Tag You're it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

"Shocked yes, but it made you horny too," Sharon teased. "I know, because I can always see it in your face when you are. Tell me you didn't later on masturbate while thinking about what I shared with you either!"

There was a momentary pause of silence, and then I heard mom laugh. "You know me too well," she admitted. "Yes...I did in fact, thanks to your gift to me. But that still doesn't change anything Sharon, I just can't tell you about it, not yet anyway. Not until I've come to better terms with it myself!"

"You know I'm not going to let up until you tell me," Sharon warned, "Especially now that you've got my curiosity up. Obviously that perpetual smile on your face has something to do with it, I haven't seen you look this happy in months!"

That one did make me smile, but I also decided it was now time to make an appearance, have a little fun with this, and see just how flustered I could make mom feel in front of Sharon without giving too much away. I retreated back up the stairs quietly, and then proceeded on back down the stairs normally. Sure enough, they both heard me long before I had come into the kitchen, mom already pouring me a fresh cup of coffee even before I entered. I watched her sit that down, likewise adding a few additional cookies to the plate they'd been eating from.

"Much better!" Mom grinned as I came in and sat down. She turned towards Sharon. "He had a bit of a late night last night if you know what I mean," she said winking at her, though likewise tossing me a cautious look too.

"Oh, I see," Sharon laughed. "Not surprised by that either," she said looking at me with a more than friendly gleam in her eyes as she did so. "Ah...to be young again I suppose."

"Yeah well...I'm a lot more inexperienced than you might think," I actually found myself sharing with them both. "In fact...I just got my first ever blow-job last night, and it was incredible too!"

"Daniel!" My mother half screamed out, her face suddenly going ashen, though all Sharon did was laugh hysterically at my honest declaration.

"God...I remember giving my first blow job to a young kid a few years back, most incredible experience of my life, and even though he came within seconds after I'd even started, I still remember how erotic that was to this very day!"

"Sharon!" Mom now exclaimed once again, her face going from totally bloodless in color, to suddenly near purple.

Once again Sharon laughed teasing her. "Oh come on now Sam, Daniel's certainly not a kid any more, and even if he's your own son, you should start looking at him more like an adult."

Hearing those words almost made me cough to death, especially looking over and seeing the look on mom's face as she stood there looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Ok, so what am I missing here?" Sharon asked seeing her reaction, and then mine. There was a terminal long pause, neither one of us saying a thing, simply looking at one another with knowing expressions on our faces. "Oh my God!"

Sharon looked back over towards me, her eyebrows raised in question. All I could think of to do was sit there and grin somewhat stupidly.

"Oh my God! You did...didn't you?" Sharon said now looking away from me, back to my mother who looked like she was about to pass out at any moment. "You sucked your sons cock!"

It wasn't just hearing her say it, but the way she had said it I found both interesting as well as arousing. She wasn't appalled, or shocked in a bad way by realizing it. Surprised yes, certainly that, but she now smiled devilishly as she locked her eyes now on my mother.

"So...how was it Sam?" she grinned, only then turning to look at me. "Or should I be asking you that instead?"

"Well, like I said," I began only then daring to look back up towards my mother, who continued to stand there, mouth open looking about to faint. "It was the best fucking experience of my life!"

This time mom didn't say a word, even about my language, though Sharon once again burst out laughing. "Oh for hells sakes Samantha, sit down before you fall down!" she admonished her.

"I can't believe..." mom finally stammered, once again causing Sharon to laugh.

"What, that I'm not totally surprised or as shocked by this as you thought I would be? Surprised yes sweetie, but only because it's you. Hell honey, if I had a son even half as good looking as Daniel is, I'd have probably done the same thing myself, and long before now too! Frankly, I'm not all that surprised that it did either! The two of you have always been close, especially after that terrible mess with your husband. But seeing you finally smiling again, especially after what must have happened last night, then as far as I'm concerned, whatever goes on between the two of you is perfectly fine by me. As a matter of fact, I'd give a month's pay just to see you two together!"

Once again mom now sat, staring at her friend. "Sharon! You're not serious...are you?" she asked.

I don't think she really was until mom said that. "Dead serious!" she suddenly announced. "I'd love seeing the two of you together!"

I stood at that moment, the opportunity one that I felt was too good to pass up. At first, mom didn't realize my intentions as I'd picked up my coffee mug as though going over to pour myself a fresh one. I set it down on the counter instead, coming up from behind her. I leaned over, as Sharon watched me do so, smiling knowingly. I then kissed mom's neck, my hands reaching around in front of her to land upon her breasts where I gave each one a friendly little squeeze.

"Tag mom...now you're it!"

Sharon's look was questioning at the statement. I saw mom's eyes close, her mouth trying to work. "We...we can't Daniel, not really, not in front of Sharon, we just can't!"

I needn't have answered however, and didn't, as Sharon answered for the both of us. "Oh yes you can sweetie, please?" she actually asked. "I was serious Sam, that's something I would truly love to see myself!" And then with that, she reached up, undoing her blouse soon after exposing her breasts as she sat touching herself. "Though I do hope you don't mind me enjoying myself while I do so," she grinned hotly.

That settled it for me at least. Before mom could object or say anything further, I released her breasts, now likewise beginning to undo the buttons on the blouse she was wearing, finally exposing her lacy bra clad breasts which my hands immediately went back to caressing and playing with.

"Not here," she finally moaned excitedly. "Upstairs!"

**

The three of us raced upstairs to mom's bedroom. By the time we got there, Sharon was half naked already.

"Where's that vibrator I got you?" She asked.

"There, in the drawer," I said pointing, and then realized what I'd just done. Sharon gave me a curious look, and then smiled. I turned towards mom, shrugging my shoulders. "What can I say?" I grinned. "I was curious." She tried giving me a stern look, but then cracked up and laughed.

"I guess I should have known better...knowing you," she said, and then removed the rest of her clothing just as Sharon and I had done, slipping onto the bed. I looked over appreciatively at Sharon as she took a seat in one of the large comfortable armchairs in mom's room. Almost immediately she threw one leg obscenely over the arm of the chair, her very shaved pussy literally winking at me. Sharon too had nice breasts, a bit smaller perhaps than mom's, each capped with a very pink somewhat smaller nipple, but just like moms, both were tingly hard.

"Ready whenever you are!" Sharon announced lustfully. "And don't mind me...I tend to moan and groan a lot whenever I'm enjoying myself," she again giggled.

I crawled in between mom's legs, once again staring at that beautiful precious cunt of hers. "Bend your knees," I said, watching as she did, seeing her lips suddenly spread, swelling and getting all pink and puffy again the way I'd seen them do the first time I had ever touched her. I settled myself in then, reaching up, my hands surrounding each one of her breasts just as my tongue began to dance and slide up and down her rapidly moistening split.

"Ohhhhh!" Sharon moaned from off the side though I didn't turn to look at her, too happily consumed with the delicious taste of my mother's cunt as I lay there lapping it. Mom was moaning too however, deliriously so, her hands already on top of my head, fingers wrapping knots of my hair around them as I continued licking and sucking her. I reveled in the hardness of her twin nipples as I pulled and played with them. It was as though there was a direct line of current running from each all the way down to her cunt, it seemed to spasm, clench and pulsate each and every time that I thumbed or tweaked her hard erect nipples.

"Oh baby! Baby!" Mom mewled out erotically. "That's it baby yes...eat your mommies pussy!" she said forgetting for a moment that Sharon was sitting there perhaps and could overhear everything we said or did.

"Oh fuck!" Sharon exclaimed wantonly. "You have any idea how fucking hot it was to hear you say that?" she asked. I could hear the whir of the toy as she busily used it against herself.

Mom answered that with another statement, laughing somewhat nervously as she did so. "Yes...and my son's cock is fucking delicious too!" she told her. Once again Sharon moaned and I heard the pummeling of her cunt with the toy as she sloppily used it against herself.

Meanwhile I was once again in heaven, the taste of my mother's cunt, the sweetness of her nectar as it flowed from within, now pouring into my mouth in thick little drools that made me feel intoxicated, my head dizzy with the erotic atmosphere we'd created. I let go of one of her tits, my fingers now sliding inside her, and though I didn't know it, or understand it at the time, I had found mother's "G" spot, stroking the spongy soft little spot inside. She groaned deliriously as I did that, "Fuck, oh fuck...fuck...fuck!" she cried out in raptured bliss, just as Sharon did sitting beside us, doing the same.

Though my cock was threatening to poke a hole in the mattress, I continued to tongue-fuck mom's cunt, curling it, stabbing it inside her as far as I could, then resting as I merely licked it, or sucked her clit, which had by, now swollen to nearly twice its size. As I had done to her breasts, I suckled her clit, softly at first, but as her hands and fingers dug even more urgently into my scalp, I then intensified the pull on it, drawing her ass literally up off the bed as I did so.

I heard as well sensed it when Sharon stood up, walking over towards the bed. I glanced up briefly, saw her hands reaching over, now kneading mom's breasts. I saw mother's eyes open in surprise momentarily, closing again however as she succumbed to the pleasure my lips and mouth were giving her. I lay looking up, watching the hot wanton expression on Sharon's face as she sat there looking at the two of us, me eating my mother's cunt, she playing and toying with her breasts as I did so, the whir of the vibrator now held deeply inside Sharon's cunt as mom reached over taking it within her hand, now fucking her very best friend with it as she sat there.

The sexual intensity of the moment couldn't last, and it didn't. Whatever my fingers were doing seemed to trigger something deep within my mother, taking her by surprise before she even realized what I'd been doing or what was happening. She just simply screamed, arching her back. I held on for dear life, my lips once again clamped firmly around and about her clit, sucking it as hard as I could. My fingers still walking inside her cunt simultaneously as the first streams of her spending seemed to explode from her pussy. Even Sharon was surprised at this, seeing the almost misty like spray suddenly surge from the opening of mother's creamy rich quim, drenching us both.

"Good God Sam!" Sharon cried out enthusiastically, "Cum sweetie! Cum!" And then she was doing the same. No doubt the sensation of my mother fucking her cunt with the toy helped, but I had damn near climaxed myself, having not as yet even been touched though the bed rubbing against my hard stiff prick nearly brought that about. But there was no doubt whatsoever for either one of us, that the sight of mom's pussy suddenly spending itself in several wet spurting ejaculates had caused Sharon in joining her, and nearly myself.

Too sensitive for me to continue, mom finally pushed me away, curling up into a small ball momentarily, still shuddering, still throbbing as a series of mini little orgasms wracked her entire body even though no one at the moment was even touching her.

I finally rolled over onto my back, my cock hard and stiff, purpler in color than I had ever seen it with the head looking about as angry as it had ever been.

"Wow," Sharon moaned softly while looking at it. "That's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen before in my life!" she said simply. I felt embarrassed by that, once again rolling over and sitting up, but not before mom had. I reached up, placing the tip of my finger against the still moist area of her split.

"Tag, you're it!" I announced.

"What would you like?" She began, now looking over towards Sharon, including her as she spoke. "From either one of us?"

Tempting as that was, there was only one thing I truly wanted at that moment. "You know what I want," I told her as I now knelt between her legs, my hard stiff prick dripping with desire, the thin streamer of cum-drool already suspended between us, connecting the two of us together long before I had even touched her directly with my prick.

"You sure?" she asked. "Maybe you'd rather save something like that for a future girl friend or lover, and not your own mother," she spoke. Sharon sat in total silence, just watching, wondering curiously, perhaps even hopefully at my answer.

"I'm sure mom...right now, the only person I can imagine taking my virginity, would be you." Without another word, I felt mom's hand reach around taking my cock in hand, placing it at the opening of her wet glistening sex. She herself placed the head of my dick just inside. I felt the warmth of her neither lips kissing it, surrounding themselves about it.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me Daniel...fuck me."

I slid inside her, slowly...allowing myself the pleasure and the opportunity to experience each and every inch of the ecstasy I felt as I slid inside her. I could not believe the sensation. The heat, the warmth, the slick slippery sucking of her cunt as it greeted my cock welcomingly. The same cunt that had once berthed me, the same sweet cunt I had now devoured with my mouth, and in which I now slid my hard stiff dick inside.

Sharon moaned, her fingers once again busy on her own cunt, unabashedly finger-fucking herself, her hands busy at her breasts, watching us, watching as my mother deflowered her own son for the very first time.

Even Sharon seemed to shimmer away into nothingness for the moment. The only sensation I had or was even aware of was the sound of mom's breath, quickening with every thrust, the arch of her back, her pelvis slowly rotating, greeting me each and every time I withdrew, plunging in again into the depths of her soul, her being, her entirety. I don't know how I was able to last, certainly far longer than I would have thought, though the urge to finally spill myself grew stronger with each passing moment.

"You...you can't cum in me," she announced sadly hesitating briefly before saying it. "I'm not...safe," she announced openly. I knew what she meant, and understood that, the sensation already boiling within my balls, only seconds away now from exploding. "Fuck my tits Daniel, fuck my tits and cum," she then urged.

Too close to delay, I pulled out, hurriedly repositioning myself, resting my rigid staff between the sweet valley of her breasts, which Sharon now helped in creating, holding mom's tits together in her own hands as my prick began the final assault upon them. Together now, side by side, Sharon placed her head next to mom's expectantly watching, waiting as I thrust the last few final times between those magnificent breasts.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! Here it cums!" I cried out, and then felt my eyes close involuntarily, the pleasure far too great for that first moment to keep them from doing so. Only after the first did I open them again, watching now as my prick spewed forth a torrent of cream. Both mother and Sharon happily, excitedly, catching my spunk with their mouths as I poured out my pleasures, the forcefulness drenching the two of them entirely.

Exhausted, I sat back on my haunches, my prick still dripping, still semi erect.

Watching them kiss, watching as they each licked off the stickiness of my climax from one another's faces, soon after sharing it with one another had given a renewed, very surprised firmness to my rapidly reawakening erection. I waited patiently watching, finally locking eyes with my mother. It was as though we'd both been thinking the same thing at the very same time. I reached over, just as she did, each one of us placing a hand on one of Sharon's breasts, smiling at her as we did, as we spoke.

"Tag, you're it."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers