Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

To his delight, Serenity was audibly expressing her pleasure, though he heard Christy's voice doing so instead.

"Oh Brian....Oh Brian!" The blonde vixen kept repeating over and over again. "Oh yes, Oh shit yes! That feels so fucking good!"

Serenity squirmed beneath him, mashing her cunt against his face and grinding herself frantically in expectation of the orgasm to come. He captured her tiny nub of pleasure between his lips and suckled it igniting a thousand tiny little nerve endings that spread off in every direction like a horde of torchbearers at the Olympics.

And like spectators cheering on an event, Larry and Marlene sat up watching Brian as his tongue slid through the marvelous groove of her pussy like it was the bob-sled run itself, going for a new Olympic record.

"Oh fuck!" Serenity screamed just seconds before her orgasm overpowered her, seizing her toes which curled into tight little balls against her feet, and then loosened, as the wave of ecstasy and pleasure tore through her entire being simultaneously, branching out in all directions at once.

"Holy shit Brian...can you teach me how to do that?" Larry asked half seriously a few minutes later.

Serenity had actually managed to rip tiny tears into the sheets with her long fingernails with one hand, unconsciously doing the same thing to Brian's back with the other. Tiny little tendrils of blood appeared on the surface of Brian's back where she had inadvertently dug into him when she came.

"Oh Brian...I'm so sorry. I had NO idea I'd done that," Serenity said apologetically to him, meaning it.

Only now, Brian became vaguely aware he even had an audience, sheepishly wiping his face from the lingering moist fluids that had smeared his face from Serenity's orgasm. He sat up slightly embarrassed, especially as he realized his prick stood firm, hard, erect, and in need of a little immediate relief.

Marlene slid off the bed she was sharing with Larry almost hypnotically. Moving towards where he was sitting, she slithered up against him pushing him back onto the bed and then slipped down between his legs. Brian felt her mouth engulfing him, her lips cool and tender around his heated flesh. Suddenly Serenity was moving once again, rolling over where she soon joined Marlene in the simultaneous tongue dueling taking place on his erection.

Not to be left out, Larry walked over to the end of the bed where Serenity, positioned as she was, gave easy access to his prick as he knocked it up against the opening of her still wet glistening pussy. He slid into her slowly, eliciting soft sounds as his prick enveloped her, filling her. Brian felt the sensation of her tongue become almost frantic upon his shaft, licking his balls while Marlene knobbed the head of his prick wildly. Brian felt the sweet tingling as it caressed the inside of his shaft, making it's way slowly up the length of his penis until he erupted in a glorious spray of sweet agonizing bliss. Marlene and Serenity fought over his cream, chasing it as it leapt from the tip of his cock, swiping up the trails of his jisim as it landed on them and everywhere else for that matter.

Larry soon joined him, though he pulled out of Serenity's pussy and emptied himself against the backside of her ass. Marlene quickly moved over to her friend, rubbing Larry's cream, spreading it into Serenity's skin like so much lotion.

#

Christy was excited to see Brian of course. He didn't travel all that often, but whenever he did, Christy always had a special evening planned, or cooked him one of his favorite dinners. As Brian had been gone a little longer than normal, he secretly hoped that maybe this time things would actually progress a little farther than they usually did. By the time they had finished dinner and settled down on the couch in the living room next to a nice warm fire, Brian had begun to entertain hopeful desires that this evening would see their relationship progress a lot further.

As he'd hoped and expected, they had begun kissing, and the kisses soon became more passionate and needful. Christy had even pulled Brian over on top of her on the couch at one point, where Brian continued the kisses along her neck, teasing her earlobes, and finally at the softest portion of her lower neck where Brian first touched soft flesh in areas he hadn't been before.

"Brian...no, we can't...not yet" she told him. He hadn't put his hand quite on her breast directly, just sliding it off to one side where he had indeed come into contact with the roundness of it as it spread away from her chest.

"I want you..." he told her lustily.

"I know...and I want to be with you too," she responded. "But not now...not until we're both ready," she informed him.

"But I am ready Christy..."

"I know...but I'm not." she said softly. "I need to make sure of a few things first," she said trying to explain her feelings to him. But all Brian heard was "I don't know if I love you enough yet to want to do that."

Frustrated, Brian sat up moving away from her then. "Maybe I'd better go," he stated, trying desperately to conceal his hardon as he did.

"Maybe you should," Christy told him. "Brian? I just need a little more time..." she offered. "Don't be angry with me ok?"

"I'm not," Brian said with a little too much edge to his tone. He leaned over, kissed her on the top of her forehead. "Good night Christy, I'll call you tomorrow." With that, Brian grabbed his jacket off the coat rack in the hallway and let himself out the front door without saying another word to her in parting.

#

Brian truly was a bear the next day at work, seemingly growling and grumbling at nearly everyone, including his best friend Larry.

"Lunch?" Larry asked, sticking his head inside the door.

"Not hungry," Brian said not even looking up at him. "Besides...I have too much work to do here today to think about food."

"It's not food you're thinking about." Larry said, finally causing Brian to look at him.

"It's that sweet pussy you were eating in the hotel room," he near whispered, lowering his voice so that no one outside Brian's office could hear him.

"Larry? Get the fuck out of my office!" Brian bellowed, caring not one single wit if anyone had heard him. Though by the sudden flurry of movement as several people quickly disappeared, scurrying away like rats, it was obvious they had.

Larry was too good a friend to let Brian get to him, however. Seeing that Brian wasn't acting like his normal old self, he stepped inside the office, closing the door behind him.

"Christy?" He asked knowingly.

Brian quickly shot him a look that said, "Mind your own fucking business!" without saying the words.

Larry ignored him however, taking a chair and sitting down across from him. "I don't know why you put up with her," he told him. "I certainly wouldn't!"

Brian continued to glare at his friend, but remained silent. He was listening, as much as he hated to admit it.

"Why don't you forget about her Brian? There's a ton of women who would just love to go out with you...hell, fuck you for that matter."

"I don't want to forget about her Larry! I....I...I love her! I think..." he added.

"You think?"

Brian growled at him.

"Ok, ok, whatever. But listen to me for a minute. You can't deny you had a great time last week can you?"

"No..." Brian admitted.

"Then what's it going to hurt if you have a little fun on the side...at least until Christy decides to finally come around, or until you finally decide to quit putting up with her."

"I can't do that Larry. If I were to become involved with anyone else, word would get back to her, and then that would be it, regardless of how she truly felt about me. It would ruin everything!"

"What if she never knew?" Larry asked.

"Oh yeah right...how's that possible?"

Larry was grinning wickedly. "It's very possible," he told him. "I've been considering the same thing myself, but only half seriously. Something another friend told me about, about a month or so ago. I didn't really give it a lot of serious thought until the other day when I ran into him again. We went to a local "titty" bar together for a few beers, and he told me about his latest and greatest experience. To be honest Brian, I had a hard time believing him, but I know this guy...and he's for real!"

Brian was stunned to find himself actually listening, let alone curious about what Larry had in mind. "So? What happened?"

Larry began to lay out the entire story for Brian. "Terry belongs to a very private club. Membership is expensive, and secrecy is paramount about even belonging to it."

"Well if it's so secret, then why is this guy Terry telling you about it?"

"Because it's not the club itself that's secret...just the membership."

"What?"

"The people that belong to it...that participate. No one knows who anyone else is or who's a member, unless they invited or recruited him or her, themselves. Everyone who attends has to wear some sort of head covering, Terry said they're comfortable to wear, and don't keep you from enjoying yourself, but...you are clueless as to who anyone really is. He told me there's supposedly some very influential people who are members, though no one really knows for sure who they are. He even said he thought one or two of them were local celebrity's you know...news anchors and the like, even a congressman or two."

"You're kidding me!" Brian exclaimed dubiously.

"No...I'm not actually. I was curious after hearing him talk about it, so I made arrangements to go with him tonight. I tell you Brian...it's for real! Terry said you can pretty much do anything you want with anybody. If someone's not interested for whatever reason, they just move away. But he said that he's never actually seen that happen, and that everyone just parties all night long with everyone else! Aside from the masks everyone wears, you have no idea who anyone is, and they have absolutely no idea who you are. A few of them won't even talk, afraid that someone might recognize their voice. Other's speak in fake accents or change their voices one way or the other if they do decide to say something. But like I said, no one knows anyone else unless you invited or went with them there in the first place!"

"I don't know Larry...sounds a little too wild for me."

"Oh come on....just this once at least. If you don't like it...you don't have to go back. Like I said, no one will ever know you've been there, and no one will ever know if you decide to go back. Deal?"

Brian thought about it. "Ok, maybe this once. So...where do we meet? Where do we go?"

"Well...that's the weird part, actually," Larry said a little sheepishly. "I don't know...nobody does of course. Terry said they come for you in a limousine. You're blindfolded and then driven to a secluded spot someplace in the city. You're then taken underground where the blindfolds are finally removed, and where you are then required to put on a head covering before being allowed access to the rest of the place. Apparently some rich guy owns the place, and sort of runs things. But no one knows who he is either of course."

"Of course," Brian interjected. "Still sounds a little weird to me Larry. You sure you really want to do this?"

"Damn sure...and I'm going with...or without you my friend!"

Brian considered it a minute or two longer, but then agreed. "Ok...see you tonight. I'll meet you at your place. By the way...I forgot to ask you, how much is this going to cost me, anyway?"

"Tonight? Nothing..."

"You're not paying for this again," Brian told him.

"Already did buddy. But...if you like it, then next time, I'll let you pay."

"In other words, you don't want to tell me how much this is going to cost me until after I've been there, is that it?"

"Something like that," Larry said rising and heading towards the door. "See you at my place around seven then, ok?" Larry opened the door and left Brian's office before he had a chance to say anything, or more importantly, change his mind about going in the first place.

Brian thought briefly about calling Christy and telling her he wouldn't be home later, but remembered as he was about to pick up the phone that this was also her Sorority night, and that she wouldn't be home if at all anyway.

Brian was still in a "mood" however, even with the prospects of getting laid that evening, so he decided to call it a day and head home considerably early from work. Just before he did leave however, he called the florist, ordered a dozen long stemmed red roses and gave the lady who took his order Christy's address.

"What would you like to say on the card?" she asked.

"I'm sorry," Brian said.

"That's it? I'm sorry?"

"Yeah...that's all" he told her. He wondered briefly if he was telling Christy that for the other night...or for what he was about to do later on this evening.

#

Brian arrived in plenty of time and met Larry who was standing outside of his apartment nervously smoking a cigarette, waiting for their limo to arrive.

"Give me one of those," Brian told him.

"But you don't smoke!" Larry said in surprise, handing him the package.

"I do tonight," Brian stated, leaning over accepting a light.

"Nervous?" Larry laughed.

"Aren't you?"

"A little...yeah. But excited as hell too!" he said grabbing his crotch for emphasis. "Just imagine my friend...we might be screwing some famous movie star tonight!"

"Don't let your imagination run away with yourself," Brian warned. "I seriously doubt there would be anyone there of that caliber."

"Oh? Well don't be surprised if there are some very important people who are there,." Larry added. "You gotta admit, it is rather exciting wondering about that, don't you think?"

Brian didn't answer, but he did find the thought intriguing. He allowed himself to think about Christy for a moment, but only for a moment. He had finally admitted to himself that he loved her, but at the same time he was also frustrated with her. If she weren't being so distant with him, he wouldn't be standing here waiting for a limo to take him off to have sex with a bunch of strangers. Brian took a final drag on his smoke and flicked it into the gutter just as the limousine rounded the corner and pulled up in front of them.

They watched as the chauffeur approached and asked them for their I.D. Once he was satisfied they were who they said they were, he opened the door and told them to step in. When Brian did, he was met by two very beautiful looking women, both masked, who produced a blindfold for each of them. Just before having his eyes covered, he'd also noticed a very large, burly looking man sitting across the way from him. He had no such covering on his head however, and Brian realized the man's purpose from the stoic and hard expression on his face.

"Can I get either of you something to drink?" one of the women asked, trying to put them at ease.

Larry and Brian told her what they'd like, and sat there in silence listening to her fixing the drinks. The other woman then told them to sit back and relax as the drive would be a lengthy one, designed to throw off anyone's ability to figure out where the place they were going to was located.

Brian lost all sense of time as well as direction, and waited until the car finally came to rest. Their blindfolds where then removed and they were both given a moment or two to readjust their eyes. When they did, Brian saw they were in some type of concrete parking structure, obviously underground, with no existing entrances or exits other than the one they had just entered. Brian and Larry were escorted towards an elevator where they were met by another individual, this one armed, who accompanied them down several floors to a level deeper than the one on which they'd arrived.

"Follow me please," he told them.

Stepping out of the elevator, they entered a large room that was filled with a wide variety of multi-colored head coverings, all designed to completely and totally mask an individual's face. Some would allow a person's hair to show through however, while most completely covered up everything. Another armed guard stood at the entrance to yet another door, and warned them about any attempts to learn the identities of anyone else there. If any such attempts were made, they would be immediately and efficiently escorted out of the facility, and given a harsh reminder as to what that particular rule implied.

After they selected and donned headgear, the guard opened the door for them. Brian and Larry stepped through into a whole different world.

#

The walls were obviously sound proofed, as the moment the door opened, the sound of music, mixed with laughter and raunchy sounding noise, immediately assailed their ears. Walking into the dimly lit room, they saw that it branched out into a maze of complex chambers and hallways leading in and out of everywhere. A bar was set up, where a bartender, also masked, yet naked was fixing and serving drinks. Several couples stood together, some touching and caressing one another, others merely standing and talking together in hushed tones. Others still...silent and observing.

"Where to first?" Brian asked quietly.

"The bar...then we'll wander around a bit and take it from there," Larry said.

They were standing near the bar sipping their drinks, watching the throng of people milling about, some talking others merely watching, much like they were doing. A woman soon approached Larry, speaking nary a word, slipping her hands around his neck, undoing his tie. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it from his trousers. A moment later she raked her sharp fingernails down his stomach leaving small tiny red welts in their wake. Larry grimaced slightly at the minor pain, intrigued and curious as to the silent woman's intentions. Brian could only stand there watching her as she performed this bizarre little ritual. She finally moved over and began to do the same thing to him. In the meantime, another woman approached, wearing a mask that allowed her long flowing black hair to fall freely about her shoulders.

"Don't worry..." the dark haired woman stated. "It's her way of greeting the new comers."

"How does she know we haven't been here before?" Larry asked.

"She knows....we all do. There's a certain obviousness to those who've never been here before, who don't know how to act or what to do after they've arrived. Had you been here previously, you wouldn't have come to the bar first and simply stood around watching. That's one sign...but there are many others as well. Most who have been here many times know what they want, what they are after and simply take it. A man, or woman enters, sees something they like, and with the masks to hide behind, simply go and do what they've come here to do. Had you been here before, you might have perhaps simply walked up to me, cupped my breast or slipped your hand between my legs before moving off towards the bar. That's what it's like here...as you will learn, if indeed you stay, or if you come back again."

Slipping her hand down the front of Larry's pants, she caressed his prick, cupped his balls and then drew his hand towards her breast. "Come..." she said, taking him by the hand and began to lead him out of main chamber down through the myriad of hallways and tunnels leading into other areas of the massive underground sex-maze.

"My friend..." Larry said, concerned about losing him in the vast throng of milling people.

"We are all friends here...without names," she told him. "Come with me...you can share your experiences with him tomorrow. Now...come, or stay." She released his hand, though still urging him to follow her. Larry looked once back at Brian who was still being mauled by the woman who was with him, then turned and followed the mysterious brunette down the hallway towards incredible pleasure.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers