Something's Different About Mary 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan could only nod. Her body was on fire with pleasure; the feel of latex against her skin coupled with the egg stimulating her clit and nether lips was maddening. Her inner slut was cheering with joy at the idea of masturbating in public while the sensible side was mortified. Trying to keep control, she turned to look at the clothing. But everything she looked at turned her on more.

Julie said, "Just imagine telling Stevie that you were out in latex and masturbating in public. If that doesn't get him hard as a rock, bury him because he's dead." She wandered over to see what Mary was looking at. Holding up a latex straightjacket she went, "Going to tie me up and ravish me mistress mine?"

Mary looked at Julie with a twinkle in her eye. "No, but you do give me an idea." She started going around the store looking for items and once she had them came back to the straightjacket. Looking at Julie and Susan who had a wild look in her eyes said, "Now imagine this. You are wearing the latex straight jacket." She holds up a hood with the eyes covered, "A hood..." She then displays the double-sided penis gag she found, "And to top it off, wearing this lovely gag. Finally, you have to find, make love and bring me to orgasm using only your sense of smell."

Julie's eyes lit up, "Could I?"

Susan added, "Me first!"

Mary smiled "we will see...I know! I will have both of you trying at the same time." She picked out two of them, one in black and the other a deep blue. Going over she added a second hood and gag. As an added measure she picked out a gag that had a ring on it instead of a double-sided dildo." After dropping all on the counter she smiled at the pair, "Find anything you like?"

Julie looked back at all the clothes and said, "All of it!"

Susan hurried over and picked out a latex dress whose skirt part tapered to about ankle width at the base. "I love this one." She turned and picked out a short micro mini skirt that if she wore she would not be able to sit down without exposing her ass. "Or this one."

"Pick what you like and then bring it up to the counter," Mary finally said as she watched Julie and Susan move from item to item. She waited a beat before adding, "Oh and by the way, you can have a little orgasm now."

Though Mary had said have a little orgasm, both Julie and Susan moaned loudly and would have fallen had they not been able to catch a hold of the racks. They made so much noise that the guy behind the counter hurried over to see if there was something wrong. Mary winked at him as he stopped and heard the buzzing coming from Susan.

When they picked everything they wanted, Mary looked at the pile and worried. She had hoped that she would be able to get caught up on bills with some of the money Steve had given her. By the amount they had in their arms, she would have to dip into her savings to pay for all of it.

When they reached the counter, she turned off Susan's egg to give her time to recover and pulled out her debit card. Susan shook her head, "No, let me pay."

Mary looked at her and said, "It's not fair that you pay for all of this dear."

Susan pulled out an American express platinum card and said to the man, "Here use this." She looked at Mary, "Please let me pay. You know, what's mine is yours and what's yours is yours."

Mary looked at Julie who had been smiling and said, "I see you have been talking to her."

Julie nodded, "It's only fair that we pay mistress mine."

Mary nodded and said, "Very well, you win." She added several bottles of lube to the pile, "Trust me, you'll love it more with this added." As the guy was ringing up the sale she handed the bag with the damp panties and pantyhose to Susan. She leaned forward and whispered to her, "Don't you think you should give this nice young man a reward for letting us use the restroom?"


On the way back to the apartment, Julie started laughing out of the blue. Mary looked at her and asked, "What's so funny?" They had found a nice play partner and lover of latex. Although Susan was old enough to be her mother, Mary found she really liked her. "We found a house that we can afford if we watch our P's and Q's. Not only that, Susan is as sweet as a stolen kiss, and paid for everything."

Julie glanced at Mary and replied, "I was just thinking about the look on the guy's face when Susan pulled out her panties, sniffed them, and then handed them to him."

Mary smiled, "It did look like someone had handed him a winning lotto ticket instead of a pair of honey-soaked panties." She thought for a moment, "We need to start packing your place tonight, then we will move to mine and pack that one and rent a van on Saturday to move in." She looked at Julie again, "I wish we could get some guys to do the heavy lifting for us."

Julie looked at Mary and grinned, "More latex loving slaves?"

Mary shook her head, "No, dear, just some extra muscle to help us move." That reminds me, "Are you going to have issues with Stevie?"

"How?"

"You know... bedding him or me bedding him. Tell me now, because I don't ever want to hurt you, or put you in something you would hate."

Julie stopped at a red light before answering. She took Mary's hand in hers and said, "Mistress mine, I would suck him, drinking his cum, even if he took Viagra and it took all day and night if you wished it, and if I could be in latex."

Mary leaned over and kissed her, "Always in latex!"

They spent the evening trying to pack up some of Julie's things. However, they kept getting distracted by the latex and each other's caresses. Finally, at eleven pm Mary called a halt, they both needed a hot soapy shower and get to sleep. The next day they would have to sign the contract and get the keys. At least Susan was not asking them for the first and last month's rent, Mary thought to herself.

The next morning, both women picked out body fitting cat suits before getting dressed for work. This time both wore white blouses, so people could see that there was something different but not what it was. They wanted to surprise Susan when she brought up the contract for the house that day. Julie looked at Mary as they got ready and said, "I wonder if we will have a little time to play today while at work?"

Mary remembered how scared she was the day before when she had invited Julie for a little morning snack. "I don't think so, that was a bit nerve wracking for me."

As soon as they walked in one of their fellow workers called out, "Hey Mary, Mr. Sampson is looking for you and Julie."

Mary replied, "Any idea why?"

"Don't know, but was here when I got here and have been peaking his head in every five minutes."

Mary looked at Julie worried. She had a sinking feeling in her belly and nodded to the worker, "Thanks Sam." She walked up to his office and waited for the receptionist to announce them.

The lady, Miss June looked at them and after announced them said to Mary, "Watch yourself honey, he's got the Misses in there with him and is on the rampage."

Mary looked at Julie and gulped. She knocked on his office door before entering with Julie following behind. "You wanted to see us Mr. Sampson?"

"Actually, it is you I wanted to see Miss Jacobs," he replied looking pointedly at Mary.

Mary felt her blood run cold. Every other time she had met with Mr. Sampson, he had always been friendly and called her by her first name. She looked around and saw Susan standing off to the side. As she looked back to Mr. Sampson she heard Julie go over to Susan and the two of them talking softly. "What can I do for you sir?"

"Please sit down." As Mary sat he looked at her for a long moment. "I have a dilemma Mary, and you are at the root of it."

"Dilemma?"

"Please don't treat me as if I was born yesterday Mary. You know full well what I am talking about." He gestured towards her and then towards Julie. "If I am wrong I will apologize publicly. But I would bet every penny I have that you are wearing latex under your clothing."

Mary decided that the best defense was a strong offence, "What I am wearing under my clothing is none of your concern Mr. Sampson. As long as I perform my duties at work, there is nothing that anyone can say about what I wear underneath my street clothing."

"Does having oral sex in the restroom count as part of your duties?"

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!