Rightful Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
A scorned futanari gets revenge on her cheating husband.
5.8k words
4.05
29.9k
49

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Another commission, this one for an anonymous fan. It's about a scorned futa who decides to get revenge on her cheating husband.

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for ya'll.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

Amanda stared down at the kitchen counter. Towering over the raised, tiled surface, her brown eyes looked past her bulging, flannel covered chest down to the contents that were spread across the counter, illuminated by the midday light from a nearby window. Her mug of cold coffee from hours before, the heap of various items she'd just removed from her pockets, a still-rolled up newspaper that was covered in the drying remnants of morning dew were all strewn before her; there was more, of course, but one thing stood out from the regular, domestic mess. Reaching down with a massively muscled arm, the ripped-off sleeve of her shirt scratching against her tough, tanned flesh, she plucked the foreign object off the counter and lifted it into the air, dangling it in front of her scowling face.

Who in the fuck's keys were these?

Gripped between her calloused fingers was a circular, dull-steel chain with several keys attached to it. None of them looked like the ones in her or her husband Dani's set, one of the unlocking-tools even colored by pink paint - but what color they were didn't matter; what did was that she didn't recognize them! Amanda didn't know who they belonged to, and her mind automatically assumed the worst, the more tame possibilities not even crossing her thoughts due to the kind of person her husband had become. A growl emanated from her throat, and she closed her fist around the loose set of molded metal, a crunching sound vibrating from between her meaty fingers as anger began coursing through her enormous being. Dropping the now-destroyed clump of crushed steel back onto the counter, she turned around slowly and made her way to the bedroom, the place she knew she'd find Dani, her feet thundering across the carpeted floor.

She hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary when she got home, only her husband's car parked in the driveway, something she expected to find on his day off. While she had been at work all morning, an accident at the site caused the whole site to shut down early, forcing her into a half-day; some young dumbass fell into a hole they were digging to eventually lay foundation in, and broke his ankle - OSHA and all that. Amanda had hoped to come home and surprise her husband, maybe get in a bit of Afternoon Delight in -- if she could convince him for once, that is -- but as it was turning out, she was the one in for a surprise. The closer she got to the bedroom, the more her suspicions were confirmed, and once she was standing right outside the door, there was no way it could be anything but what she had feared.

The sounds of sheets ruffling and the rubbing together of bodies filled her ears. Amanda could hear husband's voice, and the moan of a young woman following it, both noises she knew well. Her hand gripped the doorknob hard enough to leave dents in the brass, veins popping out across her skin, stretching across her face-sized forearm, up to the curl of her bowling ball-comparable bicep. The maze of blood-pumping arteries didn't stop there, disappearing under her tight flannel top before reappearing at her tree trunk of a neck. Hand shaking hard enough to rattle the entire door, she let out an exhale of air through her flared nostrils before opening it, daylight pouring out against her face as she stepped into the room, ducking her head slightly so she didn't bang it on the top of the frame.

She was right.

They hadn't noticed her yet, her husband and the woman with him who was unknown to her. Like a stereotypical love scene in a movie, they were half-covered by a white sheet, Dani on top, making small thrusts towards a person that wasn't her, hilting in her with every pump of his hips. The girl's black hair was spread across a pillow, Amanda's pillow, her face looking up at him, make-up perfectly preserved, her eyes half-lidded in cool pleasure as she whispered encouragement at Dani. Amanda could see a sheen of sweat cover her husband's thin body, the natural light coming in from the far window shining across his pasty back. This other woman looked nothing like she herself did: lithe, flat, delicate, like Dani had specifically picked her to add insult to injury. Placing a hand on the door frame slightly behind her, Amanda steadied herself as she watched them, her eyes narrowed at the unfaithful coitus in front of her, her cheeks blazing hot with a visible, fury-fueled flush.

It wasn't her husband who realized that they were being watched first, it was the woman. She wrapped her arms around Dani's neck to pull him in for a kiss, and when she did, her eyes opened. Her awareness of Amanda's looming presence took a minute to register, but when it did, she gasped, a shocked expression crossing her features; she immediately fell away from Dani and cowered under his body. Dani stopped moving, confused, until he looked over his shoulder at his lover's new fixation. His face dropped, but it wasn't surprise that covered his countenance - it was terror. Rolling off the woman, he stood up and grabbed the sheet, hiding his manhood with it like it wasn't something Amanda hadn't seen everyday for years, like that would somehow make the whole situation better, his lover using the same sheet to cover her porcelain-colored body, holding it up to her chin.

"Amanda! W-What are yo-- this isn't what it looks like!"

Dani's voice quivered as he spoke, his neck craned upward to look at his wife, who stood almost a foot and a half taller than he did.

"I-I'm sorry baby. I don't know what came over me! This whole thing, it was all a mistake! She seduced me, I swear!"

He continued to babble excuses, beads of sweat dripping from his forehead more heavily than when he'd been having sex. But Amanda didn't say anything; in fact, she didn't seem to react at all at first, just staring at her adulterer of a husband, her expression blank. And then she started to smile. It was a small one at first, the corners of her lips twitching as Dani's empty promises and declarations of love filled the air, the garble of meaningless drivel of someone unaccustomed to taking on the responsibility of their own actions. While the rest of her face remained unchanged, the grin grew wider and wider, pushing her cheeks toward her eyes, her nostrils flaring. When it finally stopped growing it looked almost painful, like her face might rip from the pressure of holding it up. The sight of the deranged look on his wife's face caused Dani to shut up, only the whimpering of the woman next to him stopping the room from going completely silent.

There was a second change that occurred after her smile had reached its apex. Her arm holding the wall flexed, the already-torn sleeve around her shoulder ripping fully, until a thin thread was the only thing still wrapped around her mountainous trap. Every muscle in Amanda's arm bulged, pressing the skin out around it, until the entire limb, from her bicep to her wrist, ballooned absurdly, veins pulsing angrily under her flesh. Her hand followed suit, her long fingers straining around the chunk of door frame they wrapped around - and then there was a loud crack that filled the room. A spider web of fractures spread out from where her digits had penetrated the drywall, the wood frame crumbling in her palm, white dust erupting around her massive paw.

"Amanda, I can explain everything, just calm do--"

Dani's words were stopped in his throat by a movement from his wife. Instinctively, he shielded himself, taking a step back, his hands dropping the blanket to cover his chest and privates, his face wincing. Whole body shaking, Amanda took a surprising step back, leaving the room, closing the door as she went; the last thing her husband saw was a single tear running down her face, the crazed smile still plastered across her visage. Without averting her gaze, she slammed the door shut. The entire thing shattered, a spray of wood and debris exploding into the bedroom, dust filling the air. Dani's lover screamed loudly, ducking under the covers, her feet kicking out. Dani fell backward, yelping, hiding behind the bed. When he finally, reluctantly popped his head up over the mattress, his wife was nowhere to be seen, only the destroyed entrance and its remnants left in her wake. He gulped loudly and turned towards the dark-haired girl next to him.

"Uh, so that was my wife..."

...

Bright fluorescent lights glared over the office space. The room was filled by the constant clicks of fingers on computer keys and telephone pads, voices rising over them. Each smartly-dressed worker spoke earnestly into their headsets, some kicked back in their chair as they closed a deal, others hunched towards their screens, rapidly bringing up information with practiced ease, reading off numbers and statistics that worked in their favor. Occasionally, someone would get up and mark off another tally under their name on a large whiteboard against a far wall, showing off to everyone that they had successfully made another sale. Floor managers would pop out of their private offices, wandering around between the cubicles, casting discerning glances across the employees actions, before retreating back to their private sanctuaries to solve one issue or another.

Dani could be counted amongst these capitalist drones.

While normally a fairly average salesman in all regards, he had barely added any new marks on the score counter this day. His focus on his work was lacking, the events of the day before constantly flashing through his brain, his words coming out unconvincingly, his speech jumbled and clumsy while giving his normal spiel. In between calls, he would open a drawer on his desk and check his phone, looking frantically for any correspondence from his wife; they weren't allowed to text or make personal calls during business hours, but this trick was one everyone knew well. As he stumbled through another opening, only to be met by the beep of a hung up receiver, he took his headset off and tossed it on the desk, burying his head in his hands as he did and sighing loudly.

What the fuck was he thinking?

It wasn't the fact that he cheated that ate at him, it was the fact that he got caught! Why did she have to come early that day, of all days? At least he learned his lesson - next time he would go to his other woman's house. Everything would be patched up when he got home today though, he had no doubt. Maybe he'd buy her some flowers and chocolates as an apology and promise that it would never happen again. She didn't have to know that he was lying, but that would be for the best anyway; Amanda should know that he had needs that she wasn't exactly satisfying, so what was a man to do? If she wasn't practically begging to be cheated on, he wouldn't have done it... maybe. There was nothing like fresh pussy after so much time with the same one after all! Especially one that didn't have such a mutant fucking thing attached to it. God, maybe that divorce he'd been considering would finally be worth it.

"What's wrong Dani? No luck today?"

The voice caused him to jolt up, and he spun around quickly in his office chair.

"Uh yeah, no one seems to be biting," he lied immediately, looking up at the person who'd spoken to him, "It looks like I got a bad list today, Janice."

Janice was the manager of his section of the floor, and was known to be on the more lenient side compared to some of the others who'd been at this for too long; she was also a lot younger than the average superior as well, which Dani was sure helped. Long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and breasts that dented the front of her business tops, regardless of her modest form of dress - she was definitely a looker, and many of the guys, married or not, checked her out regularly, Dani included. A lot of his coworkers -- and himself -- had made passes at her, asking her out to drinks after work, but she never seemed to bite. She was also known for her kind smile that put the people under her at ease, and gave regular pep-talks, one of which Dani could already tell was coming. He tried to smile back at her and put on an air of confidence as her pink lips opened, trying to not let his annoyance at her cheerfulness show on his face.

"Don't worry about it! I'm sure things will turn around Dani. Even if they don't you always hit your weekly quotas, so I'm sure you can make it up tomorrow. Just remember to keep your head up and give it your best - I know you can do it if you try!"

She smiled that warming smile at him.

"Thanks Janice." Dani tried to look her in the face and not let his bespectacled-eyes drift down to her bulging chest, the black material of her shirt stretched thin, "I'll uh, I'll get back to it then."

"Great! And remember to stay off your phone!"

Dani's eyes opened and he began to mutter a lame excuse, but she was already gone. He watched her leave, leering at her swaying behind, before quickly turning back to his computer. With a deep breath, he grabbed his headset and adjusted it across the top of his brown locks and his ears, and pulled up his prospective client list. Dialing in the first number, he took a deep breath, and waited for the ringing to turn into a voice; once the sound of an older man speaking hit his ears, he smiled, trying to feel confident, and began to give his well-rehearsed speech. Dani settled back into the flow of his work, trying to focus on anything but the catastrophe of the previous day, his eyes not even flicking to the clock on his computer, not eager to get home as quickly as he could for once. He did need to make sure to leave on time though - who knows what racket Amanda would make if he was even a couple minutes late!

As time progressed, Dani fell into the usual rhythm of work. Managing to push out his discovered-infidelity from his brain, he concentrated completely on the job at hand, even skipping his lunch to make up for the mediocre morning. He didn't bother to get up and make tallies under his name either, keeping a mental tab on all his successful sales instead. His phone had been completely forgotten as well - not that Dani planned to check it anymore after getting caught by his superior. So lost in his work did he find himself, he didn't notice the change in the atmosphere of the office. Everyone had stopped speaking but him, the normal cacophony of money being made for the company had all but disappeared, no one moving or making calls around him; only after he finished another successful sale did he finally look up, removing his headset, planning to take a moment to relax and rest his ears and maybe grab a drink from the water cooler while he was at it. What he saw when his attention shifted caused his eyes to bulge in their sockets, matching his fellow coworkers expressions, everyone around him frozen in place, mouths agape.

There, standing at the head of the office, was his wife.

Her long brown hair hung straight down against her chest, her head-sized breasts barely contained in the thin, dirt-stained blue tank top she wore, no bra needed to keep them firm and high. Amanda's arms were bare as they often were, crossed over her chest, each limb a mountain of tanned muscle, the bulk of her awesome biceps spreading out over her torso; even when she wasn't flexing they were as wide as a normal man's waist, practically doubling in size when they were worked out. Her traps were like oversized softballs that nearly pressed into her ears, bouncing atop her shoulders with each breath. Below them Dani could see her shredded abs through her thin top, each of the eight protuberances hard enough to break steel against, to bend the tip of a knife if someone tried foolishly to stab her in the stomach. His eyes automatically drifted lower.

Jutting from her crotch like a fleshy cannon was her giant fucking cock. Amanda was a futanari, a woman born with both sets of genitals, and her male-parts were terrifying. Even standing at her full, sky-scraping height, her appendage would still crest her head by a good foot if it stood straight up, and it was the same thickness as one of her relaxed biceps. Under it hung two gravid, corpulent testicles, each one filled to the brim with unheard of potency, wide enough to eclipse her titanic quads that were big enough to brush doorways when she walked through them, though they were still overshadowed by her two-person wide shoulders. Dani could tell that she was completely naked from the waist down, even with the large amount of blockage covering her from the cock down. He almost fell backward at what he was witnessing, because his wife wasn't alone where she stood.

Hanging off of her cock was the building's secretary.

An older woman with tanned skin and all the matronly curves that childbirth and domestic living provided, one whose name Dani couldn't place, was currently impaled on his wife's torso-sized spear. Completely suspended on nothing but Amanda's giant third leg, one that was wider and longer than her other two, she floated parallel to the ground, her black hair draped over her face, her limbs waving limply in the air. Her stomach was incredibly bloated like she was overdue with triplets, and it nearly touched the carpet in its inflated state - but Dani knew she wasn't pregnant. Not yet, at least. All that filled her womb was Amanda's cock and the unreal amounts of cum she had no doubt pumped into the woman already. Now he knew why everyone was looking on in horror.

"Hello Dani." Amanda addressed him, her voice dripping with venom. She was smiling at him despite the clear-anger that tinged her speech, a smile that, while not as wide or unnatural as the one she had worn when he'd last seen her, still gave off the same crazed, menacing aura. Dani didn't reply - he couldn't. What the hell could he say in this situation!? Still grinning, she stretched out one of her gargantuan arms and gripped the entirety of the secretary's skull with her incredibly long fingers. Without a second thought she began to pump the woman's entire body up and down her bitch breaker, a dent forming in the woman's stretched skin in the shape of Amanda's mushroom-shaped cockhead that was bigger than a basketball. Casually she fucked the woman harder than she had undoubtedly ever been fucked, and begant to walk towards her husband.

"You know, I realized today that I've never visited you at work before," Amanda spoke, pushing punishing thrusts into the secretary like it was the most casual thing in the world, "so I thought today would be perfect to see what my husband gets up to when I'm not around."

Her expression suddenly intensified, fury flashing across her features.

"Although I guess I got a taste of that yesterday."

Amanda's bare feet, thick and calloused, stomped across the office with enough force to rattle everything around her, her arches wider than most men's biceps to support her unruly mass. Keyboards and coffee cups shook atop desks as she moved, several crashing sounds ringing out as they were dislodged from their resting places. Dani's wife seemed to not pay attention to where she was walking, and everything in her path suffered for it. A stray chair leg was completely crushed under one of her giant feet, shattering into pieces under her immense, muscled weight. The copy machine that rested against the side of a cubicle was dented inward when the side of her granite-hard thigh pressed into it, the machine whirring and groaning under the sudden pressure. An unfortunate cart full of important documents was knocked to the floor by her human-condomed cock, Amanda unflinching as she slammed roughly against it. With her long stride, it took her but a few seconds to reach her husband, a path of destruction left in her wake.

12