Summer Surprise Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's only Alice and I left," Sophia said. "I think she should just fuck me, then we'll take a break for more food and drink before we start the afternoon's activities."

"And it's not going to be Naked Twister," Chloe said. "We have something else planned for those who want to take a slightly different risk."

Everyone looked at one another wondering what it might be. Alice took care of fucking Sophia, then they all broke for food, Sophia pulling sandwich platters out of her refrigerator and opening more champagne.

"Now would be a good time for bathroom breaks, or a quick shower," Chloe said. "Expect things to be tense this afternoon."

They all decided it was a good time for a quick trip to take care of a few things. When everyone gathered back in the living room, Chloe outlined their afternoon.

"It's a fairly common for women to have a rape fantasy. That's not the same as actually wanting to be raped. No one wants to be raped. All we want is the fantasy in our heads, but we have the opportunity to live out that fantasy in a safe environment. What I'm suggesting is a scenario where men have broken into the house. The women who want to participate, scatter to all corners of the house and try to hide as best as they can. The men, and any women who want to be on the aggressive side of the fantasy will go hunting for you. If one of them finds you, they will call the others and drag you here to the living room, kicking and screaming, and fuck shit out of you. If you don't want to participate, stay here and don't run off. If you don't want to be anally fucked, we'll put a plug in your ass and your ass will be safe. If you're taken and fucked, you're now off limits. The rapists will go look for another victim. This will continue until 5 PM when time will be called. If you can remain hidden until then, you're safe. If you want to be found and fucked, you can be.

"If you've been previously raped in real life, I suggest you sit this out as it will probably bring up horrible memories. If it becomes too intense for you and you don't want to continue, say 'Red Raider', and it will all stop. Saying anything else but Red Raider will do nothing, so don't say 'stop' or 'don't rape me', because your rapists won't listen. They only thing they'll respond to is Red Raider. If you can't speak because you're being face fucked, open your hands and close them into fists several times in rapid succession.

"That's part of the reason the raping will occur here. So someone not involved in the fantasy can keep an eye out for your signal. The other reason for bringing them here is for Gretchen. We will tie Gretchen up here in the living room spread eagle. When you've fucked your victim to the point where you need to cum, deposit your load in Gretchen. The one exception to that is if your victim has allowed anal rape by not wearing a plug, go ahead and dump your load into their ass. You can't put anything which has been in a rectum, in a pussy without washing it first. You won't have time for that, so just orgasm, then go wash up before looking for another victim.

"I for one, intend to play a victim. I'd like to know what it's like as much as possible in the event I should ever have a role in which I'm raped. If you want to be a victim, you can struggle, but don't gouge eyes, or kick the family jewels. If you're playing the rapist, don't strike your victim, except swat her ass a maximum of two times to get their cooperation or merely hold her down. Dianne, you can't be a victim for obvious reasons. You'll be tasked with pleasuring any woman who doesn't want to fantasize. Erin, you may play a victim if you wish, but your ass will be plugged in accordance with Barbara's wishes. Rosilyn, I make it your choice if you wish to participate and whether or not your ass is fucked. I know your experience with anal fucking is only what you've done the last couple days. Any anal rapist has to use lube. We don't want anyone going home with bruises or tears. We're all grown-ups and can make our own decisions on the matter. The men don't have to participate if they don't want to. Non participants are welcome to fuck Gretchen any time you get an erection. Matt, I'm hoping you'll agree to participate and I hope you'll fuck my ass if I'm taken. As I call your name, please let me know if you want to do this today.

"Sophia?"

"Yes."

"Felicity?"

"Yes."

"Maria?"

"Yes."

"Bree?"

"Yes, but not as a victim. I want to be a perp."

"Interesting. Fiona?"

"No. I think it would be too scary for me."

"Alice?"

"Yes, but I'd like a plug."

"Erin?"

"Yes."

"Rosilyn?"

"Yes, but plugged. I'd expect them to be more aggressive with the anal sex than I've experienced thus far."

"Matt?"

"What do you think, Dianne?"

"It is a fantasy. I have no problem if you want to do it."

"I'm in, I guess."

"Ray?"

"Count me in. If Matt doesn't want to fuck Chloe's ass, I'll do it."

Chloe snickered. "Couldn't win it fair and square, Ray. Now you're going to rape your way into it?"

"It's one way to get it done."

"Magnus?"

"Since the women are up for it, I guess I'm in."

"Todd?"

"I'm willing to start and see how it goes, but if I don't like how it makes me feel, I'll quit."

"Good point. The rapists can say Red Raider too and sit out any further play. Is everyone clear that Red Raider is a safe word and that the person saying it is immediately out of the game?"

They all agreed that was a good safe word and they'd all recognize and abide by it.

"Sophia, we'll need three anal plugs, rope to tie Gretchen down, and a strap-on for our female rapist. By the by, only three people max can fuck a victim, one in each hole. two if they're plugged. The person finding the victim has first choice, the second one to get there and help subdue the victim gets second choice and if there's a third hole, the third one to reach the victim gets that one. So if one of you starts fucking the victim's mouth, that's where you're ending up. You can't switch to another hole, because then the victim will be fucked twice in the mouth. That's a no-no for the game. The other rapists can help hold the victim down and legs apart, and do some breast squeezing, touching and stroking, including nipple sucking, but no more than one rapist per hole. Remember to deposit your seed in Gretchen unless you've fucked an ass. After we're ready, we'll have our aggressors start banging on the outside door for two minutes like they're trying to break in, after which they can enter. When the banging starts, the victims flee for their lives looking for safety. No clothes. We don't want anything getting torn. Fiona and Dianne will be our safety monitors until a woman is raped, then she'll join the monitors and sit out the rest of it. Does anyone have any questions? Anyone foresee problems with the rules I've just laid out?"

"All three holes don't have to be fucked at once, do they?" Todd asked. "It could be sequentially, right?"

"It can be, as long as it's a different hole each time. Your victim might like to be airtight, but they don't have a choice in the matter except to say Red Raider. If we have any problems along the way, we can stop and clarify issues which may have arisen. Fiona are you clear on the hand signal to look for if anyone can't speak?"

She opened and closed her hand several times.

"Any other questions?"

Nobody raised any other questions. Sophia went to her dungeon and got three anal plugs, lots of lube, putting it on a coffee table in the living room, a strap-on for Bree and rope to tie Gretchen down. Sophia put a couple towels under her. "Who knows what your pussy will look like by 5 PM," Sophia said. "Don't want to have to clean the carpet."

Chloe and Sophia tied Gretchen down. "Keep an eye on Gretchen, Fiona. She can say Red Raider too. Release her bonds if she says it," Chloe added.

She put the plugs in Erin, Rosilyn and Alice, kissing each of them when she'd inserted it. "Rapists, I guess we're ready. Go to the garage since you're all naked and start banging on the door leading into the house. With the first bang, we've got two minutes to hide before you come in. We call the fantasy at five unless everyone playing has been raped before then. You might not want to hide with another person, because then they've got two of you at once."

The rapists went to the garage and thirty seconds later, banged hard on the door, followed by a couple others, but then they just waited. Everyone scattered, those more familiar with the house such as Sophia and her two friends moving more confidently for a hiding place. Alice went out to the pool and slipped down a ladder into the water, hugging the side closest to the house. Rosilyn headed for the basement, figuring she'd have more time to look for a hiding place before anyone came down there. Erin took what seemed to be a poor hiding place close to the garage and Dianne thought she'd be caught quickly, but the reason why was apparent when the group came storming into the house as a group and Erin was able to slip out into the garage behind them. Since that's where they came in, they might not look there until the end.

They looked around the living room first, finding no one there but non-participants. At which point, Matt told them to split up and call for help if they found someone. Magnus stuck his head out into the patio, but not seeing anything someone could hide behind, started searching the kitchen, dining room area, so it looked like Alice might be safe for awhile. Bree and Todd headed for the basement and Matt and Ray started searching the bedrooms.

It took fifteen minutes for Ray to shout out, "Found one, hiding in the closet. Hold still, bitch, if you know what's good for you." There were two loud smacks. "You can have more of that if you want. Come along." Matt went to help and they soon dragged Felicity into the living room and Magnus quickly joined them. "Help me hold this spitfire down. I'm fucking her cunt. Whoever wants her ass, grease it up."

"Please don't rape me, sir. I've got money, I can pay you."

"Don't worry, we'll take your money too," Magnus said. "I'll fuck her ass unless you want it, Matt?"

"You fucktard, don't use our names, now we'll have to kill her. Take her ass," Matt said, sliding into the role. "I'll fuck this MILF's mouth, smear her lipstick a little."

Ray was already hard and they had no problem forcing Felicity down over his cock. She moaned. "Little bitch is hot for my black dick," Ray said, getting into his rapist role. "Rape her ass, Magnus."

"I said, don't use our names," Matt said.

"We already have to kill her. What difference does it make?"

"Because the others might hear. We'll have to kill all of them."

"After killing one, we can't leave any witnesses anyway," Ray said, laughing. "Rape 'em all, kill 'em all."

"Don't kill me," Felicity pleaded. "I'll do anything you want. I won't tell the police anything, I promise."

"Then pull your ass cheeks apart," Magnus said, "because I'm definitely fucking this fine ass."

Felicity reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart and Magnus liberally spread lube over her pucker and his cock and eased his dick inside her. It was the first double penetration of Felicity's life and she couldn't believe how full she was. Matt made the trifecta complete when he pushed his cock through her lips and toward the back of her throat, gagging her. Matt left his cock there for a few seconds, then pulled out, letting her take a couple breaths, then plunging into her mouth again. Felicity couldn't believe the orgasms she began having as the three young men fucked her for and aft, cocks in every hole. Matt was getting deeper down her throat with every stroke. She'd never deep throated anyone before, but Matt was about to have all eight inches of his cock tickling her tonsils. They fucked her for ten minutes, Matt pulling out of her throat first and burying his cock deep in Gretchen before exploding in his own orgasm. Felicity was disappointed he didn't deposit his sperm in her gullet.

"Are you almost done, Magnus," Ray said, "because I'm about to pop a cork on this load."

"A couple seconds," Magnus panted. He groaned and froze, his prick pulsing in Felicity's fundament. A couple minutes later, he pulled out and Ray pushed Felicity off him so he could add his cum to the swamp in Gretchen's pussy, groaning with each throb of his dick. Matt, knowing this was probably pretty similar to a BDSM scene and Felicity might be experiencing some sub drop, helped her to her feet and held her for a couple minutes, telling her how brave she was and how well she fought and how much they'd enjoyed her. He led her to the couch used a towel to wipe her down and asked Dianne and Fiona to keep petting her and talking to her, telling Dianne she might experience sub drop. Dianne knew what to do and cradled Felicity in her arms whispering soothing words into her ears. Magnus went to wash his cock.

Bree called out from the basement. "Got one, found her hiding in the furnace room. She's putting up a struggle. We can use a little help down here."

When the other three reached the basement, Todd and Bree had hold of Rosilyn's arms, but neither one of them were particularly strong, so Rosilyn could almost pull away when she struggled. Ray and Magnus grabbed her legs and hoisted them in the air and Matt helped the other two grab her arms and they carried her up the stairs. Magnus smacked her ass once. "Quit struggling, bitch. You'll make us drop you down the stairs. Accept it. You're going to get raped."

Rosilyn quit struggling because she knew Magnus was right and she could get dropped if she wasn't careful. They carried her into the living room and set her on the floor. Magnus and Ray pulled her legs apart and Bree applied lube to her strap-on and pushed into Rosilyn's cunt. She could probably have gotten away without using lube as Rosilyn was very wet. Matt held her hands down above her head and Todd turned her head to face him and shoved his cock in her mouth. Neither one of them fucked her as hard as they could have, but they made sure Rosilyn knew she was getting fucked at both ends, Bree sucking on her nipples as she plowed into her pussy. Rosilyn orgasmed a few times during her fucking. At some point, Todd had to use Gretchen to finish off, but the thing about plastic was, it didn't cum and it didn't flag and Bree could continue fucking her for several minutes. When Bree pulled out, Matt whispered to her about sub drop and told her to take Rosilyn to the couch, clean her up a little and tell her how much she enjoyed fucking her.

"Dianne will know what to do, but you should do some yourself since you were looking her in the face when you fucked her."

Bree nodded and did as Matt suggested. "Did you search the whole basement, Todd, or do we need to go back there for the rest?"

"We searched the whole basement before finding Roz in the furnace room. I suppose there could have been another one in there, because we quit looking once we found Rosilyn."

"We'll leave it for now. We've got more places to search up here. We'll do further search down there if we don't find everyone else up here. Bree join us as soon as you're sure Roz is okay."

"I want to know where Chloe went," Ray said. "I want to sink my cock in her in the worst way. She sure knew how to suck my nuts."

They searched a family room/entertainment room and Matt found Maria lying on top of the stereo/TV cabinet. It had molding around the top that covered most of her body, but not enough someone tall like Matt couldn't see her butt sticking up. She was the only one small enough to lie flat on it. She struggled when they started to pull her down and Matt smacked her ass a couple times, cooling her off.

"I'm fucking this bitch's cunt," Matt said.

"I'll take her ass. How the hell did she get up there?" Ray said. "Did she step on the shelves to climb up there. There's no ladder or step stool. I don't think she chinned herself over the top."

"The shelves are pretty sturdy," Matt said, "but I think she had to have help getting up there. Keep searching. I'll bet someone else is in this room."

Todd was looking in the closet. "There's a bunch of boxes and stuff stacked in here."

"Pull them out. Maybe someone's behind the boxes."

Todd started pulling boxes out. "Bingo. Another MILF here, help me drag her out. I get her ass."

Magnus went into the closet and together they dragged Sophia out into the room. She put up a brief struggle until Todd smacked her ass a couple times. "So far, all you're getting is a fucking. Keep fighting, and it could be worse."

"You fucking bastards," Sophia hissed. "How dare you break into my home?"

"Fucking is right, cunt. You're going to have something fucking every one of your fuck holes," Ray said. "Welcome to the rape-o-rama. Maybe I'll shove my dick so far down your throat you can't mouth off."

"Be careful I don't bite it off, you son-of-a-bitch."

"I could knock all your teeth down your throat, then what would you have to bite with." Ray grabbed her hair and shook her head a little. "You're going to get fucked. You might as well lie back and enjoy it like the whore you are."

Bree came into the room hearing them nattering. "What have we got here?" Bree said.

"A couple bitches trying to escape the righteous fucking they're about to get," Matt said. Both of their cunts and asses are claimed, but their mouths are still vacant. Pick one. Hell pick two."

"Wait a minute," Ray said. "Maybe after I fuck the Hispanic hottie's ass, I'll fuck the mouthy one's mouth."

"You disgusting pervert," Sophia said. "No fucking way."

"Almost has to happen now," Ray said, "since she's decided to challenge me."

Both women were taken to the living room where Fiona, Dianne, Rosilyn and Felicity were drinking more champagne and the two victims were telling the others about how the fantasy worked for them. They stopped talking and watched as Matt and Ray sandwiched Maria between them and took her pussy and ass, making her squeal. Then Bree spread her thighs around Maria's face and gripping Maria's hair in both hands, started grinding her pussy on Maria's face.

Magnus was lying on the floor with Sophia riding him and Todd was up her bum fucking her like a jack hammer. All the men had cum multiple times today and weren't cumming again too soon and the women were enjoying multiple orgasms as they were fucked. Ray was the first to cum, sharing Maria's small body with Matt's sizable prick while driving hard thrusts into Maria's tight ass and watching Maria lick Bree's moist snatch. Ray kept remembering what he'd said to Sophia about fucking her mouth after cumming in Maria's ass. Their interplay had aroused him a lot. He pumped his load deep in Maria's rectum. He looked over at Sophia, getting double penetrated by Magnus and Todd. Her mouth was available.

He pulled out and walked in front of Sophia with his cum covered cock dangling in front of her face, still half-hard. "Make sure you've got a good grip on her, boys. I'm going to fuck this bitch's mouth."

"Please, no. Don't fuck my mouth with your cock, sir. You've just been fucking Maria's ass."

"You shouldn't have been so fucking mouthy when we caught you. Pinch her nipples, Magnus, until she opens her mouth."

"I'm sorry I was so disrespectful. Please don't. I can't. I'll be sick."

Ray grabbed a handful of hair. "Open."

Magnus started pinching Sophia's nipples, making her whimper. Ray didn't force his cock onto her lips. This was still a fantasy and something Sophia would need to do on her own. She could still say 'Red Raider' but that would stop everything happening to her. "Open," Ray said again. His cock had started swelling again, imagining Sophia sucking his cock. It was rising, pointed straight at her face. "Open up, bitch. Suck my cock." He still had a handful of hair.