Plain Jane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up Jane looked at Susan and saw the pain in her face. "Look at me Susan. I mean really look at me. Who do you see?"

"I see the woman I screwed over and who still loves me. I see the woman I love more than life itself. I see a brilliant and smart woman who knows how to make me feel good just by her smile. I see you Jane and want so much to be your devoted slave girl." Susan replied.

Jane looked at Alice, "Alice? What about you?"

"I see the woman who is my whole world. I see a woman who just by a look can bring joy or hurt to me. I see a woman who I love with all my heart. But more than that, more than anything, I see the owner of my mind, body and soul... I see my mistress," Alice said serenely.

"Alice what is your goal? What is your purpose in life?" Jane asked tenderly.

"You, you are my goal mistress. My whole world centers on making you happy." Alice replied simply.

Jane slid back down on the bed and pulled Susan's head to her chest. "Hear my heart beat?"

"Yes mistress," Susan said softly.

"Close your eyes Susan and listen to it. As my heart beats, your world shifts and I become the center of it. Let go of those bad girl, independent thoughts and live for my joy." Jane paused and glanced at Alice. The other girl had her eyes closed and had a look of bliss on her face. "You still have your skills but let them be in my service. Feel your heart beat in tune with mine as you give yourself fully to me without reservation." She felt the jet stop and knew she had to wrap it up, "Open you're your eyes, sit up and look at me."

Susan sat up and looked down at her mistress. For the first time in her life she felt totally at peace. She knew her purpose in life and loved Jane without measure.

"Close your eyes and listen. You can hear our heart beating in tune with each other in your mind. That sound, that bond will always remain with you as a reminder that you are mine in all ways." Jane paused and looked at Alice, "Just like your sister here hears her heart beating in tune with mine. That is the sign of a true slave."

"Yes mistress," Susan said. "I hear it now and was a fool. A girl begs her mistress's forgiveness and thanks her for a second chance."

Alice opened her eyes and looked at her sister, "Sister..." She wanted to continue but their mistress was there. She decided she would wait and covered by saying, "Welcome home." She bent forward and hugged Susan tightly.

"Susan get dressed and grab my bag. You can tell the others Alice and I will be long shortly." She waited until she was alone with Alice. "Spill it."

She opened her mouth and closed it. Dropping her eyes Alice said, "I was going to remind my sister not to dwell on the past."

"Okay and you are right to remind her. However, I do not want her to forget her past. We learn from our mistakes Alice. Do I need to bring up the many times you stumbled before you gave yourself fully to me?" Jane paused and then caressed Alice's face and pulled her into a deep kiss. "But you found my heart beat didn't you love. You found peace and now we are together forever as mistress and her devoted slave girl."

"Yes mistress," Alice replied. The memory of how many times she had failed Jane still burned in her mind. She knew the failures and could not forget them to her shame. However, she knew mistress was right. By remembering her failures and past she would not make the same mistakes again.

Getting up and dressed Jane said, "Baby girl. I know you want to help your sisters. But each must find my heartbeat on their own. You can't do more than you did while we made love. You showed Susan the peace you felt. That is what prompted her to take the last step."

Alice nodded, she was being told to lead by example. "I understand mistress."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!