Something's Different About Mary 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up the check once more Mary smiled and hurried back to her work with the knowledge that Julie's smile in reaction had made her day. Though she tried to immerse herself in her work she found that the latex kept her in a state of distraction. Finally, it was near eleven when she wrote a little note and as she passed Julie's desk set it down.

Julie looked at the note and read it, "How about a little snack?" was all it said. She looked up to see Mary disappear into the woman's restroom and after a minute stood and made her way there.

Entering the restroom, she found Mary washing her hands. Without a word she looked around and then at Mary's reflection before entering the center stall.

Mary followed Julie in and locked the door behind them. Motioning her lover to sit on the toilet, she lifted her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose. Finally, she unzipped the lower zipper of the cat suit and displayed her dripping wet cunny.

Julie wasted no time in taking a hold of Mary's waist and pulling her against her face. The scent of Mary's heat mixed with the smell of the latex was enough to cause her own body to orgasm. Sucking and licking she drank from her goddess' nectar. She knew this was bad and would get them fired. However, she didn't care, she needed Mary's cum and would do anything anywhere to get it. For that matter to be dominated here in public excited her even more.

Mary mewed with pleasure at Julie's tongue work. The thought of anyone coming in and catching them excited her even more. She would have to talk to her slave about this new need she had. Ever since the store she had been looking for a way to do it again. She heard the bathroom door open and someone take a seat on the next stall over.

Julie heard the door open also and instead of stopping it kicked her into high gear. She thrust her tongue deep into Mary and started bobbing her head. One hand moved between her legs to rub the latex that was riding against her clit. She could feel herself approaching an orgasm when the toilet flushed next to them. Holding on to it she waited until the person had left before looking up at Mary, "Please, I need to cum," she whispered.

Mary shook her head, almost being caught had sacred her badly. "Not yet, not until I say so" she whispered in reply. Moving back away from Julie's hungry mouth she restored everything and said, "Give me a few minutes before coming out." Leaving the stall, she washed her hands once more and hurried back to her desk.


By noon, Julie was in a fine shape. She had been holding herself at the edge of orgasmic bliss for a little over an hour without relief. Whenever she felt her body calming down she would wiggle in her seat or move on hand under her desk to rub herself. Then, when she was once more at the edge, she would stop and try to work. It was not until after the others had left for lunch that Mary came over and said "Ready?"

Julie looked up at her with raw lust and whimpered, "Please mistress, I need to cum."

Mary smiled, "Not yet. Come on let's go." She walked out with Julie beside her and out into the parking lot. Once they were in Julie's car she leaned over and caressed her leg. "When we get to my apartment, I want to drink from your cup as you orgasm."

Julie put the car in drive and drove like a crazy woman towards her mistress' apartment. It was not until they were in motion and half way there that Mary realized that Julie had never been there before. "Do you know where you are going?" she asked.

Not taking her eyes off the road and speeding through a yellow light Julie replied, "Yes mistress mine."

It was not until Julie made a turn away from her apartment that Mary realized that Julie was following the bus route she used to get home from the bar. She sat silently for the rest of the drive. Once Julie had pulled into a parking place right across from her apartment door Mary said, "How did you know?"

Julie looked at the door and replied, "I always followed you home mistress. I would sit out here trying to get up the nerve of going up to your door." She finally looked at Mary, "I wanted to tell you of my love for you."

Mary took her hand and smiled, "I glad you did and do." Getting out she walked towards the apartment with Julie following. Once they were inside she leaned against the door, "What would you have said once inside?"

Julie blushed and bit her lip. "Mary," she started and stopped.

"Go on..."

"Mary, I love you. I love you more than a friend, more than anything else in the world. When we are together, I feel light as a feather and happy as a lark." Julie replied looking her lover and mistress in the eye.

Mary hugged her hard and said, "I love you to...As a friend, as my lover, and sweet latex loving slave girl." She released Julie from the bear hug and added, "Will you do something for me? Will you have the strongest orgasm of your life for me?"

Julie felt her knees go weak as her over sexed body and needing mind responded to her mistress' command. The orgasm that hit had been unlike any she had felt before. Instead of moaning or screaming out, her whole body twitched and she would have fallen to the floor had Mary not caught her. It felt as if electrodes were connected on her body with the charge running from her brain, through her breasts, and finally to her cunt. When it ebbed to the point where she could regain her balance Julie looked up at Mary with wonder, "No one has ever done that for me. Thank you, mistress."

Instead of replying, Mary took her back to the bedroom and wasted no time in putting her on the bed on her back. As she lifted Julie's skirt she said, "I hope I can please you like you have me."

"Anything from you is a blessing from the gods."

Mary lowered her face to the latex panties and inhaled their heady aroma. Sliding them off Julie she held them up and licked them with her eyes closed in bliss. She had expected Julie to taste fishy, having never tasted anyone before. However, the lube and the taste of the latex flooded her senses. There was an underlying taste like musk that caused her to moan. Opening her eyes, she smiled and handed the still damp latex panties to Julie.

Julie took them and held them against her face. Her eyes closed as she inhaled deeply though her nose. Even with her musk on it, the latex smelled lovely.

Mary lowered her face to Julie's cunny. Her tongue though not knowing what to do properly licked and savored her lover's taste mixed in with the lingering scent of latex. When her tongue had worn out she looked up at Julie still holding the panties to her nose and said, "Face it love, we are addicted to latex."

Julie lowered the panties long enough to reply, "And loving every moment of it mistress mine." She would have put them back against her nose had Mary not stopped her.

Mary shook her head, "I'm sorry dear. But we still have to pack some clothes for me and meet Susan at her office at two." Glancing at her watch she added, "I'm sorry we don't really have time for lunch."

Julie smiled and sniffed the panties once more before sliding them back on. She giggled, "That's ok mistress, you ate, and I got a contact high from your lunch."

After gathering up some clothing and shoes, they hurried to meet Susan. Parking out in front of the address Mary and Julie looked at each other. This agency dealt with multimillion properties. Taking one look at the jag parked out front they both felt out of place. Mary opened the door and heard the little tinkle of a bell. The woman, who walked out, looked nothing like the woman that was with Mr. Sampson at the party. Instead of being old gray and wrinkled, she looked like a reincarnation of Maureen O'Hara in her hay day. "Susan?" Mary asked not sure of herself.

Susan giggled and said, "Never heard of makeup and a wig?" She took Julie and Mary in her arms and led them into her office. "I have just the property to show you." She winked and added, "I pulled some strings and the owner was looking to sell but now would be more than happy to let you two live there instead." Once they were seated she sat behind her desk and said, "Stevie and I are so sorry about Friday night. Please let us make it up to you."

Julie looked at Mary, "Stevie?"

"Mr. Sampson."

Mary looked at Susan and said, "May I ask who the owner is and how much?"

Susan giggled, "Stevie and I own it. It was our first house. She looked at a pad in front of her and said, "I did a credit check on you both and knowing how much my husband pays you..."

Mary glanced at Julie and both stood up, "It's ok Susan." She looked around the office and back at the woman, "I don't think we could afford anything in this price line no matter how nice it is."

"Oh sit down darlings," Susan replied. "How much are you paying now Mary?" getting an answer she wrote it down and then looked at Julie and took her price down. "Ok correct me if I am wrong, all utilities except phone are paid?"

Julie spoke up, "Laundry is not covered."

Susan nodded. She did some figuring and then looked up, "You two will be moving in together?"

Mary nodded a shade faster than Julie, "Yes Susan."

"How about we look at the place first and then talk about cost?" Susan said finally. She put her pad into her briefcase.

Mary and Julie followed her out of the office and into her car. As they rode, Susan kept up a solid monologue about the neighborhood and area shopping. She stopped at a house in an older neighborhood. While it was older, it was still way out of their price range. Mary looked at Julie and shook her head sadly. "Susan," she said once the car had stopped in the driveway. "Just by looking I know we can't afford this."

Susan patted Mary's lap, "No harm in looking anyways is there?" Getting out she led them to the front door and opened it. Ushering them in she gave them a guided tour as if she were selling the house and they were newlyweds. Stopping in the master bedroom she said, "What do you think?"

Mary looked at Julie and said sadly, "If we could afford it, we would be in heaven."

Susan set down her briefcase and said, "What if I said it can be yours for six a month. Would you be interested?"

"Six thousand?" Mary replied shocked. She knew the place was expensive but had no idea.

Susan laughed, "No darlings, six hundred a month."

Julie replied, "But that's only a little more than we are paying on our own now?"

Susan laughter stopped slowly, "Stevie and I have been carrying this place now for several years without a buyer. We will let you have it at what it cost us each month on one condition."

"Condition?"

Susan lowered her voice, "We want to know where you got that sexy outfit you were wearing Friday. Even after you left, all anyone could talk about was how sexy you looked and moved." She looked around as if someone might be listening, "Our lovemaking this weekend has been better than it had been in years." Susan suddenly blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry, that sounded wrong."

Julie looked at Mary and smiled. Turning to face Susan she pulled off her sweater top and dropped her skirt to reveal the latex leotard below. "It's doesn't sound wrong Susan," she said as she moved towards the older woman. She took Susan's unresisting hand and placed it on her covered breast, "It sounds right, right for slaves of latex."

Mary realized this was going to get them fired but threw caution to the wind. She unbuttoned her blouse and stepped out of her skirt slowly. Slipping off her heels she pulled her pantyhose off slowly while looking at Susan's wide eyes. Walking up to her she cooed, "You see Susan, I... No we have been happier this weekend after discovering latex than we have ever been before without it." She pulled the woman close and held her head tenderly against her chest. "Smell the intoxicating scent of latex and become one with it."

Mary smiled when Julie opened her purse and pulled out the dog collar. Taking it from her she lifted Susan's chin and buckled it around her neck. "Now you are one of us and my latex loving slave girl." As Susan shook her head no, Mary said, "Look at what the joys can bring you before turning it down." She looked at Julie and said, "Cum for your latex mistress."

Julie's eyes got big as a shiver rode through her body. She had not been expecting to be made to cum on command nor had she been expecting to be told to orgasm in front of a stranger. The thought of cumming in a strange house with another person watching excited her. She crumpled to the floor as her body thrashed in orgasmic pleasure. If it were possible her orgasms lasted longer and were on a magnitude stronger than the ones just a few short hours ago. Mary had not even touched her and caused her to melt like putty. Looking up she said softly, "Thank you mistress mine." She looked at Susan and added, "Only a fool would turn this down."


Susan looked with longing at Julie on the floor. She had just witnessed a woman have an orgasm she had only dreamed about. She looked at Mary and said in a frightened voice, "What about Stevie?" She dreaded the idea of leaving her hubby for twenty years, but to have an orgasm like that...

Mary smiled and slid her arms up and down against Susan, "Just think of it, you and he both covered in latex making love day and night." She leaned forward to whisper in Susan's ear, "Imagine having an orgasm like Julie's while riding his latex covered cock."

Susan felt her will crumble. She looked at Mary and moaned, "Yes..." The idea of being seduced by a pair of women young enough to be her daughters excited her. That and the long repressed lesbian tendencies she had, conspired against her will.

Julie got up and with Mary's unnecessary help stripped Susan. She kissed the woman's body as they undressed her slowly. When Mary lay down and unzipped her lower zipper, Julie guided Susan to kneel before her inviting lips. She stroked her red hair and said softly, "Savor the taste." When Susan nodded she added, "Just as I will savor your taste."

Lowering her head to inhale the overpowering scent of Mary, Susan knew her secret would soon be out. She was always excited, a slut in fine clothing. Wrapping her arms around Mary's ass she buried her face into her slick lips. Julie was right, this was something to savor she thought to herself as the mixture of musk, and latex flooded her mouth and nose. She felt hands reaching and pulling her hips up just before a tongue invaded her already wet mound.

Mary closed her eyes and caressed her breasts. While Susan was not of Julie's caliber, it was apparent that she had much more experience than she led on. Between her expert tongue and mews of pleasure it sent Mary to a quick orgasm. Instead of slowing, it sent Susan into a frenzy keeping her rolling from one orgasm to the next.

"Yes, oh god yes," Susan mewed as she lost her mind in the moment. No longer was she a fifty-year-old woman, she was a slut in heat for her rubber lovers. Her head lifted away from Mary's lovely snatch long enough for her to yell, "I'm cumming!"

Mary looked at her and said, "Not yet my sweet."

Susan stopped herself from orgasming and lowered her face back to the latex covered body of her mistress. "Yes!" her mind yelled in joy, Mary was her latex clad mistress who would bring her inner slut out. Though her body needed to have its orgasm and it seemed that Julie, her now sister in devotion, was trying her best to bring her off, Susan would not, could not orgasm unless commanded to.

Mary ran her fingers through Susan's silken hair and listened to her mew in need. "Yes, let it all go and become as we are; Slaves to our needs and desires." She didn't know where that sentence came from, but it sounded true. As Susan's tongue became uncoordinated and her body jerked and twitched she said, "Cum for me."

Susan screamed into Mary's still wet flower as she orgasmed. It had all that she had hoped for when she saw Julie's orgasm and more. Her body twitched and jerked while Julie's mouth locked on and sucked her honey as it flowed. Coming down she looked up at Mary with new eyes and respect. "Thank you...mistress." She giggled and looked over her shoulder, "and thank you my sister."

Mary smiled, "No thank you Susan, thank you both." Raising herself up she looked back at Julie's cum covered face and said, "We'll take it." She looked back at Susan and added, "And you too. It gives you an excuse to come visit often."

Susan blushed and felt her heat rising again, "And Stevie? May I turn him into a latex slave too?"

Mary sat up and lifted Susan's face to hers. Kissing her and tasting herself and the latex on the other woman's lips she smiled, "I know I speak for Julie when I say, we would be honored to have him also find the joy of latex with you."

Susan smiled and felt the weight of the world lift off her shoulders. Her mistress said she could add him and that made everything all right. "Thank you, mistress, I won't disappoint you."

Mary nodded, "I know." As Julie hugged Susan from behind, she hugged her from the front. Before adding, "Do you have time to do a little shopping?" She glanced at Julie over Susan's shoulder, "The money Steve gave me is begging to be spent on latex."

Once they got to the superstore, Susan and Julie went off to the latex section like children at a candy store. They constantly held up items against themselves and squealed in delight. Mary followed slower; she had mix feelings and wanted to be alone to think them through. On one hand, she introduced another woman or couple to the joys of latex. And yet, it had been the owner of the company she worked for that she had made into a latex loving slave.

Picking out a pair of latex panties and an egg vibe, Mary bought them while the others were still looking. After paying for the items, she asked if she could use the restroom while pointedly glancing down at the panties. The guy working the counter grinned and told her where it was. Walking over to the pair, she said simply, "Susan, come with me."

Not looking back, she walked back to the restroom and opened the door. Motioning Susan in first Mary followed and closed the door. "Take off your panties," she said. As Susan slipped her pantyhose off followed by her panties, she opened the egg package and inserted the batteries. Handing Susan the black latex panties she said, "I wanted to be the one to give you your first piece of latex early."

Susan looked at them and smiled, "Oh thank you, mistress."

Mary got down and slipped them on Susan's legs and pulled them up. Making sure they rode tight against her flower she then held up the egg and slipped it in place. Tucking the control into the waist band she said, "I have one request to make of you."

Susan wiggled in pleasure as the egg shifted a bit, "Anything for you mistress."

Mary smiled, "Tonight, while you both are making love, don't have an orgasm right away." She paused, "At least until you reach the point where you feel you will lose your mind. Only then, would you say out loud, "Have an orgasm for mistress?"

Susan smiled and nodded, "I had planned on that anyways mistress. Julie explained that only you, our mistress, can give us mind blowing orgasms."

Mary smiled and picked up Susan's soaked panties and pantyhose, "Good girl, I knew you would be a perfect rubber slut." Opening the door Mary smiled and reached under Susan's dress and turned on the egg. "Just remember if you can hear the buzzing, so can everyone else around you. Isn't that hot!"

Susan fell back against the wall and mewed in pleasure. Her hands reached out to Mary who danced away giggling. "Come along, now you will be in the right frame of mind for shopping."

When Julie saw Mary and Susan returning from the bathroom, Susan's flushed face gave her the first clue that something was up. When the soft buzzing reached her ears, she knew what it was. Going up to Susan she said softly, "Playing with an egg?"