Rightful Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think Dani?" her voice raised as she marched across the office, "Is she hotter than that little slut you brought home yesterday? Were you planning on fucking this bitch too!?"

Dani slid his chair against his deck, turning it around as he watched the massive futanari move towards him, too petrified to speak. The secretary got to him first, not that she was conscious of anything around her, too cock-drunk to recognize her surroundings, her dazed, incoherently-mumbling face smacking against the wall of his work station, causing the plastic material to shudder; Dani could hear phrases like 'fucked right' and 'amazing' in her random mumblings, confirming to everyone that she was very much enjoying the wrecking she was receiving. As Amanda stood fully in front of him, she began to fuck the progeny-packed woman even harder, her enormous cum factories slapping against her hanging stomach. She didn't say anything to her frightened husband as she did, just staring and smiling at him as she displayed her sexual prowess to everyone around them. After a couple minutes of this absurd, terrible coitus, only the squelching and sloshing of the fantastical breeding filling the air, Amanda let out a grunt as she started to cum again, and addressed him once again.

"See how I'm filling this little cunt up? Breeding her with my fuckin' seed? Did you dream about doing this to her!?"

Instantly, the unnamed secretary's stomach doubled in size. It went from nearly pressing into the floor, to completely resting on top of it, Amanda no longer needing to hold up the older woman with her unbending pole. The sound of it was insane, like someone was spraying a pressure washer into a pool, and it just kept going. Her abdomen continued to swell until the sides of her taut, reddened skin pressed into the front of Dani's shins, brutal scarlet-colored stretch marks appearing across the expanded mass. Amanda didn't stop pumping her hips the entire time, forcing more and more of her unending, massive lower muscle into her plaything's abused hole. Only once the woman looked fit to burst from all the cum injected straight into her womb, something that took several minutes, did Dani's wife stop moving. Still smiling at him, she used her hold on the woman's dark locks to lift her from her cock, raising her higher and higher into the air to completely detach her; her head practically touched the ceiling before the futa's massive cockhead popped free, a torrent of thick, sludge-like seed falling from her gaped cunt.

No longer hidden by the breathing onahole, Amanda's enormous ramrod was out in the open for everyone to see. Dani winced at the sight, his wife's extra set of genitals the part of her that he went from reluctantly tolerating to hating more than anything in his life, the part he had tried to ignore and pretend didn't exist for their entire relationship. As tan as the rest of her, it pointed straight out from her crotch, even its own cunt-shattering mass not enough to make it sag. Numerous veins coated the stupendous pole, the smallest the size of a permanent marker, the biggest longer and girthier than one of Dani's legs. The skin of Amanda's cock looked like it was hard-pressed to contain the fleshy, extreme extremity, like it was pulled so tight it might have been painful. It was crowned by its giant red glans, bell-shaped and constantly belching out streams of excessive cum from its gaped cumslit, her urethra wide enough that it looked like it could swallow someone's fist.

Her cockhead was slightly bigger than the rest of her cock, which took up so much space in her crotch the base of it pressed into her Herculean thighs when it was hard, rubbing into each thunderous hill of raw power. Below the mighty trunk of her awesome appendage, hung her equally as awe-inspiring testicles. Each one was like a cum-filled medicine ball, the sack even more ridiculously immense to contain the oversized sperm tanks. They loudly gurgled as they produced a bottomless supply of seed, rumbling and bouncing against each other even while Amanda stood still. The arteries that laced her fleshy bag resembled those on her cock, engorged, bloated things that pumped insane amounts of blood into her package. The entire thing was as astonishing as it was terrifying and it all belonged to Dani's wife.

"What do you think you fucking bastard?" Amanda tossed the cum inflated woman to the side, her expanded form crashing into a random wall, "Hot enough for you? Do you like watching me fuck better than you ever could!?"

"Amanda, I uh, I," Dani stuttered, trying to figure out what to say to save himself from the same fate, his eyes darting around the room, looking for an escape, "I didn't get a chance to apologize and explain myself yest--"

Amanda ignored him and turned towards the rest of the office workers.

"Now who's next!?" she called out, not bothering to listen to her husband's pitifulness. Several workers, mostly men, got up at the question, rushing out of the office as quickly as they could, but many stayed; whether it was for a chance to be fucked themselves or simply from being frozen in fear, Amanda didn't know - or care. Eyes scanning across the large room, the futa's vision fell upon their next target: the woman who sat next to her husband. Feet splashing through the cum she had expelled in copious quantities, she waltzed to the next cubicle over, completely blocking the exit with her vast bulk, the sides of her bone-crushing forearms denting the walls around them. The red haired woman looked up at her, trembling, her knees rubbing together rapidly. With a lick of her lips, Amanda reached out and grabbed the front of her white, button-up shirt.

As easily as someone would tear a sheet of paper in half, the futa giantess tore away the woman's top, shredding the material between her long digits. Dani's coworker's bra came off as well, freeing her modestly sized breasts, her pink nipples as stiff as bullets. Tossing away the ruined outfit, Amanda wrapped one of her huge hands around the girl's waist, her fingers covering more than half of her lithe abdomen, and lifted her into the air. The woman squealed and kicked, her feet thudding against Amanda's deeply striated abs, the sound similar to someone kicking a concrete block. Dani's wife split her pants in the same manner she had the woman's top, and held her still in the air as she turned towards her husband. Using her massive arm like a hammer, she brought it down on the divider between the cubicles, decimating the flimsy wall; inadvertently, her fist slammed down on Dani's desks, causing the whole thing to crash to the floor, its legs ill-equipped to handle such sudden, awesome pressure.

"Did you try and fuck her too, Dani!?" Amanda bellowed at him as he scrambled away from his ruined workspace, his computer and monitor sparking in their smoldering heap, "Was she another one of your whores!?"

"No, Amanda, baby I--"

Dani winced once more as his wife stepped through the rest of the wall left standing, the white material crumbling around her enormous form. Still holding his coworker up, she strode towards him, her free hand gripping at her monolithic meat stick. Heaving it up like a club, she pressed the giant glans against her prey's clearly dripping cunt. The woman stopped wiggling, looking down with wide eyes at her coming penetration, the realization of what was about to happen to her fully hitting her brain. Letting her still-leaking cum spread across Dani's coworker's sex, Amanda's manhandled her whole body, using it like a rag to clean her cock. Satisfied with the preparation, Amanda forced her down, her cockhead not meeting the resistance it should have, the entire thing snagging into the woman's cunt. The redhead howled, her flying back, her feet kicking out once again.

Wasting no time, Amanda began to bury more of her dick into the woman, spearing her body onto her granite-hard member. A bulge immediately appeared in her stomach in the shape of the futa's glans, completely deforming her torso into the image of Amanda's sexual obliterator. She continued to pull her down, sinking her lower and lower on her shaft, distending her pussy, ruining for anyone who wasn't her; the woman's lower lips were bright red, matching her hair, and nearly folded over on themselves from how stretched they were. Once Amanda has buried her beastial organ deep enough to press Dani's coworker's breasts out, giving her the appearance that she had gained several cup sizes, did she actually start fucking the woman.

"You're a Goddess! It feels so good!" the redhead screamed, instantly cumming around the impossible penetration.

Just like the secretary, Amanda proceeded to give the redhead the fucking of a lifetime. She pounded into her with unrelenting force, stretching her skin out every-which-way. Dani's coworker howled out pleasured and pained compliments, letting everyone in the entire building know how good she felt - and how good Amanda's giant cock was. Her pussy was pummeled just inches away from Dani's face, dollops of precum and splashes of feminine arousal speckling his face. He still didn't dare move any farther away, knowing his wife could stop him despite being in the middle of brutal lovemaking, and in her current state... well, he didn't know what she'd do to him he tried to defy her. Like a machine, Amanda's pistoning pace never faltered, even as she launched into another orgasm.

The red haired woman's stomach tripled in size, slashed with incredibly long tiger stripes, and then continued to grow; this time, however, Amanda pulled out instead of releasing her seed fully into her. Tossing the woman carelessly to the side, the muscled futanari let her rampaging beast spray wherever it may, narrowly avoiding hitting Dani for the most part. She aimed at his coworker first, dousing over and over again until she resembled a pile of warm, gooey yogurt, completely hidden under the frothy seed. Then, she turned towards the ruined remnant of her husband's desk. Wrapping both of her hands around her cock, even her face-sized mitts not able to wrap around its ginormous girth, she began to jack it off furiously, letting her cum cannon blast its load all over his professional belongings - if there had been any hope of saving his workstation before, it was an impossibility now. Amanda painted in her essence like she was marking her territory, letting everyone know who her husband belonged to.

As soon as she was done cum-coating the area around her, Amanda immediately turned towards the next closest woman, and stomped towards her. There was a trail of wreckage wherever she walked, everything around her decimated, the equipment and supplies casualties of her uncompromising bulk; she was a human storm that didn't care what it destroyed. Dani watched as she grabbed another one of his fellow workers, and repeated the same process. Amanda tore off her clothes, started fucking her, the woman instantly melting around her massive meatrod. She fucked Dani's coworkers like she had a grudge - and in a sense she did. Each and every one of them was someone he could have fucked, someone he could have used his comparatively pathetic penis on, someone he could have cheated on her with. And she needed to make sure she showed them who the real stud in the relationship was!

Every time Dani thought he might have had a chance at escape, Amanda cast a glare his way, like she was reading his mind.

"What are you looking at, honey?" she taunted, her words filled with challenge, "Because you better be looking at me! You should be paying attention to your fucking wife!"

She fucked the woman in her grasps even harder, a stream of juices flying from cunt across the room.

"Maybe if you paid attention, you might learn a thing or two about pleasing a woman for once in your life!"

Amanda filled her up like she had her previous prey, and they discarded the woman like she was nothing; and like before, she let the rest of her climax plaster the room. Person by person she fucked her way through the office, even going back for seconds when some of the women regained consciousness. Each one was filled with potent progeny, packed beyond belief, left bubbling with virile wigglers and stretched scars on the outsides of their stomachs, an almost guaranteed chance they were now carrying her offspring. It was like a pattern for her: fuck another woman, cum inside of her, and then drench the room. She would occasionally shoot a long rope or continuous stream towards Dani, missing him on purpose, letting him know that he could be next at any moment. By the time she had finished with who seemed to be the last one, the carpet had been replaced, ruined by her unending seed, the ceiling dripped with baseball-sized pellets of futa cream, and every desk and cubicle was rendered unusable for future use; and still her cock never wilted, her cum factories never stopped rumbling, and she never broke a sweat.

A door opened right as Amanda turned her eyes to her husband.

12