Summer Surprise Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,589 Followers

"If you need someone to ease up, I want you to say 'sprinkles'. If you want everything to stop, say 'chocolate sprinkles'. It's the same as Pet's safe words so people will recognize it. You still have the right to stop anything. If people continue doing something past the use of your safe word, it becomes assault or rape. If your mouth is full of cock, snap your fingers twice for 'sprinkles' and four times for 'chocolate sprinkles'. You have my permission to orgasm as much as you want until the end of the party. Otherwise, you need to ask for my permission to have sex or climax from now on. Has Taylor returned your pleasuring yet?"

"No, Mistress."

"I'll try to encourage her to do so by withholding her pleasure unless she returns the favor."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"We'll be starting the evening with food. You'll be available for fondling during the meal. Anyone can touch you anywhere. If anyone wants oral sex, you're to provide it while they eat. After the meal, we'll be moving you to Sophia's dungeon where you'll be set up for fucking."

The doorbell rang. "Sophia, is that the caterers?" Chloe asked.

"They're not due until 5:30," Sophia responded, icing down a case of Bollinger La Grande Annee Brut 2012.

"Pet, go check the door," Chloe ordered.

"Yes, Mistress."

Not knowing who was going to be on the other side of the door and answering it naked sent a flash down Dianne's spine straight to her pussy. She glanced through the peep hole and saw it was Barbara and Erin. Not quite the thrill of opening the door to a stranger, but unexpected. She let them in. Erin was wearing a collar again. As soon as Erin entered the house, she removed her summer dress, wearing nothing beneath it.

"Hello, Dianne. Can you lead me to Chloe and Sophia?"

"Of course. Follow me."

Dianne led them back to the kitchen. "Mistress, Erin and Barbara are here. Erin is wearing a collar again."

"What's going on?" Chloe asked.

"Erin and I have reached an agreement for her slavery to me. Part of our agreement was she be allowed to participate in the party, after which I will be in full control of who she has sex with. I don't want to watch what happens to her at the party, so I'll be leaving, and I'll return to pick her up at six tomorrow. Please have her showered and cleaned up before I return. I'll trust you and Sophia to make sure she's safe and unharmed. Her safe words are 'apricot' and 'apricot tart'."

"You've addressed what caused your problems earlier?" Sophia asked.

"We have. I know this is something Erin really wants and I'm willing to do what she wants to a certain extent. Our agreement is quite comprehensive, and should meet both our needs."

"Is there anything in her agreement we should be aware of for the party?" Chloe asked.

"As long as it's mostly fucking, it should be okay. However, I never finished her anal training, so I'd prefer she's not fucked in the ass as it may hurt her. If she's to be punished for some unforeseen reason, try not to leave marks which will permanently mar her skin. I find her pale complexion very pleasing and don't want to mark her up. I've arranged with Alice for Erin to receive a pussy piercing on Monday, but no tattoos."

"We'll take care of her. I'll put a plug in her ass and put it off limits to the boys," Sophia said. "Because of the plug, it will still feel like she's airtight. By the way, Alice is coming to the party tonight."

"As well as a waitress named Andrea from The Waterfront after she gets off work," Chloe said. "She'll be staying the night."

This was the first time Dianne had heard Alice and Andrea were coming tonight. She'd had sex with Alice before, but Andrea would be a relative stranger. Since she couldn't fuck the men, she was sure her Mistress had invited them for her.

"The three of you are to remain naked when the caterers come," Chloe ordered. "They should be here shortly."

"Yes, Mistress," the three slaves answered.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay, Babs?" Chloe said.

"I'm sure. I agreed to let her have this fucking orgy, but I have no desire to witness her fucking men again. I'll see you all tomorrow."

Barbara left and Chloe ordered them to a relaxed display and told them to remain that way while the caterers set up. Dianne had to show Erin how her Mistress wanted it done. The three of them stood there in their modified parade rest and soon all three of them had fluids running down their legs. Sophia went down to her dungeon and found an average sized raccoon tail plug for Erin. She returned with the tail and some lube. She had Erin bend over and touch her toes and applied lube to both Erin's anus and the plug, inserting it in Erin's pucker. The tail dangled down between her legs.

Five minutes later, the caterers came in to set up the food, two men and two women. All of them did a double take upon seeing the three women standing there with their legs spread, chests out and shoulders back. Sophia asked that the tables be set up on the lanai out by the pool. They paced back and forth between their truck and the tables carrying big chafing dishes for the hot food and bowls of ice for the shrimp, salad and fruit. They also brought in dishes, plates, coffee cups, saucers, stainless, champagne flutes, goblets. Every time they walked past the slaves, they eyed the three lovely young ladies. Even the women seemed intrigued. The last trip they made from the truck, Chloe was feeling up Dianne, Matt was caressing Rosilyn and Sophia's hands wandered around Erin's body.

All three had hands fondling tits and fingers inserted into moist, needy cunts. By the time they were ready to leave, all three slaves were cumming and the caterers got to witness it.

"Who's going to be collecting the empty dishes tomorrow morning?" Sophia asked as Erin pantingly fucked herself on Sophia's fingers.

"Usually the same four who did the set-up," the oldest woman responded, apparently the one in charge.

"For those who might be interested, there may be a special tip for the clean up crew."

The two men perked up, looking at the three naked women. They'd already had bulges in their pants, but they became more substantial with the news.

"Does that include any men?" the other woman asked.

"There will be some men here, but I'm not in control of who they choose to have sex with. That will be up to them," Sophia responded. The woman nodded thoughtfully. "Your check is on the kitchen table."

The older woman picked up the check. "There's already a substantial tip on the check."

Sophia smiled. "That's in case no one chooses one of the special tips. I wouldn't want anyone to feel shortchanged."

The woman grinned back.

The guardians arrived almost as soon as the catering crew left. Todd was the first to arrive, but he wasn't even out of the doorway before the others showed up. Matt and Chloe popped the corks on two of the bottles of champagne and started pouring them. Alice arrived shortly after they did. Finally, the three MILF's Sophia had found for the party arrived at 6:30. All of them were in their thirties, and on the attractive side. Sophia introduced them as Felicity, a bottle blonde, Maria, a Hispanic hottie, and Gretchen, a tall, Amazonian, sandy blonde who looked as German as her name.

Since everyone was there, Chloe gave them their instructions for the evening.

"I know some of you thought Erin wasn't going to be present tonight, but she's made a surprise appearance, plus we have another young lady named Rosilyn who will be serving all of your needs tonight. Dianne is unavailable to the men, but is available to all of the women. Everyone else is available to both men and women. Rosilyn is a three hole slut, so you can use any hole you wish. In fact, you may call her Slut. Erin's ass if off limits tonight, hence the raccoon tail in her derrière. It can't be removed to fuck her. Each of the slaves has two safe words. The first word is given so you can slow down or ease up. For instance, Rosilyn has only been fucked in the ass once and may need you to slow down and not fuck her so hard. The second word requires you to immediately stop what you're doing, no exceptions. Even if you're in mid-fuck, you will immediately stop what you're doing. This will be very intense for our slaves and we don't want to exceed their limits. Failure to stop when told to, could constitute rape or assault if you continue. Someone else will finish you off even if I have to do it myself. Dianne's and Rosilyn's safe words are Sprinkles for the first one and Chocolate Sprinkles for the second one which halts everything. Erin's safe words are Apricot and Apricot Tart. If they can't speak because their mouth is full, they will snap their fingers twice for the first safe word and four times for the second. They can't refuse you sex except by using their safe words.

"Sophia, Felicity, Maria and Gretchen are also here for some extracurricular fucking, I understand it can be either male or female, but they will choose who they fuck, and of course, how they fuck. Felicity, Maria and Gretchen have to go back home at eleven, but will be back here at nine tomorrow. I've been told Felicity and Maria are on the pill, but Gretchen has been trying to have a baby with her husband, so she's not protected. You'll need to use a condom if you fuck her pussy. She enjoys anal sex so you won't need a condom for that. The women will need to clean up before they go home to their husbands, so fucking with them has to stop at 10:30 so they can shower. Alice, our tattooed wonder, will be spending the night, along with one other female, Andrea, who won't arrive here until eleven tonight because she's working. They get to choose who they each fuck, but they have a passing interest in both males and females. You can always ask, and they can always refuse.

"Each time you fuck one of the slaves, you may spank their asses up to five times with your hands. I thought the five guardians might like a little instant relief before they eat to take the edge off. Feel free to take a seat and use any of them in accordance with these instructions or their wishes. After you get that first orgasm out of the way, we've got some great food on tables out on the patio. Considering there will be lots of fucking, you may wish to lose your clothes at the earliest opportunity, enjoy the pool or the spa. I certainly intend to. The slaves all have collars, so it should be clear who you're asking for sex. After eating, we're going to adjourn to Sophia's dungeon and set up our slaves for some serious fucking where everyone may feel free to utilize their skills. Sophia, do you have anything you'd like to add?"

"We've got two cases of Bollinger's champagne, water and sodas to drink. I do have some beer, but not a lot. I have two gallons of OJ if you want to make mimosas, especially tomorrow morning. No photography or social media postings. Felicity, Gretchen and Maria are cheating on their husbands, and don't need them to find out. The reason they're here is they feel either neglected because their husbands work all the time, or don't give them the sex they need anymore, or in Felicity's case, the husband is cheating on her first. I've had sex with all of them, so I know they'll do women, which is good as we've got a preponderance of women."

"That's it then," Chloe said. "Why don't you get your bell rung before we eat."

Magnus chose Rosilyn for a blow job, and Todd chose to fuck Erin. Ray asked Gretchen if she'd be willing to blow him and she dropped to her knees and unwrapped his black snake before rewrapping it with her lips. Fiona asked Dianne to lick her and Bree asked Chloe to lick her since they'd dated in the past. Dianne noticed Bree had trimmed her pubes since the last time she'd seen them. Matt fucked Sophia while she ate Alice out and Maria and Felicity turned to each other. Everyone went at it until all but the slaves and Gretchen had orgasmed, then Gretchen undressed and they headed to the patio to eat and drink. Everyone else decided to shed their clothes if they hadn't already for the sex, so all fifteen of them were naked.

Todd was in heaven. He'd never seen so many naked women outside of a porn website. Erin was only the second woman he'd ever had full intercourse with, the first since he lost his virginity to another geek girl who also wanted to shed her virginity before college. Now he'd been able to fuck a second time. He thought he'd be embarrassed exposing himself before the other men, that perhaps he wouldn't be large enough compared to them. Since his primary exposure to naked men had been porn, he expected most men to have big dicks, but he was happy to see only Matt and Ray had longer cocks than he did, and only Matt and Magnus had thicker ones. Not only that; even after cumming, he hadn't lost much in the way of hardness due to the plethora of naked women. Chloe, Dianne and Erin were three of the cutest women he'd ever seen and Rosilyn wasn't far behind them. Alice was different only because of the number of tattoos and piercings she had. Even the four older women were good looking and he couldn't wait to sink his cock in any of them. Gretchen was close to six feet tall and his face would be in her big breasts if he fucked her. It sounded like several of the women were at least tolerant of anal sex, so that would be a first for him as well.

The older ladies were comfortable talking to the students and asked lots of questions about their courses and majors. Because his dick was still fairly hard, he was getting more attention than he might have expected, given the well built football players and the handsome Magnus. The women weren't shy about touching or stroking his cock and commenting on how nice they found it. He decided to test how much sex he might get and asked Maria if she wanted to suck him off while he ate. She pushed him back on his lounge chair and engulfed his prick, sucking until he climaxed again. Not even seven PM and he'd orgasmed twice and he had 23 hours to go. He was in heaven. Felicity also rode Ray cowgirl, but they were the only other ones going for Round two so early.

Everyone having satisfied their hunger by 7:30, they covered the food and carried three bottles of champagne down to the basement where Sophia had a room set up for bondage. Rosilyn was placed in a sex swing where all three of her holes were available. Erin was strapped over a pommel type horse without the pommels where her mouth and pussy were at waist height for fucking and Dianne was placed on the bench-like device where she'd been tattooed. Her face was available for the women to squat over and her legs were spread wide for women to be able to lick her pussy or use any of a dozen toys which had been placed beside her to use, including vibrators, dildos, strap-ons.

"I know the men aren't supposed to fuck Dianne," Magnus said, "but is there any restriction on them using these many fine toys placed beside her to give her orgasms?"

Chloe conferred with Matt who announced that no mouths, cocks or fingers could be used on her, but all toys were fair game. Due to the men having to take some breaks for recovery, the slaves were well used by all the women as well, and everyone but the slaves was able to go back upstairs and refuel on food and beverages as the evening progressed.

By 10:30, when the three MILF's had to leave, Dianne had licked the cunt of every woman there, including two with male sperm dripping from them, except her two fellow slaves getting fucked beside her. She'd lost count of her orgasms, cumming on mouths, fingers and toys, including Matt ass fucking her. She knew all five of her guardians had given her orgasms, the men with the toys and the women with their mouths. Todd had fucked four more women, Sophia riding him while Alice rode his face, Felicity, Rosilyn and Gretchen, both in the ass. This doubled the number of his previous sexual partners. Ray and Magnus had been busy as well, fucking both of Dianne's fellow slaves and Sophia and Maria for Ray, Gretchen and Felicity for Magnus.

The three married women had to shower and leave, but when they'd gone back upstairs, Chloe had Ray lie on the floor and they lowered Rosilyn's swing until Ray could fuck her ass, Magnus could fuck her mouth and Todd her cunt, making her airtight on three cocks. Rosilyn went crazy, cumming almost constantly. By the time they'd finished, Rosilyn had cum leaking from both her nether orifices and spattered all over her face. Erin had been spit roasted while wearing her plug, so she'd been airtight as well, though the anal fucking she'd endured included Matt playing with her anal plug while fucking her cunt and Ray fucking her mouth. She had loads of cum leaking out of her pussy and coating her face.

Dianne's face was drenched in pussy juice and some male cum, and the only reason why her pussy wasn't similarly soaked was all the women who'd been lapping her folds had kept it relatively clean, Chloe even licking Matt's cum as it dripped from her ass.

The three slaves were released to shower and wash up at eleven when the other women finished their showers and Andrea arrived. Chloe talked to Andrea when she arrived, explaining the situation. She introduced all of the other participants and asked her who she wanted to spend the night with.

"Tomorrow, I'm sure you'll get to fuck other people before you need to leave for work again, but everyone else has been fucking for hours so we'll need to sleep soon. There's food on the patio, and lots of champagne, so help yourself. You can take a shower before bed if you feel the need to freshen up. Dianne can't fuck any men but Matt, so if you want her and a guy, you'll have to pick Matt."

Andrea looked over the motley assortment of men and women. "I'll save Dianne for tomorrow morning. I've never fucked a black man or a woman before, so how about Ray and Erin, if Ray is so inclined. I'll stick with Erin for the female, but if Ray doesn't want to fuck me, I'll take any of the other men."

Ray was happy to dip is wick in another attractive woman, so Erin, Ray and Andrea disappeared in one bedroom. Alice, Magnus and Todd decided to share Rosilyn, Magnus because he still hadn't fucked Rosilyn's ass, and Todd her pussy. Chloe, Bree and Sophia decided to share Sophia's bed, which left Fiona, Dianne and Matt to share a fourth bed.

"How have you enjoyed the party so far, Fiona?" Dianne asked.

"I've loved it. All of the women have been very accommodating regards licking my pussy. About the only thing I've missed out on is a nice cock."

"You've had the opportunity. I saw every one of the boys ask you for sex," Matt said.

"Yes, but I know I like your cock and you're a good lover. I preferred to wait for yours now that I'm protected. How about you, Dianne? I don't suppose I need ask you how you're enjoying it. I saw you climax at least a dozen times and I wasn't paying that much attention, there was so much to watch."

"It's a good thing I had permission from Mistress to cum or I might not be able to sit for a month. It's been wonderful. Being done with finals, finally able to take some time away from school work. This has relieved all sorts of tension I'd built up. How do you want to end the night?"

"With me over you in a sixty-nine and Matt fucking me with his big cock. Plus I want you to lick his cum from my pussy when he cums."

Dianne smiled at her. "Climb aboard. It's one of my favorites as well, except I like the top position where I can feel Matt thrusting inside of me. You're lucky. He's cum five times tonight so he can fuck you a long time."

"And your clean up should be relatively easy for the same reason."

"Don't worry, I won't stop until you've had one last orgasm from my tongue."

Fiona laughed and mounted her new friend and lover. They were able to pleasure each other for several minutes before Matt entered the fray, his thick prick filling her so nicely. Fiona orgasmed twice before he started fucking her and five more times after. They worked so well as a team, Dianne's supple tongue working her clit while Matt's cock sluiced through her tight pussy. True to her word, Dianne licked all of the small load of cum Matt deposited in her and to an eighth orgasm before she stopped. It was so nice sleeping between them afterward. They were lucky to have each other and Chloe.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,589 Followers