Taking Over The School Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-Prepare...yourself," I tell Betty, my hands grabbing hold of her hips hard where I dig my fingernails in. I make sure I have a firm grip for what I'm about to do.

Glancing at the cell again, I see Leon opening his eyes. I see him groggily open them and look around, confused. It'll take him a moment or two to figure out where he is and what's happening. I know because I've seen tons of guys get knocked stupid on the field. But the best part is going to be when he sees the camera.

I force Betty's hips forward and back as hard and forceful as I can while thrusting into her. I make her body move with every ounce of my energy as I thrust my own hips painfully fast. With all my might, I fuck her as hard and as fast as I can. I unleash my anger, rage and all my energy into this, making her body whiplash at the speed and force.

Betty begins to howl in uncontrollably pleasure. They are loud howls of pleasure, where she sounds like a damn animal. She sounds so very primal and raw, making me not see her as a beautiful, thick woman, but an object to fuck. A pussy to pound, where I hear the wet sounds my cock makes as it pushes its way in and out of her each time.

"I'M CUMMING!" Betty screams, her massive tits swinging so hard they threaten to hit the cell. Her head is arched back, probably wanting me to yank her hair, and her ass twerks back for each thrust, hard.

"W-What the?" I hear Leon yell as he finally sees or hears Betty via the camera. But whatever he might be saying is lost as Betty's screams of cumming drown him out.

Like a madwoman, Betty cums and cums hard. As she does, she jerks and bucks while yelling a host of things that would make her own mother pass out. Yells of "Fuck my pussy harder!" to "Give me that dick!" and much more come out of her as she tries to ride me in this position, even if I am literally manhandling her body.

"Fuck me white boy!" Betty yells in a shrill, high pitched feminine way. And it's with that beautiful demand, I cum.

Still holding her hips hard, I slam my cock into her pussy as hard as I can while lifting her ass up. Holding her like this, I cum directly inside of her, making the angle of her pussy all the better so my cum will go as deep as it can.

Moaning, I unleash stream after stream of my cum inside of her. After each stream, I hear her moan in a much softer manner, as if she is turning into cream. She has to be feeling my cum going deep inside of her womb, like it's done so many others. Where she is feeling what it is to be dominated, and to be nothing more than a name on a list to someone special. Where she'll be carrying my baby very soon.

"A deal's a deal. I'll leave the little wimp alone," I tell Betty a moment after I finish cumming. I lower her ass down to the bench after saying this, but Betty's mind is gone. Her body goes limp and her arms give out. She plops against the bench, her arms and legs on either side of it as a bit of my cum leaks out of her. To make the scene a hundred times better, when she plops over, her face lands inches from her cell, giving Leon a splendid view.

Laughing evilly, I pull up my pants as I walk away. My pants are up and belt fixed before I exit out of the locker room, having no fear of Leon or his cousin. Sure, I bet they are talking about how they are going to fuck me up, but they aren't going to do a damn thing. And it's rather funny too, because right now is probably the best time to jump me as I am extremely tired.

Walking down the empty school hallway, I still feel ten feet tall. I feel like a new man, as silly as that sounds. That the feeling of power inside me is here to stay, but only against those that deserve it.

I think it's finally time that I do indeed take over this school.