Taking Over The School Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the submissive she is acting like, she opens her mouth once my cock is close enough. There she takes my manhood without any issue. She even stops talking the moment it goes in her mouth as if knowing she's no longer supposed to talk. Like a submissive whore, she doesn't fight as I push it in, allowing my cock to violate her mouth.

I've had quite a few blowjobs in my short young life and I've enjoyed each and every one of them too. But something about her mouth on my manhood drives me wild. I'm not even sure what it is as I force her to bob up and down the head of my cock. As she is so small, I don't want to be too forceful at first and make her think I'm trying to choke her on it or anything.

I then figure why it feels so good. It takes me looking down at her to realize it. Her body has to bend some as she hangs from the tree. Her arms are straight up, but her body leans over to have to suck on my cock. But her mouth is so small that her lips stretch to take my cock. My manhood is literally almost too big for her to take, which is why it feels so incredible.

If I'm to guess, she was trying to tell me she's only given head once before and probably with Dionte, but that doesn't really matter to me. I grab two handfuls of her hair and force her mouth down on my manhood over and over. I basically use her head like a sex toy, allowing her lips to move over my cock again and again. And each time I can't help but moan a moan of pleasure as it feels so great.

Standing on this tree stump in the midst of this forest, I make this petite woman suck my cock. And from the feeling of it, she's enjoying it a great deal. I can feel her pushing her head further and further down when she goes down, moving it so much it almost moves out of my grasp. Being made into a helpless sex slave is clearly a feeling she loves.

"Apologize," I order while Crystal managed to get herself halfway down my cock. To this she pauses, as if not understand what I mean. She even flicks her eyes up at me, looking me directly in the eye from this pathetic position.

Then, just as I wanted, she says "I'm sorry," with my dick stuffed in her mouth. It makes the words come out muffled and stupid, which makes me laugh. I then resume pulling and pushing her head over my cock, laughing while I do.

I actually reach a point where I think I am going to cum, so I force her off of me. Pulling her off, drool and spit come pouring out of her mouth, going all over the front of her body. Now that she's no longer made to suck my cock, she breaths extremely hard as if she just ran a marathon. But at this, I merely laugh and playfully slap her face.

"Apologize," I order again, this time grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at me. Again, she wears that look of fear and arousal as she looks at me, not believing this could be happening.

"I...I a-apologize. I s-s-s-shouldn't have let Dionte do it," Crystal tells me and I can tell she honestly means it. To this I push her slightly to make her body swing on her branch. I do chuckle at this, finding that she looks pathetic and helpless due to her being so tense.

Jumping down off the stump, I proceed to pull up my pants. I even buckle them back up as I prepare for this next part. And that next part is to walk up to Crystal and pull her jeans and panties off her completely. This only takes a single tug to do this as I grab and yank them down, forcing them down her legs and off.

Tossing her jeans to the side, I laugh at her again. She stares at me, now knowing there's nothing preventing me from taking what I want. This sends a new sort of fear over her as she finally begins to struggle from her hanging spot.

"W-W-Wait," Crystal finally spits out, causing me to pause. I look at her after she says this, wanting to hear what she's about to say. Her chest still heaves, showing how overwhelmed she is by all that's happened and what's about to happen.

"What if....what if....I just used my mouth? And you finished like that?" Crystal offers, as if making a deal.

I don't say anything to this as I find it a rather odd request. She is acting as if she doesn't want me to fuck her, but I know she does. Why wouldn't she want it to happen? I have a feeling if it was because she was a virgin she would say something, much like she did with the blowjob. But I doubt she's a virgin.

Stepping forward, I reach my hand between her legs. I thought for sure she would be squeezing her legs together by now, in an effort to stop me, but she isn't. This allows me to find her clit with my two fingers, and press against it. Instantly, she squeals and squirms, helpless to my touch.

For several seconds I rub her clit, making sure to press on it hard and firm. This causes her to squirm even harder, driving home the point that if I wanted I could force an orgasm onto her. And as this happens, I make sure to stare at her face, loving all the emotions I see move over her face.

"Apologize...and beg me to fuck your pussy," I order. I don't let go of her clit when I say this. Instead I rub a little bit harder, knowing how sensitive she must be at the moment. Since she squirms even harder, I know I make my point.

"I'm sorry! I'm S-Sorry!" Crystal almost yells as I rub her clit. She squeals hard as she betrays herself, letting me know that she is enjoying this. That being so helpless and submissive must have been something she's always wanted. That me being able to do this to her clit is something she's always wanted.

"Fuck my pussy! Damn it! Fuck my pussy. Fuck my fucking pussy!" Crystal then howls in a damn near inhuman voice. The way she says it is with such hate and rage. Like she hates me for making her say such a statement. She says it so loud I swear it echoes all around the forest. Birds even fly off in fear.

After she yells this, I wonder why she was offering to suck me off to completion. She is clearly enjoying this, and wants to be fucked. So why make it so I can't? It's a rather odd thing to request. Then again, she could just be scared.

Stepping behind her hanging body, I undo my belt and pants again. Pulling them down to my knees, I allow my cock to spring free all over again. To drag this out some, I take my cock in my hand and rub it a few times as if getting it primed. This allows me to feel just how hard I am, and makes me smile as she probably isn't prepared for what I'm about to give her.

I then grab her hips and pull back on them, making her body move backward in this somewhat awkward manner. Her entire body moves backward as I bring her hips towards my cock. Inch by inch I pull her, her arms stretching more and more.

"P-p-please...maybe...maybe we could...could...instead, we could..." Crystal stammers as I pull her pussy into position. The entire time I do this, she doesn't struggle or move. She remains still and submissive, like she knows this is going to happen and can't do anything to stop it.

Smirking, I grab a handful of her hair with one hand as my arm wraps around her to keep her in this position. I take a good firm grip of her hair too, yanking her head back to make her yelp again. Thankfully no one has walked by on the sidewalk since I started using her, so I don't think anyone is investigating all the noise.

"What's going to happen is I'm going to fuck your pussy. I'm going to fuck you until I cum, in which I'm gonna pump you full of my seed, got it?" I growl into her ear, letting my inner-asshole come out. And right after I say this, I swear she moans. Like she's getting off on it. That moans comes out, making her seem like she just had a mini-orgasm.

"Say it," I growl in a demanding way. I'm not sure why, but I have a feeling this is what she wants. To be made to confirm that she isn't just going to be fucked, but that I'm going to leave her filled with my seed. That I'm going to dominate her in the most humiliating manner and leave her a cum-stained mess.

"I...wait...please...I...w-w-wait," Crystal begs, her voice sounding overwhelmed to the point that she may scream. As she stammers all this out, I lift her hips more and begin to position my cock at her entrance.

"Rosche is pregnant!" Crystal suddenly reveals in a clear tone. This has the effect of stopping me as I wasn't expecting her to say this at all. Of all the things I was expecting, this wasn't one of them.

"You...you got her pregnant," Crystal then states. Rosche is the first girl I took once I had enough. Took her that first day in the girl's locker room. Bent her over, fucked her and pumped her full of my seed.

Rosche is pregnant? Wow. Now it all makes sense. The timid way Crystal has been acting, why she offered to suck me off, why she's acting like this. She doesn't want to end up pregnant like her friend. Or does she?

Something about knowing Rosche is pregnant makes me feel very powerful. Because I don't view it that I've had sex with someone to make a baby. No. It feels more like I just bred and animal, and now she has to carry my child for being a bitch.

"Then I guess you will too," I tell Crystal, and begin to insert my manhood inside of her. The head of my cock presses against her pussy, forcing its way in. With a good firm push, I manage to get my cock head inside of her, but man, she is tight. Very tight.

"NO!" Crystal yells, but it comes out as a clear moan as my cock starts to enter her. Slowly I push more and more of my dick inside of her, going slow as she's incredibly tight. Inch by inch I try and make her take in more, but it's almost like she can't. And so, in the first time ever, I only get about half of my manhood while having sex.

Shrugging, I start to thrust, deciding that I can work with this. I pull my hips back and then thrust forward, forcing my cock to go as deep as I can inside her tight little pussy. It only moves a few inches, but she's so tight that it doesn't matter. I can honestly say I've never felt someone this tight before.

From the very first thrust, Crystal begins to moan excitedly. All protests and whimpers end and only excited and high pitched moans can be heard from her. I'm unable to see her face, but I have a feeling her eyes are closed so she can focus on how this feels. Judging by the way she sounds, she's never felt anything close to what I'm giving her.

I thrust like this for several moments before realizing something. Crystal barely weighs anything. So I decide to move more under her, using my hands on her hips to lift her entire body. She is so small and light that I have no issue doing this at all. Nor does she offer any resistance as her legs hang limply on either side of me. The effect of me doing this looks almost like I'm trying to impale her.

Then, as if I'm in the weightroom and working out, I begin to fuck her in this new position, lifting her entire body, then pulling her down while thrusting upward. This causes Crystal to moan out even louder as it forces my cock to go just a little bit deeper inside of her from the new position. Either that or she's opening up more for me down there.

Using her entire body as a sex toy, I force her up and down my cock, moving her as easy as I would a deadweight. And oh, is she ever wet. She literally leaks down on me as I fuck her, both of my legs feeling coated in her juices as I fuck her. The wet sound of my cock violating her gets almost as loud as her moans. To say she is excited would be like saying there's a lot of water in the ocean.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Crystal begins to scream, surprising me yet again. She's taken to arching her back to try and slam down on my cock, wanting me to go even faster. Doing this makes it somewhat hard to hold her.

I've barely started and she's already cumming? Wow. She really wanted this. Maybe like the others, it is a forbidden fantasy, so now that it's happening she's able to sink into it. But one thing is for sure, she's in for a long session as I'm no where even close to being finished. And I have a feeling I'm about to open that pussy up wide.

I bounce the petite woman on my dick over and over. At first I'm careful to take her down just halfway on my manhood as to not hurt her or make it too uncomfortable for her. But the more I fuck her, the more I let this slide, making her go deeper onto my cock. I begin to truly force my cock inside her, making it go in her instead of stopping when I feel resistance.

And each time, she makes the same squealing sound of pain, feeling the same thing as I am as my cock forces its way into a space that it's too large to go. But right after, she moans that moan of pleasure, even after she's cummed. It's a strange, fierce moan too, almost demanding sounding.

"Apologize!" I growl, making her body move even faster on my cock, really feeling like I'm impaling her now. Being as rough as I can, I dig my fingers into her hips as I do this, wanting a perfect hold as I move her body about so easily.

"I'm sorry! I deserve this fucking!" Crystal yells out, clearly cumming again, even if it's just been seconds since her last orgasm. A wild set of moans come out of her, sounding as if she's in both pleasure and pain. These moans echo all over the forest, letting the world know that she's getting fucked like a whore. I bet motherfuckers can hear her in their houses.

Crystal's orgasm makes me move her body even faster, like it's fuel injecting me. It causes me to get even rougher, which I think makes it more intense for her. For her moans become screams for the brief time her orgasm moves over her.

"Tell me how much bigger my dick is than his," I order after she cums, surprising myself. Normally I wouldn't care about being this petty. Your dick size is something you can't really control, so why make fun of it or point it out? Be the same as making fun of someone's hair color. But for some reason I want her to betray her boyfriend. To make sure that she'll never be able to think of him the same way again. For her to admit that my cock is bigger than that would-be bully.

"Oh my god you're fucking huge compared to him!" Crystal answers in an almost inhuman tone. The way she spits it out is as if she had been thinking this the entire time. That she can't believe that any cock could feel like mine after putting up with that little shit's small cock.

"He's so small I can put all of his cock in my mouth!" Crystal reveals, fully giving into humiliating her boyfriend. After saying this, she lets out a stream of truths about him and his cock, that it's curved, goes soft fast and that he can only get hard if she chokes him.

Crystal continues, humiliating her boyfriend even if he's not here. I don't respond to any of this because I focus on fucking her as she says it. I want her to feel that she betrayed him. That what is happening is because she wanted it to happen.

"You are so fucking tight," I croon as I feel her taking about three fourths of my member now. I've forced more and more of myself inside her, opening her tight pussy up for me. It feels almost like it's trying to crush my dick as it grips it so tight. Like it wants to rip it off and keep it inside her snatch forever.

I then reach that very special point where I know I'm about to cum. That I have maybe 5 - 10 seconds max before I unleash everything inside of her.

Knowing my time is limited, I then do something that some may consider cruel. And that's to slam Crystal down on my cock while thrusting up as hard as I can. Doing this forces her to finally take all of my cock, causing her to moan the highest pitch moan yet. She goes down so much that her ass bounces off me.

Lifting her again, I drop her while thrusting up to repeat this, allowing my cock to go all the way inside her again. I can't see her front, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bulge in her stomach from my cock going this deep in her petite body. That it's going to ruin her for every guy she ever has after me.

"Here. It. Comes," I tell Crystal, feeling my orgasm building. I then grab her hips and pull her towards me hard, keeping my cock buried inside of her. Forcing it to go all the way it can and stay there.

With my manhood buried, I unleash myself inside her. My cock throbs and pulses as I cum hard, spitting out my seed deep inside of her. Unable to help it, I moan myself, letting my own orgasm move over me, powered by my domination of her. It makes this orgasm feel unlike any other I've felt.

For the longest time and shortest moment, Crystal and I stay like this, my cock buried inside of her as I flood her pussy with my seed. Where I force her to feel my cum inside of her, claiming what I want. For her to hang from the tree, limp, legs spread, and fucked senseless.

I make her stay on me for a few moments after I cum. To feel the hardness of my cock, knowing what I've done to her. But I do finally pull out, knowing she probably just came from the thought of my cum inside of her, as well as being very scared about it. That the domination of what's happen is very powerful, and can probably make her orgasm just by thinking of what's happened.

It's with this in mind that I decide to do one last sexual act to her. So I lift her petite body off of me, where she easily slides off my cock, moaning as her lips still stretch on my still hard cock. A moment later, I am completely out of her. Letting her hang on the tree branch again, I move to the stump I stood on earlier. I step onto it, lifting myself up again. Doing this allows me to face her, my hard cock coated in her juices.

"Tell me how you are going to get pregnant," I order without emotion, grabbing two handfuls of her hair. Looking like someone who just had the dicking-down of their life, Crystal doesn't really react to this. Instead she goes along with what I am doing, allowing me to pull her towards my cock in this fashion. Moving along with me, she opens her mouth once she gets close to my cock.

A moment later, my hard cock is in Crystal's mouth. But this time she doesn't suck it or even move. She just keeps her mouth on my manhood like she's trying to keep it warm and wet. Enjoying this, I just keep her in place, her dark brown eyes looking up at me the entire time.

"I'm going to get pregnant with your kid," Crystal tells me while looking me in the eye, her lips and jaw moving around my dick. Despite this, I clearly understand her. It must come out warped and muffled, but not for me. Or should I say, not for us. The two of us know exactly what she said. And we both know it's going to be true.

A tear falls down Crystal's cheek, but then her eyes flicker. Her body twitches after this, then her eyes roll back. Her body begins to squirm and her lips tighten around my manhood. A smirk moves over my face as I realize that she's having yet another orgasm. But I think this one is from my domination of her very soul. Where I've just dominated her very being, with the fear that I just bred her like she was an animal.

"Say it again," I order, looking down at her. Over and over she repeats this, each time having something of a small orgasm. And despite having just cummed myself, my cock stays hard in her mouth, like she's a cock holster.

I'm not sure how long I do this, but it is sometime later that I finally pull my cock out of her mouth. With her watching me very closely, I tug up my pants and close them up, hiding my cock. Then, to be cruel, I reach over and grab her lifted up shirt. Here I tug at it, ripping the rather cheap top apart. I do this several times until her shirt is completely ripped open in front, exposing all of her small little tits.

Crystal says nothing as I do this. She doesn't beg me to stop, nor tells me to do more. Nor does she say anything when I reach down, grab her pants and throw them high into a nearby tree. She just watches as her clothes sails to a high branch, being very much out of reach. But I do leave her panties on the ground, which is the only piece of undamaged clothing she has now.