast enough for her. She greedily licks up Sash's honey.

"That's it, baby. Every drop."

Vaia feels the rubber strap-on re-enter her well-beaten ass, the thick length sliding in easily now that she'd been broken in with Rebeck's thick eight-incher. Rebeck grasps the reins attached to Vaia's suit and begins fucking her harder than ever, her hips slamming into her cheeks contemptuously as the slick, girthy phallus spears her over and over. Every hard thrust renews the burning ache in Vaia's ass, her entire body being jolted in its bonds. She takes it as best she can, her tongue constantly working in Sash's cunt.

"Look at you, baby!" Sash's voice is amused and encouraging, deep and throaty with pleasure. "You're getting so good at this. So eager. You want to please, don't you? You want it, don't you?"

Rebeck's face lights up with pleasure as she builds a loud, moist rhythm with her fucking. The thick cock slurps loudly back and forth in Vaia's asshole as she holds onto her harness with a death grip. She watches her friend climax as their slave inhales the river flowing from Sash's cunt.

"Yesss! So good. So good, baby."

Sash throws her head back and spurts thickly. She seals Vaia's mouth over her pussy lips, squirting into her gaping maw as her tongue glides in and out of Sash's wet depths. Vaia can do nothing but drink Sash's essence as Rebeck relentlessly fucks her ass into a new state of elasticity, preparing her for bigger cocks to come.

Sash collapses onto the bed, resting for a few minutes as Rebeck sodomizes Vaia endlessly. Vaia's entire face shines with pussy juice, her lips and cheeks covered with sticky cum. Her body bucks forward slightly with each powerful thrust, Rebeck putting every ounce of her strength into punishing Vaia's slutty ass.

"Fuck yeah, that's a good little bitch! Take that cock. Yeah."

Finally, the base of the strap-on has rubbed against Rebeck's engorged clit enough times and she shouts out her own climax, keeping the thick cock buried in Vaia as she grunts and moans in orgasm.

A few moments pass as all three girls gasp and catch their breath, their bodies awash in pleasure.

Rebeck pulls out and detaches her strap-on. She goes round to slump alongside Sash on the bed.

"Look at her. Doesn't she look great?" Rebeck mutters to Sash.

"She does, doesn't she?" Sash agrees. "Look at that blush on her pale face. I think she's really into it."

Rebeck frowns. "Let me check."

Rebeck gets up to stand behind Vaia again. She reaches into Vaia's suit and her fingers inspect Vaia's cunt.

"Hey! She's soaking!" Rebeck remarks in surprise.

"Told you," says Sash.

"Hey!"

Smack!

"Did you come, slut?" she demands.

"Yes, Mistress!" Vaia whimpers.

"I didn't even notice," mutters Rebeck, disappointed.

"That's Van Saars for you," purrs Sash. "Sex is very private for them, isn't it, Vaia? All quiet at night in their own little rooms, getting off without a sound. But they're all kinky as anything."

Rebeck has begun to prod around in Vaia's wetness with her fingers.

"She's enjoying all this," Sash says quietly. "No doubt."

Rebeck takes her fingers out.

Smack!

"Slave!"

"Yes, Mistress?" Vaia responds.

Rebeck smacks her ass again hard, a marked handprint forming.

"You will let your mistress know when you come. Understood?"