All Comments on 'Rightful Revenge Ch. 01'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are all futanari superhuman and hulk-like? A tad too mythological, this creature in the story. She's practically crunching metal by walking next to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cuts in this story should get down on her gorilla-like knees and thank God, the gods and anybody else she can think of that she even has a mate. Very unappealing, this one, as described. Not even vaguely erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the actual fuck? Who in their right mind would read this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the muscles help add to the erotic feel of her overpowering presence. She does seem sweet, maybe even gentle and caring when not betrayed completely. I get the feeling she is kind to the ones she loves, but has little respect for strangers as has been hurt too many times by life. Is that maybe touching on her character? I’d love to see her in a prequel during happier times with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bringing politics was neccesary wanst it?

Lol go to China or Cuba and then try to make porn. You'll se the truth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic

kindzazakindzazaalmost 2 years ago

I liked it but the penis and breasts are too big.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I generally don't have a problem with pretty "out there" fantasy fiction, but this one was just a bit too much. The penis the author gave Amanda (as big as Dani's thigh) is just ridiculous and would make it impossible for her to have sex with any human being. Also, the breast size referenced is so ludicrous it's a turnoff, as well. The story line is fine, but the over-the-top size issues really hurt the story. Also, just FYI, "Dani" is a girl (short for Danielle) and Danny (short for Daniel) is a guy. In case that matters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A work clearly taking refuge in its sheer audacity. There exists no logical universe in which a man's absurdly adonis-like futa wife storms into his workplace, blasts aside objects with her mere presence like a DBZ villain, fucks and impregnates every woman present, then coats the entire surface area of the office in more semen than her body could possibly hold.

But hey, some people are into that, or this story wouldn't be here. I'll be reading this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES