Something's Different About Mary 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bambi looked at Julie who nodded before looking back at Mary. "I too need to beg your forgiveness Mistress." She looked at her cup and said quietly, "When I realized what George had done to Kari, I lost it and locked him into a trunk and locked the door to the room before finally bricking it closed in my mind." She looked at Mary, "The person you knew as George is dead leaving only Bambi." She cried out, "Please Mary I couldn't live with myself any longer... it was that or throw myself out the fifth floor window."

Mary looked at Bambi a long moment and said, "It's just as well you did it first. I think I would have done worse than locking him away." She looked at Kari and continued, "Since you will be here from now on, there is no reason for you not to wear your proper skin." She turned back to the pair and added, "Julie can help you change." They exchanged looked and picking up their mugs left Mary alone with Kari.

Mary took a final deep drink of the coco coffee and set the glass on the counter. Walking over to where Kari was kneeling, she crouched down and said, "Kari, my name is Lady Mary. Will you come with me please?" Not speaking the woman stood and turned to face Mary. While her face was serene, Kari's eyes were blank and looked at her unblinking. The look troubled Mary more than knowing the girl a few years younger than her was a sex slave for George and his fellow workers. The phrase "The eyes are the windows to the soul," Came back to her.

Mary walked down to the basement and over to the couch. She pointed and said, "Please sit on the couch Kari." She watched as the girl sat with her legs spread open and then sat beside her. Turning the girl's head so they were looking at each other Mary said tenderly, "Kari, I don't know if you can understand me or not, but I am here to help you. I promise I will try and help you find your way back from where your mind ran away to."

Other than a slight widening of Kari's pupils the woman showed no reaction. Mary looked down to gather her thoughts before facing those eyes again. "I know terrible things have happened to you and to tell you the truth I don't know if I can help you put closure to that chapter of your life." Mary wiped a tear away from her eye and said, "But I will do my very best. Do you understand anything of what I am saying?"

Kari's voice as expressionless as a robot, "Yes."

Mary realized that the woman's voice for the similator's computer was Kari's. She nodded, "I want you to go into the simulator for me please." She stood and walked over to the first pod and opened it. Not speaking or hesitating the woman got in and positioned herself inside. "Please trust me Kari, I will make it right somehow," Mary said looking down at the woman.

"Unit understands. New program, transfer ownership to Lady Mary. Processing... Complete... Unit Kari pleasure bot trust owner Lady Mary completely."

Mary's hand slapped the button to close the door as her mind panicked. She looked around and back at the simulator. The eyes and flat emotionless voice sent shivers down her spine. She started the Lady Mary program and fled up the stairs before Kari's voice could reply.


Chapter 50

Mary walked into the living room to find Julie and June who had apparently arrived while she was downstairs, dressing Bambi in her rubber doll outfit. Off to one side she found Pam and Rose engaged in what seemed to be a slow on the side sixty nine lick fest, each pleasuring the other in slow motion. What Mary really needed was a hug and to her dismay everyone was busy. She was getting ready to turn and go when Julie and June finished Bambi.

They turned and hurried over to her and showered her with kisses. Mary's mood improved a bit and she smiled. "Instead of kissing me, you two should be emulating Pam and Rose..." Without a word Julie pulled June down to the floor and began worshiping her body and heels. Mary walked over to Bambi and looked up at her, "Please come with me dear." She went up to her bedroom with the rubber doll following. Once she closed the door she threw herself into Bambi's arms and clung to her while sobbing.

Bambi was confused, she held Mary close and wanted to kiss her and tell her to let it all out. However, the mask kept her from forming lips to kiss and doing more than speak in a hushed voice. She held her Mistress with her heavy latex covered fingers and waited until Mary was ready to talk.

Mary went to the chair and sat down. She motioned for Bambi to sit before her on the floor and looked at the expressionless mask a long time. "I don't understand Bambi, I loved James, I loved Steve, I loved George... I opened my heart to all three and instead of finding love, I found nothing but betrayal." She looked down and held her face in her hands. When she looked up the tears she was trying to stop continued flowing making her mascara run and giving her the look of a demented raccoon. "What's wrong with me?"

Bambi reached out to her Mistress, she felt her own heart breaking and tears wetting the inside of the mask like hood. "It is not you Mistress..." she looked down and added, "While I cannot speak of James or Steve, I do know George loved you as I do now." She looked up and added, "It was the love for you that caused him to see, truly see what he did to Kari."

Mary looked at the latex covered hand on her knee and put her hand over Bambi's, "I think I would have killed myself."

Bambi looked at the hand and replied calmly, "A wise man once said, you need but to command me to fall on my sword and I will do so gladly."

Mary smiled slightly and said, "That was Tom Cruise..."

Bambi nodded, "Yes, but the words still hold true. I would have killed myself Mary but knew that would be the easy way out."

"How could he though? I don't understand I always thought George as a shy caring man."

Bambi nodded, "He was and is Mistress. Kari was the test subject for the first run of the simulator. This was before any of the additional features that you have in yours. Kari and George did the programming together. They were testing the behavior modification aspects and there was a glitch. Instead of Kari coming out more confident, she came out as a nymphomaniac. She was a sexual predator and could not stop herself from ravishing George every chance she could."

Bambi sighed loudly, "You cannot understand how much that hurt him Mistress. Kari was his protégé and now all she wanted was to fuck or anything else she could find silly. It took forever for them to go through the program line by line and find the error. When Kari went through it the second time she became confident as planned but was still a nymphomaniac. Everything they tried made it worse. It got to the point where Kari could not think of anything but sex. Do you know what it is like to watch someone who you took under your wing descend into madness because of your hand?"

Bambi got up and walked away, with her hands balled into fists she said, "I love her Mary. We were engaged to be married once she finished college." Still not facing Mary she continued, "I couldn't throw her out, couldn't keep her sexuality satisfied so after Steve helped a few times." She laughed sadly, "some help my best friend was..." She turned suddenly and said, "He blackmailed me, his best friend into selling what I had done to my love to other men's wives and girlfriends."

"Why didn't you put a stop to it?"

"I had to protect Kari; I didn't want anything to happen to her... fool that I am." She looked down and finally knelt on the floor across the room from Mary. "After that I kept Kari's desire in house and to my shame used her to motivate others to help me find a solution to her condition."

Mary got up and walked over to Bambi. Kneeling in front of her she said, "I hate to kick you when you are down, but one of the men Steve dealt with, did his two eighteen-year-old step daughters."

Bambi's head lifted as she looked at her Mistress in shock. Finally, in a whisper she said, "Oh my god! I didn't know. Honest Mistress I didn't know."

Mary caressed the latex covered head and said, "I believe you." She looked down and added, "I don't know if I can help Kari. But I give you my word; she will be comfortable here for as long as I live." She paused and added, "I forgive you, both of you if George can hear my voice. But I feel you need to be punished anyways." She stood and looked down at the rubber doll. "From now on, you will bathe, dress, and wait on me every moment that I desire. I want you constantly sexually excited to the point of being on the edge of an orgasm. However, you will be unable to cum without my command. Finally, you have to teach Julie how to program and run her shop from here." She paused and looked down at Bambi, "Do you understand doll?"

Bambi looked up, "Yes Mistress. May I say that none of this sounds like a punishment to a doll?"

Mary smiled, "It's not... Your punishment is the knowledge that until I say so, you will not be allowed to sleep on the floor beside my bed." Without waiting for a reply she said, "Come with me doll..." she turned and went downstairs with Bambi following. Reaching the communal bedroom she found that the four women had changed partners at some point. Looking down at them she said, "Time for a game pets... When I say so, I want you to orgasm until you pass out then repeat the orgasm once you wake up. You will repeat the cycle ten times."

Mary looked at Bambi, "You have to stand here and watch. Only after they have finished their cycles are you allowed to lick each clean and orgasm yourself. One orgasm for each cleaning." She leaned in to Bambi and said softly, "We have to get a modified skin for you. I want your cock in me so bad I can feel it." She paused and added, "Think about the fact I will be downstairs masturbating with my fingers instead of fucking you each time you orgasm doll." She turned to the others and said, "Okay, you may start now slaves!"

As the sounds of mews of passion filled the air, Mary turned and went downstairs. She needed a hot soak and time to think. She had added insight into George and realized he was not such an asshole. He just made bad choices and Kari was not the only one who suffered from them. She was lying in the tub fifteen minutes later when the program said Kari's voice, "Subject Kari, Lady Mary program complete." Mary cringed at the voice and got out of the tub. Going over to the open pod she looked down at the woman lying there, "How do you feel Kari?" she asked.

Kari looked up at the woman standing over her, "Unit Kari fully functional Mistress." She saw the woman over her close her eyes in pain but was not programmed to respond to it.

Sighing Mary motioned Kari to get out and led her over to the hot tub. "Please join me Kari." Once the other woman was sitting stiffly in the hot tub Mary looked at her. As far as she could tell, there was no change in Kari. "What are your standing commands?"

Kari replied expressionlessly, "Unit commanded to wear latex, nylon, corsets, and high heels as often as possible. Unit owner designated as Lady Mary."

"How do you feel when wearing latex?"

"Unit commanded to feel pleasure."

Mary sighed, "Can't you talk with emotion Kari?"

Kari blinked slowly before replying in normal tones, "Of course this unit can Mistress." She paused and added again normally, "Does Mistress command unit to talk like this?"

Mary nodded, "Yes Kari I want you to talk with emotion. I want you to feel and express emotion. And most of all I want you to quit calling yourself Unit Kari. You are a person not a robot!"

Kari blinked slowly and her eyes cleared, "Thank you Mistress." She looked down and added, "I've done terrible things... I am a terrib..." She looked up her eyes blank and voice expressionless once more, "Kari is a terrible person and must be eliminated."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!