Take On Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah!"

Britney's acrobatic demonstration had thrilled Josh as he sat there witnessing it. She had flipped her body instantly, landing on her feet and standing straight up. Her great plump ass was now facing him with her legs pushed together. Raising up both her hands, Britney slapped her palms down over her powerful cheeks to make them rumble before him. With such an action, it was apparent what Britney wanted to do next.

"I love looking at your ass, babe."

"Mmmmmm, you ain't the only one. I know I don't have like a super jumbo sized ass those girls have today, but-"

Josh quickly cut her off.

"That ass is the best I've ever seen. Don't tell me someone else has one better, I refuse to hear that."

Glancing beyond her right shoulder, her golden hair whipped about. Britney smirked towards him before calling out.

"Really now? Why don't you prove it."

She turned around, stomping her bare feet back over towards the bed before she climbed up. Josh's eyes followed her as he was forced to turn around to see the position Britney was moving into. Grabbing a pillow with her left hand, she tucked it beneath her chin before laying her left cheek down upon it. Not until Britney had pushed her knees down into the bed to raise her supreme ass before him, did Josh realize what she was about to demand from him.

"Fuck my ass. If you think my big ass is the best you've ever seen, then I want you to prove it. Fuck my ass and fuck it hard, lover boy."

This was the final page of what had been a long test from Britney. Josh knew from the tone of her voice that she was expecting only the best of his efforts with this task. Rising up from his knees, Josh's eyes examined the small of her back before tracing down to see that beautiful little tramp stamp tattoo of the little fairy. His feet were planted down over the blue sheets of the bed, slightly sinking into the mattress like her knees had done. He was aware of the tattoo, as he had always admired the ink over Britney's body. Beyond the pretty art was the immense thickness of Britney's wonderful booty. His eyes narrowed down the crack of her ass before Josh focused on those firm cheeks. He placed both of his hands over her buttocks, taking in the smooth feeling of her skin before pressing his fingertips down for an ample squeeze.

"Mmmmmmm, are you gonna keep teasin' me back there, baby?"

Britney's voice was so tender. Pumping her hips out, she shook her ass before him. Josh responded by raising his right hand and smacking her ass hard. She moaned before calling out to him once again.

"No more teasing. Give mah ass dat big fuckin' cock!"

To hear her filthy words slurring in that amazing southern accent, Josh almost shot his load from the power of her voice. He bit down on his lower lip before taking in a deep breath as he wrapped his right hand around his cock. Britney reached back with her right hand, grabbing one of her thick cheeks and pulling it back. Josh responded by shoving his fat meat pole right into the crack of her ass and thrusting it forward. She whimpered softly with her lips pushed together. It wasn't until the head of his cock had pushed forward into her dark little hole, as the moment when Britney gasped.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. There ya go, get on up in there. Mmmmmmm..."

Flicking her tongue upward to her lip, Britney closed her eyes but kept her right hand palm stretched over her right side ass cheek. The sensation of feeling a long thick pole pumping into her ass was always a delightful moment. The slow pacing movements of his thrusts were only the beginning. She was confident in him, at least for this short time. The final section of her test was among the most important. Josh placed his hands down over her back, planting his thumbs side by side just above her ass as he leaned forward.

"Damn, babe! I thought that pussy was tight, but this ass? It's something else, let me tell you that."

Biting down over her lower lip, Britney had to stop herself from giggling. She didn't want to ruin this moment of the man's amazement in experiencing her plump phat ass for the first time. Moving her hand away from her right ass cheeks, Britney closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as he began to pump his fat cock in and out of that tight hole from in back.

"Ohhhhh yeah! That's it, keep going! Fuck my big ass. Mmmmmmm, let me feel that big cock stretchin' that hole hard. Fuck my ass hard, Josh! MMMMMMMM!!"

With her voice raising in pitch, Josh grunted while slamming his cock down into her ass. The acceleration of his body movements were now moving into complete force. This was what Britney wanted from him. Gritting her teeth, she growled a moan before reaching her right hand back like before.

"OHHHHHH YEAH!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!! POUND THAT BIG FUCKIN' COCK IN MAH ASS!! GAWD, YES!!"

The cadence in her voice had slurred her words once more. She moved her palm over the right cheek of her ass like before, giving it a gentle squeeze and pulling it back. From beyond her shoulder, Britney could witness the image of satisfaction painted across Josh's cute face. He breathed out, huffing and puffing while plowing her thick ass with his long meaty cock. Fortunately for her, he proved to have the stamina to match the strength within his fit body.

"GAWWDDDDD, YES!! POUND MAH ASS WITH THAT BIG FUCKIN' COCK!! GIVE ME EVERY BIT OF IT!! I NEED IT, I NEED IT SO BAD!!"

Her screaming words were nothing short of encouragement for him to continue. It seemed Britney couldn't complete a sentence without her words slurring in her sexy voice. Josh didn't stop as he pumped every inch of his long fat cock into her ass, ramming it over and over. Gritting his teeth, he let out a grunting roar of bliss. The feeling of his hot seed pushing through his veins was the only thing he feared at this point. He had a different idea in mind for the second load that would soon come rushing out of his pole. Britney also had her own plan in mind. A little something that would be the final question at the end of this long winding test. Closing her eyes, she embraced the rush of excitement with his giant cock ramming her ass back and forth.

"YESSSSS, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHH GAWDDD, YESSSSSS!!"

A bead of sweat dripped from Josh's forehead while he moved his hands up the sides of Britney's voluptuous body. He slowed down a bit, realizing that he had a scarce amount of time before the eruption of his dick from within her. Reacting out of pure instinct, he came to a complete stop from within her ass and raised both of his hands. His palms came crashing down over her firm skin for a double spank. Britney gasped, for she knew with his sudden halt that he had to be close. She could've nearly concluded the very moment of him stepping back and carefully pulling his cock from the hole between her thick cheeks. She turned around to see the look of fatigue across his face.

"Britney, I'm gonna fucking cum real soon. I wanna-"

She cut him off from speaking.

"Hold on and let me get back down on the floor. I want you to cum all over my fuckin' face!"

How in the fuck did she know? Josh couldn't speak aloud at how astonished he was that Britney had seemingly guessed just where he wanted his seed to go over her this time. Crawling up from the bed, she quickly moved to place her feet back down over the floor before moving down to her knees. Josh followed behind her movements, standing in front of Britney before she wrapped her hands around his swollen cock. For what was the final time in today's hours, he was able to witness her parting her lips and sliding his cock between them.

"Ohhhhhh, FUCK! Ohhhhhh, babe!!"

His words were uttered in sheer desperation as Britney's tongue twirled around the head of his pole from within her lips. If she wanted to, she could've easily devoured his length and forced him to blow his load down her throat but that wasn't part of the plan in motion. Britney worked her hands, grinding them both left and right as she slowly wanked his cock while sucking on the head. She was confident that Josh would tell her before the very moment of his big dick's coming wet eruption. All he could do was stand there, breathing in heavily as he panted and moaned. Britney had made him cry in pleasure all day and now this was the final part of her test. She had already witnessed him make a mess over her stomach but could he drench her face in the same way? Swallowing his breath, Josh whimpered before calling out to the woman of his dreams.

"BRITNEY, OHHHHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!"

She moved her hands away from his cock with a quick release, pulling her lips off the head. Josh quickly responded by wrapping his right hand around his cock and beginning to stroke it fast. Since she had finished him off early, this was his turn to complete the task. Closing her eyes, she lifted her head and parted her lips to drop her tongue out. Within seconds, Josh's grunting and heavy breathing had paid off as he watched his cock begin firing off his hot seed.

"OHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

A hot string of cum went flying directly over Britney's nose and forehead before the final drops streaked into her hair. He gritted his teeth, grunting as a thick wad of his cum splashed directly below her right eye and dripped down her cheek. Britney moaned at the feeling of his warm bodily fluid decorating her face into a filthy mess. Josh whimpered as more strings of cum landed over her nose, dripping down both sides and over her upper lip. He aimed down, shooting a wad of cum over her chin while excess droplets landed over her neck and a few strings went down below over her breasts. Despite the fact he had blown his load earlier, he was impressed to build up enough cum for a second large load all in the act of turning his fantasy with this woman into a reality.

Out of breath and panting, the final spurts of his cum were no where close to the thick wads that glazed her skin seconds earlier. Josh wiped his forehead of sweat with his left hand, grunting as he squeezed his cock to force the final drops of his seed to fall directly onto Britney's waiting tongue. Her face had become a sticky mess of his seed, not unlike the first mess he had made during the day. She slowly opened her eyes, closing her lips to swallow the excess drops that had landed on her tongue. Towering over Britney was a man who had just spent the last several hours experiencing what began as a small coincidence in the day, blossoming into a wonderful evening where the wildest fantasies he had dreamed of had all become precious memories for his life.

"Mmmmmmm, that was wonderful."

Britney gazed up into his face, offering him the moment to look down at her messy cum-coated face for the time being. Josh had only a single question for the pop princess. After all this fun, he had to know how well his performance was.

"Yeah, that was fucking amazing. Well, what do you think? Was that good enough to maybe do this again some other time?"

Still looking up into his face, Britney smirked while thinking of a response to his question. She had already made her mind up but didn't want to tell him just yet. It was better to let him sit and ponder the possibility of her decision. Licking her lips, she began to rise up from the floor. A shower was in order, along with sharing a drink with Josh before sun down. She had plenty of time at hand to eventually tell him. For now, she had a simple answer for him.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

THE END?