Ralph and Mabel Go Medieval Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to hide us!" Frank pleaded. "Make us invisible!"

As Ralph and Frank ran behind her for safety, Amy heard the new man screaming in the living room. The man stomped down the hall toward the den with his fists clenched.

"You guys are in trouble, aren't you?" Amy asked.

"That would be a hell yes!" Ralph said.

"You're screwing things up already!" Amy pouted at this unexpected wrinkle in her plans. "Get under the table! Hurry up!"

Frank dove first. Ralph nearly panicked because one second his buddy was visible, and the next second Frank was gone.

"Go!" Amy urged. "Go, go, go!"

Ralph ducked under the table, disappearing half a second afterward.

The black man stormed into the den. "I know they're in here, and I know they aren't cops! Where the hell are they?"

"Under the table." Amy said.

The man leaned over to have a look. "Bullshit! Tell me where they are!"

"Have you ever seen a black barbarian?" Amy asked.

"What?" The black man asked.

"I think that character would fit you the most."

Since the irate black man looked as if he was about to toss the table over and knock down all of the game pieces, Amy created an illusion on the floor under the table. "Look, one of them dropped their wallet down there. I think you should pick it up."

The man leaned to one side again, spotting the wallet that hadn't been there just a second ago. Still fuming, he went down on his knees to reach out for it, only to vanish a moment later just as the other men had.

"That's going to screw things up for me." Amy made a face. She saw that Mabel and Sue Ellen were already heading toward the den to ask a million questions. After one last look at all the miniature characters, she settled her gaze on the biggest and brawniest of the bunch. "Yeah, I think that new guy looked kind of like a barbarian."