Taking Over The School Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saying nothing, I walk to the entrance, where I originally came in at. Feeling rather content, I move through the small opening, prepared to go about the rest of my day as if nothing strange has happened. But right as I'm about to step through, I hear something. It's a soft, distant voice.

A bit confused, I look around, trying to see what that sound is. In a way, it sounds like music playing through earbuds that have been taken off and left on a table. Where you hear the sound of a human voice, but it is soft, small and far away.

Looking down, I see the pile that was all that Crystal was carrying. And among all of her stuff, is her cell. It seems as through it's still in a call, with whomever she was talking to not hanging up for whatever reason.

"Crystal?! Crystal? What are you doing? It sounds like you are having sex! Are you ok? Crystal? What the fuck are you doing?!" A woman says repeatedly through the cell as I pick it up.

Staring at it, it dawns that whomever just heard everything that happened. All the sex sounds, all the times Crystal came, and even her saying she's about to get pregnant. That she just got a wild audio show. At least it doesn't sound like the person has done anything like called the cops.

Unable to help it, I laugh. I laugh a loud, boastful laugh as I throw the cell towards Crystal as she still hangs from the tree. My laugh is very taunting as Crystal isn't going to be able to keep what happened a secret. Whomever that is on the cell knows that something happened.

Laughing my very content laugh, I walk though the opening, leaving Crystal hanging on her branch. I have no doubt she's able to get free as it'll just take a little bit of swinging for her to get off the broken branch I hung her from. As for what she's going to wear...I don't care. She'll probably ask whomever on the phone to come pick her up, where they'll see just what a whore of mine looks like.

With my head held high, I walk back towards the school, wondering who my next conquest is going to be.