Summer Surprise Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dianne, pull your skirt down or do you want to continue showing my cunt to the world? Since you already had your orgasm for the one you gave Alice, you don't need another."

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne stood up and pulled the skirt down. It was light enough and loose enough not to be painful to her tenderized ass cheeks, but she felt she could feel each individual thread of the material.

"After we get a look at some of the individual tattoos you're proposing, we'll set up an appointment for one. We'll also think about the piercings. Out of curiosity, do you ever make house calls?" Chloe asked.

"For the right sort of clients, I will," Alice replied. "I'd say you're the right sort of client."

"Excellent. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Alice. Kiss Alice goodbye and thank her for your spanking, slut."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Alice, for your spanking and the orgasm you gave me."

Dianne kissed Alice, feeling Alice open her mouth and give her some tongue. Dianne returned the tongue.

Once again, Dianne left a business establishment wearing cum on her face. As they left, Dianne was conscious of all the eyes in the parlor watching her, especially Brad's, since in addition to the cum glistening on her face, he knew what was under her skirt, a wet pussy and a very red and burning ass. Dianne shivered again.

******