Summer Surprise Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

"Before we go out in the living room, I'm going to put a plug in my ass. I want you to bend over the bed so I can insert it. I'll help lower you to your knees."

"Yes, Mistress."

Chloe helped Dianne bend over the bed, then she fastened Dianne's wrist cuffs to her belt. Chloe took some lube and oiled up her slave's starred sphincter, then the metal plug. It was fairly large and she had to work it into Dianne's ass, all while Dianne grunted and moaned as her asshole was stretched around the thick plug. It had to be at least as large as the one she'd worn to prepare for Matt's ass fucking, and possibly larger. When it was fully inserted, Dianne felt something soft rubbing against her legs.

"Mistress, I feel something on my legs. Are you tickling me?"

"No, dear one. That's a foxtail attached your plug. You will feel it tickling your legs all day unless we decide to fuck my ass. Matt picked it out for you. I was thinking a horse tail, but I think he made a good choice, don't you, because you're definitely a fox."

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

Dianne wiggled her ass around to see what it felt like swishing between her legs. Was it the lack of sight or the diminished hearing, or simply that she was so wound up, but the furry appendage felt good against her legs and made her desire to cum again, especially as the last one had ended so badly.

Chloe helped her stand and led her into the living room. "I want you to display standing right here so Matt can see you as soon as he walks through the door. I'm going to turn some music on, fairly low, but it will further confound your hearing. You'll be reduced to taste, touch and smell."

Dianne snapped into the display position.

"Five more for not acknowledging my order and addressing me as Mistress," Chloe said, matter-of-factly. "You're up to twenty-five. Learn quickly slave."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"How do you feel, slave?"

"Like I'm ready to pop, Miss Chloe. That the slightest touch will set me off."

"Good. I like needy slave girls who'll beg me to cum."

Dianne stood there quietly as Chloe turned on the music, her feet apart, her hands behind her head. She knew there was liquid running down her leg now. Her aborted orgasm and steep level of arousal ensuring fluid flow. She heard a knock on the door and flinched.

"Don't worry, slave. It's Matt. I told him to knock when he got here."

Chloe opened the door. Dianne barely heard the deadbolt over the music and the muffling effect of her mask.

"Matt, why don't you feel Dianne up and tell me how wet she is, how ready to be a slut slave for us. Remind her she's not responsible for anything she does today as she's acting on my orders, with your okay to use her like a slut. You'll need to get closer as she can't hear very well with the mask on."

The first Dianne knew Matt was beside her is when he kissed her. "I won't hold you responsible for anything you do in compliance with Chloe's orders," Matt said, before he started feeling her up, one hand on a breast and one on her sex, a finger inserted in her pussy. Dianne moaned.

"Mistress, I'm right on the edge of cumming. May I cum please?"

"Not yet. Matt stop for a time. She needs to earn her orgasms today except what she gets to prepare her for her spanking. You can enjoy a blow job in a little while. The naughty slut has already earned twenty-five swats, just since I put my collar on her. She failed to use Mistress or Miss Chloe when she addressed me three times and already climaxed without permission. We'll start with her spanking so in the event she earns more, it won't be so brutal. How wet is she?"

"Soaking," Matt said. "My fingers are totally slimed."

"It seems Dianne enjoys her slavery a lot. She enjoys being a naked slave slut for us."

"It would seem so."

"How do you like the foxtail in her ass. It's a nice touch, isn't it? Good choice, by the way. When you're dealing with a fox, you should advertise. Do you think we should lead her around campus like this?"

"Do you think she could live it down for the next two and a half years? I mean we're seniors. We'll be done in a month. Our humiliation would be over in no time. She'd have to go to classes for the next couple years knowing she'd been exhibited as a slave slut to everyone."

"It would be rough, no question," Chloe said. "Wander around the quad naked with a foxtail dangling out of her ass, being led on a leash. I don't think you ever live that down."

"We wouldn't want her to be arrested," Matt said.

"I suppose not, but I think imagining it is making our little slut more aroused than ever. Just touch her clit for a second."

Matt reached out and lightly touched Dianne's clitoris and she screamed and climaxed again. Matt, shoved two fingers up her twat and let her ride this one out. Dianne tried to hold her posture, but she was shaking and bouncing up and down on his fingers.

"Ten more swats. Oh, wow. I knew we should have done the others before. She's up to thirty-five now," Chloe said.

"Better do it now. She looks like she could orgasm again any minute."

Chloe got a wooden chair from the kitchen and set it down on the floor. She took Dianne's arm and directed her to sit on it. She stuffed a couple cushions behind Dianne's back so she was forced to sit at the front of the chair. Chloe clipped her wrist cuffs to the belt on Dianne's waist, then torqued the belt around so Dianne's right hand could reach her pussy. She used plastic tape to strap Dianne's torso to the chair and spread her legs apart and attached her ankle cuffs to the back chair legs. When she was finished, everyone could see Dianne's aroused, sopping wet, cunt. Her clit was hard and poking from its protective folds.

"Since I'm new at this, Dianne," Chloe said, "I was going to give you three orgasms before your spanking, so I'll fill you up with endorphins, but you've already had one. That only leaves two left, but we're not going to give them to you. You're going to masturbate yourself. Remember how you masturbated for Delphine and Matt. Now you're going to do it for us. Tell me what you want, slave."

"I want to touch your cunt until I cum, Mistress."

"Will you rub my clit or shove your fingers into my cunt?" Chloe asked.

"Both Mistress. I'll shove fingers into your cunt and stroke your clit."

"Get going then, show us what a nasty slut you can be. Start touching yourself and don't forget you need to ask for permission and get it before you orgasm."

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

"Would you like Matt to shove his cock into my pie hole while you touch yourself, slut?"

"Please, Mistress. I want his cock in your pie hole. I want him to shoot his cum into your pie hole so I can swallow it all."

"You heard her Matt. Fill that hungry pie hole."

Matt unzipped his fly and released his hard cock. He touched it to Dianne's lips and she opened and let him shove it in.

"Not too deep, Matt. I want her to beg to cum and she can't do that if your cock is jammed down her throat."

Matt grabbed Dianne's ponytail and started thrusting, doing most of the work himself, only giving her the top two or three inches of his cock. Dianne started touching herself, going slowly she was so sensitive now. Her last orgasm had come out of nowhere. Just one tiny touch. Was it being naked the way she was, their conversation about leading her around campus, or just everything put together. She knew if she wasn't careful, she'd cum easily, without any more warning than she had last time and it was hard to imagine getting more than thirty-five swats to her ass. Chloe hadn't been able to take more than a dozen, though Bill was probably much stronger than Chloe was.

Dianne was right. In just a few minutes, she was ready to cum again. When Matt had almost pulled out, Dianne gasped, "Please, Mistress, I need to cum."

"You need to earn your orgasm, slave. You can cum when Matt cums. Keep your fingers in my cunt, but quit moving them until Matt cums in my pie hole. After you swallow all his juice, you have my permission to get yourself off, but stop touching yourself as soon as it starts."

"It will ruin my orgasm, Miss Chloe. Please let me finish it."

"I told you I want you hungry. Are you thinking of disobeying me?"

"No Mistress. I'll obey."

Matt continued fucking Dianne's mouth. Since she'd quit masturbating essentially, only holding her fingers in her pussy, Matt was able to push deeper and was soon fucking her throat. Matt was so wound up, it wasn't taking him long to release either. As soon as Dianne felt his cock swelling in her mouth and the first hot jet of cum hit the back of her throat, she started jilling herself again. Before Matt finished blasting his load, Dianne started cumming, but obediently, stopped masturbating and killed her orgasm, which felt like it was going to be even harder than the last one she ruined. Instead, it fizzled.

Matt pulled out of Dianne's mouth and she hastily sucked him to get the last of his cream and clean his cock off. He tucked himself away and zipped his jeans up.

"Very good, slave. I love how obedient you are. I'll bet you're anxious to have a real good orgasm now, aren't you."

"Oh yes, Mistress. Please."

"Matt, you did purchase that item at the grocery this morning, didn't you?"

"I sure did."

"Give it to Dianne. Let her see how she's going to orgasm for us next."

Matt went to the kitchen counter and dug into the grocery bag. He pulled out a vegetable and walked back and placed it into Dianne's right hand."

"What is this, Mistress?" Dianne asked.

"You tell me and I'll let you orgasm twice more."

Dianne could only handle it with her fight hand, her left still pinned to her belt, but it didn't take too much to figure out what it was.

"A cucumber, Miss Chloe? You want me to fuck my cunt with a cucumber?"

"Not your cunt; my cunt. I own it now and yes, I want you to fuck my naughty slave's cunt with a cucumber. And since you guessed right, you may orgasm twice. However, I want you to kill the first one again. As soon as you start to orgasm, you'll pull the cucumber out and let it die, then await further instructions. The second orgasm you can go all the way and cum as hard as you want. Any questions? Tell me what you want and what you're going to do for me."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm going to fuck your dirty slave's cunt with a cucumber until I cum. As soon as it starts, I'll pull it out and let it die, then wait for you to tell me what to do next."

"Good girl. I'm so proud of you."

Why did Dianne get a tingle in her groin and her nipples pucker so when Chloe called her a good girl? She slowly inserted the cucumber in her pussy and started fucking herself with it. She was still wound up tighter than a drum. It was like a nice dildo, though perhaps bigger and cooler than her dildo was. She hadn't used one in so long because of the great sex she was having with Matt, but it wasn't like she'd forgotten how. In addition to thrusting it in and out of her inflamed pussy, she gave it a half twist each time she reached the tip, then reversed it when she pushed it back in.

Dianne couldn't remember the last time she'd been so hot and bothered and needed to cum so badly. That vegetable was splitting her open and she was loving it.

"Permission to cum, Miss Chloe. I'm very close."

"You may cum, slave, but don't forget to ruin it."

"Yes, Mistress."

Another couple strokes was all it took and Dianne started to spasm. She immediately removed the cucumber and let this next orgasm die almost as soon as it flowered. She was getting desperate. She waited for Chloe's next instruction.

"You slimed that cucumber pretty good, slave. I think you should lick it clean before you fuck my cunt again. Matt, she can't reach my pie hole. Help her out, won't you?"

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

Matt took the cucumber and fucked Dianne's mouth with it, giving her the opportunity to lick and suck the cucumber clean until only her saliva glistened on it.

"It looks pretty clean, Chloe. I don't think she left a drop of cum on it," Matt said.

"Good girl, slave. Now remember how I said you needed to earn your orgasms. I gave you two orgasms first for your spanking, but as soon as Matt releases you from the chair, I expect you to crawl between my legs and lick my pussy with my pie hole, after which we'll give you your spanking."

"I can't see you, Mistress. Are you going to remove my hood?"

"No, I'll just call hot or cold until you find me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"What are you going to do now, slave."

"I'm going to fuck your cunt with a cucumber and I'm going to cum as hard as I want, after which Matt will release me and I'll crawl to you and lick your pussy to two orgasms, then you'll spank your naughty slave's ass for cumming without permission and not addressing you properly, Mistress."

"Very good. I'm so proud of you. Carry on. Let's see how big of a climax my nasty slut can have fucking herself with a cucumber. Don't forget to ask for permission to cum."

Dianne started fucking herself with the cucumber. It was warmer now, heated up the last time it had been in her pussy. As crazy and strange as it sounded, Dianne was enjoying fucking herself with a vegetable. It was depraved, but so exciting to be doing it at the behest of her Mistress, even one as temporary as Chloe. She could feel it building inside of her, the mother of all orgasms. The climax all the others had tried to be before they were ruined under Chloe's orders. She'd been wound up ever since she woke up and nothing which had happened so far had managed to relieve that pressure. Everything had just stoked the fires a little higher and built up the steam. She could feel the wetness all over the insides of her legs and running down the crack of her ass.

"Mistress, I need to cum. May I have permission to cum, please?"

"Not yet. Hold it. And I think you should beg a little harder. Put some heart in it."

Dianne did what she could to stave off the approaching tidal wave, slowing down her fucking. Despite her attempts to dampen the fire, it was still building.

"Please, Mistress. I'm begging you. Please let me cum!"

"That's a little better. I detect a hint of desperation now. I think you can do better still."

"Miss Chloe, I don't know how much longer I can hold it. I'm ready to explode. Please let me cum. I'll do anything."

"Anything. I like that. Ten more seconds, slave. When I say cum, you may cum. Five, four, three, two, one, cum."

Dianne started shaking so hard she almost knocked the chair over. It was a sight to behold. Her pussy spasming on the cucumber so hard it was crushing it. Her screams rending the air as she continued fucking herself, all of her orgasm spilling over, waves of pleasure shooting through her body like lightning, her fluids leaking all over the chair seat. For nearly four minutes, she climaxed and even when it eventually died, she would still quiver at random intervals as an aftershock swept through her body.

"I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that. Have you, Matt?"

"I have not," he replied. "I've never seen anything like that even in a porn movie. That was fucking amazing. Did you get all of it on camera, Chloe? Dianne might want to watch that later."

"I sure did. Every second of it from the time she was secured to the chair. I'll bet if Dianne watches it, she'll cum again just from the memory of that orgasm. Pull that cucumber out of her cunt now. I want her to eat it."

Matt pulled the cucumber out now that Dianne's orgasm was over. He held it up to her mouth and she took a big bite, tasting her nectar, like dressing, on the fat vegetable. She chewed it, swallowed and Matt fed her more until she'd eaten the whole thing.

"Release her. Let her reward me for that orgasm. Kind of point her in the right direction."

Matt released Dianne's legs, her torso, then her hands, let her sink to her hands and knees and pointed her in Chloe's direction. Dianne looked wobbly as she crawled across the floor in the direction of Chloe's voice.

"Good girl, slave, this way. I'll bet my pussy is almost as wet as my cunt. That was so exciting to watch. Keep coming, you're almost here."

Dianne bumped into Chloe's leg and felt around until she found the other one. Chloe spread them apart and Dianne went between them. Chloe was right. Having her sight eliminated and her hearing muffled had intensified her other senses. The taste and feel of Matt's hot sperm as it shot into her mouth, the feeling of the carpet under her hands and knees, the ceiling fans blowing air across her skin, her puckered nipples, her wet folds. Everything was magnified, even the scent of Chloe's ripe pussy in front of her, so rich and pungent. She stuck her tongue out and tasted her, the dampness, the tanginess, the tartness of her sex. Dianne wanted to bury herself in Chloe's pussy, lap at the liquid nectar dripping so freely from her honey pot. Never had she wanted to taste a woman more than she did now.

Lapping eagerly at her Mistress' folds, Dianne quickly brought Chloe to her first orgasm, her Mistress as aroused by controlling her naughty slave as Dianne was being the submissive slave slut for her. She slowed down for the second one, knowing her Mistress would appreciate a slower, more personal touch now that her immediate need was taken care of. Chloe definitely needed to be rewarded for the mind blowing orgasm Dianne had received. Taking her time, Chloe didn't have the second for over ten minutes, moaning softly and holding Dianne's face against her flowing pussy. Chloe patted Dianne's head when her orgasm was over.

"Very good, slave. That last orgasm was as good as any orgasm I ever received from a lesbian. I think we can safely say you're no longer hetero. You're a bisexual slut for sure. Over my lap now. Let's take care of your spanking. I'm going to be using a wooden spoon on my ass. I remind you that I'm new at this. I've practiced whacking myself a few times to get a feel for this whole spanking thing since I've never done it before. I've even used it a few times on my breasts and pussy so I know I can use it on my tits and cunt. A reminder that you can say 'Sprinkles' if you feel I'm going too hard. I'll lighten up."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Miss Chloe. I'm glad I was pleasing to you. Do you wish me to count for you?"

"Matt can start the count. I want you to remember what Evelyn told us about subspace. I want you to sink into your mind, think about the orgasm you just had, let the warmth flow across your body like water. Don't think about the pain. Let it wash away."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne laid herself over Chloe's lap. Chloe took a few moments to stroke and fondle the fine set of buns Dianne possessed. They were beautiful and they'd look even better once they were red. Chloe really had tried the spoon on herself, so she had a good idea of where she wanted to go with the punishment, but she decided to start even lighter, since Dianne might have a different pain tolerance than she did.

Chloe smacked Dianne's bottom, not hard, more a flick of the wrist, but Dianne definitely felt it as she flinched. She didn't squawk or squeal though, so it was a good start. There was a red mark on Dianne's ass that lingered as Matt said, 'one'. Chloe paused a moment, giving Dianne time to say anything, then brought the spoon down a second time, a little harder. "Two," Matt said. Dianne flinched a little harder, but still remained quiet. The third, a little harder yet, and Dianne squeaked, so Chloe had found the sweet spot.

Chloe had given Dianne fifteen strokes when she decided to spring the next surprise. She patted Dianne's ass with her hand. Both buns were red now and quite warm compared to the rest of Dianne's skin.

"How's it going, Marty? Have you got a nice view of this delicious red ass?"