Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," Vaia agrees, obediently. Sash is right. She's not used to being loud when she comes. It seems as though she'll be getting plenty of chances to practise, though.

"Good girl," Rebeck says.

"Mmm, she is," Sash agrees. "I don't think we'll have to throw her from the Spire."

Rebeck laughs.

"The suit was a good purchase. She looks great in it."

"I'm gonna enjoy taking her out of it too," agrees Rebeck.

Sash steps off the bed and starts to dress.

"You're turning in?" Rebeck asks.

"Got an early start," Sash sighs. "Some other rep dropped out of hosting a party over at Hive Prime. The boss snapped up the slot. I've got to help figure out a theme, and all the usual. I'm sure you've already got a stack of messages about security arrangements."

"And I'll get to them when it's my working hours again. You let her trample you, Sash." Rebeck grins. "And you know what you'd rather be doing." She gestures at the bound body of Vaia, who's still breathing heavily. "I'll have her all to myself tonight, and tomorrow until you've got your work sorted..."

Sash smiles. "Plenty of motivation for me to get the job done, right? Have fun with her!" She begins to walk out of the room.

Then suddenly she stops and makes her way back. Sash crosses to Vaia's rear and brings a strong, stinging swat down on her wounded ass.

Smack!

"Good night, Vaia!"

Vaia lets out a fresh wail of anguish followed by a groan and a pained grimace. Rebeck and Sash share a laugh before the redhead sees herself out.