Summer Surprise Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A great view, Chloe. I've never seen a woman fuck herself with a vegetable before. Totally rad. Thank you for inviting us."

Dianne was totally immersed in her spanking, having somewhat found subspace for herself, and getting along rather nicely despite the spanking. She could feel the warmth migrating from her hot buttocks to her pussy and she felt as liquid as she had earlier, almost enjoying the spanking. It took a few moments for everything to penetrate her conscious mind. Marty! What was Marty doing here?

"How about you, Yolanda. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Chloe gave Dianne another smack on the ass.

Yolanda answered, "I can't believe Dianne's cunt is leaking so much considering she's getting spanked with a wooden spoon. If I hadn't seen it for myself, I wouldn't have believed it."

Yolanda? What the fuck!

"Erin, Babs, you doing okay over there?"

Suddenly, the dam burst. Dianne realized that everything she'd done from the time she left the bedroom, or at least since Matt arrived from the grocery store, had been observed by other people. Dianne's masturbating, her fucking herself with the cucumber, then eating it, begging to be fucked and begging to cum, begging to suck Matt's cock, sucking it and swallowing his cum, her massive orgasm, pleasuring Chloe to two orgasms and now getting her ass turned red. Every depraved thing she'd done had been witnessed by other people, her friends, not just her lovers.

Chloe whacked her again and Dianne orgasmed. No warning, another avalanche swept through her, washing away all her pride and dignity as her cunt spasmed a fifth time for her guests. Her moans were epic as she shook on Chloe's lap. How far and fast had she fallen? How many people had witnessed her slutty behavior?

"Surprise," Chloe said.

"How many, Mistress?" Dianne asked, weeping. "How many have seen my shame?"

"Just the six of us, your friends. What you did will never leave this room, although you're not done yet. You'll remember you did say 'anything' when I agreed to let you cum. You were thinking of having sex with Barbara and Erin. Think no longer. You will lick them both to orgasm. They may lick you back, but whether or not you cum is still up to me. Yolanda still hasn't experienced a woman's touch, but I can safely say you can show her how nice it can be, and she's agreed to let Marty and Matt watch. Of course, you know the boys. Watching you pleasure Yolanda will likely cause their cocks to grow. They will either jack themselves off on you or something else equally humilating, as will be determined by me, for their relief. The only way you can earn more orgasms, is to provide them to others. I'll determine when you've met that requirement and your Mistress will provide it if you earned it."

Dianne didn't know whether to be outraged or thankful for the best fucking orgasms of her life. She knew she would never have voluntarily done what she'd done. Submitting to Chloe had been the precipitating act to her debauchery but she'd loved every second of it, having off the charts orgasms in the process. Chloe let Dianne process that information, gave her time to decide what she was going to do. She couldn't hear the others due to the hood and the music. It was almost as if they weren't there, except she knew they were there, watching her, naked, wet, needy, a slave slut to her Mistress.

"Mistress, it seems to me I haven't had all of my punishment yet and I just orgasmed again without permission."

"You're quite right, slave, but since you orgasmed during a punishment for orgasms, the ten strokes you get for that will be to my tits and my cunt."

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

Chloe gave Dianne the remainder of her original thirty-five swats as Matt counted them out. The others may not be counting aloud, but she knew their eyes were intently watching every moment of her shaming, the wooden spoon smacking against her buttocks, her creamy cunt dripping beneath her red ass. Knowing they were witnessing her ignominy exciting her even more. She felt the warmth in her ass migrating to her pussy and knew she'd cum again. She had wondered how Evelyn could climax during a spanking and now she appreciated how it could happen. It was happening to her.

"Miss Chloe, your slave humbly begs for permission to cum. I'm going to orgasm rather quickly, I think."

"You have my permission, slave."

With the very next stroke, it happened, another convulsive, powerful orgasm and she felt a fresh flood of liquid run down her legs to be witnessed by her watchers. How could she cum so hard from a spanking?

Chloe continued to the end and Dianne was close to another before it was over.

"Boys, take the slave to the bedroom and tie her face up on the bed for the last ten strokes to my tits and my cunt."

Marty and Matt led her to the bedroom and secured her with her wrist and ankle cuffs to the bed. Matt removed her mask and she looked at all the lust filled faces around her. Her lewd, promiscuous behavior had inflamed them all. Matt and Marty had rampant erections, though still hidden behind their clothes. The women's blouses were unbuttoned and disheveled as if they'd been fondling themselves. Perhaps she wasn't the only one who'd acted like a slut.

"Remember to use 'sprinkles' if I'm too harsh on you, slave."

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

For the first time, Dianne saw the spoon which had been used on her ass. It still burned, but not nearly with the ferocity which might have been expected. Perhaps the orgasms really had eased the pain. Chloe smacked the bottom of one breast and Dianne jumped, whimpering, yet it wasn't as bad as it could have been, and Dianne knew it. Chloe smacked the top of the same breast, then popped the nipple. Her nipples were so hard they ached, but got harder and pulsed after the pop. Dianne moaned throatily. Chloe did the same to the next one, bottom, top, dead center. Then Chloe had Erin and Barbara each suck on a nipple and Dianne almost climaxed again, it felt so good.

"Mistress, I might cum again, it feels so good. Please may I cum?"

"You can cum," Chloe said.

Chloe had four more strokes to give her. One went to either side of her slit, tap, tap, bringing a fresh surge of blood to the affected area. One went directly to the mouth of her cunt and everyone in the room heard the splat, Dianne was so wet. More blood flushing her folds. Dianne knew instinctively where the last one would fall. She braced herself and sank into the feeling of the mouths suckling her nipples. Smack. It wasn't hard. It didn't have to be. The clit is a bundle of nerve endings and every one was on fire. She screamed, but not so much because it hurt, which it did, but because she had another monstrous orgasm. The whole bed shook from her shuddering release, low, deep moan after moan wrung from her throat.

Chloe stroked her cheek. "Open your eyes, slave."

Dianne opened them staring into Chloe's rich, brown eyes. "Yes, Mistress."

"Did you enjoy your punishment, my slutty little slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. You have duties to perform now. Since you're bound to the bed, you're pretty much at the mercy of everyone here. Expect to lick a lot of pussy. Everyone will play with you. Since I own this slave's three fuck holes, I give two of them to all of you. Her foxtail remains in my ass. You can decide amongst yourselves how you will avail yourselves of them. The one requirement of the gift is no one may make Dianne cum. If she asks for permission, you will stop whatever you're doing. When I've determined she's been pleasing enough, I will gift her orgasm to her."

It became somewhat of a free for all, determined solely by the other five. Chloe held Dianne's hand and stroked her arms the entire time she was used as a sex toy. Erin and Barbara went first, removing their clothes and sharing her, Erin riding her face and Barbara lapping her pussy. Barbara had to stop several times when Dianne came close to cumming. Erin got two orgasms from it, then they swapped.

Dianne allowed herself to sink into the sinfulness of it all. She'd been in a faithful marriage to a soldier, then with Matt, recently allowing that to become a polyamorous relationship. In the space of four weeks, she was now fucking a room of six people. At the moment, she had no clue how it was going to go except they were keeping her on the edge of another gargantuan orgasm. As soon as she asked for permission, they left her alone until her arousal waned slightly.

Chloe kissed her when those two left her and Yolanda took their place. Yolanda rode her face while Marty nibbled at her cunt. Since she was so stinking stimulated it felt the lightest touch might trigger her, Marty barely needed to do much to keep her on edge and he could concentrate on what Dianne was doing to Yolanda, which was essentially give her orgasm after orgasm. As Chloe had intimated, Marty found himself so excited to watch Yolanda and Dianne, Yolanda only had to tug on his cock a few times to send a spray of cum all over both of them.

Yolanda got up to shower with Marty while Matt got a towel to wipe Dianne off. She was panting, having spent almost an hour buried in three cunts, lapping at dripping female organs. Yolanda had been particularly excited by their forbidden sex while watched by her boyfriend and left Dianne's entire face soaked with feminine secretions. Chloe kissed her again.

"Your face is such a beautiful mess. I think we need to keep it covered with pussy juice. Matt, why don't you fuck her now, but be careful not to let her cum."

Matt had to enter her so slowly to keep her from cumming, it took an inch a minute for him to entrench his cock in her womb. Mostly, he had to hold still, unable to move lest he set her off. Dianne's cunt was massaging his dick without any effort on his part as Erin and Barbara began nibbling and sucking her nipples again. She squirmed trying to get Matt to thrust, but he refused to surrender to her need. She was stretched so tight on the bed she couldn't move or arch onto him. There was the plug in her ass and his big cock in her cunt and the two females nibbling her aching buds. Every time she begged to cum, Matt would hold still and the women would leave her breasts until she stopped begging.

Marty returned from the shower with Yolanda. Seeing Dianne's mouth vacant, he laid his cock on her lips.

"Sprinkle," Dianne gasped, pulling away from his suddenly resurgent cock.

"What is it, slave?" Chloe asked.

"Matt."

"What about Matt?" Matt asked.

"How will you feel if I suck Marty's cock? Will you hate me? Get rid of me?"

"I told you that I wouldn't hold you responsible for anything you did as Chloe's slave," Matt said. "If you're to be her slave, you should obey her."

"And what about Yolanda? She doesn't have a problem with me sucking her boyfriend's cock?"

Yolanda stroked Dianne's cum soaked face. "Marty has a one day dispensation to do anything he wants to this needy little slave. It's never to be repeated. We're all using you, so it's only fair." She leaned over and kissed Dianne. "I'll be using you some more. You were an exquisite cunt licker."

Dianne nodded and opened her mouth, Marty quickly filling it. So while her boyfriend had his shaft plunged to the hilt in her cunt, his friend used her mouth and throat. Matt couldn't really fuck her, but she was now filled in all three holes, and it was so wicked and depraved, her cunt was awash and kept massaging the dick filling her.

Marty had no problem fucking her mouth; it wouldn't put her over the edge. So despite Matt being in her twice as long, Marty was the first to cum. He pulled out just enough to let everyone see him empty his balls in her mouth. Matt was so aroused by the sight, he climaxed, sending his cum deep inside her cunt without additional stimulation.

Dianne felt his prick twitching and throbbing inside of her and almost climaxed herself. If he'd thrust at all, it would have done the trick, but he held still and let his balls pump on their own. Matt didn't dare pull out of her while his cock was still erect, he was afraid he'd make Dianne cum. He had to wait until he'd shrunk before he slid out of her. He moved up to Dianne's mouth to let her suck his cock clean.

Chloe, not trusting anyone else with the delicate task of keeping Dianne from cumming, lapped a little of the cum dripping out of her, before dabbing away the rest with a towel.

"Dianne will earn her orgasm after she's given all the women two more," Chloe said. "Line up in whatever way you decide and let her take care of you."

Yolanda started again and quickly left two more coats of fresh cum painting Dianne's face. Erin went second and added more to the mix.

Barbara went third and it didn't take long for her to leave two more sheets of fresh fluids coating Dianne's face, which was a mottled white with the layers of her friend's cum. Chloe took her turn, riding Dianne's face, adding three more fresh glazings. She would occasionally touch Dianne's pussy, making her gasp and twitch, seeking to provoke an orgasm. The old coverlet Chloe had put over the bed had a wide wet spot under Dianne's hips, the result of the flowering and flooding of Dianne's own pussy as she was tormented and teased.

"Do you need to cum, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," Dianne said, breathless in anticipation.

"Would you like your Mistress to let you cum? I want to hear you beg."

"Please Mistress. You have a very needy slave who needs to cum so bad. You've tempted and bedeviled her for hours and it wouldn't take much effort at all to make her scream in delight. You own my cunt, my ass, my pie hole. Use them all and please let your slave cum, I'm begging you. I need it."

"Since you beg so nicely, I'll grant your request. Get my permission before you cum."

"Yes, Miss Chloe."

Chloe got between Dianne's stretched legs and lazily teased her some more, using her lips, her tongue and her fingers to frustrate and torture Dianne some more. Every time Dianne got close and asked for permission, Chloe didn't reply; she would instead stop and wait for Dianne's arousal to ebb, then start in again. After another thirty minutes of torment, Dianne was ready to scream. She was a panting, twisted bundle of nerves. What made it worse was all the others watching her were enjoying her struggles. The three women were masturbating and cumming as often as they wanted. The men were also masturbating, but only stroking themselves enough to stay hard and on edge. Dianne was beginning to wonder if her Mistress would ever allow her to climax again. She was so fucking close to the edge of a cataclysmic orgasm and not permitted to have it.

Dianne warned Chloe she was close again and expected Chloe to stop once more.

"Not yet," Chloe said, "but soon. I need you to hold it until I give you permission. If you cum before you have permission, I will double the spanking you got this morning and make it harder."

"Please, Mistress, soon. Let it be soon."

"Your orgasm belongs to me. Not until I'm ready for it. Hold it."

Dianne did the very best job she could. She was straining to keep it at bay, eyes closed, panting, short of breath, her abdominals tired and starting to quiver in her effort to hold off. She sensed but didn't see others getting on the bed. Yolanda got on by her head. Matt and Marty moved closer and started stroking faster. Erin and Barbara moved closer as well. Dianne looked like a coiled spring of a mousetrap, waiting to snap.

"Please Mistress," she moaned. "I can't take much more."

"Hold it," Chloe warned, watching her for the inevitable signs of her release. She grabbed the base of the foxtail plug. She had four fingers in Dianne's pussy, her thumb folded into her palm, a spear ready to plunge. "Hold it, slave."

"I don't think I can, Mistress. I'm going to die."

Chloe saw Dianne's buttocks clench, her hips pushing up, a moment away from her orgasm.

"Cum, slave!" Chloe ordered, plunging her fist into Dianne's cunt and yanking out the plug. Chloe tongued and sucked on Dianne's rigid clit. Yolanda dropped her cunt onto Dianne's face and Matt and Marty shot ropes of hot, salty sperm all over Dianne's tits moments before Erin and Barbara latched onto her nipples, and sucked her breasts deep into their mouths.

Dianne screamed and started squirting, soaking Chloe's face in what seemed to be a quart of cum. Chloe tried to wrap her mouth over the source of the squirting, gulping rapidly to keep up with the gusher. The others watched in astonishment as Dianne quaked for over five minutes before she fainted dead away. Chloe eased her fist out of Dianne's pussy. Yolanda got off of Dianne's face, afraid she might have smothered her.

"Holy fuck!" Marty said. "What the hell just happened? Is she dead?"

"That was a damn great climax," Chloe said. "And she isn't dead, just fainted. She'll be okay in a minute. If you're worried, you can get the ammonia from under the sink, but my guess is she'll be right as rain before you get back. Yolanda, lightly pat her cheek. Matt, why don't you start releasing her arms and legs. She'll need to move and stretch when she comes to. She's been tied down for three hours."

Matt and Marty unclipped the cuffs from the bed. Yolanda patted Dianne's cum smeared face. In less than a half minute, Dianne's eyelids started to flutter and she started sucking air into her lungs like she'd been holding her breath for several minutes. Another few seconds and she opened her eyes to see everyone watching her.

Chloe lay down next to her and gathered Dianne into her arms, kissing her despite the mess of her face.

"How are you, Dianne? Feeling pretty good?" Chloe asked.

Dianne looked at Chloe and started crying, hugging her fiercely. Chloe murmured softly in Dianne's ear and kept stroking her back and butt.

"Why's she crying?" Yolanda asked.

"It's called sub drop," Chloe said. "She just had a very intense scene and her body was flooded with all kinds of chemicals, almost like a drug high. They're starting to leave her system and it's like she's crashing. It doesn't mean anything, but she needs some comfort and cosseting until she reaches equilibrium again. Can someone get her a big glass of ice water? Matt, why don't you take over for me. Just keep talking softly to her reassuring her everything is okay and she's fine. Hug her, kiss her and rub her back. She needs to feel loved right now."

Matt traded places with Chloe, who got up and washed the plug, and removed the ties from the bed, tidying up. The bed's cover was a hopeless mess, covered in male and female cum, but that could wait for Dianne to recover. Chloe's face and chest were a disaster, soaked when Dianne squirted. She smiled at the thought of how hard Dianne had climaxed. She'd expected it to be epic, but it exceeded her expectations.

"I need to take a shower," Chloe said. "Send Dianne in as soon as she's recovered."

Chloe had washed her hair and her top half when Dianne slipped into the shower with her. Chloe smiled and started to slather soap on Dianne's body.

"Hello, slave. How are you doing?"

"I'm totally relaxed and exhausted, but I'm still buzzing from that last orgasm, Mistress. They told me I squirted all over you."

Chloe laughed. "You sure did. How did you enjoy your slavery?"

"I should be horrified and angry for what you did, but I can't find it in my heart to feel either. I'm more exhilarated and intoxicated. It was incredible, Mistress."

"Considering how interested you were in Evelyn and her relationship with Bill, I thought it possible you were somewhat submissive yourself. You're more submissive than I thought."

"I wouldn't have believed it if it hadn't just happened."

"Are you ready to say 'Chocolate Sprinkles' now?"

"Why? Isn't it over?"

"Everyone is going to remain here until 9 tonight unless you call it quits. If you don't, they are all going to fuck the hell out of you for the next seven hours, every single hole."