Something's Different About Mary 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie sat down below Mary and took her latex covered hands, "You don't have to do anything." She kissed each hand tenderly before adding, "Let me worship you." She could feel her eyes filling with unshed tears as she begged, "Please Mary, please mistress."

Mary pulled her hands out of Julie's grip and stood. Reaching down she pulled the other woman up and kissed her. "I should be the one begging you to make love to me."

Julie hugged her tightly and giggled, "Nope, you're the mistress. You command is my wish."

Mary giggled as she hugged her back, "In that case." She thought for a moment, "I command you to make love to me. Love me so much that we both will forget the bad that happened."

Julie took Mary's hand and led her into the bedroom. "Just lay back and enjoy."

As Mary lay back on the bed she looked at the bedside table and saw a picture of the two of them together taken at the company picnic last year. Someone, Julie, had taken a pin and drew little red hearts over the top of their heads. She smiled and then lay down with her arms and legs outstretched.

Julie looked at Mary lying in her bed and slowly unlaced each boot. Removing them she kissed the tips and set them on the floor beside the bed. Moving up to sit beside her love she rolled down the left opera glove slowly stopping just below the elbow to kiss and nibble at the inside of Mary's arm. Tasting the lube Mary had used mixed in with her salty sweat, Julie moaned in pleasure.

Rolling the glove down the rest of the way, she then restored it to its original form. Standing she looked at Mary who was watching and held it to her face and inhaled. "You're right, it does smell divine. Setting the glove down, Julie took Mary's ungloved hand in hers and sucked on each finger and kissed the palm of her hand. With each kiss and suck her mind started associating Mary's taste with latex.

Mary watched and felt tingles every time Julie's lips touched her skin. Before she had finished the first hand, Mary's hips were thrusting up in desperate need for satisfaction. When Julie switched sides, Mary's free hand moved to caress and rub herself. A disapproving look from her lover was all it took for her to move her hand away and mumble, "Sorry."

Julie smiled and once finished with the other arm, moved to Mary's left leg. Repeating the process, she rolled it down stopping only to kiss and lick her mistress's essence. Slipping it off her foot, Julie restored it just as she had the gloves and knelt to kiss and suck on Mary's toes. She did not have a foot fetish per say, she had a Mary fetish and wanted to enjoy every part of her lover.

While Julie sucking on her fingers had been nice, her sucking on her toes had sent throbs of pleasure coursing through Mary's body. She watched as Mary's head bobbed at her feet. It looked as if her lover was sucking on a little cock. The more she licked and sucked the harder Mary gripped the bedspread to keep from rubbing herself. She closed her eyes and held on for dear life as she thrashed and mewed in pleasure.

Finishing Mary's legs, Julie unhooked the latex garter belt and kissed her lover's belly. She looked down at Mary and said, "Would it please mistress if her slave girl continued?"

Mary's eyes popped open and with a quick movement grabbed Julie and pulled her mouth down. Kissing her hard with pent up passion Mary said huskily, "Yes..."

Julie felt her own need growing as she kissed Mary again before whispering, "Command me... please" All her life Julie had been in control, all her life until tonight that was. She found she wanted, no desired to be dominated by Mary.

Mary looked at her a long moment before sitting up and undoing the clasp on the back of the latex bra. Laying back down she looked at Julie, "Continue slave...make love to me." A drunken part of her found it odd that they had swapped places. Julie had always been the one who decided where to go for lunch and then an after-dinner drink. Now her lover, she realized that Julie was more than a friend, needed her to be in control.

Julie smiled as she lifted the bra off and displayed Mary's breasts. She had long masturbated to the thought of kissing and sucking on them and now was her chance. Bending down she inhaled the lingering scent of the latex on them and tasted one. She buried her face against her mistress's breasts and nuzzled them before launching herself into a frantic kiss and suck fest. When both breasts were clean of the lube, salt sweat and lingering taste and scent of latex, Julie moved to Mary's final treasure.


Julie slipped Mary's latex panties down and looked down at her heart's desire. Mary's mound, her fur, and nether lips all glistened with lube, excitement and her sweat. The scent of latex mixed in with her musk almost caused Julie to swoon. As she lowered her face to take in the strong heady aroma she felt Mary's hand stop her.

When Julie looked up in confusion, Mary grinned, "First I want to watch you clean the panties."

Julie picked up the panties where she had dropped them in her rush to taste Mary's inner lips. Turning them inside out she put them against her nose and inhaled. The scent of latex and Mary's musk were stronger than before, and she rubbed it over her face in pleasure. Tasting the latex mixed in with her mistress's musk almost drove her to orgasm. She sucked and licked at the panties until she could not taste any more of her mistress on them. Looking up at Mary she saw her smiling, "Good slave girl. Now you can have your reward."

Julie dove in and buried her face against Mary's puffy lips and sucked at the juice lingering there. All at once she felt Mary's hips bucking and the flood of cum flowing from her. It was dreams come true for her. She licked and sucked drinking in her mistress's essence and making it her own until Mary calmed down. Licking her clean Julie finally sat up and looked up at her lover, "Did that please you mistress mine?"

Mary looked up into Julie's cum covered face. "Yes love it did. I only wish..."

Julie looked stricken, she had failed Mary somehow. Looking down she sobbed softly and said, "I'm sorry I didn't please you. Please give me a second chance."

Mary caught the sob and said quickly, "NO, no love. You didn't fail me. I was going to say I only wish you had taken my cherry also."

Julie looked up and smiled. Jumping out of the bed she rummaged through the bedside table before holding up a strap on dildo. "Would this work mistress?"

Mary bent her knees and opened her legs wide, "Take me..." She watched as Julie buckled it on and lay between her legs.

Reaching down Julie guided the dildo into her mistress. She said softly, "This will hurt a little, but trust me, you will love it." She pushed it in slowly and stopped when Mary winced.

Mary looked up at Julie and kissed her. Taking both hands, she reached down to her lover's ass and slammed the dildo in. The pain was more than she had expected, and she had to keep from screaming out. At the same time, there was pleasure and as the pain ebbed the pleasure filled. She thrust against Julie's plastic cock inside her a few times before lifting the other woman off her.

Though Julie wanted to continue, she lifted herself the rest of the way off and removed the straps and dildo. Lying down next to Mary she snuggled in and said, "Did your girl please her mistress?"

Mary looked at Julie and caressed her breast with one hand, "Yes love you pleased me. But what about you, what can I do to please you?"

Julie lifted herself up and looked at Mary, "You really want to know?" She saw Mary's nod and then resting her head on her lover's chest said in a soft voice, "Love me, keep me and..."

Mary caressed Julie's hair, "I do love you and damn sure not going to let you slip through my fingers." She paused and when Julie didn't say anything more, added, "And there was something else... please tell me love."

Julie whispered softly, "And, make me your latex slave."

"Are you sure?"

Julie's hand caressed Mary's body as she spoke, "Yes I'm sure. I love latex, the smell, the taste, and if it feels anything like the other two, I will be in heaven." She kissed the near breast and added, "I want to be dominated, by you. I want to serve your every whim. I want to live for your pleasure." She sat up a bit and looked Mary in the eye. "I need you to be the boss of me."

Mary looked at Julie seeing the need there. "Yes love; you will be my rubber slave and living for the feel and scent of latex." She kissed Julie tenderly and added, "Though, at work we will have to be just friends."

Julie smiled and kissed her back, "Of course mistress mine." She giggled, "Somehow I don't think people will understand me kneeling under your desk and worshiping your body with my tongue."

Mary giggled as the vision filled her. She looked around the room and added, "We will have to get a bigger place. My apartment is too small as is this one." She looked at Julie and added, "If for nothing else, then the closet space."

They lay semi dozing when a thought occurred to her, "I wonder if there is somewhere local we can buy latex."

Julie's sleepy voice replied, "If there's not, we can drive to a larger city in the morning and find clothes fitting for a mistress and her rubber slave."

When Mary woke fully, it was morning. Unlike what she had been led to expect she did not have a hangover. She looked around the bedroom wondering if the night's pleasure had been a dream when Julie walked in carrying a tray.

"Good morning mistress mine," Julie said smiling happily. She set the tray down on the bed and added, "I made you coffee. I waited on breakfast to find out what was your pleasure."

Well that answers that, Mary thought to herself. She looked at Julie and caressed her face, "Coffee is fine darling." She sat up and kissed her lover, "Coffee and you that is." She kissed Julie's neck and added, "A mistress's sweet rubber slave." Julie's breath catching was all she needed to make her feel grand.

Picking up the coffee she took a sip. "Mmmm good coffee." She took another sip and said, "Have you looked for a place yet?"

Julie smiled and nodded, getting up she hurried out of the room and came back a moment later holding a pad. "I have three possibilities in town mistress." Consulting her notes she said, "One adult super store in the next town over and two dancewear places here."

Mary smiled and nodded, "Good girl. Today we go shopping!" Her hand caressed her furry mound as she added, "But before then, I want you to shave me in the style that pleases you most."

Julie giggled and jumped up. Hurrying to the bathroom she came back a few minutes later with her electric razor and a pair of scissors. Looking up at Mary before she started she said, "No peeking?"

"No peeking," Mary agreed. She drank her coffee while purposely not looking at what Julie was doing to her. As prompted she moved her legs around and only once giggled when her lover hit a ticklish spot.

When Julie finished she bend down to kiss her mistress's smooth mound and said, "All done mistress mine."

Mary looked down to find she was as smooth down there as a baby's bottom. Her fingers slid over the bare flesh and she felt the thrill of pleasure roll through her. "Mmm...love it, good slave girl."

Since Julie had never worn latex before, Mary had her wear the outfit. Moving around the room she mewed in pleasure and stopped to look at her mistress, "This is much better than it looks mistress."

Mary smiled, "Do you have an egg?"

"An egg?"

"You know, a little egg-shaped vibe."

"Oh," Julie giggled. She went to the same drawer that she had pulled the strap on out of the night before and got her egg. Turning it on she was gratified to feel it buzz in her hand. Going to Mary she handed it to her. "Here you go mistress."

Mary took it and with a grin pulled the front of Julie's latex panties away. She placed the egg so that it laid length wise between her lips and against her clit before letting the latex rest against it. She turned it on at a low level and giggled as Julie's eyes rolled back in her head in pleasure. She tucked the controller in one side of the panties and turned it off.

Julie's eyes rolled back down, and she whimpered, "More please."

"Don't worry pet, with you wearing a dress today, you will turn it up and down on command." Mary smiled as she saw Julie's shocked reaction. Before the woman could ask the question, she nodded, "Yes love, in public you will be buzzing away and mewing for an orgasm from your mistress."

"Oh yes Mistress!" Julie's eyes lit up at the prospect of being dominated in public.


Only two things marred a perfect day. The first was that after looking at the prices all they were able to afford was a latex sleeved leotard and corset for Julie and a cat suit for Mary. The other thing happened while they were in the second dance store. While it had nice shoes and boots, its selection of latex was lacking.

Because Julie was feeling down because she had picked the wrong store to look for latex, Mary took matters into her own hand. Hidden from the prying eyes of the store clerk, she turned the vibe on. As the soft buzzing filled the store she leaned in close and said, "Cum for me now slave girl."

Julie's mind was driven to distraction by the latex hugging her body and the feeling of the egg moving against her clit with every step. When Mary turned it on and commanded her to orgasm, she did loudly and would have fallen to the floor had she not been able to grab a rack of clothes. The prompt arrival of the clerk who took one look at them and kicked them out only sent her into another spasm of orgasms.

Mary had to help Julie walk out as her body shuddered from pleasure. Once they were back into Julie's car, Mary turned the egg off. Kissing her in full view of the clerk, Mary cooed, "Good girl." The rest of the weekend was spent with the pair all but living in latex. It seemed like the only time they removed their pieces were when they bathed and slept.

Monday morning as they were get up Mary realized she didn't have any clothes there. She looked at Julie and bit her lip, "Could I wear something of yours?" she asked.

Julie laughed, "What's mine is yours, and what's yours is yours."

Mary smiled, "The second part of that should be what's mine is yours. But I see your point."

As they went through Julie's closet Julie stopped and said in a little girl's voice, "I don't know how I can make it today without latex on."

"Who said you weren't wearing latex?" Mary replied. She picked out a dark sweater blouse and skirt. "Wear your leotard and this over it." She smiled, "No one but you and I will know." She giggled, "That is, unless I turn your egg on."

Julie's eyes got big, "You wouldn't, would you?"

Shaking her head Mary replied, "No love, I wouldn't do that to you. We need both paychecks to buy more latex." She looked at the closet once more and said, "But what can I wear?"

Julie looked at the closet, "What about this?" she quickly pulled out a white blouse and pencil skirt. "You could wear pantyhose and a pair of my shoes, though they might be a little big on you."

Mary looked at the outfit and then Julie, "With only the panties?"

Julie shook her head, "No mistress with your cat suit." She held up the white blouse with a smile, "With your whole body covered in latex, no one will know for sure that you are any different. They will think it is the blouse and hose."

With that they got dressed and hurried to work. Though Mary and Julie received a few looks, no one said anything about the party or in Mary's case her clothing choice. No one that is until, Mr. Sampson called her into his off at ten am.

Worried she had been found out Mary went up to his office. After she was announced, she went in. Standing before the desk with a worried expression covering her face she said, "You sent for me sir?"

Mr. Sampson looked at Mary, "Please sit down." When she was seated he stood and came around to the front of his desk. "I wanted to talk to you about Friday night." He moved over to sit next to her and took her hand in his. "Mary, we all took a vote and concluded that even after what happened, you had the best costume." Letting go, he reached up to the desk and handed her a company check.

Mary looked at him and then the check. Blinking she said, "But this is the wrong amount Mr. Sampson."

He smiled, "I met with the board last night and we agreed that we should add a little extra for you and Julie. We decided that the company lawyers will represent you when you two take that sick bastard to court."

"I don't understand...Board? I thought you were the owner." Mary asked confused. She looked at the check and could not understand why it was two thousand instead of the one. It was not their fault she had picked James to go to the party with.

Mr. Sampson laughed, "You caught me out. Susan, my wife is the board of directors." He looked at her and put his hands over hers. "If there is anything that I, or Susan for that matter, can do, please let me know." He stood and walked to look out the window, "Susan has been taking it as if she violated you and Julie herself."

Mary looked sharply at his back. Standing she walked up behind him and rested her hand on his shoulder. "She shouldn't think that, I am to blame for everything."

Without turning Mr. Sampson replied in a distant voice, "There is enough blame to go around Mary."

"Yes sir," Mary said. She stood not knowing what to say, and headed to the door, "Thank you, thank you both." Reaching the door Mary said, "There is one thing you can do." When he turned to face her, she saw the deep sorrow on his face. "Julie and I don't feel safe living alone any more. So, we have decided to see if we can get a house or something together." She bit her lip and added, "Do you know someone who can help us find a place?"

Mr. Sampson smiled, "I think I do, take a seat while I make a call please." As Mary sat back down clutching the check he picked up the phone and dialed a number. After a few rings he said, "Hi... I know it's out of your line, but I need some help. I have a pair of young ladies in my employ who need a place to rent." He looked at Mary and winked. "No dear they are not my concubines. It's for Mary and Julie from accounting, remember them?"

Mary listened to one side of the phone call and after Mr. Sampson said her names he pulled the phone away from his ear. She could hear a woman's voice giving him the third degree for something but not sure what. After a time, he placed the phone back to his ear and said, "Yes dear." Looking at Mary he added, "Susan would like to talk to you."

"Hello?" Mary said worriedly.

"Are you okay?" a woman's voice said over the phone. Before Mary could reply, "I have been worried sick about you two."

"We are fine, other than the desire to never live alone again," Mary replied.

The woman, Susan, said; "Now don't you worry, leave everything to me and can you two meet me at .... Umm two pm?"

Mary looked at Mr. Sampson and said, "She wants us to meet her at two pm." When he nodded she said, "That is fine."

Susan replied, "Now Stevie can give you my office address and we three will go look at some places together."

"Stevie?" Mary said confused.

Mr. Sampson blushed and said, "That's me," He took the phone back and cupping the receiver said, "Why don't you two take a long lunch and then meet Susan after."

Mary nodded, "Yes sir." As she turned to go she heard him say into the phone, "Pumpkin are you thinking what I am thinking?"

Stopping by Julie's desk Mary set the check down before her and said, "It seems I won, we both won the best costume."

From behind them the other workers who had been at the party hurried over to offer their congratulations and to make sure they were alright. When things had settled down Mary added softly, "We have an appointment at two this afternoon to talk to a realtor."