Take On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew this posture all too well from various pictures of her years ago. It was the same expression he had witnessed time and time again from re-watching her 'Toxic' music video over the years. Josh took a deep breath as Britney quit stroking his cock only to bring it back into her mouth. This time she moved her hand away and pushed her lips all the way down to deepthroat every last inch of his fuck stick. She choked at first, gagging over his length before pulling her lips back up to the head. Josh heard another popping sound like the one before as Britney pulled her lips free of his cock. A few strands of her saliva dripped from his glistening pole before she locked eyes with him and began to furiously bob her head up and down, sucking his cock faster. She wrapped her right hand fingers around it, wanking him in perfect sync with her lips to give him double the pleasure.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Upon hearing his loud screams, Britney knew that she was close to forcing Josh into an early orgasm already. Still sucking his cock, she bobbed her lips up and down a few more times before coming back off his rod with another popping noise. Her big brown eyes looked up at him as strands of saliva were dripping from the corners of her mouth. Small drops of pre-cum oozed from the head of his big dick. To say Josh was impressed with her cock sucking skills was a complete understatement. Grabbing his cock again, Britney held it up to her face, just to demonstrate the length. The head of his slobber-coated shaft extended up to her left temple.

"Just look how big this fuckin' cock is!"

Like before, her southern accent was heard loudly. Britney flicked her tongue over her upper lip and then began to beat his cock up against the left cheek of her face. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed while she let out a soft whimpering moan, teasing him with such actions. She came to a halt and then removed her hand from his cock before rising up from the floor. Josh took a step back as Britney moved her hands over her booty shorts and slid the zipper down. She gave him a grin before speaking once more.

"Ready now, baby? Are you ready to take on me?"

"Fuck yeah, Britney!"

It felt wonderful to hear her call him baby, but more than anything Josh was impressed with the word play of that special song he adored so dearly. After Britney had shoved her shorts down and stepped her bare feet out of them, Josh watched her push down the red thong she was wearing, allowing it to fall down to her ankles and expose her shaved pink pussy before his eyes. While he was busy studying her moist heat, Britney brought her hands behind her back and undid the top covering her breasts before pulling it away before freeing her great big tits from a lacy red bra that contained them. There she was, the woman of his dreams standing before him without a shred of clothing covering her tight fit lustful body. Josh watched as Britney laid her back down on the bed, offering a perfect position for him to move between her legs and slide his long cock directly into her loving cup. It was apparent this is where she wanted from him.

"Come on over here and take me on, lover boy."

She didn't have to call to him with her words, for Josh was already making the foot steps close to join her. Britney spread her legs out as she gazed up at him. Josh's eyes were surveying over her gorgeous tight fit body. This was perfection in the form of a female body. Nothing came close to this in Josh's opinion. Grinning to himself, he grabbed his cock with his right hand and began to slowly guide it into Britney's warm and waiting pussy. She dropped her lower lip, moaning as she felt the first few inches slipping in.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it. Slide that big cock inside me. Remember what I told you. If you fuck me real good, we might be doing this again in the future. I wanna see the best you've got to offer."

Her words were a subtle reminder but translated to a different message in Josh's mind. Don't screw this up. Those were the only words he could tell himself as he bit down on his lower lip and was ready to give Britney all the pleasure she was expecting from him. Bucking his hips forward, he moved both of his hands away to softly caress the skin of her muscular legs. Britney gasped, flashing her perfect white teeth at him as she moaned.

"There you go. I want you to fuck that pussy, Josh. Fuck it hard like a real lover boy would do for a woman. Give me that cock, I need it."

As he began to thrust, Britney moaned once more. She moved her hands beyond her head and began to undo her pony tail wrap.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Just remember this, when you're ready to cum for me, I want you to pull out and let me jack you off. Can you remember that?"

"Yes, Britney! Don't worry, I'm gonna remember."

"Good, I'm looking forward to it. Now fuck me, Josh! Fuck me!!"

After screaming at him, she slung the pony tail band across the room as her long blonde hair was now undone laying over the blue sheets of the bed. Josh brought his hands down to grip her sides, pounding his cock into her tight cunt with each hard thrust.

"That's it, that's it! Just like that!!"

Britney raised her arms up, spreading them over the bed as Josh continued to buck his hips hard and slam his long cock into her pussy. Over and over, he continued to give her every inch of his swollen dick, pounding it into her tight pussy. His eyes glanced up to see her large breasts bouncing and shaking with each thrust he made to send his cock inside her. He gritted his teeth, grunting as Britney was now screaming his name.

"FUCK ME, JOSH!! OHHHHHH YEAH, FUCK THAT PUSSY HARD!! GIMME YOUR BIG FUCKIN' COCK!!"

The inflection came out from her raised voice, slightly slurring her speech. The true test had already commenced as Josh was giving Britney all she could handle with his lengthy dick pumping into her pussy. As her breasts were bouncing and shaking before him, he wanted to place his hands over them but didn't. Josh's hands remained gripping her sides.

"YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! FUCK ME, JOSH!! JUST LIKE THAT!!"

She knew he wouldn't be able to force her into a climax before blowing his own load. Not after the pleasure she had given him earlier with her mouth. It was a miracle for Josh that he had yet to cum, but the time was drawing closer with each thrust he sent into her. Grunting to himself, Josh's hands slipped from where he had been holding her sides. He pushed his palms down into the light blue colored sheets of the bed, gritting his teeth as he tried to hold off for as long as possible. He didn't want to cum, not just yet.

"God-fucking-dammit, Britney! You're so tight!"

Josh cried out his words as he began to slow down. Britney knew just the reason he had suddenly lost his faster pace. He was about to blow his load but would he remember to pull out? Britney wasn't certain. She knew men could get lost in the feeling of pleasure, so she had to remind him just to sure.

"Pull out! Pull that fuckin' cock out and let me jack you off!"

Reaching her right hand down, Britney flicked her tongue while she watched Josh tak one step back and pull his cock free from her pussy. She wasted no time wrapping her fingers tightly around his wet pole and then jerking it back and forth. He moved his hands near her thighs, watching her hand pump and down his shaft while Britney yelled to him.

"Cum on me, Josh!"

"Ohhhhh, god! Ohhhhhhh yeah, Britney! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

He clenched his teeth after screaming as his cock exploded from the touch of her hand. A thick wad of cum went flying out of his rod before plastering Britney's stomach in the warm gooey mess. She continued to quickly wank his cock within her tight grip, causing her own breasts to slightly jiggle. Another string went flying out of his cock and streaking up to her left breast.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah! Your cum feels so fucking warm over me. Make a mess with this cock."

Britney giggled after finishing her words, still pumping his shaft back and forth with her tight grip. Some of his cum went over the sheets but most of it was splattered across her stomach, going up to her breasts. Josh was out of breath, watching at the mess created over her smooth skin. Britney didn't stop until she could no longer squeeze any drops of cum from his cock. Her stomach had become drenched in a painting of his thick semen with various lines and wads. A smile slowly formed over her lips as she let go of his drained dick and then used her right hand to collect a scoop of his cum over her finger tips. Josh caught his breath while watching her feed the tips of her cum covered fingers past her lips.

"How's it taste?"

"It tastes delicious, mmmmmmmmm."

Josh watched her throat as he witnessed the movement to tell him that she had swallowed down his cum. Britney then used her hand to scoop up more of his cum and feed it to her mouth again. He was still fatigued, needing to recover from such a powerful orgasm before he would be prepared for another round of fucking. After Britney had licked her hand clean, she repeated the process to scoop up more cum. In a second glance at Josh, she could see the exhaustion with his facial expression. She had yet to cum but had an idea in mind that would undoubtedly get him ready to fuck her again.

"Sit down next to me, baby. I'm about to do a little somethin' for ya. Just watch me, you're gonna love this."

"Oh, do you?"

Letting out a sigh of relief, Josh sat down next to her left side making sure to avoid the strands of cum staining over the bed sheets. It took Britney only two more attempts at using her hand to scoop up the cum from her stomach before she had successfully cleaned her skin and fed it into her mouth. She leaned over and brushed her lips to his. Josh leaned forward a bit as they began to kiss. What began as small kisses soon became a passionate one when Britney slipped her tongue into his mouth. He closed his eyes, embracing her passionate lust as their tongues touched. After a moment Britney broke the kiss and gave him a goofy smile across her lips before she slid off the bed and down to her knees. Luckily for her, the bed wasn't positioned too high up from the floor. It offered a good position for Britney to rest on her knees and pleasure Josh from between his legs. He figured that she wanted his cock in her mouth again once she reached back up and wrapped her right hand back around it. Straightening up from the bed, he moved down a bit so his feet were touching the floor.

"You just can't get enough of my cock, huh?"

His words prompted her to glance up into his eyes while her hand moved up and down the shaft. She raised her eyebrows before replying.

"It's a great cock. Didn't I tell you that?"

"Second time you've informed me of that, babe."

"I love a strong, sexy man with a big fucking cock."

She broke eye contact off from him to glance down into the extensive length of his dick. Britney parted her lips and licked over the head while counting. One, two and three was her limit. He had no idea what she had planned and that was part of the surprise. She hoped to fool him into believing that he was about to get a second blow job from her but she had something different planned instead. Squeezing her lips around the head, Britney moaned while moving her hands down below to push over her big tits. With her hair undone from the pony tail, Britney had a familiar face that brought a rush of nostalgia into Josh's mind. That signature golden hair was something that never failed to make him smile. After a minute of sucking on his cock, she pulled her lips up to release it with a slight pop. Britney then moved her hands over her breasts, bringing them up before using her right hand to tuck his shaft right between them. His expression changed to one of a sudden surprise. Britney smiled up at him.

"You wanna fuck these tits, lover boy? Mmmmmm, I've caught you starring at them all day."

How could he deny such a treat? She knew he wouldn't resist this pleasure. Britney licked her lips, holding her breasts together as she began to move them up and down. She squeezed her tits harder, feeling every inch of his dick between them. Josh's mouth was gaping open as he then moaned aloud at the feeling of his cock pumping between her lovely tits.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck. That feels so amazing."

"You like big tits huh, Josh?"

She spoke just before pumping her breasts down. Josh was caught in a bind of trying to concentrate his view on the action with her tits and not gaze up into her gorgeous face. Those big brown eyes gazed at him, almost as if Britney could see into his soul.

"Fuck yeah I do. You've got a great set of boobs, Britney. You know that, right?"

"Mmmmmhhhmmmm. Damn right, I know that! They're my tits after all!"

Had it not been for the feeling of such wondrous pleasure, Josh could've laughed at her goofy response. Slowly, she moved her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them. Josh took in a deep breath, licking his lips as he watched Britney work at a steady pace. With each pump she made down, the head of his cock would poke up. As she began to work her tits at a faster speed, Britney took her eyes away from him only to glance down and watch the head of his thick shaft poke up. She parted her lips, lashing her tongue at the head each time she had the chance. All Josh could do was throw his head back and moan at this wonderful pleasure.

"Ohhhhh my god. This is so fucking amazing. I love your tits, Britney. Ohhhhh man, work 'em on me."

His request was already fulfilled as Britney had no desire to quit, at least for the next minute or so. She stopped licking the head of his dick and lifted her head to look back into his face. Still moving her breasts up and down, she began to tease him with her soft voice.

"You like that, Josh?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Mmmmmmmm, your big fuckin' cock feels so good pumping between my tits. I knew you were gonna love this."

Pushing her lips together, she pretended as if she wanted to kiss him while still pumping those large boobs up and down his long cock. By now Britney needed to feel him doing something with her pussy down below. It was only fair after the pleasure she was giving him at this moment. She came to a stop, letting go of her breasts only to wrap her right hand back around his cock and kiss the head. Britney felt that she was in control for the next position she wanted to test with this handsome stud. Rising up from the floor, she ordered him with her words.

"Lay down for me, I'm about to get on top."

"Are you gonna ride my cock, Britney?"

With a smirk on her face, she shook her head to him.

"Nope! I wanna see if you can eat pussy good enough to make me scream."

This wasn't the answer Josh had anticipated from her. Time and time again, Britney had proven that she could surprise him with such lascivious desires. Climbing back up on the bed, Britney turned around to face his cock while Josh moved his hands over her hips to help her around to complete this sixty-nine position. She slid her left hand thumb and index finger in position around his cock, holding it up to spit down onto it. Josh felt her saliva hit his rod while moving her around. A string of drool dangled from Britney's bottom lip while she moved her right leg over him. Josh leaned down on his back once he caught sight of her wet pussy hovering precisely above his face. He didn't waste any time striking his tongue across the sensitive part of her clit. With Britney laying down over him, Josh moved his hands to grip her thick ass cheeks from above while feeling her breathing down onto his cock from below.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. Come on, I wanna feel that tongue inside of me. Show me how you eat pussy, lover boy. You're a good kisser, so I've got a good feeling about this."

Her words were a command despite the subtle voice she used in speaking to him. Britney brushed her hair beyond her shoulders before planting her lips back down over his cock. Josh closed his eyes as he felt her mouth slowly taking his rod in. He parted his lips and snaked his tongue between the folds of her juicy labia. It didn't take long for the feeling of his mouth tasting her to force Britney into a harmony of moans. 'Mmmmmm, mmmm' her muffled voice was audible while her lips slowly worked up and down his thick cock. She brought her hands above, cupping his balls and playfully massaging them by rolling her fingers back and forth. Josh was in another dimension while slithering his tongue into her tasty pussy. He went slow upon the first strike, but not without shaking his tongue from within her. Her muffled cries were enough to tell him that he was doing something right. Moving his hands over her thick ass from above, he gave a squeeze at both cheeks before raising up his right hand.

As badly as he wanted to spank that ass from atop, he had lost his train of thought from Britney's magical lips. She bobbed her head up and down, taking inch after inch of his swollen cock into oral hole. Her tongue pushed up against the shaft from within her mouth while feeling the sensational bliss of his tongue darted back and forth in her pussy. There was no way for Britney to tell him in words how impressed she was with his tongue skills, for she could only show such appreciation by forcing him to moan out to her. Pushing her lips all the way down, she revealed her deep-throating skills like before. Josh's voice was muffled like her own cries. His teeth lightly raked over her pussy as he responded by slithering his tongue back into the fold. This was the act of pleasure turned into a game between the two of them. Who would reach their climax first?

Britney was confident in believing the odds were in her favor. From years of experience, she knew that her skills with sucking dick were enough to drive most men beyond the brink before they were ready. Only the best boy toys knew how make her squirt. So far and so good, Josh had left a solid impression that motivated her to furiously suck every last inch of his lengthy dick. This was an adventure in his mind. Such a journey where Josh was pushing his tongue to the limit of it's reaches, digging deep within the loving entrance of the woman he had always dreamed of. Not until Britney had felt his tongue reaching her most sensitive spot from inside her, did she begin to second guess at the chances of who would be pushed to the edge of no return. The tip of his tongue slithered through her again and again. Choking on his cock out of reaction from the feeling inside her, Britney had no other choice but to surrender this moment. Pushing her lips to the head of his cock she released it before screaming to him.

"OHHHHHHHHHH, MAKE ME CUM, JOSH!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!! EAT MAH PUSSY, OHHHHHHHH GAWD YES!!!"

The southern pronunciation and raised pitch of her voice had slurred her words in such a way from how he had previously heard. Darting his tongue into her pussy for the final stretch, he shook it from within as Britney gasped loudly.

"OHHHHH GAWDDDD!!!

She clenched her teeth and closed her eyes. With a slight growl, she gasped a second time as her orgasm was successfully reached from the work of his tongue.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!!"

The sudden rush of her love nectar gushing out and squirting into his mouth was something he could've never anticipated. Josh tried to swallow down the flood before he ended up choking and moving his face, causing Britney's warm juices to splash over his chin. It didn't take her long to recover from such a hard climax, as she crawled forward and off Josh's body while biting down on her lower lip. He moved his hands away as her body moved off him. With the palms of her hands touching the floor, Britney pushed her strength to do a forward flip in front of him. Josh raised his eyebrow, watching the swift movements of her body.